GOTHIC RELOADED MOD

Why haven't you tested the new Gothic 1 demo mod with massive overhauled graphics yet?!

[…] From this point onwards, we have concentrated all our efforts on compiling this demo. Since we are still working on the underground levels, we decided to limit the demo to the first chapter of Gothic's original story. This means you can visit the old mine as well as all the camps of the mining colony and join one of them. In the name of the whole team, I wish you a lot of fun!

demo.gothic-reloaded-mod.de/

Gothic Reloaded Mod Gameplay 2017
youtu.be/kH3EHQAai34

Fuck you OP, you had me hyped for a moment there.

This is pretty cool though, thanks.

What do you like faggot?

kill yourself

Skyrim

I was going to play through Gothic sometime this year, reckon it would be worth waiting for this to be finished, or will it likely take ages ala OpenMorrowind?

Just play it now

I'm busy playing Bloodborne and Quake community maps.

>>>/suicide/
Tell your 2012 laptop to get you the fuck out of this board.

I'm not complaining about it, I just don't feel like playing it now, I have gaming intertia or something, I stick to what I'm doing for a while instead of jumping between lots of games at once.
I have a NZ$2000 rig I barely play any games on, 95% of what I play runs on my, X200 and if you haven't played Arcane Dimensions you're a fucking pleb. Also

Oh God my dick!

Well yeah.

Fuck you

I fucking LOVE gothic, those guys nailed it back then. Thanks for telling me op, it sucks that it's just a demo but I hope they finish this shit.

How about massive overhauled gameplay?

I will take any mod that fixes bugs and provides universal, user friendly configuration, compatibility and suggestions for controls. That would be so much more fucking useful than this shit, who fucking cares about graphics? The game is nearly broken, how about you make mods that fix it instead

was ist dieses slawisch scheiß

gewisse osteuropäer scheinen fasziniert zu sein mit den gothic spielen. wundert mich immer wenn mods von russen oder anderen slawen stammen

Was thinking about doing a replay. Will probably wait for full release of this to replay it if it turns out decent.