Super Mario Odyssey

New Mario game. Thoughts?

Gas the company

Looks great, I wonder if going for completely unorthodox worlds will pay off for the game, the polygonal world looks great, I wonder if the Samurai Mario was also a reference to this game.

In a year packed full of platformers this looks like the best one shown so far.

why the fuck is mario in the same universe as humans that look like real humans and dont look like mario humans? wtf is nintendo smoking?

Probably the word Odyssey comes into play here where Mario travels to worlds that to him are fucking out of it.

So far we have, not New York City, incomplete session of 3ds max, Mars with Calaca ayys, and forest being overrun with robots. sounds like a fucking odyssey to me, well if I were from Mario's world I would think it an odyssey.

Didn't they just fucking confirmed Mario's origins in Brooklyn though?

Looks like a Donkey Kong themed level. Makes sense it'd take place in 50's New York.

Aww nigga you just dun did it now, I can't fucking wait even more.

look at those cars bud

Its so ugly on an art-design level. Then the bad graphics make the bad art even worse.

That's to be expected. Nintendo has never had competent art direction

Fuck me fuck me fuck me this and the awesome fucking mecha spider at the top of the Empire State building just sent my hype levels through the fucking roof.

If you look around outside you can probably find some dog shit to tide you over while you wait for this garbage to release

It looks like a cheap Unity game.

At least the humans look better then this.

I don't give a shit, I'm buying a Switch on launch and preordering Odyssey and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Videogames in general are for children user.

Theres nothing you can do to stop us from mocking you for being stupid

id rather raise the fairies from 3d world

hey guys

remember when Sega did this exact same game 10 years ago?

Why doesn't mario just hook up with peach or marry her?

I'll also pay for the online subscription.

Can't fucking wait

Where's Trump tower?

I hope the boss of the level is a giant donkey kong on the empire state building

Hey guys

remember when Nintendo did this same game 25 years ago?

You should get AIDS too. That'll show him

optimistic about it
although I fear it is polluted by the open world meme.
unless every open world is a different world hub. if thats the case, thats cool.
looks more promising than galaxy

Oh hey yeah, all these games are exactly the same and failed in exactly the same ways.

Yahtzee was right, there really was no place for this series to go after space

Still buy it though

Calling it: this will succeed Galaxy 2 as the best Mario game ever.

I don't think it's open world. I don't think the stages are even that big. When Mario jumps off a building at around 42 seconds you can see the playable area vs. the background.

I like the part where you can jump on cars and destroy them. I like destroying shit.

Also, wtf is this nintendo switch shit? Can I play those games on a emulator like cemu?

yep, the city really looked very small.

that looks really rapey and problematic

I'm relieved they're going back to the sandbox-y playgrounds that 64 and Sunshine used. The new moves (the cap toss in particular) look like fun and refreshing additions to Mario's moveset. The worlds themselves all look better too, instead of the same desert/grassland/waterworld/etc Bouncy Fun Time we've had for about a decade.

We could kill you. That would stop you

So is this going to be the game where Mario finally kills himself?

Across The World, or across Worlds?

You could do that in any Mario game.

Now where-a have we seen that before?

About goddamn time they did another open world mario game. Too bad the jumping looks boring.

The city is just the top of one skyscraper. There's at least two more skyscrapers and some girders to play around on.

I loved that game. I learnt about geography and history. Also I got to play as Luigi, who is the best brother. Also you had to bring Yoshi to meet you in every city. Yoshi is my boy. Only thing I didn't like was that you couldn't get hurt by any of the enemies.

I'd also point out in the city pic, we can't see whats behind Mario. So the "world" could be pretty decently sized.

Fuck, I'm seeing a Hive World.

If there was a decently sized world they would have shown it. The worlds are going to be tiny as fuck, the jumping will be shit, and it won't get above 30fps

This is some deep lore right here. Marioshock Infinite.

Am I the only one who instantly thought of Sonic Adventure from this?

He jumps off a roof in the trailer, does that count?

Yes. You are the only one. Get proud of yourself.

fuck, the games look good but the system is just so shitty
god damn.
every fucking time nintendo, it's the wii u 2.0, except worse in every way except the actual games.

The biggest irony is that virtual boy had an SMT game too.

Otherwise, looks nice.

Thanks user

Sonic Adventure was made in 1999, not 2006.

Game?

What were they supposed to do? More space? Time travel? Alternative dimensions? Hyrule?

1962 detective murder mystery

Time Travel actually sounds like a legit Super Mario setting/plot

This is alternate dimensions you cuck.

I think Mario 64 had him traveling dimensions.

Looks great. I'm guessing the city is the hub, while the other locations shown are the actual levels.

Last time Mario was in a city that big it was a post apocalyptic wasteland.

I love the Super Mario Brothers movie.

The city is Donkey Kong world and the ship appears to link the worlds together.

Luigi better be in this or dropped.

Imagine if Dragon Quest 7 was on Virtual Boy.

Why wouldn't Luigi be in this? Now as a playable character, who knows?

L is Real

Looks like miyamoto is too old too stop koizumi from putting weird story shit into mario now.

Close, Mario was hopping into the worlds inside magic paintings in that one. Painting of a sunken ship -> Mario explores the ship and its surrounding coast, stuff like that.

There are a few exceptions to this though, like Hazy Maze Cave and Metal Cap Cavern, both of which exist as their own thing separate from the painted worlds

Have we ever platformed through the Mushroom Kingdom in 3D?

WHY IS THERE SO MANY FUCKING OPEN WORLDS?

Looks okay. Good that they're making a 3d Mario again, but overall eh. Not that interested in what they're showing.
Reminds me a lot of Sonic Adventure, too. Not in a good way

mystery solved

Would have prefered a Sunshine remake to that 3bh.

What instantly made me thing about adventure is the fact it begins with manhole. Its just instead of terrible flood destroying the city, "its a me, Mario"!

It looks like Mario Sunshine and Sonic Adventure had a baby, aborted it and then it turned undead. Why is Mario in the real world, yet he looks like a smurf compared to everyone else? Wasn't Mario already supposed to be a real human from Brooklyn? And all the new characters and enemies look like crap.

Mqrio has been stuck in the mushrom kingdom for so long he became a cartoon midget.

Yet another goddamn Mario game.

Y'know, I'm pretty sure the last time Bowser married Peach the universe almost ended as a result.

Were the stakes that high? I don't remember.

It looks okay.
I look forward to the articles pumped out by Buzzfeed and the like calling the game racist for the Mexico inspired level.

Because the opposite of "adventure" is "wife"

It's the opening to Super Paper Mario. Marrying the two created the Chaos Heart and sets off the whole adventure.

Ah, it's been a long while since I played it.

What the fuck are they thinking?
What the hell IS Mario?
You see him playing jump rope with regular "realistic" humans and he's just some sorta weird blobby stylized freak.
Nintendo please stop.

Man, having a larger view of the map makes ot seem so tiny

They did this in Adventurd 1. '06 just reused the idea.

Let me guess, it's okay when Nintendo does it?

What is it about Mario games that is so alluring? Even the worst of them is more fun than 99% of everything else on the market.

They have no pretensions about being epic, AAA blockbuster story experiences. They are just games about jumping.

I think it looks good, apart from having realistic humans the environments look nice.

The problem I have with it is that it seems to have a similar movement system to 3d World. You can't build up speed at all in that game, your sprinting speed is the fastest you can go, and even when sliding your speed is capped way too low. I liked in Mario 64 and sunshine where you could build up a lot of momentum through long jumps, dives, slides and fludd usage. It was really satisfying to move around in the world because there were a lot of ways to move the character around.

It may follow the same level design principals of 64 and sunshine, but if it fails to give the player in depth movement mechanics it will be just as boring as Galaxy and 3dworld/land for me.

I recall hearing that Miyamoto really wanted to nail 3d movement in mario 64, and to that end he set up a blank space for mario to run around in and chase rabbits, where he kept tweaking the controls until mario was fun to control even with no platforms or difficulty. Only after finishing the controls did they start on designing levels. I think this was also the case in Sunshine. But Galaxy and the 3D land/world games are so fucking boring to me. I can't help but think that they didnt go through the same process, because if you left mario in a blank space to chase rabbits the player would be tearing their eyes out in boredom after a few minutes.

GAS THE PIPES, IGNITE NINTENDO NOW

Oh fuck, I hope they don't do the hold-a-button-to-sprint bullshit again.

The Nintendo Switch is an add on for the Wii, like with the Wii U. It's a remote with a screen like the WiiU but this time you can make the games portable. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play these games on Dolphin.

That sounds sweet, dolphin is pretty much perfect at this point.

My first thoughts as well tripsman.

Whatever happens, Holla Forums, at least you're not that guy.

Anyway, it's nice to see another big-world 3D Mario game again. Galaxy felt too restricted to me.

I want to fuck the Brooklyn grills with the hats

Mario games are like rock music and everything else on the market is like rap; they stopped being good decades ago but they're still better than retarded nigger babble.

This reminds me of Simpsons 3d episode.

You'll need Dolphin Platinum to play switch games

Because they don't shove in politics like many western games and they can always be replayed again.

Super Mario 2006

Or Sonic

God damn it. I've always enjoyed Mario games, but this is the first time I've seen a trailer and thiught it looked like total shit.

Exactly.

I don't really have one, honestly. It's yet another

Watching them repeat this process over and over and over again throughout the years just makes me wonder if they'll ever stop being a one-trick pony at this point. I hope it'll at least be good, but this is starting to feel like Nintendo seals consoles like McDonalds sells happy meals is Mario is the toy that comes with it every single time.

Maybe it's just me. I've been playing Mario games my entire fucking life. I'm probably just sick of it and sick of Nintendo being so god damn predictable

Plot progression in a Mario game?

WHY DOES EVERYTHING WE DONT WANT PLOT PROGRESSION IN GET PLOT PROGRESSION BUT EVERYTHING WE DO WANT PLOT PROGRESSION IN NEVER DOES! THIS IS WORSE BECAUSE WHEN THE THINGS WE DO WANT TO GET PLOT PROGRESSION AND DO GET GET PLOT PROGRESSION ENDS UP BEING SHIT BECAUSE THEY MILKED THE COW TO DEATH!

Nigga what
This is "Bowser has kidnapped the princess go get her" with a different colored ribbon on it.

It's about goddamn time.

The hat-erang is an awfully simplistic gimmick. You already had a boomerang powerup that does the same shit, but AFAIK you couldn't platform off the boomerang.

Yes, but just by the trailer alone having people with cars in a modern setting advances the lore of the simple plumber. The main story will be GGTG but the side stuff is where its at I am betting

This is like the Super Mario Bros movie in reverse. I don't know how to feel about this.

I think it may be his new attack trick, replacing his "punch/kick" from 64, the Fludd from Sunshine, and the twirl from Galaxy.

Nigger what? The entire hardware has changed. GCN to Wii U all used PowerPC architecture and AMD GPUs with slight upgrades as the years went on. This time around it's ARM architecture from an Nvidia SOC. It's closer to DS/3DS than previous home consoles from a hardware point of view.

Because it's gameplay first, everything else second. Plot, characters, etc, are recycled every time with the same actors playing the same roles, freeing up the game to be purely about the joy of playing, and often the way of playing is entirely new (unless it's the NSMB series which is all about being classic but frankly it has outworn its welcome).

Yeah, I guess he needs a new no-power-ups basic attack method.

I saw him do a roll in the trailer & also leap off a building so I'm wondering if the roll can be used to avoid fall damage? The roll could be useful, but I do wish they brought back the belly-sliding from 64.

I am going to need more of Peach's lovely rear.

The last mario games worth playing were the galaxy ones

Mario is the mickey mouse of video games, inoffensive, but not really that engaging outside of children and austimos such as Dobby.

I don't have many pics of Peach saved on this PC but here's a few.

Mario was created to be a mascot for multiple games and genres and fit in just about anywhere, and he's doing a marvelous job at that. I like the brand, it's genuine fun for everyone, but it does sacrifice depth for broad appeal. Thankfully, most Mario games have the gameplay itself deep enough that it can challenge real players to unlock all the cool shit and bonus worlds.

Peach's lips are quite something.

I got tons.

ass autist have you come out of hiding? Is this finally your time to shine?

Station square?

I want Bowser to be my dad :c

Pfft. It's an isometric view with prerendered sprites to give the illusion of 3D.

you know Sonic was going to do something like that too, it was gonna be called Sonic Dimensions or some shit. It gets referenced in the the Lego Sonic thing.

It's called spindash.

hey guys

remember when graphic design of games became equal with gameplay design?

Speaking of which, I really wish Sega would drop some fucking information on that in-development main Sonic game.

What goes around comes around

I swear to god it better not be just Generations 2. Generations one was alright but it had zero replayability, had a flat as fuck story and played it way too safe, taking zero risks. I'm not even gonna ask for Adventure 3 because that's never going to happen. But a Unleashed plus Heroes fusion would be enough for me.

Dumb and ugly. People from New Donk City look like humans and not caricatures like Mario.
With a franchise that big, I don't understand why Jewtendo hasn't tried to make a Mario game like Epic Mickey.

because it was shit?

Mario is canonically from Brooklyn, user.

I though that was just Preston's autistic headcanon.

K ROOL CONFIRMED

Nope. Italian immigrant from Brooklyn.

Mario was canonically dropped by the stork and Yoshi had to deliver him to his parents TWICE

I'm pretty sure they said it wouldn't be Generations 2, despite Lil' Sanic being in it. I doubt the game itself will solve any of the problems you bring up though.

NEW DONK CITY

It was already confirmed that all characters in the Mario games are "actors", meaning that what happened within the games is different from what is actually canon about those characters.

New Dork City

I just want there to be more playable characters again at least. That hasn't happened in a main Sonic game since like what, 06? Maybe Black Knight too but those were really small parts. This "Sonic Only" focus SEGA has is exactly what the "playing it safe" problem is to me. There's just no surprises, no new stuff, no risks. It's Sonic, he goest fast, he boosts through a well designed level and that's it. That's so repetitive, predictable and just plain boring after a while.

OC

Who the fuck cares what Miyamoto has to say. He's the one who ruined story for any games he makes.

Mario goes open world, i called it!. Looks fucking terrible tbh.

Also you faggots know that this is gonna sell like hotcakes, right?

Yes, mario is always the highest selling stuff on Nintendo. The reason Nintendo doesn't give a shit about the rest of their IPs is because they can substain themselves on Mario alone.

What is actually canon for the characters then?

I think the reason for that is because the games are designed for Sonic and the style of gameplay you would come to expect from playing as Sonic. It's been that way since Adventure really, the other characters had their own style of gameplay, they've just been tuned out since Sega started trimming the fat after 06's failure. The question is, do you think Modern Sonic's gameplay would translate well to the rest of the cast? Only Ow the Edge could feasibly pull it off and that already happened in SA2

Nigger I'd fucking love to see what they'd try as a Modern Eggman or Modern Knuckles. Hedgehog Engine revamp of older SA2 styles to see how they'd approach them, since we've seen what's become of Sonic.

If they actuall tried they could, that's what i'm saying, I want actual new and polished styles of gameplay. And i'm just not satisfied with what they tried in the last three or so games. Wisps, parkour, 2D Levels. It's fun yeah but it kinda gets boring and repetitive after a while. It would also help if they took the story and setting more seriously too. I know 06's was kind of a mess, but from that to nothing i'll take it.

This is a nice video, they're not just giving parents tools to take the videogames away, they want to have the parents really work on communicating with their children.

That was pretty cute

They are really pushing Bowser x Peach

I'm not ass autist. We're two separate people.

While i agree it was lazy. It's fucking surreal and hilarious to see.

Wait a minute are that road, that park and those building on top of another building?

YOU CAN'T MEME THIS UP!
Looks really good, actually. You think that Nintendo is getting their shit together? If it flOps, will Nintendo release it on pc?

Everyone and their mom probably already realized but "New Donk City" is probably The Big City, the first major world in Donkey Kong 94', or Big Ape City from Donkey Kong Land. I wished there was more construction sites to drive this point home if it's true though.

Still not digging the real humans. Yeah, Jumpman, and lesser extent Wario have him travel through more real locations but still had a bit more cartoony characters. Pauline was still pretty cartoony herself.

Multiple playable characters need to be a thing, at least Luigi but preferably the ones from Mario 64 DS.

Not to be a Nintendo shill, I'm steering clear of the Switch for a good long while after the Wii U blunder, paid online and other fuck ups, but I hope it does do well. Mario really needs to get away from the New Super Mario Bros formula, and it really needs to get away from the linear, hand holding experiences that Galaxy/3D World offered for a more 64/Sunshine experience.

Dude, it has Mario and Open World, there's no way that this could be a flop
KEK

What's with the "super caps" shop? Perhaps Mario buys new hats hat give him powers?
Is this the hat-based Mario, and not the fursuit-based Mario?

I sure fucking hope so.
Swapping new hats for baller power ups sounds rad as fuck.

there was this one educational game (mario is missing style) where mario was constantly using a time machine in order to learn history

Finally a 3d mario game that isn't "hop on these sine coloured cubes because we're too lazy to make anything more than a bad custom counterstrike level

Not sure why the decided to go with that new york shit but at least they still have fantasy levels and it looks like it'll be fun to platform in.
Also glad to see lots of new shit. My problem with nintendo recently has been their constant nostalgiabait. this looks like it won't be that.

So yea I'm fairly happy with what I see.

This game looks fucking incredible, even though I think the console itself seems garbage (paid online for subpar online features, overpriced controllers, portability gimmick, etc). Is this going to be a common theme for the Switch?

I'm pretty disappointed, it might be good like galaxy was but I wanted SM64-2. I hate the levels and the SHIT visuals of the levels.

Mario also moves very angularly like in 3D World.

I don't know why condiments are so delusional

Because they rely on gameplay and not cutscenes pretending to be gameplay. I don't even like Mario that much but it can't be denied. I would rather play Mario super 3d 2d world land where you jump on fucking red cubes and jump on goombas again than COOLSOUNDINGWORDREMAKE where you watch a billion brown and grey cutscenes that pretend to be gameplay but aren't much more interactive than a DVD menu

Just don't use the online until you find a game you want to play online? It's probably not going to be particularly expensive compared to other services. I mean I get it if money is really a problem, but out of principle? If you have such strict principles for games you probably won't end up playing anything.

I think the new pimp bowser looks pretty nice

I can predict the plot

Hey, mario story experts. I keeps seeing that Peach x Bowser shit and I gotta ask. Has Mario ever married Peach in any game? From what I understand they are supposed to be a couple, and same goes for Luigi and Daisy. Did it ever go anywhere beside cake baking?

When a character has a flying hat, you know he's a cool character. I guess both mario AND bowser hats are weapons now.

nope
but Bowser married Peach once and it was awful

How soon until it becomes real?

Did they just rip off Jojo? Or someone at Nintendo watched the series. Also the new ARMS game also is a lot like Jojo.

I hate that meme.
Really though, I wonder if they were going for an Oddjob look for Bowser.

Who? Is that a Jojo character in the later series? Haven't watched it past 4.

Am I the only one getting a lot of sonic 06 vibes from this
I can't be the only one cmon

he's a Bond character who threw his hat in Goldeneye

This game already looks better than Sunshine.

LUIGI, WE'RE GOIN' BACK TO BROOKLYN

Honestly, it just feels like missed opportunity. This is the game the Wii U should have launched with, instead of Nu Super Mario Bros with an extra touchscreen mechanic.

You mean the manlet character playing as which made your mates kick your ass in real life.

Don't know what you crybabies are bitching about. Looks great to me.

Although I won't be buying it since I don't own any consoles.

Cemu is coming along nicely. I look forward to emulating this in a few years.

yeah

thats because your a casual faggot cuck, real gamers like myself are outraged at this

The most mario has gotten is kisses either on the cheek or face. They're relationship is often kept very vague, showing them as an item or just as friends. But in Mario Golf Power Tennis, in peach's victory animation (1:00) Mario straight up tells peach that he loves her so that's something I guess

because its not on PC

Japs don't do straight up couples/romance in children's media. I don't know why. And when they do they save it for like the very end and keep it vague.

Sad!

The style and the graphics both look like
the original Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast

Wait since Mario is a weird midget this makes Sonic and Mario being about the same height make sense now.

I don't like the realistic style at all. It really shows how bad the Switch hardware is and that the Tegra chip sucks.

Nintendo has usually gotten away with crappy hardware because they can cover it up with their art style. With the realistic looking level, it just makes it look like shit. It looks like a generic realistic game with mario thrown in it and a bunch of nostalgia names. Splatoon is kind of styled like a real city, but it's got enough cartoonish Nintendo charm to remind you that it's Nintendo. If you replaced all the DK references in the real-world Mario level, you'd have idea it's Mario game. If I show you a screen shot of a Mario game, you'll probably at least realize it's Nintendo. But not with that realistic world.

The rest of it looks pretty good though.

I don't think it really matters. Mario games usually just had mario going into weird places. Volcanos, clocks, caves, etc.

Iwata is gone. I like Miyamoto, but I think he's one of those guys that just comes up with crazy ass ideas that he feeds to people who can't come up with those ideas that evolve them and make them real and better. There was a startling lack of innovation in the whole Switch presentation.

I always liked the Mario games on the Wii U and some of the other ones because you'd always end up in weird places. Like the Bowser's world in Mario World 3d. That's cool as fuck and it has Nintendo's art style.

The realistic world or hub world or whatever it is feels a lot like they're either trying to appeal to normalfags or they just ran out of ideas. Why does Donkey Kong's city have real people walking around with regular architecture? Shouldn't it just be Donkey Kong themed with Kongs, monkeys, Kremlings, those icy bastards from the new DKC games, etc? running around?

Seems like lost potential. A Mario game where you visit other Nintendo universes and do Mario stuff would be cool. Imagine some thing where Bowser kidnaps Peach and takes her to Hyrule, Kong Island, etc. Hell, do a crossover between Sunshine and Splatoon, that'd be amazing and you'd have to deal with Inklings inking up the place and Mario trying to clean it.

The realistic hub world reminds me of the old 80s Mario movie. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

When Mario is in a (good Mario) game, all that matters is the game itself. There's no politics, no bullshit. There's a little bullshit story thrown on to remind you you're playing a Mario game (PRINCESS KIDNAPPED OHNO!) designed to be a trope in the series, and the rest is all about the game.

No. Wii got emulated quickly because it's just a modified gamecube, the CPU and GPU architectures are the same, the Wii's just more powerful. Same thing with the Wii U, just a super-Gamecube. Most of the emulation work is already done. Switch uses a Tegra, it's a move from ATI VLIW GPU and IBM PowerPC CPU to Nvidia Kepler or Maxwell GPU and ARM CPU. It will probably take a little longer to emulate it, but it shouldn't be that hard. Maybe since the chip is so close to mobile device's we will see some sort of way to get them running on mobile devices.

This looks preddy gud, but wtf is with pic attached? "real" people?

Mario is a deformed midget.

Sonic is becoming Mario
Mario is becoming Sonic

it's like poetry

So there's gonna be a Super Mario Bros remake where Sonic fucks a furry?

(checked)
Namco Bandkike strikes again

This is going to spawn so much fanfiction…

grand theft mario? ok…
Is this going to be the first "minimum 60fps" console?

Even Deformed Midgets can be loved.

Reminds me of Sonic '06

nigga what the hell tails doesn't even have hips, he's 8 and has a jellybean body.

it looks stupid, yet at the same time I have an incredible urge to play it

better than New Super Mario 3D World or whatever the alternative would have been

Looks alright, too bad its stuck to a shitty console and it will run like shit.

dude skyrim brah

You mean like every console exclusive released in the last 12 years?

It's clearly an interactive hub world like Lego Marvel.

pottery

LOL

6th Gen had a shitton of games and exclusives running at 60FPS though.

As if that game is going to run at 60fps on the actual hardware. I bet they'll have to downgrade it to even get 30.

Admittedly there are some games with "issues" on SNES and NES. For NES it was mostly sprite flickering, I vaguely remember some games did have some "slow down" as we called it.

I would actually be ok with a system that achieved steady 60fps by slowing down instead of dropping frames. It's the loss of information that breaks the immersion which causes most modern games to start feeling really clunky under 60fps. At least to me.

Except that's not what's going to happen. The game is going to run at 30fps just like Sunshine.

Will Crush 40 record any songs for this game?
Can I play with Shadow Mario?
Will the game have a fishing minigame?

Pretty much.

Just like galaxy and 3D world did, right? Oh wait a minute…

Well now Peach is kind of a deformed midget too, considering the normal humans.

There's too much going on the screen for the shitty Tegra to handle @ 60fps. I hope I'm wrong.

Are Italians really that hung? I've always wanted to get fucked by a guy with a big dick, but never wanted to go with a nog because they're most likely pozzed or diseased.

Well they are part nigger

I don't know if it's just the recording being fucked up or the game still being in developing but it didn't look very smooth tbh user. And the lighting/shadows tech was freaking out.

BBC is a hoax created by Jews in entertainment & porn to facilitate the extinction of whites.

Is this guy Italian?

So what you're saying is that it isn't so much that Italians are part nigger, it's more than niggers are part Italian?

It's your device, the game looks fine to me, the lighting is true for the night sessions, but the sky looks like it's about to have a texture break.

Oh, that is probably true. Either ways, give me a source on that, I'm this far into being "redpilled" might as well tell me all the fabrications that the KIKES have made.
That's a BWC

Please don't ruin this for me. Just don't.

Isn't this also the guy that got felt up by George takei?

He's saying that having a big dick isn't even the trait of a black man. So Italians are Italian, you idiot.

I thought you were talking about the other BBC at first, but on reflection your post is valid when talking about either of them.

Also blacks actually have smaller dicks on average compared to whites and latinos. Latinos are more average, and the big to small ratio goes

White>Latino>Black>Asian

A lot of the dicks in interracial porn are fake, if you were told you have a big dick from birth you'd perpetuate the joke, etc.

Does anyone even watch that "programming" ?
MTV puts out the same garbage.

Nintendo developers confirmed for completing their transformation into westaboos.
Once you go west you never go weeb.

Shit, now I'm sad that I messed up my changes with this /fit/ gentleman. His voice was so deep and he was very charming, it's rare that a guy like that sees something in a Manlet like me.

Some more obvious than others.

guys stop talking about dicks, this is getting a little gay tbh.

Maybe Mario isn't the one who's unusual.

Can't wait for the Game Theory retards to say this is stronger evidence that Mario is a Communist.

true to life

There. Now it's more hetero.

They want the Sonic 06 audience

Miyamoto isn't the producer on that one. I hate to say it, but maybe the "younger" staff (read: 40-50 years old) need his iron fist reigning them in.

I am still convinced to this day that Peach actually screwed bowser at one point. That bit where she hesitates in Super Mario Sunshine when Bowser Jr calls her his mother kinda clinches it.

I think the reason Bowser keeps wanting to get married is because he's old fashioned, and Peach is afraid of commitment.

FUCK user. Don't do this, I don't wanna ship it. That would make my respect for bowser skyrocket.

Maybe I've watched too many movies about bodysnatchers

Why does Holla Forums's stupid ass think Miyamoto is always behind it?

If you heard something completely retarded, you'd pause too.

Yes, because in a world where a fucking turtle can talk and a midget plumber saves the day, that would be COMPLETELY retarded

Cause history has proven that usually, he is.

Nigga please don't start…

It's Tanabes fault for being a little bitch and listening to the senile old cunts every whim.
Japanese fucks needs to throw "Honor" out the window and focus solely on quality.

Show me the space Mexico or clam chowder level in Sonic 06

The game is Sonic Adventure 2. There are realistic humans that look nothing like Dr. Robotnik, the most important human in the series

I said the exact opposite of that, dumbshit.

I was following up your post, you fucking retard.
I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU
Learn you read, you insipid bastard child.

*LEARN TO READ.
Shit, I gotta take my own advice LOL

Is it just me or the graphics are 2008 tier? The textures on the buildings were like those of Prototype and there were no proper glass reflections.

I like the game, but the texturing DOES look super fucky. I like the Katamari inspiration though.

This feels like Mario on the PlayStation.

And Son of Dob Blue Bear is a mini-boss, with popeye arms Peach.

Why did you post that?

Well yeah because it's running a on 2008 tier mobile GPU. Rumor is that it's underclocked too.

Oh shit, wrong pic!!!

well Adventure did have varied levels depending on the character you were playing as. And at some point you did go to space and have a race on a giant base.

Clam Chowder Level?????

Who the fuck is ever excited to rescue peach? I'm excited to see new creative levels that would blow me away and wow me. Something 3D Land and World failed to deliver, but Galaxy 1 & 2 Make up for it.

You got me there. Well, at least it had a fishing minigame.

That's how the furfags get kids hooked on gay porn. Smack huge hips and thick legs on literally anything.

Nintendo actually cares about kids and this proves it to me.

Fuck, dude. It's working.

You do know the extra ending to SMS shows him admitting it was a lie?

I'm looking at the Nu-Tendo Switch Stream, the fuck is this.

Yet they still kidnap her.

Yes, if you are an evil king turtle, kidnapping a girl you have a crush on makes sense. If you are going to attempt to say a heart to heart conversation with his son about Peach not being his mother is not enough nothing will prove it to you.

Well in sunshine they spent their holiday together, I guess that counts as "more than just friends".

Launch

1-2-Switch by Nintendo - March 3, 2017
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild by Nintendo - March 3, 2017
Snipperclips by Nintendo - March 2017
Super Bomberman R by Konami - March 2017
Skylanders Imaginators by Activision - March 2017
Has-Been Heroes by Frozenbyte - March 2017
I Am Setsuna by Square Enix - March 20171
Just Dance 2017 by Ubisoft - March 2017

Launch Window

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe by Nintendo - April 28
Arms by Nintendo - Spring 2017
Disgaea 5 Complete by Nippon Ichi - Spring 2017
Lego City Undercover by TT Fusion - Spring 2017
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove by Yacht Club Games - Spring 2017
Puyo Puyo Tetris by Sega - Spring 2017
Sonic Mania by Sega - Spring 2017
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ by Nicalis - Spring 2017
Redout by Nicalis - Spring 2017

Announced

Splatoon 2 by Nintendo - Summer 2017
NBA 2K18 by 2K Games- September 2017
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim by Bethesda - Fall 2017
Super Mario Odyssey by Nintendo - Holiday 2017
FIFA by EA Sports - 2017
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap by DotEmu - 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 by Monolith Soft - 2017
Project Sonic 2017 by Sega - 2017
Fire Emblem Warriors by Koei Tecmo - TBA
Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence by Koei Tecmo - TBA
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII by Koei Tecmo - TBA
Dragon Quest X by Square Enix - TBA
Dragon Quest XI by Square Enix - TBA
Dragon Quest Heroes I + II by Square Enix - TBA
Minecraft: Switch Edition by Mojang - TBA
Minecraft: Story Mode by Telltale Games - TBA
Shin Megami Tensei by Atlus - TBA2
Octopath Travelers (Bravely Default Team) by Atlus - TBA
Unnamed No More Heroes Sequel by Grasshopper Manufacture - TBA
Steep by Ubisoft - TBA
Rayman Legends Definitive Edition by Ubisoft - TBA
Ultra Street Fighter 2 by Capcom - TBA
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 by Bandai Namco - TBA
Unnamed Tales of by Bandai Namco - TBA
Taiko no Tatsujin by Bandai Namco - TBA1
Rime by Tequila Works - TBA
Farming Simulator by Giants Software - TBA
Fast RMX by Shin'en - TBA
Syberia 3 by Anuman Interactive - TBA
Stardew Valley by Chucklefish Games - TBA
BlazBlue by Arc System Works - TBA
New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers by Arc System Works - TBA
Story of Seasons by Marvelous - TBA
Arcade Archives (SNK Titles) by Hamster - TBA2
smash brahs

who cares if certain ideas are stolen? What exactly is the problem here? This game will probably turn out better than the game they stole the ideas from.

Smash tried implying some things but none of the other games (including spinoffs) focus on their relationship

The real question is are Luigi and Daisy still a thing or did they retcon that so he's with Rosalina

Luigi left Daisy for Roselina once he became rich from his Mansion games, Daisy dated Wario (partly to show she can have rich guys too, Peach is with Mario but cheats on him with Bowser and also lezes out with Daisy occasionally.

Could'a just broke up, user. Daisy is pretty temperamental, the polar opposite of stoic Rosalina.

Miyamoto already said Peach never felt needed to be protected by Mario, hence their relationship as "just friends".
They're like Leon and Claire, its a bromance relationship, nothing else.

Oh shit ass autist has a split personality I fucking knew it

TOTAL SHIT PREORDER CANCELLED

Notice how niggers are just recolored whites.

It finally happened, Mario is going the way of Sonic.

Silly user, that's too offensive.

>>>/facebook/

It's over.

And Miyamoto is spouting bullshit. I don't know why you take him as an authority on anything Mario after what he did to Sticker Star.

Sega does what Nintendoes later

You forgot something very important.

we can go
DEEPER

Have the second version user

Subtle, I like it.

Miyamoto isn't perfect, but he's right on a few of these things.
It's usually indeed better to limit the protagonist's speech so the players can roleplay.
It's also better to limit story in a video game so the players can build their own. (Aside from genres like RPG where story specifically compliments gameplay, of course.)

Failing this discipline, we end up with cringe like MGS and TLOU.
A video game is an activity first, and a medium second.

It's over. Nintendo won. They won me over with shin megami tensei 5.

Sorry user, none of those things change the fact that nintendo is unable to create a product people want because of miyamoto. He has lost touch with what really matters, making fun games for people to play even if he doesn't fully understand it. Now he has become an industry gatekeeper, only allowing what products he thinks should be made.

Guy is practically senile.
He should retire already.

Looks like I'm buying a Switch

After the last 10 years it feels like watching the Mario series come out of a coma. I haven't been excited for a Mario game like this since at least Galaxy.

And I had trouble dealing with this at first but then I just equated it to the city levels in Donkey Kong '94 and it made sense.

Why are they going with the sonic 06 realism shit? Why does his hat bounce so fucking much?

Miyamoto is indeed too restrictive on some things, of course. He should loosen up a bit and find the right balance.
Thankfully, Odyssey already looks to be a sign of improvement for the series, trying interesting new things.

New York always had those outdated as shit public transports.

Everyone should get out and win at life, shitlords.

No one but the bank that owns your money

I think it's Donkey Kong world as in where the Donkey Kong arcade game took place.

Something like paper mario would need a story but do regular mario platformers really need some sort of elaborate setup? Would mario world have been better with a complex story? Would mario 64?
Odyssey looks nice but I think it might be going a bit too far. We'll see though.

No, of course not. Read the thread.

Source of the pic?

what came first, metroid or sonic? who's ripping off whom when it comes to being a ball.

yes, he ties a rock around his torso and tries to throw himself on a bridge, but then later he survives and he thinks it's time to call out Nintendo's bullshit.