Which was better?

Which was better?

Who was the best girl out of either?

smt

Why was he a "Villain"???

He literally did nothing wrong

I don't play shitty weeaboo games.

He refuses to have sex with me, anyone who refuses sex is a villain in my book.

out

3, but that's only because 4 felt like a bad slice of life anime where as 3 felt like an okay slice of life anime.

If you hate slice of life anime, you'll hate both games no matter what.

best

4 had arguably better "gameplay" since it was the same battle system only you could actually control your party members

3 had the far superior plot and overall aesthetic

Best girl was Aigis

Persona 3 is total fucking garbage.

I don't know how anyone enjoyed grinding in tartarus for hours.

I've only played a bit of Innocent Sin, but man it's cool. I just wish you didn't have to grind cards to get new Personae. That's pretty much my only complaint. I might start over and see if I can get cheats to be able to ignore the cards because the rest of the setup is great and the characters are all pretty good.

For some reason, I couldn't get into 1. I went in knowing it was going to be a dungeon crawler and I still just can't bring myself to care about it.

4 had better gameplay and a comfy SoL feel to it but I preferred the story in 3.

As for girls, both games have great girls so I cant really choose one over the other.

This
This
This
This
This

This
This
This
This
FUCKING THIS

Both are shit. They capture what high school is like into video game form perfectly. Fucking boring and makes me want to shoot everything because it's so boring
As for the waifu's, pretty much the same with the exception of the drunk teacher and the android in 3. I don't even know why I bothered to finish the games.

They were both shit
Persona 4 was slighly less shit
Persona 5 is shittier than both

Take it back to halfcuck. We don't want your shit taste here.

That's one Special Olympics competition right there.

Also, there's already a Persona thread up.

Toriumi wasn't a drunk.

He threw Yamano and Konishi into the TV. Yamano could've been a mistake, but there's no way he accidentally put Konishi in there. He pushed Namatame toward doing shit, and he tried to turn all of mankind into shadows.

I liked P3 more. Objectively, P3 has a better story and atmosphere, while P4 has better gameplay and a few good dungeons. The P3 cast is also superior because their development is story based, rather than optional and near non-existent because of that.

Best girl is Toriumi. Second best is Fuuka.

Basically this.

The high water mark of the Persona series in terms of story, visuals, characters, writing, and combat.

However if I have to pick between 3 and 4 I will pick 3.

She was a drunk. And used goods to boot.

Persona 1 is objectively the best Persona game.

Are the PSP versions any good?

Phil, please get the fuck out of here and go actually finish P3 without ragequitting.

No no no. While P4's story was bad and unoriginal, P3 was on another level. It had the most lore rape by far, and was overall so cringe-inducing, it's embarrassing to think grown adults wrote it. I don't think anything will ever top the damage P3 has done.

The PSP has the best versions.

Correct.

Hold on. I got to pick between some guy who pretends to kill himself to summon his tulpa versus someone who believes in the heart of the cards?