Final Fantasy XIV

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General
Actually Waiting for Page 13 Edition

Seasonal event:
Cocksucker Central (Heavensreturn). Read more about it here:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

Try the game for free for 14 days! (lvl [email protected]/* */) - ffxiv-freetrial.com/us/

Current Patch 3.45
Patch Archives - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

Useful resources:
List of Commands (used for macros) - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/win/text_command/
Gamer Escape - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/
Garland Tools Database - garlandtools.org/db/
XIV Database (It's good now)- xivdb.com/
FF logs - fflogs.com/
DPS and such tracker (but don't tell anyone you're using it or you'll get banned) - advancedcombattracker.com/
Guildwork - guildwork.com/client
Ariyala (gear build simulator/hunt-&lighttracker) - ffxiv.ariyala.com/HuntTracker/Exodus
Mithrie's guides (should cover a lot) - youtube.com/watch?v=nFn3SxUnR_c&index=1&list=PLbE_CU9Jt_uc0MAfIOY8JqtN5PyPO83Q5

1. Do all of your Main Story Quests - REQUIRED TO GET TO HEAVENSWARD AREAS
2. Do all of your class quests and get yourself a job - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Jobs
3. Attune to Chocobo Porters, Aetherytes & Aether currents ASAP - it will save you a lot of time & effort
4. Unlock your challenge log, gives great exp and some gil - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Rising_to_the_Challenge
5. Do your daily roulettes - all of them are great until 60, except guildhests, which is great until around 40-50
6. Level crafting & gathering - free dosh
7. Cooking has an amazing crossclass skill at 37 you need to get.
8. You can quicktype and autotranslate by pressing tab while typing

Primal Data Center
>Exodus / Concentrated Smug
The older MMO group is at least four years old and still going strong. A very chill FC. No gay or autistic shit. Whisper Rab Bbit, Aurora Soulwood, Balkius Hyorsyn, Charr Moddo, Claws Furalarm for an invite. Someone will be online. We're a small, tightly knit group. Glad to help you get through the hard content and the deep complexities. View their company profile then send an application. Remember to mention Holla Forums or the facebook group in tells and applications or be ignored.

>Exodus / New World Order
They also exist, but I hear the guild has slowed down after two years. For New Wheels order contact Aloise Astravir, Umbra Fendere, Veritas Vivet, Nano Monamo, or Kh'jit Meniwaers in game. If they aren't online, use the player search to look for anyone online in the FC. View their company profile then send an application. Remember to mention Holla Forums or the subreddit in tells and applications.

If you're on Exodus and not in the FC for some reason, send a /tell to anybody with the or tag to get an invite to a cross-FC linkshell.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerescape.com/2017/01/12/gamewatch-interview-with-naoki-yoshida-on-patch-3-5-and-more/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/70e839ed28f33889db1664ed1f9c396f0a229d21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for [email protected]/* */ a best

Threadly reminder to gas the potatoes

I think I saw someone trying to figure out FC shit. Just join up with whoever, don't worry about 8ch. The novice network will help you a lot if you're unfamiliar. There a lot of content to catch up on, so you probably should resub now if you're thinking about coming for Stormblood. You're going to need to beat both ARR and Heavansward to play it, and that shit is LONG.

Fuck you, Potatoes are best.

you're both fucking wrong, Hyur or bust.

Oh no it will not, the novice network is a hive of terrible information like "pull with provoke" and "pull more enemies mid fight so that your DPS can't regen TP"

Just ignore Aurion Pax if you're on Exodus then.

And let's not forget quality dragoon advice like "use life surge before vorpal thrust."

Novice Network is currently the shitting grounds of Aurion Pax, a certified sperg and jew. It's slightly useful for getting help but its mostly just another chatroom for nothing in particular.

If you have questions feel free to ask in the thread or if you join an FC ask them and pretty much all of us are friendly and helpful

nice

Minfilia is a qt.

Are any of the crafts particularly more profitable, and does Fishing actually help with any of the Disciples of Land?

pulling more enemies mid fight is generally good though since having downtime fucks up greased lightning, botd, enochian, etc

Too much to fucking hope for that the new relic step be something akin to Matt from XI, isn't it? Would be nice to listen to shitters complain it's "too difficult".

Who else is doing erp? is for erp.

you mean jewing people out of their money

That's a bit disturbing considering how much I've seen EoTL. I thought the ERP was LYFON?

only to an extent, you need to gauge your TP usage, and at the point where GL and enochian are important, you're doing big dick pulls

Do NOT chain pull though. Big pulls are cool, but you'll fuck up everyone's MP/TP if they never get to regen.

the fuck are you on about? you'll never run out of mana on either caster, and none of the melee classes are gonna run out of tp unless they're spamming the horribly tp inefficient aoe moves.

gamerescape.com/2017/01/12/gamewatch-interview-with-naoki-yoshida-on-patch-3-5-and-more/

tl;dr version

I hope it's even worse than the unidentified item shit just to fuck over shitters who can't do 12 savage

hyurcucks go home

What are you on about? You that dumbass who pulls with provoke?

This is bait, right? If it is 7/10 deserve this reply.

Hard to do it with no static, FC or LS after coming back from a year long break, bruh.

you niggers have some fucked up skill speed if you're running out of tp in a dungeon without spamming aoe

Preliminary notes in a few hours faggots.

next you'll be telling me to stop using sprint in dungeons as pld/drk

yeah, most of the ff14 generals are shit-tier when it comes to tanking advice. no sense wasting your breath user.

glad I can reaffirm this general doesnt have a clue how to play the game

Yeah you most defo play too

I've never understood why healers do that. Sorta like ones that stand behind you or on top of you during pulls with cleave heavy mobs. Most healers are fucking brain damaged.

if its WHM, its because holy has a fucking piss poor AoE range, and if you're doing big dick pulls they have to stand kinda close to hit everything. AST has no excuse at 60 since the Stun range is fucking huge i have no idea what SCH has for stuns, if they aren't using Holy or a Stun while close to the tank, they deserve the bully

oh you're a PLD main, that explains a lot

And I'm the Pope.

Come on user, PLD mains don't exist.

That's sad even for you provoke puller.

PATCH NOTES ARE UP
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/70e839ed28f33889db1664ed1f9c396f0a229d21

THANK YOU YOSHI!

No, I mean JUST stand there. I play with a whm all the time for roulette and they never need to be that close to me for holy. They're just fucking dumb shits.

wow that's a fuckton of convenience and ui changes

i thought it was just going to be DF, but PF too?! that's nuts. you'll see dozens of parties up at once. holy shit. im half excited and half doubtful that this will work out due to the signal:noise ratio.

Any reason not to have Freelancer ticked?

DF was already data centre-wide

yeah, but somewhere in the mix of all this i thought it would become omnicenter-wide. no idea where i got that from though.

hoo boy, shire super heroes in full force

not that i'm mad because i keep fucking losing twine rolls

This seems pretty good.

YoshiP shits all over WoW, I love it.

God bless the Hotbar settings, now I can waste even more time ricing my HUD.
Please criticize me.

questionable health bar location/10

So far, the only reason I'd have to check on my own hp is when doing story quests and the one time I soloed a B ranked hunt monster. In parties, it's either I get healed or I die and neither happens if I manage to dodge mechanics. I could of course pay more attention to keep myself from dying if it seems that the healer is having a hard time but it's rarely necessary.

where are your mudras?

Hidden away, I only did that recently so I'll need to get used to not seeing them pop off but I've already got the keys in my muscle memory.

I just had a potd run where everyone else was playing a base class on the final 30 floors and still had 0 clue how anything worked
ALL I EVER WANTED WAS THE EDGY RED WEAPON FOR DRK GLAMS

deep dungeon mistake etc etc etc

Okay so the new PF coming on the patch says "all servers from the same data center", now I get the logic of this with the yurop and jap data centers since mixing up the communities like that would be a mess of lag and other problems, but why are BOTH american data centers separated like that too if it's the same fucking country?

Are the data centers on different locations? I'm pretty sure it's more due to latency than anything.

That's another thing, aren't both American data centers in fucking Montreal anyways? And both on the same building too if I recall so this artificial separation does not make a lick of sense, specially when they aren't advertised as "west and east coast" or anything, they just both say "American servers"

Atleast it solved the spam.

That first new emote looks cute.

Where are the qt [email protected]/* */ at and why does everyone here hate them? I wanna cuddle my own [email protected]/* */

Ifrit is such a fun fight when he starts spamming aoe everywhere.

What new emote?

Blizzard shit all over wow themselves for years.

The level 50 questline is as long as the whole 1-49 it feels.

It's quite a fucking drag, I just went through it. I hope that they revamp the questline and cut away all the unnecesasry bloat so that when the next expansion hits the new players won't be made to suffer through both the main game MQ and that of Heavensward's.

literally a full on Instagram filter now, lots of [email protected]/* */ to be done when i beat all the content in the first week

glasses adjust i think?

THEY LAUGHED AT ME FOR GLAMOURING GLASSES

GLASSES GIRLS A CUTE.

CUTE!!

What should I be doing with these capped poetics? I don't particularly care about the meme gear you get from them

Buy the scroll, 3 pets and then stay capped forever.

Eczema edge dragon naruto/10

That sounds like a dumb waste. Can I at least desynth some of this crap for any decent cash?

Thank fuck dude now I can actually make the healing stuff look a bit better

Eh maybe a little but not much.

Yeah why the fuck are you using Sprint in dungeons?

Which is exactly what we were saying in the last thread. Stop this bait already. If you're the last user, you were arguing that pulling with provoke as a starter was okay no matter what.

I just had a slight thought. There's probably tons of endgame players as of right now who incorrectly distributed their stat attributes, which can also contribute to shit dps or suvivalbility.

Yeah I'm sure the like 40 points or so out of 1000+ is what's make people wipe and not the tank opening with provoke or the dps not knowing how to dodge a single mechanic

Doesn't everyone just dump their attributes into either str/dex/mnd/ or int? Depending on what they primarily get the best boost from.

35 extra stat points to any main stat isn't enough to warrant shitty dps. Our accessories now have 78 main stat to put it into perspective.
If this was back in the day before the huge stat increase it was definitely a factor but now it's more about an individual's performance and their gear. Basically 35 vit isn't going to make or break a tank in content that isn't bleeding edge.

The pain is real, friendo.

Literal upjumped niggers taking spots with their affirmative action weapon shit

Good WHM DPS is actually pretty okay

Stay salty.

Daddy what's a welfare

WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

To be edgy
Dragoons are always edgy, they have to be edgy, or they will die of smoothness

Anons, what do I do now when I've reached level 50?

As far as I can tell, I'm supposed to do dungeons to gain poetics to buy Ironworks armor? I finished all the PLD quests and equipped that gear, is that good enough for level 50 dungeons?

use the i90 set to continue on with the main story quest, that quest will give you better gear to use all the way up to heavensward

It should be okay for the most part. I would work on grinding out the 2.x storyline so you can get to Heavensward faster

Edge 4 u

I suppose I should be doing the daily beast quests too? I unlocked the Amaljaa, I don't know how other tribes become available. And I've reached the rank of lieutenant in my GC and it says no further promotions are available, so when to they become available?

You can if you want access to the items they sell or the quests/story they offer. They help make relic a whole lot easier if you plan on doing that in HW.

As for GC ranks, I'm going to assume you're Second Lieutenant. You can rank up when you unlock squadrons and help them reach a certain point in their missions. When you do, First Lieutenant will become available. Everything after that will be unlocked in Stormblood

only if you really want the mount, amaljaa mount is pretty meh to be honest but sylph mount is great.

Problem with Ironworks is that it gets outclassed really damn quick just by doing the story, but if you get a set for a 2nd job and augment it right away then that should give you a better mileage

MY FELLOW NIGERIAN

Balmung was a mistake

Potatos were a mistake.

this.

Yep, that's balmung

so hitler sayeth, so it shall be.

semi-related, but any of you faggots play ff record keeper?

I meant the HUD.

I love this dragon.

baby middy is great. the way he perches on your shoulder (or head, if you're a dirty potato) is adorable.

i also love the description he has as a minion. "Not the big one, the little one."

I've been more into Mobius than FFRK as of late.

You'll get enough bonus tomestones from doing the next few story-related duties to buy close to a whole set of Ironworks gear, and that'll last you until the level 52 Heavensward quests start giving better gear(or 54 if you upgrade your Ironworks). Alternatively you can just buy HQ gear off the marketboard.

havent tried mobius. how is it?

Q4xv if you get back into it and want a Shadow bsb to farm dailies with

i used some augmented ironworks pieces in a few slots all the way to 60. granted, you want to replace as much as you can, but it'll suffice if you're not an idiot.

How do you augment gear? The internet tells me to be at the man named Kakalan but he tells me to bugger off.

check'd

what gear user? different gear is augmented in different areas. ironworks gear needs a few items (that you can buy with poetics i think, or get as drops from crystal tower-series raids) in Hyrstmill, North Shroud, near Gestolt.

Its pretty good. The story is decent, I enjoy the combat mechanics, and the multiplayer is pretty well done. I'm currently rocking SAM, DRK, and RDM when I go into multiplayer. RDM for when we don't have a caster and SAM/DRK for raw damage when we do

Ironworks, well I don't have the items I thought it operated like a vendor I could browse and see the stat difference.

neat, i'll have to look into it more. multiplayer in FFRK just got released out of beta. it still has a few issues related to changing your items/characters/etc. while in an MP group, but overall the multiplayer is done well and is pretty fun for what amounts to an 8-man party against classic FF bosses.

you can do that user. the gear is all visible in Hyrstmil, from Gerolt's apprentice (some hyur kid, can't remember his name). it'll show you the items you need to get in order to upgrade as well.

Don't give a fuck about your HUD.
Gas yourself.

Alright thanks, I'll check it after I stopped the Draconian invasion. It's not even a waste I think. The only class I would level besides smn is blm and they use the same gear anyway.

yeah, healing/tank/caster ironworks gear gets mileage, because it's shared. dps ironworks gear gets trashed, outside of the accessories, as soon as that specific job outgrows it due to it's exclusivity.

FUCK YOU, THIS IS AN INSULT TO TANKS

Just wait until later when he starts wearing armor literally painted red with blood later

i saw that shit too. fuck that noise. at least ive got 2/3 mounts and am about 1/4 of the way to the last one.

>mfw it won't matter since by that time everyone will be out-geared for that shit

well that is no worries you've already completed all the ARR trials anyway. you have done them right user?

FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M SLIGHTLY SALTY

wait are the tank mount also affected? ah shit.

yup. the whole point of this change is "lol you can't get tank cheevos with a 3-man running old primals/bcob for ponies."

now you need a full 8-man party. which means of course you can PF it or some shit, or DF it if you don't mind being sync'd. but good luck with a sync'd party on the old shit.

can I get away with not bothering with expert roulette? would rather not rely on welfare tome gear but it looks like there's no viable way to gear up without doing those shitty dungeons every day

You do realize BIS equipment partially uses tome gear, right?

but to answer your question, you don't have to do your expert roulette for the sake of tomes

You can cum inside one FFXIV character.
Which NPC do you seed?
This is a very important question and it depends whether you are a good player or not.

Alphinaud

obvious choice.

Khloe

seriously this bitch already has fanart? this is bullshit Garuda deserves way more artwork.

It's a primal, so it counts.

Looks like you accidentally named worst girl lemme fix that for you.

Fuck that where's the Ravana fanart? Not even lewd shit, the guy is just so amazingly cool and wallpaper-worthy

eternal teen pusspuss

Nigga fuck you, sophia the slut is way worse than Garuda.

GARUDA BEST GIRL

Nigga you trippin

Gotta purify that bloodline famalam.

this is now a thread in EQUILIBRIUM

She brings equilibrium to my pants

I would restore the balance for her

I would engage in hand-holding and leg-locking before asking for her hand in marriage.

Garuda > Sophia.

thats a mighty fine definition of shit taste you got there

lol k

raya-o for sure.

meh, id rather not have bis than deal with the shitty grind of the same two dungeons every day
why dont they make gearing solely through savage viable? fuck this welfare tome shit

If you're potatoes are not cowering in fear at the end of your run you're doing it wrong.

you meme loving fucks can go to hell, you all know best girl is garuda.

best choice

Your denial won't work on us.

k

Garuda sucks because she's the easiest primal and therefore a SLUT

>not using everytime they do anything less than perfectly
You have much to learn

bullshit, she is way harder than ifrit, he is way more slutty, Sophia is even easier.

Garuda is pure!
PURE!

jesus christ dude just admit already you're the third wheel behind garuda's lover.

lolno, she barely has any mechanics beyond the plume memes. Meanwhile Ifrit ex can still fuck you up if you misstep at any point

Dude ifrit is just dodging aoes and killing some totems, shit wasn't even remotely as hard as garuda and sophia even lets you respawn even if you fall off.

Dude Garuda is literally just "stand behind these rocks and stay out of the big circles"

Does Nophica count?

I'd give her fertile land if you catch my drift.

still harder than ifrit.

yeah just have one retard kill the plume too early and its an instawipe.
Sophia's Easier :^)

only if you want to fuck vivian

Nah fam you just suck

nah fam you're just retarded.

wow epic comeback broski where do I put that upvote?

Why don't you fags just fuck a chocobo and get it over with?

that's not even a monster girl.

plow the field?
work the land?
sow some seeds?

these degrees of separation here…

You're fucking a hole shrouded in feathers. You're a chicken fucker.

Real men fuck sneks.

I have some friends who have started playing and I've been thinking of picking the game back up to play with them. I only made it to mid 40s on my first character and was wondering if I should realm transfer that character or just start completely fresh?

Realm transfer and level a new job if you want to delude yourself into thinking you'd actually be playing together, if you have no such delusions just realm transfer and continue your main quest while joining them for their main quest dungeons.
Unless you play as if you're joined at the hip, there's no point in actually dropping down into the same level because that's not how MMOs work anymore.

i should point out that the lyrics of her song imply her to be a manipulative cunt, so i donno maybe you dont mind her stomping on your balls

most of the ffxiv female characters have bodies made for breeding though, god bless the japs and their lack of fucks

Too bad they can't fix asses on player characters.

that might happen in the future when the ps3 is dropped

also a reminder the ps3 took away your asses

Goddamn I can't wait to see the graphical improvements we'll be getting. Hopefully even sliders for hips and legs and shit.

you can use cheat engine to make your tits bigger client side if you fancy that

I'd rather just wait until the whole world can see what God should have done.

i haven't bothered with the moogles because i fucking hate moogles and gathering

absolute heresy

but the moogle dance, user. It's quite good. And even still, I used it to level my culinarian to 60. The one thing i'm fed up about is the new garo gear being locked behind PVP. GODDAMNIT YOSHI WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US

It's actually pretty clever

It's a band-aid fix at best. I'll probably heal so I stay out of the firing line, but goddamn. I hate PVP. it's boring, it takes too long and it's just not fun. But goddamnit. I want that fucking armor and those mounts.

also GC unlock helps

Can he be in me instead?

>inb4 they add in body sliders, dx12 support, and HD textures

—with the expansion.

what benefits would dx12 bring to this game?

tfw you actually put on a nice dress for your dinner date with him in the hopes that you could bed them

is this a joke?

TFW you ask him to come with you on the next adventure and he gets so fucking excited
My heart

I don't know, a +1 to graphical performance and fidelity?

nothing for ffxiv, i dont think square is moving to dx12 for ffxiv any time soon, theirs still tons of room for improvement on dx11 and i doubt square wants to put up with Microsoft fuckery

we will most likely see a return of the 1.0 textures and general body model improvements, i would really like them to go back to to the old zones and open them up as many of the old zones (especially in La Noscea)are pathetically tiny and could be merged with each other, as well as deal with shit leveling dungeons like totorak and stone vigil normal, which both have nearly 50 mobs before the first boss

What do you think?

I would've loved to take him alongside me on an adventure. Just the two of us on my fat moogle chair floating in the clouds… The poor guy's been through a ton of shit and is a nice person. I would've loved to take him with me to zenith and such. then we could totally do it under the nice starry sky. Mmf.

i knew hotwheels inviting reddit would cause this

Impeccable fucking taste, fellow user.

heh

As in the last thread, a large chunk of the ff14 is dumb as shit. The same goes for these generals where you'll get retarded tanks that think a single flash is going to save them from aoe dps.

Having said that, I've noticed a ton retarded Drks with the anima weapon who pop off a single unleash before dropping into dps stance. This almost always leads into situations where the dps are tanking. I've had to tank several bosses as blm before even with Quelling on cd, because these retards think they hold hate against anyone devently geared. However, most are not like that, but it seems to always be those tryhard faggots that cause the most trouble. I blame the influx of wow players. Is tanking really that braindead in wow?

What can I say? Aymeric's definitely my pick for husbando in this.

Can't wait to see you in a pt soon~!

Maybe if the healer is spamming aoe heals it would be hard. Otherwise the tank sucks cock.

8ch ffxiv general everybody

I use sprint as war because its faster

I provoke patrols when sprint pulling on WAR and sometimes on bosses if I have a monk/dragoon. I cross-class flash for that very purpose. Never have issues with mob control, never let someone die if it's within my ability to stop it and I never get complaints unless it's the fucking random faggot healer/dps bitching about me "rushing" because I used sprint to avoid some hits during a big pull.

Sprint pulling everything until a wall is faster than doing fag pulls and makes the whole run way less fucking boring.

Fuck you garbage smug shitters, stop stealing players

I have been running A1-4 of Alexander all day. There's got to be a faster way to get these unidentifiable pieces of crap.

arr beast tribes. You can get them all in 4 days or so if they're at rank 3 or more.

I read up on it a tiny bit a few days ago when I decided to start doing the anime weapon. If you're going the beast tribe route, it'll be faster in the end to grind out the four ARR beast tribes that arent the Ixali and do their dailies every day to get them to rank 3 than it would be to do the two heavensward ones every day. Would take you 40 days doing all of the vanu and vath dailies to get the tokens compared to around 2 weeks to grind the ARR tribes to rank 3 and then another 10 days after that for each token.

You can also supplement the amaljaa and sylph ones with allied seals from ARR hunts, and the other two with treasure maps. The tokens are way too expensive in terms of poetics to bother grinding them out, and lore are still useful for a ton of shit (and you need a bunch for the later stages of the weapon) to be worth spending them. But if you have a ton of time and a solid group on your hands,you could get them a bit faster by grinding them out through tomestones, its just gonna take a LOT of runs (12k poetics/lore in total)

Say that to my face in-game and see what happens to you, crotch goblin.

Delete this

I'm making a Pax OC folder.

Would be great if you could make them not thumbnails

I'm making OC for ants

I think we all know who really deserves to make tender, passionate love by the fireplace with the Warrior of Light.

aymeric

Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes Aymeric a lot. No homo, he's just a very smart handsome man.

I was a level 50 warrior with relic and I restarted a fresh character on the most populated EU raiding server. It was the best choice I could make. I notice I care a lot about my current character because I made a cute wizard girl and the first one was a male roegadyn. I also realized tanking is awful in this game due to the higher than average weight dps hold in this game. You can be the best tank but the dungeon will still be slow if those 2 dps you got are hot garbage.

Try me!

im not sure about ARR since i was a shitter and didnt do any real content but in HW the current "tanking meta" is dps
good warriors are expected to pull extremely high numbers for a tank, which works out well in dungeon content

Reminder that cats and lizards are the true cancer.

I don't know what to think of this. Low confidence for a game avatar.

You aint a piss skin are you?

I am because they gave 4 more int and I'm an autist who falls for these things

Do you get anything for doing all the first set of coils? I'm gonna end up having to solo the damn things since no one else gives a fuck to run them at all

Daily reminder that your kind is just allagen tools that when left to their own devices they go full jew.

And don't forget every single villain in the game is a potato

From the moment the story went into Coerthas and I saw all these xenophobic elves I wanted to join them above all other races. God bless the expansion has got me covered. Ishgard is beautiful and comfy it motivates me to get a better PC.

Stormblood, more like Stormfront amirite?

The empire pushes multicult shit and the destruction of nature, the empire is JEWS

thicc

dips badora xD : the nation

Ala Mhigo confirmed murrca.

Now now, no one likes a sore loser.

Man you guys still think you are on top of the world and not a huge joke huh?

Bow your head in shame, user.

Oh wait, it's the weekend AND it's prime time in the britshit island. I suddenly see where this is going. :^)

I dont believe in empires created from a multitude of races united by the talent of 1 man. Those are the quikest to crumble when that 1 man dies.
I'll take my 1000 years of pure Ishgardian history, thank you.

But its going to be great, mr piss will make all your low income dreams come true. Its gonne be great, just great.

If certain nations could handle their own problems then we would still have the original Yugiri VA.

Really gets the synapses sizzling

Oh hey Freech

me on the right

8/10, breddy gud.

Sounds like someone is little pissed and no longer __.

I apologise for not being down with the scatman.

omg i hate trump now.

Keep your shit you stumpy little kikes, we'll just go back home.

What is your opinion on recreating an npc? I Just saw this one in my dungeon. The face looks nothing like Minfillia.

tfw to intelligent for whm

How's the top called? is it dyeable?

Not a bad idea, but that's just lazy. You can buy manfeelers outfit with real $$$, so it requires zero skill. Something like pic related is better, and also the only time being a potato is acceptable.

I swear for every hundred shit SCHs theres like one good one.

I feel the same way with paladin. For every one pld that actually can dps decently and never die there are a million shitter plds that will never stance dance, just spam flash and call it a day, or just can't seem to keep arrgo for some horrible reason.

Y'shtola

I'm leveling a pld now and I'm running into this problem a lot. I'm at level 32 and for the life of me I can't hold aggro for shit. I can pull things off of others easy but I just can't maintain it. Thinking of switching over to warrior.

shield oath at 40

Level 30-40 just suck as a paladin due to no shield oath. All I can really say is spam flash, rotate around the mobs while doing your emnity combo and strongly consider taking pld straight to 40 via deep dungeon.

So the problem is the lack of proper tools until 40? I don't feel so bad now.
will my shitty aggro problems be amplified in the deep dungeon? I don't want to fuck people over in there if I can help it.

Just queue up in a matched party and go to town. You could get more exp per hour by spamming the 50-60 floors but you will have to suddenly figure out a handful of new spells and you will need the welfare weapon's level high enough to enter it.

You get Minfillia's hair with that outfit that they're not using. They're just wearing the glamour, not trying to recreate the NPC.

ugh

Hello Aurion.

NANI?! MASAKA!

whats the filter

rebbit spacing.

Should be autoban too you filthy lala

Jesus christ I thought I was done with this horrible hellhole. Tell me there is literally nothing cool to get from floors 100+ so I can just forget about it now

you can get a black pegasus from the bags that drop in floor 150-200. Other than that I dont think there is any reason what so ever.

Okay, I'm pretty pissed right now. Remind me why am I paying for this game?

I bought it recently, been having fun tanking. Now I got to the part where you attack the imperial forts. I do the first one, the second tank was unsynched and was running around with mobs pulled, it was a fucking joke.

Then I enter the praetorim. The second tank just keeps on running with a shitload of pulled mobs, gathers them all in one place after a while and suddenly the dps players start dropping like flies, healers do fucking nothing, I get pissed and exit the game. Is this normal for behavior for full party dungeons? I'm not paying for this game anymore if this is the norm.

tryhards try to imitate the other tryhard tanks and speed run the bonustorim

So I'm basically paying for the experience of running after some fucking idiot. I'm rather inclined to think that this is how usual runs of those dungeons go. Before I went in I read up on them, studied them and looked forward to the challenge. Then as soon as I came in, it was a jogging simulator.

You are overreacting and missing two key points
Get a fixed party or a decent FC and quit crying bitch nigga

Dungeons in FFXIV stopped being hard after Aurum Vale, user. After Praetorium, dungeons will just be 20 minute mass pull hallways. They used to be hard, but casuals complained.

Pretty much. No old 8 man content is "challenging" unless it's Extreme and item synched. Castrum Tedianum and Praestonetombium are literal 2.0 """endgame""""" and anyone who's been playing for more than four months has probably done it sixty times.

You forgot the third key point Mr. dubs, even the devs admitted the fucked up by slapping 15 minute cutscenes in a dungeon that requires 7 other living human beings that don't want to stand around for 10+ minutes doing nothing. That is the only fight that does that shit, they keep the story related stuff in cutscenes before the dungeon/fight is unlocked and after you leave the dungeon.

This is true but also avoidable by just skipping the cutscenes and rewatching at the inn later

So the fact that they've run through it dozens of times means they can shit up the run for everyone else? But whatever, fine. So it's like this until you start raiding or what? I'm supposed to literally run through dungeons until I become strong enough to raid? I would imagine that raiding is similar because people grind for gear there.

Eh, I meant challenge in the sense that I will fuck things up if I just run in like an idiot. I didn't find Aurum Vale very hard.

These 2 dungeons are the only ones where this shit happens, and they aren't even important because no one does them outside getting them on a roulette or for the stickers shit you won't even see until you hit 60

Those two dungeons are part of a roulette you unlock afterwards, so 99% of the people doing it are just trying to rush through as quickly as possible to get their tomestones like it's their 9-5 job. Believe me, I was just as pissed as you the first time I tried to do it.

What you'll want to do is get a couple level 60 friends(or FC members) and do it unsynced. It won't exactly be the intended experience, but you'll at least get to watch the cutscenes in context instead of running after a bunch of dipshits not knowing what the fuck is happening because nobody explained it and you didn't get to watch the cutscene that showed it. Don't bother trying to get an 8-man through the party finder, I tried that shit and all I got was whispers saying "lol you can watch the cutscenes later".

The only friend I have that's interested in mmos is playing Wow, he stopped playing when Cata came out, but has bought Legion recently. My FC is okay, but most people are high in end game content and generally don't run dungeons synched. I can accept that these 2 dungeons are like that, but I'm afraid the rest of the content is like that,
I guess it's best that I just drop the game. This is my first mmo, maybe mmos aren't for me and I had wrong expectations.

I just watched cutscenes for 20minutes when they did all the work for me. To me it seems like I got the good end of the deal.

I'll do them many times after the initial clear for daily poetics. Why would anyone think you can force others to do outdated content slow and realistic when the game allows you to do it fast. The current expansion is Heavensward not ARR.

You call that work? It's ridiculous.
I don't want to force you to do shit. The game should give the option of going jogging simulator mode or not. Or just not make you super duper duper high level players play that content. It's a shitty system. You may tell me that all mmos are like that and I should've expected that and you'd probably be right. Luckily, I've only spent 20$ on the game so I'll live.

control you rage for a second and listen. That SPECIFIC dungeon was a mistake. They said it was a mistake and everyone here has told you it was a mistake. It is old content and not supposed to be challenging anymore. The dungeons and raids past that are not like it. When you get to fight Ravana at about lvl 54 you will understand what I mean. Just mark this off the list and don't go back unless you wanna do daily stuff for XP or tomes.

When you get to lvl 60 and are current with the content you will see stuff start to get challenging and fun. Savage is pretty awesome and even some of the extreme bosses like sophia are legit, without being so hard you can't pug them with GOOD people.

Okay, fine. I believe you user.

i like rk its something to do while waiting for queues to pop

Can you invite me to your FC? Kihel Heim is the name. I Need that 10% bonus. You said some threads ago you were on EU Odin did you not?

9/10

Maybe if he wasn't DEAD

I must have done Levi Ex like 40 times now and still never figured out what the hell the wave spumes do

How the hell can they even buff whm, which is supposed to be a pure healer to be competitive with ast, an offensive/defensive cooldown vending machine?

Give it a trait that enhances cleric stance, buff saints shroud, buff holy

Don't delude yourself, the Hyur are the only reason Eorzea is functional in the least.

What the fuck is reddit spacing? I honestly have no idea what people refer to. Is it when you keep breaking up your lines one by one as if its some double spaced essay?

No nigga your waifu is the same as everyone elses. In the end all of the races are nothing more than pixels.

Yes. God knows why it's called that, though, since afaik reddit doesn't have or use that kind of spacing.

Maybe they could let you cast Stoneskin II during fights. Would that be too much or not enough, though?

supposedly faggots on reddit put spaces between their sentences as if they were paragraphs. So of course autistic anons turned it into LE REDDIT MEME because they are shitposting faggots. So now thanks to them anytime any one posts

this

or more then 1 unreadable run-on sentence they get called a redditor.

gibe new bread

Not page 13, friend. Just talk about fucking birds for a couple hours or something my guy.

shit man you still here? I can invite you just gotta get on.

I wanna fug ravana

I still want to fuck the giant robot. Just beat A9, was on scrap duty. Goddamn this shit is fun.

normal mode? if so wait till you get to a12. Really cool fight

Is that picture the dude from Xenogears?

No, THIS is the dude from xenogears. What you were talking about was just a piece of trash that got too uppity for it's own good.

Those two story dungeons are only present on a single roulette, which gives you nothing of value if you're max level. The only reason to run it is to help new players get through the finale of ARR, so speedrunning it and leaving them in the dust makes you a gigantic faggot. Anyone who argues that they deserve to have their time respected by the newbies are gigantic faggots, because again there's literally no reason to run those two dungeons or the roulette.

The only reason to run it is to rush the Ironworks set to carry you through ARO and the beginning of HW, but if there's a new player in the instance you get DOUBLE the poetics as compensation. Fuck any asshole that whines about wasting time and tries to speedrun and ruin the finale for new players. I actually queue that roulette just to fuck those people over and force the run to stick with the newbie out of spite because my first run through the story was ruined by those cunts.

You use poetics for the 3.X relics. I assume that's why most people do it.

it also gives a ton of xp for lvl 50-60 so people do it to level. It's not that big of a deal to watch the cut-scenes at the inn. Idk which is worse potentially "ruining" the "experience" of the lamest 8 man for 1 person, or making 7 people waste over an hour of their life afk while he watches a movie.

It gives less poetics than hard mode dungeons and PotD, there's really no excuse to complain if you get new players who want to watch the cutscenes.

Watching them in the inn is complete dogshit for three reasons
1) they have zero impact
2) not all of the dialog is available to be replayed in the inn, so you miss pieces
3) when people speedrun, you can actually end up missing entire cutscenes because they clip each other, when that happens they aren't made available in the inn until you go back and do the dungeon again
that's also ignoring the fact that skipping all the custcenes for later basically spoils the entire climax by giving you the gameplay with no context
It gives the lowest XP of any roulette, with the sole exception of Guildhests. It's not that big of a deal to not queue for something you don't want to do. If you don't want to wait for someone to watch cutscenes, don't queue for the roulette. There's a reason the only two dungeons in the game with this problem are relegated to their own unique roulette.

Those people are retarded, because Main Scenario roulette is inefficient for farming poetics

No, that's the whiny bitch Fei. I'm talking about the Commander dude that gets all emo. Unless you're "trash" comment is just that.

I think it's just going down the list of roulettes. I never said it was a good idea.

xenogears spoilers:
Ramsus is actually a failed attempt to clone the contact. After Krelean saw he didn't work he threw him literally into the trash. From there he rose to the ranks of Solaris using the biggest inferiority complex that would make a commieforinan blush. He gets ultra salty when you call him trash.

You can complain about it all you want but it's not going to stop anyone from doing it. I was just letting you know why people do it. The other option is that they take it out of roulette and new players have to wait hours to even get a group which will suck even more.

The 8 man dungeons would be fine if they designed them better and didn't make it so easy to speedrun them.

I finished it and holy fucking shit that was great. Especially the part where Alexander summoned its own body into the arena, which is itself inside of Alexander. I just about lost it there.
Scored an arm and ring out of the four encounters and half of what I need for boots, which was pretty nice too.

I personally liked the time freeze mechanic. I think in reference to what you said in Savage mode he uses an ability called "Inception"

AN ALEX WITHIN AN ALEX
WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

WE NEED TO GO FORWARD AND BACK

I'm torn on what to treat myself with. Dressing up the birb seems like the option I'll get more mileage out of but that armor looks nice too.

Yeah, which is why I queue for it and ruin speedruns out of spite just because I can. Newbies are forced to be there, level-cap endgame players aren't.

wow that's a bit of a bloated ego you have.

You can seriously 3 man the dungeon

Which is even funnier; if one person can drag down a Castrum/Praetorium speedrun, you deserve to have a bad time.

It sucks out your shield generators power and I think also buffs up Levi's tsunami

Please, get me FORWARD AND BACK, GET ME FORWARD AND BACK, FORWARD AND BACK, GET ME ONE STEP FORWARD

Unless I was some hardcore gatherer why would I spend time attuning myself to every aether current just to be able to fly? Will I ever use those zones enough to warrant all this effort once I'm done with the mqs?

if you ever intend to level another class

or the anima weapon

i wish the thav outfit didn't have the bottom part like in this image, it would be much more flexible without it and lewd

also i have figured out how to make tits bigger client side, unfortunately they sometimes have a tendency to explode, im actually kind of surprised at the number of things you can manipulate client side

Oh, thanks fam.

Trust me, you need them. It saves so much time in the long run it's unreal.

You want to if you ever want to join a A or S rank hunt on time

It is such a minimal effort for such a large payoff.

Is making silver ingots to sell still be best way to rack up the cash?

any oft-used crafting material is a solid way to make cash. you just have to play the mb a bit to watch out for undercutters or become the jew yourself

New bread

I tried that and I always got undercutted almost immediately.

Don't remind me, user. It hurts to know that I'll never get a nice calm dinner date with him CAUSE HE'S FUCKING DEAD GODDAMNIT I WISH I COULD CAST RAISE ON THOSE GODDAMN KNIGHTS SO I CAN KILL THEM TWICE