This game was pretty decent

This game was pretty decent.

No it wasn't die kill yourself leave this world jump off a bridge drink bleach

This was a better spin-off of a console game.

I thought it was a pretty good mode, a nice change of pace. I hope it returns in Tekken 7.

Never played it, only played Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden 2 on xbox. They were some of the best games ever made.

Actually yeah, I remember it being pretty damn good. Used the touch-screen in interesting ways for an action game and didn't look like total butt. Wonder why they put so much effort into a DS game nobody remembers.

Same could be said for Ninja Gaiden II on the 360

the same reason why good handheld games exist

It was fun, i beat it on the unlockable hardest difficulty. Though it was a bit easy once you actually got all your spells, early on it's more about spamming attack on everything that can be stunlocked and learning where to dodge if they aren't. Kinda disliked the way it displayed both screens, since i used a DSl (L not i) and it was fairly easy to push the cartgride out of it if you handled it incorrectly.

Best Ninja Gaiden coming through

Kill yourself

Not really
It was really repetitive and generally shat all over Ninja Gaiden with how easy it was.
No wonder the faggots at Team Ninja went on to make Ninja Gaiden 3 as bad as it was after the glowing reception of this portable turd.

You played on Normal or something lol

it surprised me.
I enjoyed it, but like all Ninja Gaiden games Izuna drop wins you the game

No fucking shit
Why would I play through this turd thrice so that I can kill 30 more enemies with 5 more izuna drops each?

Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 are some of the most satisfying games to beat.

I really loved games that played portrait style on the DS. The detective game (whose name escapes me at the moment) was also damn comfy. And Ninja Gaiden looked sexy on the DS too.

I fucking loved that game. Thank you for reminding me of it.

Hotel Dusk?

/thread

My dreams were shattered when I found out the xbox ones were completely different games and not remakes.

While Ninja Gaiden Z was overall pretty bad. I actually liked Yaiba as a character. It was refreshing to play as a completely irredeemable batshit insane asshole.
It would be cool if he came back as a bonus character and they actually made his gameplay good.