VEE VS JIM

30 minutes until it starts

Other urls found in this thread:

homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~karchung/debate1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah.

These videos are so embarassing, you know these guys are losers in real life but they love to act like real Boston tough guys when they're having internet cat fights, bunch of bragging pussies who'd get knocked the fuck out in a real fight.

t. nigger

I mean if you want to have civil debates on the internet that's all fine and good but if you hop on the mic bragging about making people cry, calling people pussies and cucks, hurling insults etc. you come off as a overcompensating loser who has to affect a tough guy persona. There's no need to throw around big boy words if you aren't ready to get into big boy altercations. That's why serious debates with real intellectuals don't make personal attacks and start calling people soyboys, because they are there to debate an argument, not pump themselves up to convince themselves they are a real man

True. This crap is about as intellectually stimulating as wrestling.

its all entertainment at the end of the day

The absolute state of western youth.

also Vee is a paedophile

ITS STARTING

Yeah except in wrestling the wrestlers all know it's just all for entertainment, they do their storylines, play their part, wrestle a bit and get paid. These e-celebs actually believe their own hype and think they are hot shit, sad as fuck.

These guys are just acting out power fantasies from childhood, they aren't actually tough guys that command respect. You wouldn't see them go into a bar and talk to somebody like they talk to some 17 year old leftist through a computer screen. By setting up the 'other' as a soyboy cuck beta they don't have to confront the fact that they see those things in themself.

The gypsy powers manifest

its boring

lul
Why is Jim wasting his time with this spergy nobody, why is he trying to help him and ruins /cow/'s fun?
Vee is a literal autismal troglodyte retard.

Jim is such a moral fag holy shit.

gee I wonder why

Jim is a lazy prick, but that audio is years old, it even predates his Internet Aristocrat persona, I think.

The irony is palpable.

That's a good thing you dumb fuck.

This is what burgers think debate is, toplel

This is how men debate. If you want rules and a moderator to swoop in and save you, go ask your wife's husband for it.

YEAH, AND PRESIDENCY SHOULD BE DECIDED WITH A FIGHT TO DEATH! LIKE WAKANDA!

Well at least under those rules you'd never have a chance at being president.

TOP MUTT

Not even that guy but this is how men talk, fam. Sure you might get some "posh" faggot here and there or whatever you sissymen are looking for but here grown ass men are going to call you a little bitch while making a point. Get used to it, female.

I hope you are trolling, because that is one of the worst roleplays of cool adult kid I have ever seen.

It's a shitposter or a thirteen year old whose ideas of masculity come from jewish propaganda.

LMAO Men are taking here, move along, ladies.

If you were educated you would know they don't even hold debates, thats not what a debate is.

Civilised men make their pre-prepared arguments for a good ten to twenty minutes at least then hand it over. Some debates don't even allow rebuttals because the debate is not for the benefit of the debatees but for the benefit of the audience. A bunch of creaturas screeching nonsensically about memes and dox in an uncontrolled environment isn't a debate.

Nice hyper-masculine front but nobody's buying it, you don't have to act out like a clown, we're not gonna emasculate you, just act like a regular guy.

Can't blame them really when their male role models are Chanology tier attention whores who think louder and ruder = better

BEE CEREAL

The irony here is these are probably the same kind of idiots that shit on maddocks for his fake internet tough guy persona when he is actually a faggot.

It's all the same shit. If you are a tough guy you wouldn't be trying to prove it on the internet.

Why are Europeans such prissy faggots that wilt at the thought of someone raising their voice a bit?
Did all of the men die in the war?

He's saying that the bloodsports shit show is just arguments and people shitting on each other, not a debate.
And he's right these bloodsports things is only to entertain the audience and and for the ecelebs to stroke their epeens and try to one up each other wihtout facts or stats.

And I'm saying that he (and you) are wrong and retarded. Not having a strict set of formal rules doesn't mean its not a debate. All debate means is to argue about a subject.

Wew

You left out superchekels.

What does being loud and boisterous have to do with being a man? If you have to make it known verbally to everyone what a manly mans man you are I have some bad news. And a debate isn't some rowdy bar fight, you are meant to carry yourself with a little bit of formality.

No, that would make it a conversation or a discussion, not a debate, see here: homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~karchung/debate1.htm

Don't they teach you this in school?

Oh yeah, and the cash they make off it, although thats far from the biggest issue as if it were done properly accepting donations would be a great idea.

jej

t. reddit

No retard, see here.
And before you say anything it says especially, not exclusively.
Fucking European mongoloid.

Americlaps….

You were wrong cuckboy. Stay salty.
Pic related; you.

Oh dear… no wonder Donny is snatching up the guns… I wouldn't want one in your hands claws tentacles either…

Yup, you're done.

lol butthurt I win :)

Oh, hi Vee!

Actually I won.

Just because its years old doesnt mean its not true. There is a reason The Internet Aristocrat took years before he monetized his content.

I had mixed feelings when Jim said he would open up a Patreon. I'm angry that he lost part of his integrity but I'm also amused that he actually cons these suckers.