Casuals must die

Casuals are the scum of gaming and need to burn in hell
No matter what fucking game I play its always a dirty casual that fucks shit up, they are all the noobs, all the griefers, all the people who dont take it seriously, every single bullshit thing you can think of in a game, is caused by a fucking casual who thinks its a joke and puts little to no effort into it because "its just a game XD"
This shit makes me want to kill someone
If you have any response that is any kind of variant of I'm taking it too seriously, I want you to suffer, because I personally hate you as a person
Fuck you and your shitty attempt at ignoring the point

tl;dr lol

And I know who these people are because I'm "friends" with them IRL

Fucking normalfags, I have this one frat faggot friend who has me drink beer with him and listen to shitty rap music and shit blared at maximum volume while playing video games, he always sucks at them and doesn't even try, these are the kinds of people behind the screens, 22 year old frat boy faggots who think its just a game and would tell you to get a life

Nigger you're as fake as the normalfags you stick around with.

The normalfags are real, they aren't hiding anything its how they really are

I hide shit because its useful to have a social network

You are barking up the wrong tree, you div. Got friends who are normal and take game seriously (but not too serious) because they take everything they do seriously and enjoy them, do not shit on other people, and those are the decent normal people.

And then there are douchebags and sociopaths who infest society and circles like a plague. Does not matter if they are 'normalfags' or gamers, they are a bunch of dickweed. These rat bastards are the ones you have quarrel with.

Post casual stories ITT:

You sure sound like a normalfag to me with that edgy run of the mill teenage angst.

You don't have enough hatred in you

reported for being a normalfag on Holla Forums

NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE
NORMALFAGS MUST DIE

Mate the only one who stinks of normalfag in this thread is you. Crying about your friends and shit. Who do you think you are fooling?

what?

I was playing TF2 on pl_upward when these aimbotters came onto the server and started fucking with both teams, some kid in chat started crying about hackers and shit, he really started screeching and shit man it was so fucking loud my speakers started making this ringing noise,I started yelling into my mic to see how fucked we could go and my mom got scared And said, “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Why waste your effort ?

I thought he did too

Autists must die. You're playing a video game you virgin, don't take it too serious

This isn't /r9k/ you crying sod why do you hang out with them anyway, it sounds like your desperate for friends.

reported