THREE

THREE
MINUTES

OH NO NO NO

why is there constant 'news' of everything JLaw?
Are there 5+ 'journalists' constantly two feet from her silently sitting waiting to report every action, and word?

Her career is rotting away, they're trying to get her more publicity.

what's next for her career bros?

whoa that's like half the amount of time a Harvest session used to take

What do you mean she shut off a movie?

TO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

she turned off the tv you boob

It should have been a Harvey standin.

Who gives a fuck? Like the average woman, she said she would fuck off from movies for a while and is still doing shit.

Like said, she was heavily pushed as the next superstar and no one cared. Now they are pushing 10 times harder while people care even less.

This. The ugly thots that keep getting threads here are washed up actresses that are being shilled by PR hard.

Daniel Lewis accused of sexual harassment when?

I would last only 3 minutes too, if you know what I mean ;)

ho ho HO

That makes sense, but why are all the articles basically saying how she's so stupid, and incapable.
Instead of something mundane, or positive?
Even Pratt has a bunch of negative articles about him, but his career isn't on the way out.
If these PR monkeys are trying to help JLaw, they seem dumber than her.

I wouldn't hatefuck her because I don't want to fuck her, or watch anything with her acting.

(Checked)
Nice dubs loser, cry some more about not getting to stick your dick in a 1 dimensional jewess.

This AI is getting ridiculous

No such thing as bad publicity. Maybe they realized that trying to promote a shallow talentless hack as talented and charismatic doesn't make people think that the talentless hack is talented and charismatic, it makes them think you're a paid shill who's full of shit.

She's so fucking ugly.

Kate England

Reported

Shes using her money to buy up stories

This a new Disney flick?

wtf I hate Emily Stone now

BFFS

Washed up feminist twat that is actively against the the US president. You tell me.