OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=wLGNBYPpFG0
skinnyminime1.tumblr.com/post/42029669226/the-fat-acceptance-movement-marilyn-monroe-and
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/04/marilyn-monroe-was-not-even-close-to-a-size-12-16/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares

=^_^=

Even being in the hospital he can't stop making that stupid face.

real but OP is fag

Why do all these HAES pictures have them doing exercise and eating vegetables? If you can be healthy at any size, doesn't that nullify the point of exercising? Shouldn't they be just sitting down and eating crisps if that's not bad for you?

good riddance

He probably saw this vid.

hooktube.com/watch?v=wLGNBYPpFG0

This fat dude was fat for how long? Why did it take so long for it to hunt him back?

Trump's curse?

confirmed

and nothing of value was lost

You say that as if it's a negative

poor guy. clerks 1 was kino. everything else was shit though. if he had just been content with the success of clerks 1 and went on with his life, maybe Holla Forums wouldnt make fun of him so much

In Memorian ;)

You are not a friend.

New and spicy.

FPH thread?

INDEED

Good thing they didn't mention his recent movies like Tusk or Yoga Hosers because nobody would give a shit.

It didn't have to be this way.

The fat girl with the big belly has a Marilyn Monroe picture on her wall…

skinnyminime1.tumblr.com/post/42029669226/the-fat-acceptance-movement-marilyn-monroe-and
MARILYN MONROE WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A SIZE 12-16
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/04/marilyn-monroe-was-not-even-close-to-a-size-12-16/

lol

Liteally the best doujinshi ever written.

these people XD

Stop posting any time now.

Thanks for the pics I will check them out later on my desktop.

Eh, wouldn't wish that on anybody but I'm not really caring for some dude and his comic book show. I mean it's hard to follow something like the walking dead but his show is pretty trash in all honesty.

Is Kevin Smith anti-Trump?

This is why nobody like weebs

no1cur

t. 56%

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to avoid a heart attack. The synthoms are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of media tests most of the consequences will go over a typical person's head. There’s also a pessimist nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into high pressure, a philosophy that draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The nurses understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these treats, to realise that they’re not just important- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who accept their health are idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the waryness in a patient's suffering catchphrase “Everybody do the dinosaur” which itself is a cryptic reference to Andrey Karlov's epic L'Ambassador. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Favaloro's genius wit unfolds itself on their heart's visceral sleep. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rene Favaloro tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 30 BPMs of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Seems like all those ample dosages of cocaine didn't work out right.

Not true.

That is from after he recuperated.

Why is he so bad?

That's why you do the eating healthy thing before the lose weight part.

Is it Trump's curse that Trump's presidency is a big fat mess?

who this

the trump curse strikes again!

Talk shit, get hit!

My Grandpa got his first heart attack at 71, survived and moved on with his life, got his second one at 76 and died from complications in the hospital later. How the fuck do you get a heart attack sub 60?

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?

t. average fatman vs batman viewer

Being a fat fuck with shit genetics

i.e. amerimutts

Don't know if deep philosophical thinking or hard on meth and PCP, either way great post/10

nooo

to be fair Kevin Smith isn't a good director

Shouldn't have had that last block of cheese, Kev

BREAKING KEVIN CONFIRMED FOR DEAD

based God sending that fat nerd into the grave

source

This is the worst thing I ever read.

It's capeshit. It's all bad.

i bet he gave the green arrow a fat friend with terrible facial hair who never takes off his stupid jersey

If no source, fake and gay. Search turned up nothing new since earlier heart attack.

It was a new level of bad.

I am from the future.

oh fig

He would be healthier if he didn't wear stained hats, oversized hockey jerseys that look like dresses, and jean shorts that reach his ankles every fucking day. At least buy a suit to be buried in. Look good, feel good.

Might be a steroid user though

What does that even mean?