World of Warcraft thread (WoW)

We rage over the death of pvp thanks to 7.1.5

At least pve looks somewhat better now

holinka reverted the change gaylord.

back to cuckchan
server is shit, they're doing anything they can to stop chinese goldfarmers, except ban their access points because "DASS RAYCISS"

Nobody here is going to discuss anything about legion because nobody here plays it.

i'm sure there are a lot of true and honest retail wow players here.
what's your favorite tablet to play wow on? i find it gives the precision control you need for truly skilled pvp

Daily reminder that all alliance players are cucks.

Holinka should be assassinated at this point by some caster squad

The change is coming in 7.2 btw, they just delayed it

jesus fuck what did they do to this game

How much do you get paid? Honest question, I want to get paid to shitpost too

Keep crying moron, i wont stop, we need a wow thread and i ll keep making them

Literally the average Holla Forumstard who fails because he doesnt get how the world works but masturbates to power fantasies of fake superiority

Those are some really reddit tier posts you're making OP.
Not that anyone would expect any better from WoWfags but at least try to show some decency.

Top kek, Holinka needs to be shot, he even sucks at fixing pve which is literally dumb predetermined fights

Dedigaded shidpozzding thred? :—DDD ? ??

BENIS

BENIS

BENIS

BENIS :DDD

BENIS

BENIS

BENIS :DD

BENIS

BENIS :-DD

BENIS

BENIS

BENIS :–DDDDD

benis xD

That chicken faggot again? Give up, you nasty SOB.

Nah decided to play huntard now, mm is quite okay if they buff our damage out of the shitter

I'm only mildly upset about the Omen of Clarity change, but PvP talent changes have been pretty damn nice.

Fag thread for fags.

No. Fuck you.

Feral is gay af in pvp right now

HOT DAMN LOOK AT DEM DUBS!
Now that I have checked yours, check mine!

You are an awful person, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

You sound mad

check these digits

Impressive, very nice. Now check these digits for Bernie Sanders.

fukken checked!

Oh wow look at that, you appear to have brain damage on top of being an autistic furfag redditor, how unexpected.

I just want arms to stay the best.

Fug hunters tbh fam

Hunters are literally in the bottom, there is literally nowhere to go but up, in before they overbuff them

Fucking end your life

They removed all aoe from mm thus making it a single target dps class only which would be acceptable if fucking aim shot did any serious damage for the time and preparation it requires.

You want to make it single target? Sure but make it the best single target when you remove most of our aoe.

The worst part is that most huntard keep using barrage and that aoe building instead of headshot and crows

Usually I see people say it's mommy issues. Seems like they just can't get their shilling together, can they?

Nostalrius = gay ass SJW mods

Leveling in wow is cancerous if you have done it multiple times in the past, the boost was one of the greatest thing added to wow now that we have 110 fucking levels, and dungeon spamming is even worse, especially the wrath part

My name is Bateman, king of gets. Look upon my dubs, ye Cancer, and despair

Mark could bumplock cuck this loser but never feels like it

I bet you're the one who takes it in the ass.

Yeah exactly, i ve done it years ago and leveling in wow didnt become any much better, you still remember the quests and the worthless text unlike swtor voice overs is boring as hell

How did you know i am an exclusive bottom D:

Also cute comic

Your depravity makes me sick.

Fuck, man. I know that you are upset because you missed em by one, but check out this fella ! He almost became Satan! Now check out THESE dubs!

Autism

4chan tier autism

sage

Go back to 4chan, kid.

It is called having good taste

Did you seriously just say playing current WoW is having good taste?

yes