Rhythm game general

I've pirated Rocksmith because a friend had a spare cable laying about and I figured it'd help me learn a skill that could roughly translate to more practical playing, and the pc version's got custom DLC you can throw into it, so essentially any songs with tabs are free game to learn using the game's Riff Repeater function. I dare say I've never been so gud at playing a guitar before, despite owning them for years. Vid related: What I aim to be able to play by new years 2018.

What rhythm games are you playing? I've had a passing interest in Beatmania IIDX but I haven't exactly had the funds to invest in a control setup yet.

For whatever reason I decided to pick IA/VT back up for a few songs just now. I think I'm gonna end up buying the rest of the DLC songs.

osu, kb&mouse

Anyone buy the new Miku game yet?

Rocksmith is pretty fun and nice for learning guitar, too bad you have to shill out shekels to Ubisoft for a cord. They added a new mode for playing with a microphone but I haven't tested it out myself, can't imagine it'd work all that well.

im too busy being bad at 4k

Delete that shit. It's fucking spyware

I'm playing the 2 song version you have to download before buying the packs. I like it, but my eyes are having some trouble keeping up on an HD screen compared to just the little PSP one.

I'm also getting gud at DJ Hero, almost ready for expert.

Project Mirai DX, trying to perfect my favorite songs(besit I can do is 93% on some in the ahrdest difficulty.)

There's something weird about button mode in that game. It feels floaty, similar to Project Diva on an emulator

I'm playing with button mode exclusively and I kinda agree, sometimes notes which were obviously "fine" or "cool" come off as "safe". Or it might just be me sucking.
What are your favorite songs? Mine are
1-Hello/How are you
2-Nice to Meet you mr Earthling
3-Gumi+Rin 1 2 Fanclub

I'm a Lukafag so I really enjoyed No Logic, Interviewer, and Happy Synthesizer.
I liked that game but both times I played through it I was so damn aggravated by Cendrillon and Adolescence.

I'm kind of a lukafag as well, but I didn't really enjoy any of her songs in this one(though I loved Hello Worker and Blackjack from the PS3 game).
Also yes, that last stretch of song unlocks is so fucking shitty, and honestly what makes it worse is that after beating ~20 songs on normal you're obviously ready for hard on everything, yet you still need to beat more ~30 songs on normal anyways.
And yeah, what the fuck's up with the lack of english lyrics?

I have no idea. Project Diva f didn't have them either and f2nd is missing them for one song. Shit's weird

ITG with DDR songs loaded. Single pad only cause that's all I have.

It's amazing how music brings us together.

I hope you got promoted into his position, user.

I need a professional to unfuck this thing but fuck it's annoying to start lugging a guitar halfway across town on a bike to a repair shop where it'll cost me as much to get it fixed as the guitar cost itself. Even then I'm not sure it'll fix the problems I had in Rocksmith. My guitar's a Fender Squier Strat and apparently it's not a very good guitar but I wouldn't know. All I know is I got second hand from a guy for pretty cheap a decade ago.

Does it make more of a twanging sound? when you play low? You might need to adjust the action on it using an allen wrench and adjusting the truss rod with some small turns under the plastic cover at the headstock. Strats are classic, though. They're like Honda Rebels, and haven't changed design in decades.

Either that or you might need to get a new nut if it looks worn on the higher side.

At least you didn't try to restring your bass one string at a time - twisting and turning the wing nut and wondering why the fuck you can't get the tuning right.
>mfw E-string snapped almost completely

you might as well be speaking in moon runes. your post is pretty much exactly what I saw when I looked for instructions on how to fix the intonation. lots of words I need to google, then look at a picture where the parts are named and market, then look back at the instruction, then back at the definition and then figure out what way I need to turn what to make a change and then figure out what way is actually right and eventually just crank the shit out of things because I can't hear a difference.

considering my high e-string actually snapped I don't know why you say "at least" like you fucked up worse than I did.

I put one string back on and tightened it till I shat bricks. If that's not retarded, then I don't know.

Bass strings are thick as shit for low tones. breaking them would probably require insane tension, meaning almost completely breaking a string would be much more of a spook than breaking a tiny E string.

Also, guitars aren't rocket science. Get associated with the anatomy of the guitar as you learn, these aren't insane things to know. Also, adjusting the action (or height) of your strings from the neck creates only subtle changes in pitch unless you are cranking the shit out of it. The idea for it is to change the height of the string from the fretboard so that when you play low on the string it doesn't twang, and instead produces the intended sound.

Play Sound Voltex

play a real game, kids

he posted them again, the madman

Source for that? Played it a bit and never noticed a problem.

haha you're supposed to NOTICE the spyware?

I bought the nipponese release. It's not really like the console installments if that's what you're hoping for. It's breddy gud with a pop'n music controller though

thanks webm thread
forgot this existed

According the Amazon reviews, the cable for Rocksmith tends to be a dud. Anyone here back that up? I really want to try it out with my bass, but I'm scared of wasting the money on a cable that may not last that long

Anyone got an AINSUN invite code? I tried >>>/1cc/ but the place is kind of dead.

so is ainsun

you're going down the wrong path, nig

ishygddt