Is the Handmaid's Tale any good?

Is the Handmaid's Tale any good?

OH NO THE HORRRROR

sounds like a reasonable solution though

its fucking retarded, and actually quite amusing that the left is still demonizing religion as some evil superpower. Their obsession with the religious right from the late 90's early 00's is still strong, despite the fact that faction has completely fallen off the radar.

I'm actually surprised that they didn't do a trump or alt-kike standin as thats the current narrative. Also given the fact that most likely any internal 'revolution' will come form natsoc or some other 3rd option group, which ironically understands and respects the extremely important role women play in society and want to protect them from being exploited by jewry

It has some good ideas about how to treat feminists.

Great joke user, absolute cracker that one

name a more likely candidate faggot

Of course, it could happen in America if open borders are enforced. In reality, America is closer to an improved Weimar republic than the feminist opression wetdream that this TV show has become.

we already live in a dystopia, jrundf's america is literally the third reich

this. Not only could this never happen, the right wing would never WANT it to happen. The only people into this sort of shit are muslims and leftists

Muslims right. They know how women should be treated

bernie sanders it's a joke dont kill me

Tronalds Amerikkka is ten times worse than The Handmaid's Tale. Last night I was raped by 3 Frumpf voters for showing my ankles and wearing my nasty woman shirt. They kept saying 'metoo and timesup aren't gonna help you girly, this is our America now' as they cruelly violated me. I would've kicked all their asses easily but they threatened me with guns that had bump stocks on them. All for being a plus size intersectional feminist LGBT WOC with anxiety. Impeachment is needed, and fast.

you need to stand up for yourself, I was on the metro last night as some shirtless klansmen attempted to rape a proud disabled poc while grunting and sweating profusely, when I stood up and said that their behavior was against the law and would not be tolerated. The entire train stood up and said TIMES UP before they huddled together and ran off at the next stop. Then the entire car clapped. *mic drop*

BAN DA GUNZ DRUMPFY

I was in that train and can confirm, vrunght supporters are OVER

The book is shit so no

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

This show is amazing just check the imdb ratings

What is this thread about

Under the right conditions shit could suddenly be worth it's weight in gold, but then again, you don't see anyone selling it.

Yes and no, I guess. Anything could happen. It's possible that I will wake up tomorrow and every woman on the planet will want my cock; I could go on late night and just ravage a Victoria's Secret model while a hundred million views applaud from their homes and the women all moan in unison, "God, I wish that was me up there." That could happen, I suppose. I, however, am not going to count on it. I'm also not going to put money on me playing quarterback in the Super Bowl next February, Beyonce becoming a white nationalist, Jonah Hill becoming a hall of fame cricket player or the nation of Senegal colonizing Neptune by 2021.

Ancient political bait is the shittiest bait.

Is this you?

Sounds lewd.

It exists in Africa and Middle-East

RACIST