What are some of the best movies about one term presidents?

What are some of the best movies about one term presidents?

MAGA: The God Emperor and the End of the Democratic Experiment
(slated for a 2020 release)

>>>Holla Forums

BASED

The only people freaking out are people who don't even know what a bump stock is. you can make them yourself. They're not even guns in themselves so I don't see why anyone would care

Why do you Holla Forumssters have such a skewed view of reality?
Meanwhile, millions of Murricans are shaking their heads, yapping along to Jew talking points. It's game over, and it's been game over for a long time.

Nixon (1995) is pretty good.

Who are you quoting?

The why has his personal Holla Forums cheerleading squad dwindled to its lowest numbers ever?

Because Holla Forums has such cognitive dissonance that they can't properly deal with the fact Donald works with Jews while they have to reconcile that he's their hero for some reason while hating Jews and its tearing them apart. It's funny to watch tbh Trump made my pro-Zionist after seeing the Muslim World react to the Jerusalem move. Now I don't care. Islam was a mistake, I hope Israel nukes Mecca

see

Is shilling real? You don't address or even post something relevant to his comment you just shit out a demoralizing shitpost.

how can shilling be real if our eyes aren't real

Holla Forums was a Mexican psyop from the beginning tbh

No I am legitimately asking a question. The guy talks about a gun accessory then the guy starts rambling about Holla Forums and how lame white people are. WTF is up with this?

It's just Holla Forums with their inferiority complex again tbh

Fucking weird shit man. I don't go to Holla Forums or Holla Forums but holy shit was this thread weird.

JFK

technically you can make a gun for yourself so why not ban them?