4 AM

Go to sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexchangeregret.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm working on it. I'm listening to extremely relaxing music in bed right now.

you're doing the right thing, user

HOLY SHIT
mod must've slipped his fat finger or something
no way they came to their senses

Yo spidefaggot. Were you banned from the VC or did you left?

hey everyone

I've been away for a bit, what happened?

Mods, you did the right thing assuming it was on purpose, this is the start of a new era for 4AM
an era without trip and avatarfags

Evenin' folks

Howdy fellas.

mods, get to work, here's another two

Reported

i drank two coffees after work, won't work right now

How's it goin fam?

How about I pissgate all over your tripcode.

Mornin' user, how's life treating you?

Yep that shit was great
The shops about anime were great

Hows life going fam?

how's it feel losing the thread OP, faggot?

Feels good, man. I'll stick around.

Hope it's without any sugar. What's good nigga?

NO

who care who make da shit tho monica?

wus good monica

Everyone having a good morning?
I'm fucking livid. Work has been bullshit because of these ridiculous winds and my new management is incompetent and places all blame on me for anyone's fuck ups since I'm not even awake to defend myself /blogpost
Can't imagine being sober long after I get home from work

that's a long response to just say "WAH WAH"
next thing you know you're gone completely

The usual. You?

sore as shit. had to shovel at least 4-5 feet of snow to get 3 vehicles out of the snow.
Had to push said vehicles with some friends to get them running. and i had a fish tank explode on me so my right leg was covered in glass.

see above fam.

I'm still working on the game. its just slow because net is being spotty and my pc is starting to shit itself

Why sleep

When you could

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Ay yo monica. I've been drinking this shit I call wineshine. I take cheap ass wine and cheap ass moonshine and mix that shit. Its blueberry flavored moonshine so it turns purple. I know how yall like your purple drank. Delicious shit though.

You looking for a new job? Sounds like you are about to get the axe user

wat

What kind of job has you getting fucked with that badly?

I've been working on this, but the stubs are going to become a problem once I start working on the armor, limbs, wings and shield. So I decided to get some tools to help out smoothing it.

Took a break for a few days, and going to work on it more once it comes tomorrow.

really bein goin ham on da exercise tip since da new year tbh fam. feels good fo ryt nao.

stay hydrated w/ it seem like it would wreck u come "(((morning)))"

Unfortunately the hentai bits were fake
Though what I would of paid for Wolf Blitzer to ask live what a Waifu is

Fuckin' sucks, anything good going for you to help even things out at least?

I'm giving my two weeks notice on the 27th, I've got about $5k saved up so I can spare a few weeks unfucking my shit up before I go job hunting again.

You're not the boss of me.

Reminds me of when I'd get the blame for the groups I got stuck with in Junior High's fucking shit up because I'm apparently the one responsible because I'm the only one that "should know better" for shit I wasn't even present to see. Big redpill on forced group work there.

Going to play a shitty japanese hearthstone knock-off, after which I'll send out some job applications. I'll try to get some studying in there somewhere.

It's pic related, just plain. Finngolian pride worldwide.

Why are you working outside?

Where does this idea that it matters who makes the threads come from? It's not like that's going to stop him from posting here

Working on it how? It like a gunpla thing or something?

(checked)
Yeaah I should probably do that. If only for fear of the kidney stone

We don't need normalfag finding out about waifus.

If I had 5k I'd be on a plane to nippon right now tbh. Thats a solid months budget.

booze.
no fish inside. just the tank itself.
shit hurt.
and its all backed up on my mega.

Gonna be posting more pics tomorrow hombre?

because until now it was always favored over any other 4am made
we're getting this thread cleaned up

I understand that but we can get the normalfags to learn about 3dpd

dat b one of the 8 inchers?

das a southy nigga fam.

no doubt u peep any of dis farewell addresss fam. took like 6 minutes fo dem to quite dis one hoe up prolly shipped her ass out for sum tendies.

Yeah, its Gundam Master Grade model kit.

I'm assuming it's to do with Gundam or some other mech series, but that just brings to mind Emma's masterpiece.

Gettin jacked nigga?

it's all inside the movie theater building. I don't know what you're talking about.

dave chappelle went full one punch man like 10-12 years ago he been tryna school me to da game

Gas station graveyard. We've had a management shuffling, and our new manager came from a store considerably smaller than this one. She doesn't understand I can't do the same shit her night guy could do in a store half the size.

Winds have been knocking over garbage cans all night, I've constantly had to stop what I was doing to straighten them out and clean off the mess of washer fluid and paper towels that come flying out

You made me raise I haven't built anything from my mountain of gunpla in months. Maybe I'll do my trans am or jesta while I have time to spare

Always good to look at the positives.

faked illness to get out of work yesterday, and now i'm still "sick". Pretty sweet honestly, but i only didi it this time since i tried to get out of a shitty job that hsould be done by the time i get back

What's up, niggers?

webm unrelated

Perhaps, I managed to do just that section in a few hours. Haven't worked on it since Saturday because of the tools.

It wasn't favored because he was the one making it, it was favored because his were the ones being made at 4 AM.
Look around, nothing here is any different than one of his threads. The usual people are still here talking about the usual shit.

They're trying regardless. A few weeks ago I saw a pride flag for some term I don't remember that essentially meant waifufag

thank fully no. used tweasers to get the shards out. they weren't deep. thank god/
its fucking -10 out here.

after the night I had I deserved a fucking drink.

whattabout you man?

Its a master grade kit, I'm not really sure how big it will be.

Its Gundam Wing actually. Yeah I know that anime was shit, but the mech designs are really nice.

Indian fam, not the red type either.

Hell nah. I was looking forward to never hearing that uppity nigger speak ever again. Hes made it pretty obvious he isn't going to leave with what little grace he has left and hide from the public eye like most former presidents do though.

Man thats the best feeling. Always pull that after I work somewhere a couple months. Feels good.

Jesus christ.

I mean on one hand having more investment into 2d relationship tech is good. On the other normalfags ruin everything they touch so

I'm curious to know if anyone has or can make a comprehensive list of all the avatarfag/tripfags that are active.

It was a shit joke, nevermind. How's working at a theater like? Any fun?

I really don't know anything about Gundam other than the dub once pronouncing it as "Gun Damn". Never really gave much thought to watching it since there's so many subseries and shit relating to it that it seems like it might be a pain to get into.

You know what you must do.

Don't lie. You own an irc and a Reddit thing, you sure half of these posters aren't avatarfags?

Management is always fucking retarded, it seems.

maine It's cold as fuck here
However everything is within walking distance

mah one indian nigga told me da darker dey r da souther they come from, actually randomly told me about as one passed by n started yellin at da nigga. he then also told me dat caste and race aren't issues in india. bofa his parents are doctors. kinda took me aback tbh monica.

hmmmmmm i like da tallgeese niggas

i'm strugglin thru it ryt nao. i thought farewell addresses were normally done from da confines of da wh n not public otha then bein on tv. I kno W.'s was n Eisenhowers as well, but his is pretty famous.

kill a nigga tonight?

and there's more

And I thought the 40s we've been having at night here are bad.

spyduh always lurkin i think n goes thru postin fits very sporadic in nature
plank shows up ey now n then mo then smoke i think.
exo here a lot I think but don't always reveal hisself
who da jesus cuk nigga

You're a dingo too?

the dino crisis fag
I can't read any of the other shit you typed down

Well I'm curious as to what the full thing looks like man, feel free to post progress if you want.

Ayyy yall just got that legal shit right? You gonna hit that up?

I might try to tomorrow if I get bored while playing something. Get so tired of his "public speaking skills" He can't talk his way out of a brown paper bag with a 40 in it.

I'd say so fam. Me, just chillin' like always, nothing really interesting going on on my end, thanks for asking.

iz 40 out ch'yea ryt nao monica dis is sandals weather. oh wait or u talkin 40 c nigga?

ahhhh ch'yea boi ye i thot dat nigga was prankin bout da jesus stuff monica

he starts offf yippin again like when he was doin dat hol up hol up hol up a few monfs ago.

Yup. Her son used to be the assistant manager here and he was the best. Lead by example kind of guy and could get along with everyone. She just goybooks for hours from what I'm told by coworkers

It's a huge franchise, but in my opinion universal century has the best stuff. OVAs are consistently fantastic. If you wanna give it a try, check out thunderbolt or 08th ms team

I'd have loved to see Trump and his rambling style vs Obama's ifs and ums in a debate. Some other timeline got to enjoy that I'm sure.

Nope. Still a subtropical desert though.

Also, I might be wrong, but wouldn't Australia and the rest of the southern hemisphere be having summer now? Seems like it would be really hot down there if so.

40 Fahrenheit. Still shorts and sandals weather to me (I don't have a lot of long clothes anyhow), albeit with a light jacket, but I don't make a habit of milling around outside at night. Just that the variance in temperature from winter night to summer day here is really drastic.

I think everyone you see here is pretty much the whole gang, or what's left of it. I think that one that posts karens is out for today. No question in the OP because the usual OP didn't make this thread and I guess this OP didn't add it up there.

I always preferred the heat to cold tbh fam.

We got it yes. i smoked it once. didn't see the hype. didn't even get a contact high. and i was in a small ass car

No sweat my dude. You keep enjoying your night.

I dunno. The art appeals to me and I get my kicks from it that MTG or Hearthstone doesn't have. I hate WoW's stupid take of super-serious-but-actually-nah lore and overdesigned art and Hearthstone is just more of the same. The game is Shadowverse btw, it's entertaining enough.

Apparently my face has become a meme, now.

Yeah I heard they got rid of the caste system a bit back. Must be nice for the living "Untouchables".

Nah fam, get swol

I prefer the heat too. We get really hot here, but it's manageable with fans and AC. Plus, the houses and apartments I've lived in are made in a way to disperse heat, rather than retain it, so it makes winter all the more annoying.

Still mad hearthstone killed the wow TCG it wasn't very good but my friends loved it and we had a blast with it

could be worse, you could be this faggot

Every time.

You know it nigga.

Is it a niceme.me

Morning everyone. I got off work 2 hours ago, it's late afternoon for me. Going to try to get some sleep before the sun comes up and ruins my plans. I always end up staying up til 6am and once the sun is up I can't fall asleep at all.

Going to the arcade this weekend. Hopeful to get some money matches even if I have to play SF5. Been practicing and it's paying off, I've never been better at fighting games than I am right now. I got buttons, I got footsies, I adjust to counter what my opponent is doing, I got it all it's just a matter of execution. Going to get better and eventually run through everyone in there. Then I'm heading 3 hours south to another large arcade/college to see if they're any better than the locals around here. I've already been invited several times by the guy that runs the tournaments down there. Just never have the time to go.

Otherwise life is good. I fixed my heat pump (it was frozen) and managed to keep the house warm enough that the pipes didn't freeze and burst. I just put in a new water heater and have a new line run into my basement. I'm not paying for all that shit again. It warmed up today, looking like it'll be 60-70F when I head down to the arcade on Saturday.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

techraptor guy?

alright fellas. Imma head out. gonna rest my sore fucking body. Night dudes.
rest easy

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a rash of people not bothering to use the catalog and making threads on shit that there's already decent threads up for the discussion of? I mean, with the ethereal nature of imageboards, threads come and go as is the intention, but at the same time, it's a bit annoying to come across a new thread for shit already being discussed in what has been a much more active thread (and a place where the person starting the new thread would likely get a better response on the topic).

Report them.

Yep it's summer, and I thought you meant 40c

Wait, what? Anyway, I didn't know they even still had arcades anymore, aren't they like a buck a game at this point?

Happens all the time on Holla Forums, especially when some juicy new info breaks out

Yeah.

A little slow on the uptake, eh Cockmongler?

Sleep easy, febreezy.

Forgot pic

baby steps
yea but in rural areas i think the caste system still in effect tbh also higher ups in urban areas prolly still hold sum sway

sound nice homie good luk wish i could b playin v ryt nao linux version is a neva eva tbh

RUUUUULE CUCK

I'm with y'all it's better to be hot than cold. I lived in the murder capital of Florida (DUVAL, the bang 'em where we hang 'em) and saw lots of shit. I could tell stories about my time down there all morning.

Anyway, my blood thinned out as they say. After a year down there 110F+ felt okay and anything below 70F felt cold. When I came back to the farm I showed up just in time for one of the largest snow storms/cold spells that I've ever seen. It thunder snowed that night and look amazing.

It took 3 years until my body adjusted back to my homes climate. I was running space heaters in the middle of summer because I always felt cold. The cold would go straight to my bones and made everything hurt more. I fucking hate it.

Give me 80-100F and I'll hike all day.

Slow and steady wins the race and all that, right? I figure in urban areas they care too much about money for things like a caste system to take hold.

yea jumpin in 2 shit head firs for me too often ends up fucked up n demotivating so jus gotta b gradual 5 year plans like dat nigga stalin or w/e monica

I'm not even sure what 40c translates into for Fahrenheit, but I think the hottest it's gotten here before was 125.

Holla Forums at least has the excuse of people trying to be the first person to make a thread on a given event, but could still do with some more broadly searching the catalog. I mean more along the lines of "What does Holla Forums think of [x] game/series," when there's already a lengthy thread on it or at least the genre/subgenre it falls under up.

I don't report them, just redirect them with a polite sage and reminder to use the catalog. If they're smart they get the message.

Huh, reminds me of how Duval was kind of a shady/shitty place in Xillia 2.

embed related. I worked with this guys brother and met him several times. He's never going to blow up but he captured the attitude of the city perfectly. Duval is fucking crazy, and the white people would have nothing to do with me. They looked down on me because of my accent and where I was from. I ended up hanging out with the black guys I worked with and they were decent people. They used to call me ghost because I was the only white guy at every party they threw.

They took care of me and showed me how to survive in the city. Thanks to them I can walk through any bad area and no one will fuck with me. It was hard to adjust to city life, I was loud and stood out because I wasn't used to so many people begin so close together. Back home I had 200 acres, down there I had an apartment on the west side.

I know that feel all to well fam.

You pay $5-$8 for a pass and everything is free play. The late afternoon part is just the life I live. I work 2nd/3rd shift, when most people get off work I'm going in. I get off at 2am so from then until about 6am is my free time or "afternoon"

Oh, second shift, now I get it, well at least there's less people to deal with. How long does the pass last, or is it just for as long as you stay? Where do they even get arcade machines, I thought they'd stop making them by now.

Lucky you. Gameworks and a few movie theaters with old arcade booths aside, those are all dead where I live. Never really got to experience them either, as they died off before I got interested in vidya.

40 is 104f

Skyline autist we need your untameable rage here.

Ah. That actually sounds like it would be a mild early summer day here.

Everything is in Japanese style cabinets. You sit down and just press start. The pinball machines and everything else is the same way. Pass lasts all night, he sells games and weeb stuff to keep the lights on.

It's comfy as fuck, I wish would could smoke in there. If it was smokey it'd be just like my home arcade that shut down in 2004.

The hottest we've had here is 47 which is 117

Damn that does sound pretty nice, hope the guy is able to keep his business afloat.

Same thing happened to me in Florida. Work threw us a party at one of those "fun centers". They said they had an arcade so I talked a bunch of people into going over there with me to play some games. We walked in as a group and all they had were claw machines and guitar hero. I did a 180, got pissed, apologized to the group, then suggested we go bowling and hit the bar on the way. Bought everyone a Jack and Coke.

I was so pissed off, why advertise that you have an arcade if you have no games. No one wanted to play the shit they had and it stayed abandoned both times I was there.

My local arcade is a 45 minute drive but it's worth it to go. Hunt around and check the cities around you, there is a scene somewhere you just have to find it. I had to resort to using facebook for that shit but it lead to meeting other people that were local and played. You have to be involved with the social aspect of it, just don't get lost in the hype and shit talk.

noice

Is there a good place I can download Girls und Panzer: Der Film?
hard mode: without torrenting it

They actually did have plenty of people playing that mobile shit at the one I was at, at least until it got to be a bit late (we were there from about 7PM until close at 2 AM), so I guess they found a market there more deserving of actual classic cabinets and the like. Was a bit disappointing not even seeing a Jurassic Park cabinet though. Think the last time I saw one of those was six or seven years back when a friend brought me to his high school graduation.

==LOL==

I know that feel user. Several things can lead to that, pain killers is what done it to me. I think it's the suppression of your sex drive combined with not ejaculating often enough. This is why I refuse to go nofap. I clean the pipes every few days and now I usually don't have that problem anymore.

Yo spiderfaggot yakuza asks if you got kicked by flint or left by yourself?

and there goes the spidershitter. mods are on fire tonight.

is it actually fucking happening?
are mods uncucking themselves?
this is unheard of
now let's see if Mark bows down within 24 hours to apologize again and go back on it

I've noticed that the arcades don't attract kids/young people anymore. They prefer that easy stuff. Guys that grew up with it and kids that caught the tail end up of it seem to make up most of the crowd. There are a few that show up just because they got into fightan when SF4 was the cream of the crop. A lot of them are really good too.

My main problem at the arcade is getting someone to play KoF of Garou with me. SNK games just aren't popular with that crowd and they complain about everything. I've always liked the SNK games more because you can roll and do other crazy stuff. My game is all footsies and buttons so movement is an advantage for me. I main embed related in KoF.

I kinda pitty the avatarfags now that they don't even have /4am/

who knows but i heartily approve of this bold new display of balls from the vols.

they do, it's just that a fucking retard took the board after the last BO turned into a lolcow

absolutely, this was long due and it's finally here

Well if we don't have /4am/ then that means you shills have no argument

Why don't people filter them? I understand not liking trip fags but I don't really have a problem with what Ritsu posts. /4am/ is a social thread that sticks around for maybe 2-3 hours. Never understood why it gets so much hate. I post here just because I'm bored and need an outlet.

you pissed it away
last I checked the catalog was nothing but todd, gore and genesis
should've not left it for dead

lol no, nux is still the BO. It's just that he gave up on trying to sell a worthless inactive board that anyone can remake

All you

That said, what the fuck was Sakuga thinking by giving BO to a literal fucking lolcow.

i will start posting here again if they keep this up

all me tbh

hold on, didn't the sticky say "new BO here" ?

Never really been much for fighting games. Here's Nautilus paying homage to SNK though, as they used to publish for them.

kek

absolutely, the tide has changed, maybe anons will finally return
I've been waiting for so long for jap trip user, I wonder if he already died or not

Yeah back when nux took over.

I might have to go get breakfast this morning.

I see, I thought they had yet another BO change

see it this way, tomorrow you have half a sub at work

hey there guys

Wasn't too expensive was it?

yep

Hey man, how's it goin'?

im going to monitor this shit for a few nights to see if they actually follow up on this or flip flop like usual. wonder if they will remove all avatarfag like smokes normalfag ass or just the really obnoxious ones.

pretty gud

You know, even when I made the threads every night I avoided avatarfagging.

I'm not eating something that sat in a community fridge over night. Some of those people I work with are crazy and will fuck with your food. It'll probably get stolen before I come in for my shift since first shift is starting work in an hour.

It was just over $5 but I didn't do any shopping over the weekend because of the snow and problems it caused. I have no food in the house. Probably just going to stay up, get a breakfast at a diner, then do some grocery shopping. There is never enough time to sleep. Between my family and friends I stay busy. I solve problems.

there shouldn't be any exceptions, I'll be sure to follow up on this as well

as it should be, because why would you bother

Good to hear, anything new in life?

stay beautiful

(nice)
people who touch others' food outta hang from trees
you don't have "mark your shit with a post it/sharpie" rules?

At least breakfast will probably be nicer than usual in that case. Have you tried catching up on sleep during the weekends? How many hours do you sleep a night anyways?

fixed my computer recently, video driver was making it bluescreen as soon as I booted into windows

Eh I've never avatar/tripfagged here, not that hard.

Been a while huh? How's life treating you user?

At least it's working now, bluescreens are annoying as shit.

been down lately, starting to get less so, maybe
yourself?

wasn't here for very long, just long enough to see avatarfag drama explode

yup, I've missed my vidya quite a bit. Just played through God Eater resurrection since then

I sleep from 6am to noon assuming I can fall asleep. I have had major concussions and blows to the head. I have CTE but it can't be confirmed until I'm dead. I've arranged to have my brain examined if I die just to prove that I was right.

Basically I have little holes in my brain that get worse every day. The first thing that went was my ability to fall asleep. Then my vision and hearing got fucked. I also randomly forget common words when I'm talking. Sometimes I just fall out but I keep that to myself because I don't want them to take my driver's license.

A typical day for me is like this:

If I don't sleep I just work. My body will be tired but my brain just won't shut off with out the help of a pill sometimes. I take xanax/valium/ativan twice a month when this happens. I can usually tell that I won't sleep a few hours before I attempt it. I do lay in bed even if I don't sleep to allow my body to rest/repair itself a little.

In Florida I worked a week straight without sleep. I always rear ended every car in front of me in heavy traffic on the way home on day 5 or 6. I called in sick on day 7 because I was afraid to drive. Couldn't sleep at all.

By day 10 I was out there. I went to urgent care and explained all this to a woman doctor that was hot and probably 5-10 years younger than me. She showed me some love and wrote a script for xanax. I took two and slept for two days. She also took me out of work for a week. By day 3 I wanted to come back but they wouldn't let me. Boss said I'll always have a place there if I ever come back. The work we did was hell but the people that did it were good people.

I'm doin' alright, thanks for asking. But what about you user? What's wrong?

I know how that's like, how long were you out of commission?

u doin it ryt unni

a few months

God damn man, there's absolutely nothing that can be done to help you?

wtf hol up y we gettin shoah'd nigga?
IS SUMN NOT FOLLOWIN DA RULES

How the hell did you survive

pack your shit, nigger
time's up

MOLON LABIA N SHITEEEEEEEEEET

i think they finally decided that you niggers have overstayed your welcome thank god. assuming no flip floppery occurs.

school and my 3ds. Library of the thing is lacking but I still had an ace attorney backlog to finish.

long story short, finding this board (and seeing the impending avatarfag purge) made me search out similar communities
ended up finding one filled with trannies and getting convinced to start hrt
no regrets, but the first few months are hell

PIC RELATED

Must've been quite a big backlog to last that long fam.

PIC RELATED

At any rate wolfspider, send any of the admins a message if flint kicked you or something. We banned he autistic retard.

no1 fux w/ mah unni

always knew i wanted to be a girl but never knew how that'd work or that it was actually a viable option

defective male is the term you're looking for

yup, played through all three of the original ace attorney games, smt 4a, and a pretty good chunk of devil summoners

devil summoners da trpg?

I'm fucked user, this is life. I have holes in my brain and bad knees. I'm just going to keep going and working until I can't anymore. I could get gibs if I really tried but I don't want them. My only concern is keeping the farm and making life easy for my family. I'd like a partner, I've been searching for one but no one has passed my shit tests yet. Tried dating younger women but they're into snap chat and all that bullshit and I don't have any interest in it. I want a real woman, not one that pretends to be something they're not.

Last girl I took home told me she was a southern bell. She played the part for awhile but got outed because she hated sweet tea and pork. She was just pretending, they all do, they see where I live and what I have and they want it for themselves. They all ask the same question after sex.

and as soon as they get attached like that I go cold and won't mess with them anymore. I do want kids, but not with people that do dumb shit. So far every woman I've had was into dumb shit. I saw one I really liked a long time ago and could probably get her now but she got fat and lazy and won't make the cut either. I plan on sleeping with her then kicking her out of my bed to get her back for all the nights she texted me at 3am and pretended to want to help me. To hell with her.

I just want a good woman in my life. I don't understand why it's so hard to find one. Everyone is into dumb shit and they don't handle their business. I stay on top of everything, I plan for everything, I take care of everyone. I give people so much love and rarely get it in return.

soul hackers, another smt game

kinda, I got some experience with centos in the mean time

ouch, user
i don't really mind as long as i'm feminine enough

yeah, for a while i was just 'nah i can stay /cuteboy/' but that didn't really last for any significant amount of time
it'll all be alright eventually

i always get dem 1z confused for sum reason.

people who enable mentally confused minds such as yours are the worst kind of people
get help and don't mutilate your body to become something you'll never be
tranny suicide rate is skyrocketing

At least it looks like a lot of the avatarfagging on Holla Forums has been wrapping up

Listen to this man. Accept what you are and run with it. Don't mutilate yourself because you think it'll be better. It'll be the same and you'll just look different plus gain a lot of social problems. That's why transsexuals commit suicide so much. They work for years to obtain a dream image of themselves, rarely get close, then they off themselves.

Life isn't hard user. Just be you.

you dont have to like what you are but you have to accept it. no matter what fuckery you to do to your body you will always be a man. lying to yourself does you no favors.

you are and will always be a man, deal with it

that's caused largely by transitioning being an extremely stressful process, family often being unsupporting or outright abusive, etc
transgender mental health stabilizes a hell of a lot after the first 1-2 years, especially if they don't have to stealth
i'll probably keep my dick since hormones actually made me more attracted to women than i used to be

i doubt it's easy to convey what dysphoria is like, but i tried sticking with masculinity due to thinking anything else was out of the question
got pretty fit doing physical work and walking miles to and from
sometimes i'd get a decent post-workout high but most of the time it was just the same depression

You need help user, don't go that route. It might feel like the right thing to you, but that's how all mentally ill people feel. The thing about being crazy is not knowing you're crazy. It is not normal to want to get rid of your penis, have tits and look like a girl when you're a male.

To add a bit to this. At one point in my life I really wanted to be the other sex because I saw that they have an easier time. Plus I wanted attention and to be the center of a social circle. I would play out this fantasy in my head and jack off to it. After years of doing this it was the only thing that got me off aside from the rare sex I was having. Even having sex I had to imagine I was the woman I was fucking to get off. Sometimes it took 2 hours or more to cum the first time. I would be so tired by the end of it that I couldn't go anymore.

Eventually I accepted the fact that this fantasy would never come true and was a problem for me. I started talking to women more and after 15 years my dick will finally get hard if I see one I like.

Don't mutilate yourself just work through it mentally. It'll take a long time but you'll feel better at the end of it. Life is a dice roll, you got whatever hand randomly game out. Play to your strengths and accept your role. The next time the dice role you might become what you imagined.

Surgery and the pills are just going to fuck you up even more mentally. Hell by the time it's all said and done you'll probably be pissed at the results. They aren't going to turn you into barbie you'll still have the same eyes/face. You have to look at yourself every day, do you really want to look down and see a hole where you dick used to be? Can you imagine how much that would mess with you? Even if I was gung-ho about the surgery I don't think I'd be okay with them just chopping shit off or moving it.

Anyway, work on yourself first. Maybe you are like me and just lost your way on the path. Find your way back, play your role, and you'll be fine. Part of life is accepting what you have and doing the best you can with it.

I think you'll make it user. I'm rooting for you.

that's a meme, user
here's a website dedicated to this very issue you're facing sexchangeregret.com/
take a look
there will be many, many instances after you've broken your body where you will be reminded that you cannot escape to a sex you are not
and you will live with that knowledge day to day until you either drown your sorrows in drugs and poz relationships or outright end your life
transsexuality is a mental illness and needs treatment to the mind not the body

pumping horse piss in your body is no solution. you will just end up in the same place with a mutilated body.

it's not a fantasy
i don't get off to the idea of being female and i don't crossdress (mostly) because i look too much like a man for it to make me anything but more upset with myself
facial feminization happens on hormones, particularly after a year or two, but surgery is probably a necessity
i'm probably going to keep my dick since hormones made me like women again

b-but i like girls, user :^)

that's a small percentage and i'm probably not going to go the mutilation route anyway

wut even is dis pissgate stuff? I'm seein da hype but what is it even about? niggas think niggas dumped piss on da nigga?

shieeeet

4cuck fed some moronic outlet with "insider" knowledge about trump and even the CIA got involved

4chan shitposted memes into reality again
move along

but wut tho? like what line of bull did slime give em?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

Meme?

ty fam

something about trump hiring hookers to piss on a bed obama slept in

magic

this brings me joy but also b disheartening af

you can drop the coon runes, your posse is dead

All right I'll call it in

he only started with them because of his asshurt over avatarfaggotry getting banned

he started before the avatarfag ban iirc
it's all coo though
he's OG

I'm aware

no, at best he was here around shortly before or after rule 8

like two weeks before at least
that's around when i started posting

I give people so much love and rarely get it in return.
ever hear the phrase "no good deed goes unpunished"?

fug, forgot my implying carrot

only 182 replies? whats going on?

been like that for weeks, and today mods cleaned out some of the trash
it's great

so what's 4am up to?

what kinda trash?

the kinda trash to trip and avatarfag

early spring clean

not much, getting stomped in battleborn :^)
seems quiet now
where'd all the avatarfags go of f to?

dust has been settling in various corners everywhere and I've been storing boxes that my various packages came in
so I'm just taking out everything that take sup spaces and isn't needed

i mean did they relocate, or what?
someone on the board said the Holla Forums threads were the worst splinter of the 4am group

Ritsu and some his shitters have a hugbox on irc.

oh
what's the channel, user?

the really big ones I throw out, the smaller ones I put them box in box just in case I'll need them some day, which I usually don't but I hate throwing stuff away that has future use

hey smoke

take a wild guess

well thats Holla Forums or fullchan in general i guess. i wouldnt mind but it seems like a majority of who decided to remain are kind of downers.

you seem kind of invested in that.

yeah, it always seems like as soon as i throw away 'useful junk' i will need it within a week. i bet if i kept around a sarcophagus i would never die.

couldn't sleep because caught up sleep during the day since it was my friday tuesday
ended up eating a can of shrimp and a maruchan cup noodle to warm up cuz it's fucking cold and I don't wanna run the heat
should go to bed because busy day planned but whatever

how bout you man?

pretty much, I try to store stuff that has use whenever I can, I don't like "just throw it away and buy a new one" mentality

pretty much, I've moved a lot so boxes are always around in my apartment

when that happened man I felt bad for days
it was a sign that things were bad
the mods have arbitrarily instituted rules to fuck with the userbase, shits a downer

sure thing amigo
I want to stay and chat for a bit but now that the food has set in I think I'll catch a few hours and then do the thing

Night man, night all

I felt bad because of how randomly it was enforced or not, but the issues that led to rule 8 were very real and it was about time
what were they expecting after doubling down after getting their first slap on their wrists?

huh. when did they tack on "excessively using an avatar persona" to rule 8? there are some that would disagree with me but i think thats a fair bit different than derailing and shitposting.

Nah, at best they keep stuff in them like old clothes, outdated electronics, whatever
the moving boxes are fold-able tho, so that's a nice thing

yeah, probably 4am, but rizon? or which server
only visited it once, a few months ago

#4amgeneral on Rizon. have fun, tell ritsu we don't miss him.

here's what was the first draft of rule 8 posted exclusively in 4am

thanks, lad
you're a saint

dey dun dun mah nyckas dirty w/ dis now i kno how

It's beautiful.

i guess it's finally over
4 am is ded.

das wut i dun get tho y did ris get banned tho? lyk yea spyduh always toein da line w/ it, smokes was initially the example GIVEN of who wouldn't b banned, and ritsu b trip-faggin since september, even when dat was against da rulez, now it's not against da rules n da nigga banned tho lyk wut fam fo'really tho main smfh nigga
smfh nigga

looks pretty active to me
it doesn't need 100+ IDs or anything

I for one got plenty patience, user

its over. drop the coon rune gimmick and accept it. the time of avatar and tripfags is over. get with the user program or get gone.

child plz nigguhs talkin how we b talkin u got a problem ngiga maybe go sumwherez lyk reddit whre dey steady moderatin at da speed of yo butthurt monica gottdayuuuum fammo

i invite you to go to reddit where the name and identity you so badly crave are required. its back to where it should be here.

amen

kys

they dun stripped a nigga of eything but his bantz jus like da christ nigga when dey dun made him go out ch'yea w/ dat heavy ole cross n in his drawers n wut not w/ da nigga barabus runnin roun got mo'fuckin pilate up in dat shit washin his hands or w/e like sum lil ole germaphobe type nigga fam naw naw monica jusz cool dem jets monica let me hol deez endz monica.

unnis b out da game quick
F

i remember that ad from one of my old marvel comics

my 1 fam thot da shit wuz lyk sum cinematic masterpiece bak in da day tbh monica had to tell em to put a blunts down moncia fo'real

what do you mean by that?

u kno i had to do 4u

i wonder how long that fag will try before he realizes its over. Surely he won't embarrass himself as badly as he did with steam friends thread fiasco. Who am i kidding, of course he will.

eh, you were a bit catty towards hattie and kinda a creep at times tbh

who u talkin bout fam spyduh?

yeah tots my fault

black jack hates me for reasons that're so far up his own ass I don't even know what and I didn't even fucking do anything towards him

you only think that because "hattie" does and he only thinks that because burt does

ebin

Your lack of self insight into why no likes you and why you are constantly shown the door even in a place for the most socially retarded has always been your most amusing trait.

how deep dis shit b goin tho fam? holy shit

you were acting like a dick towards her
also creeping on me pretty hard

GO TO BED

Go to sleep.

i gotta white night 4 mah niggas tho

you say all this baseless shit pushing that on me, but you back it up with ?
if I jumped on the wagon that labeled you a pedo, would you just take it because I said so?

not shit

but ya boi also fell off da wagon

jus larpan budy

where'd da embed go? shieeet

didn't know you changed your avatar to chappelle

well the difference is they didn't send me unsolicited dick pics

Guys, I have a very important question

What is this?

that's one of those new digimons I heard about so much, no?

yeah, I see now that arguing with you is a complete waste of time

Like I said, its his complete obliviousness to why people find him repugnant that makes him such a entertaining sperg.

ling

we b hanging out, no ban plz

as u can tell from da picture it was in fact real nigga hours

hasn't been real niggers hour in a very long time tbh mate

dis tbh unni

meber when i got unbanned fo dis. was pretty funny.

wont catch me sleepin on da job no suh

I'm still innocent, and alternative shitting is still a good idea.

dam nigga u fucked up

If Kek wanted me to get those numbers, I would have gotten those numbers.