HATSUNE MIKU FUTURE TONE

So Miku has a freemium PS4 game now?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/q=future tone
techraptor.net/content/miku-project-diva-future-tone-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it for Murica and Yurop as well, or is it Nipnop-exclusive?

I downloaded it. It appears to only have two songs unless you buy the song packs. Apparently there is over 200 songs.

it is on US psn, and no it's not free because you only got 2 songs. A bundle with 220 songs more for 54$ murridolars and unlocking modules for 13$murridolars.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/q=future tone

Yeah, it just came out. Apparently SEGA feels really confident in it since they're sending out a shitton of review codes for it… they originally sent out codes before Christmas, and in the PR blast I got today from them they still had codes they could send out.

shilling my review, by the way techraptor.net/content/miku-project-diva-future-tone-review

Put chaika eyes on him.

I will legit make that my twitter pic if you do.

Can't edit on Phone

top kek

hold still, my sides

I kinda hope this gets a physical release, but the fact that Sega is putting out so many niche games out now and releasing them frequently makes me happy.

It won't, it didn't even get one in Japan.

This is one of those digital-only games.

they should release these on PC

If you want to play weeb games it's more productive to actually buy a PS4 than to whine and beg for PC ports. Just saying.

Shill pls kill yourself

How does the calibration work in settings?

They said that's not a part of Valkyria chronicles. So if it bombs it won't hinder our chances of VC4.

Play the superior Miku game

AM-2 still got it

wewlad

I wouldn't know because I bought all the content immediately. Its a port of the arcade version. If you like Project Diva games and aren't a poorfag just buy the damn thing. It has all the good songs and isn't a fucking disappointment like X because it is literally a port of the best Diva game there is.

Source?

lana rain
sadly has no dick

I wish i could remove miku from collective memory and prevent it to be spawned ever again.

I wish you could stop sucking tiny nigger dicks, but that isn't going to happen either.

now we fap

more for scientific purposes

Don't be a leech, post something too.

It's not really freemium, the base game with no songs packs is just like a demo.

If you can only get one song pack, get Future Sound. I've hardly played any of the Colorful Tone songs.

I'm busy

What are you niggers doing? Not posting Rin instead should be a bananable offens.

You first.

Does it run at 60 fps?

X is good though. They made some dumb design choices but it's still a solid entry in the series.

Well there is… uhhh… you know… …
Fuck. At least some indieshit gotta run at 60 right?

I am already there user.

Do you even know what that word means? It's a demo.

Runs at 60fps, 1080p.

X had the least amount of songs out of all the games

WHY

No reading rainbow theme either

It was also shit

the fuck, there's no 1, 2 Fanclub either

Why are all of my favorites not in this when there's so many songs included?

Still busy?

so is it shit or not?

Depends. Do you like Miku games?
It has 224 songs and it runs at 1080p60. It's pretty much a direct port from the arcade version with a few more features like changing the menu theme.

If you don't like Rhythm games I wouldn't recommend it since it's literally just the rhythm game and there's no "Miku's room" or whatever from F / F 2nd.

It's called a demo.

When is the Xbox One version getting released?

Also how the fuck am I supposed to play some of these? I can only do On The Rocks up to Extreme. I guess it's been too long. Does anybody have any tips?

You can remap buttons in song options, if that helps.

Fuck you, I was planning to avoid this trap but I have been waiting for the arcade version for so fucking long.

You know for a fact games with this sort of pricing structure tends to fuck you in the wallet. It's the vidya equivalent of rent to own.
It's already downloading, may kek have mercy on my soul.

What pricing structure? It's less expensive per song than all the other Miku games.

where other than torrent sites can I get some miku music, I probably shouldn't be torrenting in my current location and setup

youtube?

It's a one time purchase for the full game, not the actual arcade game.

I might actually buy some of the song packs for this. Been trying to work my way through Project Diva on the PSP and having fun, but that fucking slowdown makes the game damned neared unplayable on certain songs.