CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
8. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=dcEi3Wxgea4
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MYyyO
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/819303536517382148
twitter.com/takaya_coucho/status/817516958685892608
twitter.com/KhaosMuffins/status/817701893946376192
twitter.com/takaya_coucho/status/819168982263398402
imgur.com/gallery/M00Uc
globalnews.ca/news/3175169/tony-rosato-canadian-saturday-night-live-and-sctv-alum-dead-at-62/
archive.is/j0SPH
archive.is/https://endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/*
archive.is/KwCY1
archive.is/lDev0
archive.is/iZZh6
archive.is/TNRKJ
archive.is/06uPA
archive.is/cbVAu
archive.is/3xUqA
archive.is/aJZdZ
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/819338098521808896
archive.is/Q1Nbl
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/819344634350440448
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/807233692850593792
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807120761789919232
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/807375271926136832
publicdiplomacycouncil.org/sites/default/files/Portman-Murphy Counter Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act.pdf
pastebin.com/xngPsc2N
archive.is/XgKV1
senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807082757704667136
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807086602367270913
sli.mg/Usxk4E
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/807264606150197248
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/807280651816882181
blogs.spjnetwork.org/kunkel/2016/12/20/cant-take-a-hint/
spj.org/kunkel.asp#nominations
spj.org/kunkel-nominate.asp
v.gd/IqOnFo
v.gd/iwvyPm
v.gd/ChMVI8
v.gd/lUx6Nq
archive.is/N9ieT
archive.is/Kz6kP
pastebin.com/dTeVfPa4
twitter.com/8ch_v
archive.is/BBEdR
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:CNNPolitics "Sex Tape"&src=typd
archive.is/AKEo8
archive.is/5q2Be
archive.is/QYyQJ
twitter.com/DeusEx/status/819301068312084480
archive.is/TiMoH
archive.is/DRvAb
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2866648
archive.is/mSuoW
archive.is/izQNv
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/819317650111270912
twitter.com/search?q=$twx
breitbart.com/tech/2017/01/11/canadian-city-organization-requests-people-register-non-racist/
twitter.com/NOVTELL/status/819188506748538886
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/819083382101397508
archive.is/owMFg
archive.is/zx5Fz
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/819287381585039360
twitter.com/kerbnow28/status/819293723230093315
tweetsave.com/christinelove/status/785899664755359744
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/818589589996568576
twitter.com/EltonelArts/status/686190105053245440
blog.dilbert.com/post/155723690911/the-master-persuader-scrambles-the-frame
humantraffickingpreventionact.com/
scribd.com/document/336183797/17-0439-02000
scribd.com/document/336223797/Human-Trafficking-Prevention-Act-FAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DtAreC3h3a4
youtube.com/watch?v=eaKzo9SU9h0
archive.is/jR3ud
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/819499927050981377
twitter.com/AnonBabble

last for benis

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/MYyyO

WEW

FUCKING MEME BUZZFEED AS THE NEXT GAWKER ALREADY YOU FAGGOTS

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/819303536517382148
kek

good morning gamergays!

This fake Trump dossier is the gift that keeps on giving. So much delicious salt and BTFOs to wake up to.

You forgot to switch out the old NN video in OD with the new NN video.

I want to punch that Patton Oswalt asshole.

Buzzfeed pls
There are cheaper ways to commit suicide

What is he sperging out about now?

He is doing absolutely fucking everything in boolean. To give you a hint of what that means, imagine programming the colour for every single hair-type for a game that has 500 different colour choices with either true or false instead of simply writing a function like a normal human being.

The usual. He's just the kind of snobby asshole that I loathe but he did buy into the narrative of the fake documents because of course he would.

that's a purdy name

Daily reminder to show the arcana hearts devs your support and drown out the voice of sjweebs

swear to god I'll make a sequel to vid related if Trump kills Buzzfeed the same way that the Hulkster did to Gawker

Ooooh boy I hope Trumps family sues Buzzfeed
Kinda disappointing that wikileaks won't sue CNN but its kinda good CNN backed down other wise they'll just end up like Gawker

Here come the detectives

Now that is a meme worth nourishing.

I can't wait to see where this leads
Buzzfeed's credibility is already in shambles
I hope it ends up as this years Gawker

Buzzfeed? More like…
Buzzkill

Maybe we should suggest to the devs to make a character thats a sjw
Of course give her a big rack just to spite them as well

more like Pozzfeed

More like
*Fake News*

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

There are no basement

That's a very questionable design.

Wouldn't that be a treat? Each year for the next 8, a bullshit news site gets taken down a notch. Vox, Buzzfeed, Gawker remnants, maybe even CNN. Would be fun to watch.

God I hope so
The left is going down a downward spiral its taking news media down with it

I think the funny part is how the game will be a guaranteed flop if it is censored. It is being published by Aksys, so I expect to see them try to push censorship garbage.

Buzzpeed

What is the game about?

today at the college i started my Network Security class.
we start talking about hacking, how its becoming more common and how it can damage an organization "like how the Russians hacked the US to elected trump as the president"

whatever, he keeps talking and we get to DDOS attacks.
he mentions the massive DDOS attack that happened in September/October that took out the east coast.
"they know this but they didn't say it. this attack was done by the Russians to test the water of their capabilities"

later on he goes

"President Obango had to call Putin on the red phone to tell him to stop was hes doing"

this semester is going to be a lot of fun

It's a fighting game, the story makes nearly no cohesive sense.
Probably one of my favorites mechanically, it's dead as fuck though.

Its a fighting game

Yea it sure is hilarious how some faggot is abusing his position to make more retards believe his schewed world views and promote world war 3.

stop what he was doing*

Oh man, old Game Grumps…

THERE MAY NOT BE A BASEMENT BUT THANKFULLY THERE IS
THE DOUBLE CELLAR

Your professor also seems to have no idea what the fuck he is even teaching

That era is over user
We can never go back
Only forward

They didn't edit anything for any of the other Arcana Heart games they localized, and it would make them massively hypocritical since they handle BB without any changes.

It's a very fun fighting game series.

Who's Suzy?

Just wondering is your teacher this guy in the video?

How can we exterminate the Gildafags?

Arin's girlfriend or maybe they're married now or something. Anyway, she's Yoko Ono.

The ayy that abducted Egoraptor and harvested his balls.

Suzy is Arin's wife
Lets just say she's a horrible person and a big SJW

She even halted a playthrough just to shit on gamergate

We ain't gotta have to. The natural selection will cull them out.

EgoRaptors Ayy lmao succubus that got fat

They're asking for input that might lead to censorship if SJWeebs take over the responses:

no, but he sounds like him.
same retardation.

i want to learn about what im paying for not to listen to someone's butthurt opinion

thinking of waking the class in the university

That bit about the pipe dreams always makes me widen my eyes

Jesus Christ, could it be more obvious they play both sides?

Must have been a small harvest

reported

Yeeeeeep. That's always been the smoking gun to me too.

I liked when it was a couple of guys fucking around. After the first couple games it was trying too hard to be a serious business endevour.
Now I watch Oney for that kind of stuff and it's fun even though a lot of it is some dude spazzing out and another trying to make silly voices. But then at least one of those guys is really good at games. I was really impressed that he knew about shifting Baneballow through the maze in Illbleed and I'd really love to see if there are more glitches like that in the game.

Does anyone have a webm of the infamous moment from this episode?

That's not Aksys, Aksys hasn't even confirmed that they're picking up AC4 for the west. This is just a jap dev reacting to the anti-japanese game narrative that games journos have been pushing.

twitter.com/KhaosMuffins/status/817701893946376192

It seems the dev is retweeting SJWeebs now. They might censor it.

To be honest I don't see anything too wrong with this. It's just a guy being crazy for his gf. What's so bad?

So fight them, user.

Same here user…

Same here
I miss moments like these
Sure Danny is great and he definitely has those moments but its not the same
The closest thing we'll get to Arin and Jon on game grumps again is Danny and Ross
But Danny is hardly on steam train anymore

Good god do I want to know?

There all SJW faggots.

And I've heard from several people that they were interested in Arcana because they aren't too embarrassed to play it like whimps.

I don't know if I would call it censorship, guy is asking about that probably to know what he can do design wise to avoid having to censor it here. He is asking for feedback before he designs the character for this game not being demanded to make changes to something he's already done. I just want the guy to make whatever he thinks will be cool. Whether that is to age them up or make their costumes not as revealing or to make them toddlers that get gang banged by monster when they win a round. SJWeebs though make just letting him do what he wants impossible.

Just read the comments and you'll see

the alien that egoraptor lets probe him sometimes, talked shit on gamergate.

RT IS NOT ENDORSEMENT FAGGOT

Well anons its been a long time
But time for another twitter battle

Just keep your spaghetti in check.

That's a like user; not a retweet.
He also tweeted censored gaming's video on the subject;
twitter.com/takaya_coucho/status/819168982263398402

People said the same thing about Bayonetta 2 that didn't stop that game from being critically praised and loved by it's fans.

Any idea if the new Arcana is coming to PC? Reason I ask is because the dev could simply not give a fuck and release it there with the designs unchanged (Unless he pulls a NISA.)

Don't worry I will
What did we used to say before a OP
Kill them with kindness
Its been a while since we had a twitter OP since downpour and operation Moe

what happened to the Arcana Hearts devs?

This is early in development he asking for feedback that will effect the actual design of the characters for the new game. If he makes them more "progressive" that's how they will be in the game. I don't see the issue they're wearing fucking normal one-piece bathing suits. Most of the 12 year old girls nowadays wear more revealing stuff than that to the pool/beach nowadays. I don't even remember doing anything even remotely sexual in the games either.

There hasn't been any platforms announced, they just started the bare minimum of development.

I LOVE POTATOES!

They're basically crowd funding a new game, innocent asked about character designs and now SJWeebs are trying to subvert the process. Last I checked, though, the right side was still winning.

There is way too little fanart and doujins of arcana heart characters in general.
petra a best

Unfortunately the games aren't very popular. I think it's because the first two came out right when the PS2 was dying off. Then Arcana Heart 3 was a digital only release on PS3 back when only indie shit was released digital only so people just ignored it.

They should really stop digging they're own grave.

Exactly. That I've heard from several people sounds like a bullshit tactic which can be easily sockpuppeted.

You got that right. I could make an infograph about that…one side has vidya girls at the beach and it says Oh dear god, that's too sexist! Cover them up!!! and the other side is 3D girls at the beach and it says No problems here

Point made.

Hm

We did it, remember when GG started and Breitbart was nothing we pushed Milo and now Trump is shutting down the awful MSM to take questions from Breitbart instead.

Now Trump can kick the likes of CNN from the white house press core, it's a great time and it's because of us GG.

The main reason we have so many rapes is because the police don't arrest the people doing them because they scared of being called racist.
Yes, the police and 99% of people in Government are cucked.

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

At least with us there was proof that we do indeed have several people. But that tweet? I'm having a hard time believing that because as we know, SJWs don't buy video games even if the game was censored & butchered to their liking.

Why isn't .po/ taking over that comments section? We need to get those cucks out of there.

It's fine, I deserve that for typing too fast and not proofreading.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

FOR MY WAIFU, MY LAIFU

Since when did Manticores have so many arms and wings?

FOR HER

THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE!

It is a six armed manticore. That way, she can hug, headpat, and hold your hand at the same time.

still waiting for gook user version

FOR HER
Though she'll probably end up being the last classmate I reunite with, somehow.

That comment section looks good so far.
I'd contribute but Twitter banned me twice for being a """bot""" and wants my phone number for "verification"

for her

Your waifu is a slut—

I can't find a non-sample version of that pic, but it looks too good to ignore

I just wanted to play video games

What does that have to do with Project Chanology Gamergate?

Ah, they're just saying that shit because they won't be able to get money from corporations outsourcing to their sweatshops that use college "interns" to manufacture iPhones under the threat of not getting their degrees if they refuse.

What did the election have to do with gamergate? We're dragged into everything and if the Chincks get their filthy hands on vidya shit will go down the fucking drain.

I dunno what GG did but everyone was saying gamergate got Trump elected so it has to be true right?

Oh come on, you telling me you can't beat Meiling again? She's the gatekeeper!

Now it's fucking time to literally liberate the China from commie dictator scums, and make Liu Xiaobo for the first president of China Republic.
They fucking harvest organs from political criminals, aka 'I lost something about Tiananmen on the internet'. God's gonna cut them down.

Don't forget forcing prison inmates to constantly mine gold in warcraft and other insane shit.

Don't worry their economy will go down the shitter soon and if some how they manage not to crash their economy with no survivors the chinks will smother 50000 years of history in a cancerous smog.

why would people lie on the internet?

I meant 'I post something about Tiananmen on the internet'. Fucking ridiculous typo.

Entitled leftists losing power need someone to blame for their undoing, in that we share a similarity. The boogeyman cross over by lazy outgoing journos getting some last slander in.

I quite like Laura, Emma, Sara and Fie, myself

Laura is definitely tied with Fie for me. And that puts them as tied for #2 girl. Emma, Laura, Fie is my party of choice.

imgur.com/gallery/M00Uc

Yo B, check this out. Anyone wants to make imgurians angry.

fuck off faggot

don't use that phrase, the group that tends to use it loses horribly, call them anti censorship

Hypocracy, thy name is communism.

What for?

why are you posting a image link on an image board

Well, you know what they say about fire rising.

I dunno how to use archive

Should I watch konosuba?

Apparently endchan has some dirt on variloh but I'm not able to connect to the site. Does someone have an archive of the thread?

nigga you dumb

So how did you find hatechan, newfag?

yes

Who?

Man I don't think 3 e-mails accross most of a year is that much. I mean I got the hint and won't bother him anymore, but still.

fuck off loser

To be honest, I have no idea how did I end up here, and I am somewhat new, maybe 1 or 1 and a half years here, but I simply never found the necessity to use archive.

should kill yourself tbhqhbehonest

Hahaha.

Just go to archive.is and fill in the URL, there's nothing to it

MOTHERFUCKER
YOU STOLE LUIGI'S LIFE JUST BEFORE THE SWITCH REVEAL, DIDN'T YOU. REA-user?
globalnews.ca/news/3175169/tony-rosato-canadian-saturday-night-live-and-sctv-alum-dead-at-62/
archive.is/j0SPH

LUIGI, I'M HOME

archive.is/https://endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/*

What is with most western devs and their obsession with making unattractive female characters?

Thanks.

Completely edgy and funny. Not like its reddit humor or anything.

I can only be so glad CDPR doesn't follow that standard.

archive.is/KwCY1
?????

That's fucked up.

Looks like a boy

Because ugly women and men who hate themselves and want to drag down people to their level are a part of the creative process.

archive.is/lDev0

Here you go.

RIP, how will Nintendo-
Oh wait, wrong Luigi

I misunderstood, I thought you said you didn't use archive and just posted articles without it, but it seems you didn't know how.

I mean… it's fantasy. And even if you wanted it realistic, you could do so much better.

I mean come on, they're defending globalism right fucking there.

the push to muh realism combined with the sjw infection.

Can't have attractive female characters or people will play it for the wrong reasons. Example, for enjoyment and we all know video games cannot be entertainment ever!

Is that the guy with the awful grating voice?

That bites.

Why do I think that name is made up?

Sounds like the protag of a particularly shitty Michael Bay movie.

Yeah, I didnt use archive and posted articles without it, also because I didnt know how.

wow nice meme fasdgffgdfgdfsgdfjoisdpgf

Someone asked him why he posted a link to an image instead of just posting the pic. He was the one who interpreted it as needing an archive.
Nigger is either baiting or autistically new.

Yeah, seriously.

What is Red Mario going to do without Green Mario?

I almost shopped it to read "Christopher Poole" because I felt like 'avin a giggle.

Imgur being salty, a lot of tumblrdykes in there.

Oh, this fucker is scared. They were warned years ago that eventually there would be a point when shit hit the fan for them because of all the abuse, pollution and political corruption. They have empty cities that no one can afford to live in because of corruption and attempting to rig their economy.

Looks like a beardless dwarf woman.

Greetings, faggots and queers. There's something a little weird going on regarding Ladykiller in a Bind and the coverage, specifically with one Marcus Estrada, who I've yet to find any information on. I noticed he had written maybe a total of three articles on Christine Love and the game, two of them being more recent. However, looking further, he's been shilling Love for years.

GaymerX2 (2014) article, Christine was one of the panelists
archive.is/iZZh6

And covered Ladykiller's announcement in 2013
archive.is/TNRKJ

This one was just yesterday, about Ladykiller getting on Steam
archive.is/06uPA

Did he forget he already wrote about it coming to Steam on the 3rd?
archive.is/cbVAu

He was also the one who reviewed the game
archive.is/3xUqA

For the Steam release articles, you might say "Oh, maybe he made another one to let people know it would be uncensored and what the price was or something". I would tell you to try and eat your own dick.

Christine made that announcement on the third, said it wouldn't be edited or censored the same day, and mentioned a 20% discount. The article was short as fuck anyway, practically a thinly veiled advertisement, so he could've just edited the original article if he seriously didn't bother to read Love's tweets. Even Kotaku got it right when they reported on it on the 4th.

archive.is/aJZdZ

is this that one game with the stronk independent womyn that was taking on robots with a bow they showed off 2 e3s ago?

Also, knock it off with the greasy looking faces.
I miss when asteticly good designs trumped realism. Realism is just lazy

There seems to be a perfect overlap between the people defending the crooked journalists we caught and people supporting Hillary or opposing Trump. Is there a single aGG Trump supporter? Every one of them is enthusiastically pro-Hillary.

We also see the same demonization tactic of attacking something that cannot sue for libel like a hashtag or a red hat or a cartoon frog, declaring it racist and sexist, and then calling someone racist and sexist for having been attached that thing. If they pretend to be influenced by the earlier report, it is difficult to sue them.

Also, Facebook's censor-in-chief Sheryl Sandberg was going to be given a position in the Hillary administration.

The same reason you see games like Dead Rising 4 not having TECHNOLOGY compared to games released in 2001-2006

Wait wait wait. Hold on.

There's no way you could be here for a fucking month, let alone 1.5 years, and not know that people expect archives. And if you had done it before people would have immediately giving you shit for it and you would have learned your lesson. If you were brand new I'd understand, but there's no way that someone who's been here as long as you claim wouldn't know that.

Yes, everything looks alright ecept the humans who are the shittiest looking characters.

I dont even think any vocal agg supported bernie.

Yes. I wish the devs took it a step further and added a character creator.

It looked interesting until they showed the latest story trailer. I thought the game was initially about hunting down mech-beasts, salvaging their parts and using them to survive in some sort of casual psuedo-monster hunter game.

But it'll likely be an Uncharted style cinematic crock set in an "open world".

Well meme'd

I'm still mad about Tentacle Bento.

Josh claims to have done it, but yeah by and large they went with Hillary.

I know that people frown down on not using archives, but I have never posted links before and I didnt care enough about using archive until everyone got spontaneous Asperger's and I gave it a try just so I learned how to use it.

Nobody asked for an archive in the first place you fucking newfag.

I never said that, but people complained about not using archives, nimrod.

Because you brought it up.

Are you pretending to be stupid or are you actually autistic? I didnt bring anything up.

Wasn't Sky news the one that reported on Jubbal being a terrorist?

Okay I'm pretty sure you're baiting now.

You are a top tier comedian, when are you getting that stand up show?

I'm mad about every game with fanservice and eroticism that gets shit on by "journos", while they prop up their friends who do the exact same thing, or WORSE. Or hell, it doesn't even need to be a game with fanservice or porn.

Fucking Ladykiller has a route where the lesbian protagonist gets raped straight. For some reason that's completely okay, but the situation in FE Fates where that Soleil character (who isn't even gay) getting "drugged" to "convert her", got shat all over. Journos were screaming over that little scene.

Fuck them. I really, really hope they all fall down several flights of stairs from their SF apartments and roll out onto the shit covered streets just to be run over by those fucking cable cars.

Josh is a parasite. He'd say he was gg if he saw that gg was clearly wining, he is a THAT KID afterall.

fucking shills get off my thread

Wanna make an infographic comparing fire emblems drug thing to the rape thing? And throw pence approved on the raped straight part.

The moment Dead or Alive Extreme 3 was not coming to America made me say This means war

MARCHE
YOU ARE FURRY

GET OUT

One day I'm going to get a stable job and commission a drawing of this.

>they go after broteam twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/819338098521808896
jesus christ what happened to subtlety?

I'll let you off with a warning this time, dim sum faggot
don't blow it

And the translation literally didn't say any of that. In fact, the Tumblrite who sent the claim to game journos gleefully bragged that they tricked journos into explicitly condemning something that didn't even exist and ruined character development for American audiences. Why did they do it? Oh, they just hate Fire Emblem with a burning passion, that's all.

So yeah, game journos pushed for something that didn't even exist to be censored because someone was asshurt the entire series even existed. Gotta love it.

Dunno man, I always said Josh is a True Believer. Most of the ringleaders are assholes or downright sociopaths, but he honestly believes the bullshit he spouts.

Yesssss

Haha, I blow your nipples, do it faget.

Choose one.

Fucking burnouts.

Remember they took the airplay 2 money and never refunded it. \gghq\'s splitting gg in half to defend those cucks was stupid.

I just think that one account is asshurt at Hopestillfries for whatever reason.

Wat

Also I thought Hope was cool? Well, whatever

I need to gather some shit together, don't expect it too soon. I'm a lazy bastard.

He strikes me as both, willing to betray his ideas on a short term to be able yo achive his goal long term, but always belives in them.

Do eet fagget.

don't call me a furry
you can't even look at yourself in the mirror how are you going to even pick up a gun without pissing yourself fuckign jdfghfgdddddddd
bok choy

What's all this about a Trump Dossier? What's going on? Buzzfeed is the new Gawker? Is the MSM finally dead?

Thats fine, great takes time, just be sure to include a pence approves stamp. We will get plenty of use out of it, especially whenever they attack gays, which they do alot..

Mike Pence nicknames are still comedy gold.

Did I hurt your fee fees by stating the fact, furry?

Yes we killed the sjw media and are replacing it with right wing approved sites like Breitbart

Leave it to me!

stop using the same fucking images
here have one on me wonton egg drop soup

Make a mike pence seal of approval first.

thx * furry *

Buzzfeed taking the piss

OH MYFUCKING GOD

Please tell me this is actually what Buzzfeed and CNN reported, please oh please. This is so obviously a Holla Forums prank, please let this be true!

Nah, those are faked. The actual dossier isn't much better, though. Like they couldn't even be bothered to do simple fact-checking.

it is amazing that they defend that fucking first pic. that they believed it sounded anything like reality is unbelievable.

The second one is real, I think. The rest are all fake, as funny as it would've been.

we need an updated one of this with some of the better names

Nope, those aren't in the article. Holla Forums just put it out there to dilute shit even more. I think it was mistake as it make Buzzfeed' stuff not look as bad.

Suppose you work for one of the big digital retailers and are a bit pissed off at them and think you don't get paid enough.

You can easily rip them off a few thousand cd keys and sell them on, say, G2A. They have no way of knowing who ripped them off.

Would you do it?

They are simply getting called out on their shit this time

To be fair, most of the right wing establishment hates Breitbart now since they started pushing civic nationalism instead of globalism.

Have to put one of the nicknames on it.

My personal favorite is Mike "Follow God's Path or Feel Tesla's Wrath" Pence.
Mike "Third Rail for the Failed Male" Pence is great too.

Basically, Halfchan (supposedly them) cooked up a shitpost dossier about Russian intelligence having dirt on Donald Trump. Some of the most ridiculous and obviously untrue things were in there, because as anyone with a brain would be able to guess, it's a joke. It got sent to Buzzfeed and they reported on it without asking questions or verifying the source or credibility of the dossier itself. It's spreading through the MSM like wildfire and a depressing amount of people actually think it's fucking real. It was even trending on Facebook earlier

Are you gook?

No because I have something called fucking work ethic.

Go ahead, use one of the really severe ones.

have some more because I'm starting to feel sorry for you
and a little bit attracted to you

No. I'm pretty sure gook doesn't capitalize, or maybe I'm misremembering. This is the first time I've ever been confused for him before…

So are any of those pics above fake, or were they all in the buzzfeed article?

>I think it was mistake as it make Buzzfeed' stuff not look as bad.
That threw me off.

Ah, sorry. I type fast and don't usually check my posts before I post. Maybe I should take more time.

It's not like anyone loses money, and you could make a few thousand with no effort at all.

…please convince me this is bad and I shouldn't do it.

Happens to the best of us.

Unless you're actually gook and are just lying to cover your cute, adorable ass.

They appear to be in the article.
is archive.is still safe? I've been out of the loop for a while.
archive.is/Q1Nbl

I think the most likely scenario is that it was fed to Rick Wilson as a troll, then he sent it to McMullin, then to some former Brit spook who loaded it up with Russian spy garbage.
After that, Rick Wilson and McMullin used the former Brit spook's reputation to try and push it to the media, to conservative outlets with a hateboner for trump, then progressives when they didn't bite and no one took the bait at first.

Nope, lifelong burger here and have been here longer than gook, as I'm pretty sure gook showed up later and I've been here since first exodus. Also I always name my files, I don't think gook does.

They posted the entire thing in their article. All of it.

here is the actual dossier

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit this is a good day so far

I DON'T WANNA BE ATTRACTIVE BY CAT-FUCKING AUSSIE ABORIGIN YOU FUCKING GAYLORD
thx for the smugsets

gook cant even tell who I am anymore
fuck youre a failure

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/819344634350440448

Didn't look much like a shouting match. The CNN guy was shouting over the other reporter

He went to another reporter first for a question, CNN is so entitled that they wanted to go first and Trump told him to sit down. Play the victim harder faggot

Also it is pretty easy to get caught if you are retarded enough to do this

That's all fake though, right? Where did this supposedly come from?

Better than be an Aussie furry in denial stage

Anyone got better resolution?

I think the guy means he works FOR Steam.

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

just think of how many fbi agents worked on this and not one of them said it was retarded.

open the image in a new tab

see

Its a theory but makes sense when you look at Rick Wilson's tweets after August about some "bombshell" that he approached conservative outlets with and they refused to report on.

Important Shit, Man For All Season's Edition
Focus; or a totally real British Spy will show everyone your porn (probably)!

Keep Archives Alive
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
But use alternatives as well. Don't put all the eggs in one basket.

Online Censorship Database
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/807233692850593792
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807120761789919232
Priority 1 Alpha

ONLINE CENSORSHIP BILL JUST PASSED THE SENATE
Senate Passes Major Portman-Murphy Counter-Propaganda Bill as Part of NDAA
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/807375271926136832
publicdiplomacycouncil.org/sites/default/files/Portman-Murphy Counter Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act.pdf
pastebin.com/xngPsc2N (Tweets to fart)
AND OBAMA JUST SIGNED NDAA "PROPAGANDA PROVISION" TO DESTROY FREE PRESS
>>>/gamergatehq/329177
archive.is/XgKV1
Priority 1 Omega
Spread the word, demand NO.
senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/ (Email Trump)

Kill the real FakeNews- meme how No Comments = No Truth
>>>/gamergatehq/329096

DisNod
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807082757704667136
Rather clever idea by Chernovich. Show the advert next to the offending article- shame them on twitter or spice up your DisNod emails.
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807086602367270913
sli.mg/Usxk4E
I know we avoid giving articles clicks, but only one of us needs to do it and take the screencap and share it to others. Don't know why we never did it before.
DisNod Wins Wars If progressiveness can't turn a profit, most will drop it.
But, beware of being baited. Make them into Ghostbusters, not Force Awakens.
Major DisNod Target: Cracked, for normalizing pedophilia
>>>/gamergatehq/329240
Show advertisers next to them, and they'll run a mile.

Twitter Censorship
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/807264606150197248
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/807280651816882181
More major "alt-right" accounts have been banned. See if you can still find your favorites, report back.

South Korea is free- share their story
>>>/gamergatehq/326174
Now is the time to push Korean BBQ, before a counter-narrative is created. South Korea was/is basically SJW completion. Show others as a black mirror to their own countries.

Satanic Pedos and Pizzagate. Because they're defended by/use SJWS.
>>>/gamergatehq/328848

Get Crunk with the Kunkel Awards
blogs.spjnetwork.org/kunkel/2016/12/20/cant-take-a-hint/
Nomination Rules: spj.org/kunkel.asp#nominations
Nomination Form: spj.org/kunkel-nominate.asp
Cut off for entries is Jan 20th.

OP Highlight Reel
>• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
>• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
>• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
>• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
>• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
>• Operation ESRBusted: >>>/gamergatehq/329225 Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers. ALERT. Beware of IARC. ESRBusted might just play into their hand.

pastebin.com/dTeVfPa4 For reposting.

On Topic Posts
Japanese dev asks if game needs to be censored. Show your support.

Fake News trying to spin as legit. Point out the flaws. Never stop asking "Why doesn't this add up?". And actually provide sources, unlike them.

THIS ONE IS FAKE DON'T SOURCE IT DUMMY.

COI. GJP (in spirit if not actually them) try to shill "progressive" VN game for Steam. IMO spread her Deep Freeze entry under the game's #.

"A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors. " -Buzzfeed

Story confirmed for fucking nothing.
What a surprise.

You should look for a job that is more fitting for your type of behavior. How about a teleseminar saleswoman, or a walking sim auteur dev. :^)

they just keep posting fake news. They can't be stopped

The CNN article isn't real.

Yo, someone made a bot for twitter fags. it's pretty useful.

twitter.com/8ch_v

Today is so much fun

Link to Twitter post?

A friend posted it on facebook.

This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

wew
Trump ruses the CIA.
archive.is/BBEdR

I WONDER IF THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE ORIGINAL PHOTOS KNEW HOW TO GET RID OF THE THUMBNAIL DATA STUFF, YA KNOW, LIKE THAT TIME THAT ONE GUY POSTED A PHOTO OF HIS EDGY CREDIT CARD AND PEOPLE LOOKED AT THE FILE AND FOUND THE SECURITY CODE IN THE THUMBNAIL AND MADE PURCHASES?

Quick and dirty if anyone wants to take a crack at that ladykiller infograph.

Do you feel in charge?

You could have verified the existence of the tweet yourself.
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:CNNPolitics "Sex Tape"&src=typd
Doesn't seem real to me.

Get bullied.

I misunderstood what you were asking at first.

I'll accept my billying.

This should teach you not to trust cuckchan faggot.

Or Facebook.

Works all right for me, now I just need the shots.

archive.is/AKEo8

BULLY THIS NERD LIKE OUYA

Bullying this nerd.

I want to be bullied by self-mindbroken Syoko in her stage clothes.

Billy.

Imagine you fought, day in day out, using a sledgehammer. You got a posse together and they all got sledgehammers. You swung the sledgehammers so much, your body is built for sledgehammers. People fall before you, armor crushed and crumpled. You look invincible. You feel invincible. People have stopped opposing you.

Then you fight a bunch of guys with daggers & short swords. They're too quick, and they stab you down low. You can't move fast enough- you can't even remember how to throw a punch. You've filled your gang with people so used to using sledgehammers and winning, that anything else is alien. They grew fat. They grew lazy. They're not even in their prime anymore. And now they're panicking over what to do when the knives come. And you're panicking. So you flip between motivational speeches and throwing your own to the wolves for being useless. You can't train them to fight any other way, because they're so dumb, so lazy, and so used to using only one tactic- and so are you.

This is why those who use useful idiots never, ever last forever.

WEWLAD
archive.is/5q2Be

Report and Filter Shills, Derailing Offtopic posts, and those that reply to them.
Do not reply to the above
Feel free to call out the ID- but that's it.

nice archive

Your archive is broken, you coffin-birthed child

pls forgib

Where were you the past 12 years? probably fucking kids.

Post like this always make me worry that I might qualify as a shill when I post things about Trump or twitter caps.

This archive is working:

archive.is/QYyQJ

Man, today has just been beautiful

CNN is still doubling down. During the election they memed themselves into the Clinton News Network. And when that went bust, and Trump called the MSM lead morons for an off the record meeting. The entitled and out of touch MSM thought it was to discuss who will get white house press access, and was surprised what they got instead was a verbal anal reaming from the president elect. The very same president elect they constantly smeared throughout the campaign after the majority of the MSM threw out any pretense of journalistic standard along with their credibility and public trust.

At this point CNN is so delusional I would not be surprised if they throw more tantrums, or demands that Trump makes one of CNN's reporters the official white house press secretary.

Trump had better spend the next 8 years shiting down their throats.

Do you constantly post off topic derailing attempts, or twitter caps without archive or context? If not you probably don't have to worry.

I like vince vaughn as an actor.

Who would make for a decent press secretary to be honest, I like milo, but I do not think he would be a great choice

Vince Vaughn looks like he's about to strangle her, holy shit

Never off topic but I don't always post an archive. I only get an archive if its important.

What.

It IS working.

dude, i just saw that myself

TRUMP VS CNN
all he needs to do is stop giving airway rights to news for free. also just say that during the news broadcast no advertisements are allowed. FoxNews will also be impacted but oh well.

Milo would be a leftard and cuckservatives salt generator, but I would probably bet my money on someone from Trump's campaign. Maybe Kellyann Conway, but that's just my guess of a betting stub. Though for my maximum kek, I'd like to see what would happen if Terrence Bolea aka Hulk Hogan was the press sec. :^)

You are a bit of a dick, Satan. You know damn well what they meant.

twitter.com/DeusEx/status/819301068312084480
archive.is/TiMoH

Good God it's incredible. Leddit is going apeshit with the CNN fag shutdown thing. And I see that the left liberals didn't learn a damn thing. Someone tries to say that maybe judging all Trump voters as a monolithic bloc of racists isn't right, and they reply that they're either racists or condoned his racism so it's okay to resent them all, and cite motherfucking Scalzi to justify it! And they go on and on about voters in states that add nothing to the country. It's fucking incredible, they're still stuck in the slander-and-bubble mentality that cost them every branch of government. You manage to fan these flames for 4 years and Trump has a second term in the bag.

Those cheeky fuckers

Does anyone have that rape screenshot from the Ladykiller?

heh

There's four of them. Here.

I hope they stand their ground and don't delete the tweet because a couple of cucks botched at them.

MEME
MAGIC

I've read fanfiction less autistic than this is.

Is that supposed to be a lesbian, I know there are butchdykes and all. But
that just looks like a badly drawn animu ripoff of a blondhaired dude giving another dude a blowjob. As much as the colluding clique is bullshit, holy fuck are their 'work' lazy and low craftsmanship. I guess that is why they need their clique to shill for it.

that woll smoth

reported

Yes, it's supposed to be a lesbian.
Although the artstyle makes everyone have a serious case of sameface, so it doesn't help.

please to don't tell me people are going to pay 30 bucks for this lump of shit.

How problematic. This is a clear condoning, nay, an exhortation of rape. This shouldn't exist, because it harms people.

ARE YOU SERIOUS

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Because it most likely have been "directly inspired" (read:traced) from oldschool yaoi.

SJWs are the most pussy coward people on the earth.

turns out this cuck is in the media

got you covered fam

That'd explain the rampant manface and fucked-up proportions.

NICE CLOCK, AHMED
archive.is/DRvAb

holy fuck this day keeps getting better and better

TL;DR
Defamation lawsuit got thrown out and now they're going after him for court and lawyer fee's.

Nice start 2017
Like a clockwork

it's gona be a good year

Get fucked, you brought the gun, you don't get to complain that it's pointed at you now.

King Obango and Shillary can't save you now Cuck Boy.

Then they wonder who the hell voted for Trump, I mean no one on their Twitter feed did so who else is there?

Manface is the least of the facial problems I'd say. Everyone in that game looks like someone fucking woll smothed them because their faces are entirely too small for their heads.
At least analogue had semi-likeable and cute-ish characters.

This is a hentai crop, right? It definitely has that look to it.

Looks like fatalpulse I think.

See also: GameJournoPros throwing their own target demographic under the bus, then wondering why no one will give them money.

I remember a similar spiel from the previous years:

from granblue and you want a crop here you go

It's absurd how damn much of Twitter's userbase are journos/bloggers. I recall whenever someone in the clique would parrot "actually it's about…" yet again and would get all the requisite backpats from the ingroup, I would go on clicking on their Twitter handles and I swear, inevitably at least more than half of them were involved in the media.

My wish is coming true. 2017 is already shaping up to be a year of justice

Is the woman off screen? Like a first person VN thing?
How is that not a guy?

I love you Rea
please make 2017 an even better current year

Year of Tears, Year of tears

Did you just assume xer gender?

Nope.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2866648

Thanks, found it.

Lines too sharp, eye highlights too big, too little blush, coloring too rough, smile is wrong and there are no fangs.
Nigga learn your porn.

I CANT EVEN

titty justice?

The lips were the big tell for me. Fatalpulse tends to put more detail into the lips. Not always, but it's something to look out for. I have no business recognizing his style so well given that I don't look at his stuff.

Only pure love can stop Islamic radicalism!

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Seriously, what is it about Rea that just makes her so powerful? What the fuck have we done? I thought you just got 2016 right by sheer, wild coincidence, but I'll be damned if you get two years right in a row

We gotta avenge the titties

Didn't the judge stop him from challenging that restraining order law? Also, did he spill a single fucking bean?

Reanon how much would it cost to have you meme me into a millionaire

more skindentation

this makes me feel things

we need to start the list for 2017

!?!?

I find this very hot. Something about the way she says "Purdy" with her finger on her lips.

Sorry it took so long.

Good start, but I feel like something detailing the controversy around Fates and Love's connections to the SJW clique would be good. unless you were planning to do that, i don't know just how early of a wip this is

SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO SHOOT TRUMP, BULLET MISSED!

but democrats dont have guns

source

where is source?

Pretty early, just have to think of a short summary of both controversies

Source faggot.

(1)

Sorry, I don't have autism.

here is the source
archive.is/mSuoW

Is this the new "HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN" meme?

Beat me to it.

Mark If I get dubs could you ban this fag

Yeah, you should be sorry you high-functioning loser.

Dubs checked

It'll cost you some of tightness of your ass

Alright, just wasn't sure if it was more "early alpha" or "late beta".

What did he mean by this?

He means with a camera you shitlords :^)

I can live with that. Just make sure I'm rich.

Yeah you should bully that slut

Is it shining? Is it burning in you?

Alright, enough fucking around, here's something that really happened.

archive.is/izQNv

Happening? Or nothing? With Eichenwald, it could go either way.

Needs more context. Explain the "gay conversion" drama around Fates, and explain that the right picture is a lesbian being forced to suck dick and liking it, from a game being shilled by the same people who shat all over FE.

This.

GUESS WHO OWNS CNN?

Wanna do some damage? Get this shit on Twitter and use their ticker symbol. Tank their fucking stock!

didn't the whole thing kick off on a lie posted on tumbler saying that it was gay conversion potion.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/819317650111270912

Yes it did. In reality it was giving a girl with androphobia a potion which made her see all guys as women so she could cope with it.
Tumblr and the clique blindly listened to a single post from someone who can't speak jap for shit.

Pretty much. What actually happened is that you gave her something to make her see your character as a girl, and when it wore off she realized she still thought you were cute. It should be noted that she was never a lesbian to start with. The game has gays and lesbians, but she is straight. None of her marriage partners are female. **Also they rewrote most of the gen 2 marriages into "friendships".

Maybe the problem with Fates was that it wasn't rapey enough? After all, it's the most common female sexual fantasy.

He was rude as fuck and entitled as fuck, shouting over other reporters because he wanted to ask his question first. Fuck that little crybaby

Yeah, okay, that's just fucking rude, it's stupid to defend something like that.

twitter.com/search?q=$twx

breitbart.com/tech/2017/01/11/canadian-city-organization-requests-people-register-non-racist/

CANADA YES!!

For some reason, I immediately think that this is a stunt for this organization to get a spam mailing list.

I did my part, did you?

Do it faggot

Meanwhile, on Japan Twitter…
twitter.com/NOVTELL/status/819188506748538886
Looks like gookanon's getting his wish to Make South Korea Not Worst Again, from an unexpected location.

This is pretty much the same thing as a celibacy pledge some churches make kids sign. It carries the same duress into signing it, and will have the same effect in curbing the behavior. I.E. none

Try 2,400,000, it's a more accurate number anyways.

Forgot to screencap a typical JP twitter user's response.

2nd WIP

Could you explain it in simple terms?

I'd say "and can make a 'truthful' option to say that she enjoyed it" instead of "and later enjoys it."

JP's response to CNN: www
JP vs SK:
GAS THE GOOKS, RACE WAR NOW

The max number is 999,999.

Can somebody explain this meme?

Okay, now could you go more into detail?

Acronym for Work In Progress.

And how is that funny?

Marche is a degenerate.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/819083382101397508

Work In Progress. To prevent Panda etc., from stealing shit.

Well, you did say as simple as possible.
More detail:
On CNN, even Japanese watchers think they're retarded.
On the whole Japan and South Korea diplomatic flap: apparently there's a movement in Japan that wants to get rid of Koreans "infiltrating the country" as they claim. The recent upheaval in South Korea gave them momentum and now they're pressuring Abe to actually address this issue and to stop playing footsies with the Koreans. Also, there's something involving Mainland China and Taiwan that got mixed there, not sure what that's about.

"still drowning in their sorrows" is a better translation of that phrase

We know.

It's to prevent Fart and the likes to blow the load too early, not Panda. Panda will steal stuff anyway

Yeah, I was being lazy and copypasted Bing's built-in translator in twitter instead of employing my elementary level of JP knowledge and manually doing it myself.

I was merely pretending you retards.

It's not meant to be funny. This thread has been plagued by twitterfags grabbing half finished and/or unverified infographs and spreading them before they're done.

It's not supposed to be funny. It's not a meme, it's an acronym for work in progress, like saying first draft or first sketch.

Then good job convincingly pretending to be a retard.

Nice trips satan.

(checked)
Which ended up prematurely ending some of those digs because people watched him like a hawk to know when to delete shit.

WIP 3.
On a unrelated note, I will find out what font Tecmo uses for the Dead or Alive logo. One day…

This-

This is why fullchan is going to shit, especially GG threads. You guys spent all your time circlejerking over Trump and accomplishing nothing. It's time to stop. Gamergate is over.

You did not even post a crying Nami gif. Shamefur dispray.

I would say to add "temporarily" right before "makes" on the Fire Emblem part.

af0447 confirmed for attempting to steal digs. Cry some moar, cuck.

Why not also sign a pledge to prove people are not suicide bombers, wife beaters, rooftop gay throwers and baby fuckers as well. :^)

why has that girl got a penis?

I need an edit of his noseless face.

No wonder af0447 sounds familiar.
archive.is/owMFg
post # 11647199
He's the guy that claimed he spent 8 years in therapy and was crying how his lesbian girlfriend
LEFT HIM
and GG is not up to his standards, tried to shill his totally not goon revoltard vidya board, and went on to inspire such pasta as:

What do you get out of bullying me? What the fuck is your actual problem that you follow me to other dimension to be a cunt now? What are you gender reversed?
I want to know what your fucking fixation with my Piece of the Triforce is that you have to follow me around. Every single time I come into a world you're the only insufferable elf who makes my life difficult. You wonder why I hate elves? One example is what a massive fucking annoying twink you are Hyrulean. You aren't helping your case, you're the only fucking elf in this whole fucking kingdom who gets triggered, triggered enough to report me and get my entire fucking final form banned. You're a spineless little shit and I could smash bros you in half in real life. There are adult things in this world, and when you realize this and stop being an edgy little elf then maybe just maybe you'll be worth more than the shit in your own toilet.
Power happens, Corruption happens, and for you to be such a little twat about a real Triforce situation shows that you're underaged and only doing it to fit in you miserable sack of cuccos shit. You will never amount to anything but a minish cap with no friends.

WIP 4.

And oh yeah, his spergout coincidentally started the same time ESRBusted started to ramp up. How strangely coincidental. :^)

no

everything is fine-smiling nami.png

Good afternoon faggots.

Side by side of the publications that condemned fire emblem and that praised lady killer would be great

I'm bad at spotting goons but god damn is that the goonist post i ever saw one. He also got butthurt that he had to make his own Holla Forums because he doesn't like 2d lesbians. The purest form of love in the universe.

gook?

that one actually got me banned from Holla Forums.

Did I not explicitly state that Mudslimes should be fought with yuri?

You wish, you mothefucking faggot.

On the right, you should explicit state that the blonde is a women. Otherwise people will wonder why there's gay shit happening when you're talking about a lesbian rape. "Yes, this actually a woman", should suffice.

They are a shadow of their former selves.

He's pretty easy to spot due to his obvious tells, and he always does once he spills his spaghetti a few posts in. In addition to the tells you've listed, he's kinda gay for the Mike Pence meme. Now granted it is a funny meme, but he attempted to false flag with it when he tried to hijack a prematurely baked and borked up OP thread, and the way he tries to use it just comes across as really faggy.
If nothing else he at least gave rise to the 'What do you get out of bullying me?' pasta though. :^) There was some pretty good ones in the previous breads.

I usually intentionally avoid subject related with nips but this is ridiculous.
We got one literal Japanese born, raised president recently and he fucking ripped the country economy in half and he let Japanese Yakuza based loan & pseudo bank companies dominate and monopolize the Korean economics. Around 30~40% of entire adult Korean population owns some money to Japanese Yakuza Moneylending business.
Many Korean Chaebols are literally Japanese born and and raised and they can't even speak Korean. Politicians makes annual big as fuck party to celebrate Jap God-emperor's birthday in middle of fucking Seoul every year. Park's father was a commie party member but also was a infamous Korean resistance army hunting Japanese empire army officer. Korea's first president, Lee was a fucking known infamous traitor who stick with Jap empire and been called "The worst traitor of Korean history" even before he became president. Not a single traitor or Japanese officially executed after liberation of Korea and over 60% of Korean Chaebol has either Japanese or known traitor blood. The most famous traitor Ye Wanyong's grand grandson is the president of Seoul University. Yeah, I ain't fucking joking.
In short, Japanese literally infiltrated into our every systems, economy, politics, finance, society and the Japanese literally milking Korean people through loan banks like jew does. Even I own like 500 thousands USD to fucking Japanese bank. It fucking hurts and Japanese loan banks infamous for being vicious to it's debtors.

I fucking make bitter-laugh everytime when Japs claims we're Jews of Asia. It fucking gets me everytime because it's so fucking surreal. In the real world, Japan owns Korea like puppet master just like the way Israel controls the US.
They never left Korea after they lost war with US. Every portion of Korea is owned by Japanese, or Chinese.

You wonder why Korean hates Japanese? Not because of history, not because of grudge, because they're delusional and also WE FUCKING OWNS SHITLOADS OF MONEY TO FUCKING JAPANESE AND THEY SUCKING OUR FINANCE LIKE COCKROACHES.
I don't have time for this fucking non-sense crap. Imagine Israelis blames Palestinian for being greedy jews and for infiltrating their country. It's that surreal.
We finally caught the fucking our own version of illuminati red handed. We don't fucking care. Even our own media thinking this Japanese shit isn't relevant because we have more important shit going on. We don't have time for this. I don't care if you fucking rewrite your constitution make war or not, your military sucks and retarded and it won't be easy as the last time.
Don't make me go into medieval time history when the Japanese were the literal refugee immigrants and make fucking riots to make welfare laws on Japanese immigrants and raped shutloads our women like Syrian refugees do now.

With the TRS raid back in December they're recovering.

well to be honest, the point of that post was to fuck with those guys. It was one of those "porn is bad you degenerates" threads and I wanted to prove that they watch porn too. And as soon as I posted that shit people flooded the thread complaining about that webm.

Anyway, can we talk about that girl/man or whatever the fuck it is? She looks like she has a dick tapped over her/his vagina. She has a slit like thing in there. Is this a woman that had surgery to turn into a man? Or a man that turned into a woman?

this is something I actually know about, and am ashamed to know
When guys take hrt, the skin around their dick goes like that, I assume it's just the hormones making fat accumulate there.
As degenerate as it is, I find hrt fascinating. How our bodies retain those building blocks that can be altered with a simple chemical change

archive.is/zx5Fz

But people will still throw money at them for this shit. Unbelievable.
Yeah, good fucking luck with that. They'll either say everyone who got banned deserved it, or claim that the only people who are whining about the bans are homophobic white Christian Neo-Nazis.

I'm going to go full tin hat and say this idea was made by SJW to push more real gamers out of games and further casualize games, as opposed to it being just a stupid mistake.

Thanks for that, it's really refreshing to get clear uncensored perspectives from both sides.
While you're still here and before your thirsty stalkers lust after you again:
…Any updates on this? I've heard from online sources that SK's entertainment industry (including the k-pop and the video games industries) was being looked into during the investigations for links to the cabal, but no confirmation or further news since then.

checked
Here's a Jeb! version of 'What do you get out of bullying me.'

What do you get out of not clapping for me? What the fuck is your actual problem that you stump me in other primaries to be a winner now? What are you a big teddy bear?

I want to know what your fucking fixation with my life is that you have to stump me around. Every single time I come into a debate you're the only insufferable winner who makes my life difficult. You wonder why I hate winning? One example is what a massive fucking annoying winner you are Donald. You aren't helping your case, you're the only fucking winner in this whole fucking race who gets yuge, yuge enough to stump me and get my entire fucking campaign blown the fuck out. You're a spineless little winner and I could whoop you in half in real life. There are guac things in this world, and when you realize this and stop being an edgy little winner then maybe just maybe you'll be worth more than the guac in your own toilet bowl.

Jeb! happens, Guac happens, and for you to be such a little winner about a low energy situation shows that you're underaged and only doing it to fit in you miserable sack of guac. You will never amount to anything but a POTUS with no friends.

That shit proven to do any jack shit about the actual cheating, and punishes legit skilled players.

EA's a bunch of cheapasses, no surprises there.

Why am I not surprised. Disappointed, but not surprised.

Because the ovens aren't on

Say what you want about Valve and cs:go, but this is why I love that game. You don't have that bullshit in your game that accidentally bans legit users and you also don't have gay admins that ban you because you rape their entire server.

At this point the only disappoint on me is EA doing something actually good.

not the best solution, but better than other games.

Steam is now taking down games if the steam discussion threads mention a way to patch them to be 18+.

twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/819287381585039360

Forbidden love is the only truly pure form of love

BLAST THEM FOR RELEASING THE LESBIAN GAME UNCENSORED

I'm dissapointed that EA still exists. Not surprised, but disappointed.

But Ladykiller in a Bind is still A-OK, despite the "rape the lesbian straight" scene. Okay, Valve employee who caters to the Indie Hipster Clique, I see what you're doing.

twitter.com/kerbnow28/status/819293723230093315
And goons came to defend it as well.

Did anybody brought Karmack's C. Love's game to Lewd Gamer attention yet?

HERE WE GO AGAIN! HATRED 2: RESTRICTED BOOGALOO

Yes, they plan to review it.

Well, that's pretty much predictable.

I…what?

Get ChristCenteredGamer to review it too, for bonus keks.

I can't tell who is who anymore, except the hair color.

Last year, they were one of the few sites to review it tweetsave.com/christinelove/status/785899664755359744 and for now, they're pretty much disgusted with steam and the double standards they're showing while being amazed that the Journo Clique is showering praise to their new cashcow.

You guys are being paranoid. That person isn't defending it. They're trying to find loopholes that it used to get away with it's bullshit.

Oh, remember, watch out for Banana Hitler, still ain't getting his ads back. twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/818589589996568576

I haven't found any results…

AYAYAYAYA

What loopholes? It's obvious by now that someone in the Hipster Clique wormed their way into Valve's product curation department.

Didn't even had the decency of typing a link to the site. >She's thankful for their free advertising but not enough to shill back a goober approved site

(double death check)
It doesn't have to be a member of the clique, but someone pandering to them.

Yeah, point taken. Regardless, it's pretty fucking disgusting that they're going this route.

waaait… wasn't one of the Ladykiller articles describing it as an 18+ game allowed on Steam?

Yeah, I just think he's less redpilled. Trying to find some technicality that LKiaB could be justified with when the clique comes to defend it.
He doesn't explain why they won't allow JP, but the way I interpreted leads me to believe he knows western indie clique shit = OK and JP shit = ew pedos, to Steam.

A link to the specific article would be nice.

They made a big fucking deal about it getting on uncensored, that's for sure.

No. He is a goon and part of weird twitter who has done shit to defend these faggots for a while now.

you look like a piece of rotten meat, instead of a respectable female I wanna give my seed to
stop it"
The twitter looks pretty shitposty, pro-trump and pro-anime. You're not thinking of the anti-fashy guy, are you?

there are people out there who actually like that weird jews gf

I may be. His avatar and name just seem really familiar.

Is the botched Carmack clone trying to pass as super girly goth lolita? Meanwhile the two qt3.14s just walking in the background semi blurred still reads as undeniably female without trying so desperately hard to signal that they're female. #whyisbiologysosexist

Please tell me this wasn't your line of reasoning.

No bily pls. I just remember someone with a really similar avatar and name was a part of that weird twitter shit and was friends with Kacho.

from twater

That's a fucking year old

Why is he holding her crotch?

that old as fug you goober

her benis

you dont hold yours to warm up your hands?

pleasuring herself in public

my bad… ive never seen it though

polite sage for my retardation

Can confirm.
twitter.com/EltonelArts/status/686190105053245440

it's her thing

holy shit fam
kill yourself

FEMININE BENIS

easy there Hitler, it's from an ancient folder

holy shit fam
kill yourself

calm down stalin

cry more fgt

How come nobody posted this yet? Appabend on Trannykiller

That last one really deserves an edit.

reported

Didn't the OG have an infinity option?

blog.dilbert.com/post/155723690911/the-master-persuader-scrambles-the-frame

its nature's pocket

This joke image starting to make sense.

I really hope Donald Trump considers regulating colleges and universities who produces students like these. Either force them to reform their schools or close them altogether while blacklisting all professors who indoctrinating these ingrates. Purge colleges and universities of feminist-Marxists!

wew

Best political chart by far imo

That's what happens when you alienate your core fanbase with heavy censorship. Fire Emblem got away with it because it still has a core audience that actually likes the gameplay, and it brought in a lot of normalfags with the perfect storm that was Awakening.

Horseshoe theory triggers Holla Forums, but the essence of it is pretty much sound.

The farther left or right you get, the more authoritarian shit becomes.

At least Holla Forums has fun and I can yell
NIGGERS

I want to defeat both filthy feminazis and mudslimes with the power of completely feminine yet sexual yuri.

I CAPTURED THE REDDIT GOBLIN NOW WHAT

KILL IT BEFORE IT GELTS /fit/

Make her sing

ban it

Hold her down while I break in that ass.

So what manga's are you guys reading?

I want to start Houshin Engi and Biscuit Hammer

Dansan Joshi

Natsume Yuujinchou

tfw someone saved your OC.

Those damn nips got me…at least I got DoA2

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

FATE: Prisma Illya 3rei. Recently finished Nana To Kaoru: Arashi.

You should give TSUGUMOMO a read.

Just Vinland Saga. Might start Mad Bull 34. I don't read a lot of manga but I wouldn't mind reading more.

The absolute cutest

Shouldn't they have the same horrible punishment Bradley Manning or Womanning or whatever transgender name he/she has now?

Been craving "(preferably older) girl lives with guy and sexual tension builds up while they develop a touching relationship with each other" kind of manga

Same girl?

They put this shit into steam yet we can't get a good hentai game provider from the rising sun.

There is no justice in the world and I couldn't even support my favourite hentai publishers.

Now this looks interesting.

What monster would do this to her

Didnt the news said that he's coming to Qatar to protect himself? If he did I will totally go and find him just to point and laugh

humantraffickingpreventionact.com/
scribd.com/document/336183797/17-0439-02000
scribd.com/document/336223797/Human-Trafficking-Prevention-Act-FAQ

tl;dr - Cunts pushing to filter the Internet and make you pay $20 to access adult sites, under the guise of stopping sex trafficking and cheese pizza. This money goes to "finance programs and groups that are working to offset the secondary harmful effects of easily accessible prostitution hubs, child pornography, revenge pornography, and obscenity." The worst part is that this was written by the ACLU of all people.

Hahaha, oh wow, wait a minute, let me see the FAQ-
I feel insulted.

Lemme guess, they're not gonna touch Hollywood despite being guilty of all that shit.

Is that Sorcerian and other Falcom games?

gotta love it

the mental gymnastics needed for someone to draw that kind of conclusion would probably result in 13g maneuvers

Probably, I'm not too familiar but it looks like PC-98 stuff.

How are people this fucking stupid?

Mods deleted the next request from the drawfag thread:

Request: Gilda looking in a mirror, putting her scarf on (or holding it in her hands), but you can see her neck is -covered- in bruises/choking marks.

Looking sad, ashamed or forcing a teary smile. Whatever you think's best.

Or just a happy pic of Gilda, but the scarf is hanging loose, and you can see the neck bruises.

I mean "this request". Then banned the user.

For how long? Jokebans are a thing and if it's only for three minutes you're getting butthurt over literally fucking nothing with your leddit spacing.

The nastiest of sex

Gildafags are here to be bullied. And that's coming from someone who actually likes Gilda.
If you're going to be so assblasted about it the least you could do is create some fucking OC instead of becoming meme bait.

Jesus Christ get a grip. I just don't know.

It's the yandere one isn't it

That's a pretty fucking autistic request and I'm glad that idiot got banned

Only thing I'm guilty of is bullying an oversensitive Gildafag, newfag.

Yes

Seriously, what's your problem? I just told what happened there and you started assuming shit and pointed fingers at me. Calm the fuck down.

And this is why newfags are told to fucking lurk more, faggot.

If Nier is so sexist why do women cosplay as the MC.

That's because the big patriarch went up to her with his oppression stick
We were all sick form hearing it in the night, but he kept on violating her basic rights
>Internalize my misogyny, slut!
>You're dependent on my cock now!
what the fuck is with those legs?

Probably attention whores.

those legs aren't thick at all

thats a boy

there are so many leftists pretending to be far right and vice versa on the internet to push the opposing view point into fracture that anytime anyone deems one board totally this or that, it is usually malicious in intent or severe ignorance and often bait

attention/financial opportunities/zelda tattoo isn't getting as much shine as it used to

Maybe it's just the clothes covering her leg.

Is she a dullahan?

FIRING UP OVEN READY AT 700 OR LAST ROW OF CATALOG
Title: Crime Wave Edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=DtAreC3h3a4
Uploaded on Mar 11, 2009
Updated OP text with new nuclear negro vid in ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
>youtube.com/watch?v=eaKzo9SU9h0

Nah, she is just retarded.

But I wish she was, I could have my own onahole that way

Gildafags keep getting banned

These tears are amazing

THATS BECAUSE GILDA IS BAN ON SIGHT
Suck shit Gildafags you did this to yourself
you got enough warnings to cut this shit out or you will be banned but you kept going

I wouldn't even care about this if user wasn't being such an autist about it. The whole thread went to shit

Marche, it's pretty rich of you, of all people, to sperg out over people posting the same pictures of the same female character over and over again.

Gelda

Maybe it wouldn't have if the mods weren't the real autists deleting anything related to Gilda because they get triggered

the whole draw thread is fucked up because the guy crying about requests is back
I got him to fuck off for awhile when I kept bitching at mark to ban the mokotofag an shit but he is back again it seems

I dont avatarfag
I dont RP
your autistic fixation cant ever look past the fact you see 1 Miranda image and you trigger your shitter

this is boggling

She fucked up

THANKS MODS

Marche, I don't give a shit how much Miranda you post. I never have. But I do remember you coming into these threads and crying because you got banned for avatarfagging. You can gussy it up however you like, but you're still an attention whore. That's why you call attention to yourself in every thread and announce your arrival with the same set of pictures. Then you keep trying to show everyone your epic twitter moments or whatever.

And honestly, most of the time I don't really care. Threads like these always attract namefags and anons so transparent they might as well be. As long as you didn't get too autistic with it, the worst thing about you is that you attract revolttards who try and start shit with any person they can regularly identify in these threads. But seriously, encouraging this dumb fucking Gilda feud is fucking stupid. It's pretty clear from the amount of (1s) who participate on both sides that at this point shills are using the argument to derail threads. If you feed into that you're just helping them out.

reported

If I have to be honest, I just like to piss off autistics. Back then I bullied Gildafags and now I bully Gildahaters.

that was just shit posting between me and mark

if you were part of da veeee klik you woulda know that turbo nerd

I wish you would stop impersonating me

WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT?!?!

Both!

archive.is/jR3ud

Okay I checked both your IDs, someone here is very dedicated to the bit.

I'm inclined to think the one that direct-linked to their tweet rather than just screen-capping it is probably the real Marche, so that would be 67a3cf. Meanwhile. 029e14 has been the more abrasive one, trying to fuel Gilda drama as well as bringing up the "v-clique" which makes them more likely to be a shill in my opinion.

This works too, though.

I aint one of those fucking retards that just post random links without context you fucking mongoloid

I mean hey, I could see where they're coming from since games have gotten dumbed down, but I bet they're doing it for propaganda reasons

>MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THEY SUCK???

wasted trips
he's actually telling me how I post
fuck off

Marche, man, you're shitting up this thread and the draw thread. Maybe you should stop posting for a bit

draw thread was shitted up far before some faggot tried to make it about me anyway I got drawn so the thread wasnt totally a waste

holy fuck you are a dedicated little shit

You deserve all of this

read it before forming wrong opinions

That's not the point. If shills were flies, you would be Miranda's rotting corpse in the middle of summer in Somalia. When you attract shills, you lay low. It doesn't matter who did what or who's right or wrong on an anonymous imageboard. All that matters is thread quality

you're talking about thread quality to an idiot who thinks impersonating me across several threads is lel so fanny
fuck
off

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/819499927050981377

Exactly. Gildafagging, Marche, and namefags like Val just cause more complications by acting as shill beacons through them acting like annoying as fuck autists so it'd be better if they just stopped trying to bring attention to themselves to prevent any future conflicts and keep these threads more on topic so that they won't be derailed and drown out any meaningful operations and discussions.

Nice try shill

yeah ok

Marche I know this makes you upset but you're actually kind of a fag regardless of what says

There is nothing wrong with Gilda.

Is another trophy of the waifus we stole.

This. I don't care if you're legitimately, upset, or are stuck in perpetual shitposting mode, but you know I'm right. The threads shouldn't be filled with this much unproductive shitposting and off-topic discssion about what you last fapped to or whatever. Not to the degree that it almost takes takes up as much space as talk about things like ESRBusted or the Honey Badgers' trial.

If you send emails, you are alright in my books, regardless of your political views or status.

calling me unproductive when you have two posts in the thread
reported for shilling

I just woke up and read the thread. That does not excuse you filling the threads up with your faggotry along with others.

Excuses are meant to be used.

I recognize that art style, that's the backpack-cuck user

You misspelt garbage.

I wonder who the 2 purchases are.

assbro has to watch off this new contender

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

first for benis