Mfw I hate christianity so much that I became a christian

why would you hate it in the first place if nobody forcefully made you a christian?

that's not how religion works, shlomo

If only the christcucks would stop pushing their faith into the letter of law. Then I'd have 0 problem with them worshipping their favorite kike on a stick.

t. Kiba Kikenstein

The absolute state of the christcucks.

If it wasn't for christcucks and their anti-science faggotry we would already be navigating the universe. Let that filter through your brain for a second. Almost 2000 years of technological stand still. It is only in the last 100 when sane people stopped giving a fuck that we have manage to tip toe into space. A perverted desert religion of paedophile kike worshipers has single handedly held back all humanity.

On the other hand pagans had managed to create astronomy, mathmatics, and primitive science. Imagine what would happen in the Aryan race hadn't have been held back like this.

When?
Also the fall of rome was caused by decadence and multiculturalism, and the "dark ages" weren't dark

I wonder how many (You)s you'll get.

Based baganism! I love worshipping the sun tbh. Man can become god, our fren Lucifer only tried to help us, YHWH is evil he was trying to leave you guys ignorant fam, just join us illuminated ones :DD Mystery Babylon did nothing wrong, they're only trying to protect the temple from those dirty animal masses. K-kike on the stick amirite? Christ was a betafag releasing our secrets to the sheep of the world! What fool, hahaha. Got what he deserved tbqh famiglia

This tbh! I could've used my mind to will be to another part of the universe and pulverize my opponents

this tbh, family guy was right

christcucks succeeded in destroying the entire human civilization. they invited the jews in and today praise israel and jews as the "Chosen" and Israel as the "Holy Land". insult a jew and 1000 christcucks instantly jump at your throat

I hope they like the world they're living in tbh

literally everyone hates Christianity
it's the slave morality of dumbass cumskins

Romans had batteries and steam engines before the christcucks destroyed everything.

Oh Hai Brainlet
-therealericj

WE

Not sure if I want to contribute on this shitfest, but claiming everyone who disagrees with you is a "luciferian gnostic", even when these concepts are almost entirely absent of ancient religions (who weren't dualistic), and that it "wuz muh temple of babylon" behind attacks against based christianity, a place that was ruled since ancient times by jewish money-lenders, and that the only who uncovered this plot was Jesus himself, for some reason, but he didn't tell anyone lol is so retarded it's actually funny.

Don't get started on these "Nephilim" and flat earth too…

The Romans were white pagans, retard. It wasn't until they became christcucks and started racemixing tha they became the shitskin italians we know today.

^
|
retards
|
v

your entire post is wrong

Post Christkino

I really should start going to church again.

i did with no regrets. although god is testing me with all the grils in church.

You're supposed to wife one of them an make white babies dumbass

Pagans invaded Rome which was Christian and caused the dark ages, the Church may have prevented science but if you wanna blame the dark ages on anyone blame it on yourself.

i mean a can't just stare at asses in church.

germanic cucks ruin everything. ==EVERYTHING==

So you are a jew then ? This is exactly what happened to many jews.

Germany was Roman territory, finno mongol tribes conquered the Romans.

10/10

I see what you did there

Hi Holla Forums

WUZ

SNOW KANGZ N' SHIET

hi

The Germanic tribes who invaded Rome were christians. And they only were able to invade Rome after Christianity weakened the empire by displacing the old order and destroy several public buildings and the moral of the army, making it a germanic mercenary force.

Literally everyone in here missed my point. Nice.

All of these posts are so formulaic it almost seems like shills shilling shills.

How's sucking off Trump going?

What?

b8

niggers