Deus Ex thread: Mark is a kike edition

What ending did you pick?

I like Mark. He provokes autists into spilling their spaghetti nicely.

Kill yourself shitsu

You heard him

(checked)
(checked)
I'm not the template nigger
Nice dubs though

It's a case of likes attracting tbh fam

The gook ending, not because i wanted to save the world but because i imagined the amount of people who lost their only reason to live (tech-related autism) suiciding

I picked the merge with Helios ending. Not because I wanted to help the world mind you, but to see what I would become.

I'm not the template nigger you stupid fuck.

UNATCO?

If the shoe fits.

No, savage.

AI ending. With JC being the heart of a machine god with the ultimate mind mankind would be lead to the correct direction without corruption inevitable in a human government.

I'm not big into books.

Bump

OLD MEN

Helios.

Cucking Page and becoming a benevolent dictator is best ending.

Why did they delete the other thread?

I'm just big in general

Who's General?

RUNNING THE WORLD

From the catalog, I thought that was The Dude dressed as JC. Now I want a picture of The Dude dressed as JC.

WARNING
WARNING
OLD MEN

Page cucked Adam and Megan is a filthy whore, I wont even pirate next deus ex game unless they'll allow me to kill her.

Hey I like this idea. Making video game threads, but with meta subtitles discussing the administration of the board.

Are the good old days back?

They allow you to mind rape her if you get a certain aug.

Hot AI docking action.

Is there any Duse Sex R63?

Dark Age ending, obviously. Both the Illuminati and Helios ending result in you being controlled by someone that is desperate for more power.

Any one here play "the nameless mod"?

I love that channel.

I don't think that Helios was programmed to be desperate for anything. It's rather JC that was supposed to provide the motivation part.

destroy helios and area 51 for the lulz

Hi, Mark.

I fapped

Keep your Kek worship where it belongs.

Dark Ages ending. It was going to happen eventually, the other two endings were just delaying the inevitable.

Kek @that comic, i've experienced more or less the same but in a less fedora-tipping way.

Helios is for a power fantasy faggots. Dark Age is the objectively best choice as it allows human technological progress to be reset so they can try again. Hopefully without jews hijacking it to control the goyim this time.

Are you the new Quentin?

Helios is objectively the best ending. If power is gonna end out of the grasp of the common man might as well hand it over to a benevolent dictator. Beats kikes any day of the week.

But jesus was male

Did you guys read the books in the game? I lost count on how many times I've replayed the game, and I've been really curious about them ever since my first playthrough so I tried a couple of times to stop and read them but I just lose my patience because doing anything else in the game is more fun than that.

If you did, what did you think about them? Anything noteworthy to add?

your're a fag