Holla Forums Superheroes - August Audacities Edition

Make your own Superhero/Supervillain!powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:RandomRoll for a random power.If your digits ends with an even number, you're a hero.If your digits end with an odd number, you're a villain.Try and be respectful and responsible with overpowered rolls, be mindful of others posting and try not to flood the thread with too many of your own characters to let others join in.Make friends, save/conquer the world, forge alliances and have fun.Thread Archives:pastebin.com/NRGxt4Yc pastebin.com/JEezmimp Holla Forums Superheroes Booru:co-heroes.booru.org/index.php

Attached: template_main4.png (999x1150, 52.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

co-heroes.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=template
youtube.com/watch?v=NsqfBAZRIUU
youtube.com/watch?v=mpqwcsFSoxs
youtube.com/watch?v=9Pe7lTIR394>THE
youtube.com/watch?v=_TFFAc6-AsI
youtube.com/watch?v=uhPhHzhHn2I
youtube.com/watch?v=gv55GxaQ9HY
youtu.be/PAD8xjbmAuM
youtu.be/n2sky2le890
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Slime_Ball_ProjectionA
strawpoll.me/20752505*sees
youtube.com/watch?v=0TmoYBcLul8
youtu.be/Vk4KK-gh0FMHeroes,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>116768987Archetypes for the sheet archetype box.Alongside that, here's a link to tons of other template stances, template poses, and all kinds of sheet related resources.co-heroes.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=template

Attached: template_archetypes2.png (809x657, 24.84K)

>>116768993And of course, as always. The map! Of our fair city!

Attached: Map.png (2500x2500, 2.6M)

>>116769020As great as this map is I will always see a stick figure trying to hold up a giant head.Just think of the rivers as arms and legs and boom, there he is.

>>116768987>A tiny ass dog is seen on the city streets being constantly gawked at and petted by random bystanders.

Attached: doggus.png (999x1150, 147.18K)

Because I can't draw right now, I'll have to do it like this. Apologies. Please enjoy a text post news bulletin>The Channel 5 4pm news flickers on yet again. Daily as it was at 11, 4, and 8pm. Even the late 10 o'clock news.>Sitting there behind a desk, looking excited was none other than Executive Assistant, Donnabel Daniela Derikson. Younger Sister and Animal Crossing Isabelle to News Mogul, Daniel David Derikson"W-Welcome back! Everyone! It remains a clear sunny day today in the City! 3 Bank Robberies have been thwarted today in a chain of same hits. The Hero ShackleGrab and his partner Absolver have finally stopped low-crime but high fashion villain; The Poisontaker!">She laughs nervously"Construction efforts continue in the Railroad DIstrict after the massive riot a few weeks ago! Investigations are undergoing the solutions as police have been encircling and keeping up a higher guard. Poe Tower seems a center-piece of it all. But no news on that yet.">Going off script a bit"Thanks to all the Heroes with Construction powers! Mending any damaged buildings and roads. H-Haha.">Theres a cough off screen. She visibly tenses up a bit"R-Right! Right, uh. Rising Tides off to the coast startle beach goers. Please tune in in j-just a moment with the weather! For now this is MsDDD! S-Signing out! Thanks for watching!. ..". . ."PleasecheckoutmyblogatVillainGirl9-">It cuts off, and goes on to a militaristic dressed Weather Reporter with a robotic arm talking about the weather. He looks disgruntled.

Attached: MsDDD.png (1530x1326, 88.66K)

>>116769550Wow what a nice dog!

Attached: Pinketty.png (999x1150, 55.09K)

>It's a little past midday in this massive city, the streets are strangely calm for this time of day, only a few cars visible on the street in the maritime district>But since yesterday, the tides have been growing strangely wild, approaching closer and closer to the fine city, as if with the rhythm of a heartbeat. A slow, methodical heartbeat.>and soon enough, a larger wave comes from the sea, consuming almost the entire empty beach nearby, and from its assault reveals something immense. Standing over 300 feet in height, its mere steps are felt across the district.>In Japan, they would call a creature of this caliber daikaiju, here, we'd simply see it as a monster, a leviathan even.youtube.com/watch?v=NsqfBAZRIUU

Attached: Approaching the shore.png (2116x1448, 956.73K)

early bump

>>116769802Kek, what is this godzilla ripoff

> Dester hangs around in a cafe, with a cup of coffee placed on the desk before him. His eyes, tired and sad, starring at the hat of Sharpe he has with him. He cannot explain it to himself, but he felt bad, like he feels rarely, losing someone that felt close to him, someone he has some many questions to ask but now so many answers are lost in the dark.

Attached: Dester Sheet.png (999x1150, 104.17K)

>>116770765all kaiju are godzilla ripoffs because he simply came first.Doesn't make them any less original or fun to use and interact with.

>>116770815At least try to make your monster stand out less, its like you didnt even put any effort into that design.

>>116768987>In the streets of the maritime district, a colourful, spandex-clad hero wanders the streets >Pulling up the occasional bystander, he asks them a few questions before sending them on their way>From the outside he appears as nothing more than your average masked vigilante, but beneath his rubbery exterior, he hides a terrifying secret...the tower's just a few blocks down from here? Thank you very much citizens, enjoy your day! Ah man, what a beautiful day! It is good to be back in my old stomping grounds, heheh, no pun intended...Here's just hoping that Mr Jackson is as much the helpful hero as everyone says he is>>116769802>SOMETHING'S COMINGWhat?>Sure enough, screams and panicked cries from the few people on the street echo out into the city, as scores of people run for their lives away from the coast>The Cretaceous Crusader wastes no time, delaying his plans to visit I.T Industries as he bolts down towards the beach

Attached: Reinosaurus Profile (2).png (999x1150, 108.53K)

>>116770845show us your monster design if you think you're so great.

>>116770845Sheet hasn't even been posted and he looks nothing like Godzilla from the back bro

>>116770845Yeah, what he said. Show us coward

>Duplux was currently (heh) busy on the riverways, helping some citizens struggling with the rising tides. >He'll probably notice the big lizard in a few hours.

Attached: Duplux Sheet2.png (999x1150, 57.82K)

>>116770846>The primitive shark-like reptilian beast approaches further, slamming his massive eel-finned tail onto the ground, and letting out a powerful whale-like cry throughout the city.MRROOOOOOOOO>It swings its club-like arms towards the first building in its path, ripping the architecture asunder with its webbed claws, causing the structure to collapse, leaving a massive cloud of dust, and a pathway of rubble spread across the ground

Attached: Fish Sheet2.png (2997x1150, 626.66K)

>>116769663>Too familiar the glare of the wide TV screen being the only illuminating factor in the house of an old, miserable man basking in the pity of his own twilight years.>He'd let too many things slip through his fingers and his atlas hold on his own world gone atrophied. He narrowed his tired eyes as he started to glare out of the window.>Someone with any sense of righteousness to them wouldn't let them decay in their own misery. He began to slowly creep up from his chair and grip a cane leaned against the side."... Dorothy, I think I'll go out today.">His grand daughter turned to him from the couch she'd been resting on at the other side of the room; she'd been hired years back to make him food, keep the house in order and leech off of his cash for her macabre interests."... Shall I get you your coat, as per usual?">A light warmer and cozier than the sun's started to beam as she heard the balcony sliding screen door open."For one in several years, Dorothy, no.">A much more youthful, booming voice replied as a new outfit materialized from a light that enveloped the old man's body."I'll be going out on my own, thank you."

Attached: old_man.png (1592x1944, 98.93K)

>>116770779youtube.com/watch?v=mpqwcsFSoxs

Attached: Cafe.png (945x626, 30.04K)

>>116771044Christ almighty! What is that thing?>AN ABOMINATIONWhat was that big guy?>THE HUNTER HAS FOUGHT THIS BEAST BEFORE >LONG AGO, BEFORE THE RISE OF THE APES This thing's a Beast Lord? Like you?>NO>IT IS NOT LIKE THE HUNTER>IT IS BUT AN ANIMAL, A MINDLESS CREATURE LASHING OUT>YOU APES HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO TWIST IT INTO THE AFFRONT TO NATURE THAT STANDS BEFORE THE HUNTERWell? What do you reckon? We just gonna stand here and let it tear up my hometown, or we gonna do something about it?>INDEED>RELEASE ME

Attached: Reinosaurus - Cretaceous Crusader and The Hunter.png (1534x742, 24.78K)

>>116771044>>116771197>The Cretaceous Crusader flexes his muscles for a bit, limbering up his body before concentrating>Bolts of green bio-energy crackle over his body, as powerful psychic forces build up within his cells>Suddenly, a great flash of light erupts from the street, as the hero's body is consumed in lime light, a great pillar of which rockets into the sky>From the sudden burst of living energy, a great plume of steam erupts into the air, sending clouds of vapour running through the alleyways and streets as the light begins to fade>And from within the clouds of steam, something emerges...

Attached: Reinosaurus Transformation.gif (718x532, 293.98K)

>>116771197>>116771231>The wafts of heat pester the creature's gills like an agitating zephyr as it steps onto and over the remnants of the building.>It takes a deep breath through its most powerful sensory organ, its shark-like nose, in reaction, sensing the familiar scent of an archosaur, and as it looks towards the source, it assumes the worst. Anything of that size on land ... it must seek to oppose the guardian of the sunken continent.>It must be destroyed>The creature lumbers toward the potential opponent, causing deep craters in the ground with its blunt webbed feet, and letting out a strange humming noise, possibly a growl.Mmmmrrrrrrrr>It approaches further, barely even looking down on heroic kaiju before extending its carcharodon jaws and letting out a powerful guttural hiss and growl in hopes to scare Reinosaurus away.

Attached: file.png (2480x1849, 759.31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Pe7lTIR394>THE HUNTER IS REBORN ONCE MORE>TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE GREAT EQUALIZER APES>FOR THE HUNT BEGINS ANEW>>116771435>AND THE PREY COMES WILLINGLY>THIS ABOMINATION IS BIGGER THAN THE HUNTER REMEMBERS HIS RACE BEING>BUT THERE IS AN EXPRESSION THE APES HAVE IN THIS TIME>THE BIGGER THEY ARE...>A guttural boiling sound emerges from within Reinosuarus, and the giant reptile unleashes a torrent of steam directly into the Monster's face>Taking a step back, Reinosuarus throws a jab into the mist, siming to land a strike onto one of the Monster's exposed gills>THE HARDER THEY FALL

Attached: POCKET STEAM.png (1240x934, 53.34K)

>>116771654>The monster appears agitated my the steam, letting out a similar sound to its growl, as Reinosaurus approaches for a punch, but before he can connect, the creature swings it's amphibious bear-like mit at the heroic dinosaur colliding into him with force the likes of which he likely hasn't seen since he first walked this earthyoutube.com/watch?v=_TFFAc6-AsI

Attached: file.png (1669x1121, 434.1K)

>>116771912>Reinosaurus staggers back after the Monster's nonchalant slap >Rage stews within the heroic reptile from the audacity of the beast's strike, but he pushes it down. He cannot let him distract from The Hunt>THE ABOMINATION HAS STRENGTH, THAT MUCH IS UNDENIABLE>PERHAPS THE ABOMINATION SEEKS TO TEST ITS MIGHT AGAINST THE HUNTER AGAIN>AFTER ALL, THE HUNTER HAS BEEN WOUNDED BY THE ABOMINATION'S ATTACK>Reinosaurus feigns a stagger and stoops low, dropping its head, taking a few mopre steps back down the street>Unseen to the monster, the Hunter draws his claws, and unheard is the gurgling coming from within Reinosaurus' throat

Attached: Ladies and Gentlemen, The Hunter of Monsters.png (1552x614, 27.54K)

>>116772272>Without a moment of hesitation or a single bit of warning, the creature spins its massive body, turning in the other direction as its gargantuan finned tail swings in from afar, heading straight for The Hunter's side

Attached: file.png (2285x1060, 413.46K)

>>116772484>>116771912I love the goofy faces Mu is making it's so cute

>>116769802

Attached: tsunami.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

"yesterday was a disaster.">Kicks a rock."Everyone tried to kill me, i got no money out of it, and i couldn't do anything to stop it."*sigh*"I hope nothing like that happens today.">>116769802>Pollutio'o noticed the shadow that loomed over him"what the?">he slowly turns his head to the beast at the sea."...OH F*CK!">>116771435"OH DOUBLE FU*K THEIRS TWO OF THEM!! AND THEIR FIGHTING!!!>he runs to the opposite direction of the battle, looking for someone to help stop this or something.""HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!!">But he soon realizes that everybody is running away, or hiding form the battle.>And then it dawns on him. there is nobody to help stop this...And he's the only one in the area that has the ability to stop it...->And if nobody try's to stop it, a lot of people are gonna get hurt or die...so-"F*ck i have to fight two giant monsters don't i....Fu*k I do, don't I."*Deeep sigh* "alright, i gotta do this."

>>116772879

Attached: fygubinkbugv.png (1000x2000, 116.57K)

>>116772744it's coming, bros...

Attached: file.png (500x500, 11.91K)

>>116772484>...GOTCHA>Reinosaurus lurches out from his feigned wounded position and catches the Monster's tail>The Hunter's strength is immense, but not enough to fully halt the force behind the blow>Thrown back against a nearby building, the Hunter bears the brunt of the attack, but his grip is tight on the thick membrane of the creature's lower appendage >NOW LET US SEE HOW WELL THE ABOMINATION'S SIZE SERVES HIM WELL...>WITHOUT HIS PRECIOUS TAIL>The Hunter's golden claws dig deep into the crimson membrane, before the enormous reptile lurches his weight one way, dragging his claws through the webbing>A sickening *rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppp* echoes through the air

Attached: Tailgrab.png (1048x766, 30.97K)

Well, it had finally happened. The ghoulish gal had been kicked out of her apartment once and for all. Who would have guess that not working would mean she would have no money? How terribly sad.>Equipped now with only the few possessions she actually cared about, the miserable Miss Ery slowly stepped along the boardwalk of the bayside district. The hero registry had informed her that if she wanted to start receiving paychecks again, she would have to do some actual work as a hero. How awful.>>116772484>>116773059>And of course, the very day she's forced to start working, this ensues. The undead woman can only manage a confused and reluctant stare up at the chaotic fighting going on a short distance away from her. What could she even do at this size?>It didn't really matter. As long as it looked like she was doing work, she would get paid.>>116772879>Another, rather strange looking individual suddenly passed her, approaching the chaos instead of running from it like many other citizens did. He didn't look to impressive, nor did he seem all that powerful. Before this stranger could get past her, she grabbed his shoulder, stopping him in place."I would not recommend getting involved. You are likely to die."

Attached: fish. really.jpg (438x700, 75.06K)

>>116773059>The mighty monster cries out in pain, then quickly and suddenly surges forth, without even pulling its tail from Reinosaurus' hands, the beast lunges its maw forth, aiming to grab The Hunter with its serrated jutting maw.

Attached: file.png (1369x906, 279.33K)

Bump

>>116773416>Enraged and in pain, the Monster lurches around and lunges towards Reinosaurus>Fast enough only to duck out of the way, the Monster's jaws sinks deep into The Hunter's shoulder>Reinosaurus unleashed a pained below as the creature from Mu bit into his flesh, his rage increasing with each pained spike>The Hunter unstuck his claws from the beast's tail and began to wildly slash away at the creature's throat and gills, trying to pry it off>INCESSANT, WORTHLESS, ANIMAL>YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF CHALLENGING THE HUNTER>NOW YOU SHALL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES ABOMINATION>DIE>Finally, with what little energy he has left in his arm, the Hunter manages to force the monster off with a well-timed slash to its exposed gills>Reinosaurus hobbled back, his arm laying limp at his side, numb, as bubbling bio-fluid poured forth from his wound, repairing the damage done

Attached: Gill Swipe.png (1256x882, 41.56K)

>>116773859>Caught off guard,the monster shrieks in pain as its sensitive gills are slashed.>It stumbles back from The Hunter, slamming into a nearby building, which topples onto the beast>But such a monster, such an extraordinary animal will not go down so quickly.>It slowly begins to push off the rubble, gills seemingly steaming as its throat seems to expand

Attached: file.png (907x897, 221.2K)

>>116774007>Feeling slowly begins to return to Reinosaurus' wounded arm as he approaches the fallen Monster>THE ABOMINATION SHOULD NOT HAVE COME HERE>NOW IT WILL FALL LIKE SO MANY OTHERS BEFORE >THE HUNT... DRAWS TO A CLOSE>Reinosaurus raises his right hand into the arm, and forms a fist>With thunderous speed, he sends it flying down towards the Mutant from Mu

Attached: Angry Approach.png (1246x844, 34.41K)

>>116774007>>116774304>Hearing the commotion among the city streets, Duplux looks up to the skyline to see the two huge reptiles duking it out.[Oh shit, are there any heroes on that scene, like Believer? Maybe... NO. I can't let things that strong roam around unchallenged. Not like... Let's go.]>Duplux swoops forth into the air. To the two kaiju, a flying speck in their peripheral vision.

Attached: Helpisontheway.png (722x443, 14.15K)

>>116774304>The leviathan shakes off the remaining rubble, opening its gigantic maw, and after a massively loud noise of sheer bass>It fires an atomic explosion of flame from its mouth, completely engulfing the heroic kaiju's limb in infernal radioactive heat with h-bomb like force

Attached: file.png (2480x1208, 385.94K)

>>116774007>>116774304>Finally a day off, no bank roberies, no villain shenanigans, and hopefully no major district take overs>Janet Wilson was just leaving a nearby 7/11 with a popsicle in hand while hearing some tunes on her air pods[I should probably call Mandy, she's probably free today, I need to take of that lab every so often or she'll go crazy]>Not hearing the incoming titanical fight that raged through the district she rarely visited she waits for the pedestrian light to go green so she could cross the street safely>Before noticing one or two, no, a group, hold on.. a multitude of people all fleeing for their lives>She's speechless before the kaiju sized brawl going on just a few blocks down the street>She freezes in place, wishing to run along with the rest of the people, almost not being able to comprehend the threat before her but before she's able to act something sparks in the back off her head, a glimpse of heroism fights rows against the wave of fear>With no time to lose she starts running towards the enormous fiends, there certainly were people in need of help around their path of destruction

Attached: monster mash.png (1500x1500, 702.2K)

>>116774534>A deafening roar erupted from Reinosaurus, audible across all of Holla Forumssmotropolis as the primal hero's arm is vaporized by the point blank fiery attack from the monstrous mutant>The Hunter staggers back and falls to his knees, clutching at the scorched stump where his arm used to be >The Hunter's breath was heavy and quick, no bluster or further arrogant words of triumph left his lips>There was only pain>The enormous reptile turned his gaze upwards to the Monster from Mu, eyes stinging from immense pain as he looked at his aggressor>Within the inky blackness of the animal's beady eyes, The Hunter's vision changed>He could see it... echoes of the past... memories of a life long since left behind... memories of pain... of loss... of fire... >YOU ARE WEAK HUNTER >And suddenly, The Hunter's pain... turned to rage...

Attached: Old Foes.gif (895x526, 227.48K)

>>116771075>>116774456>The captain jetted through the city skyline attempting to find the source of the commotion, in his sped-up senses he's able to make out the xenobiological hero.>He pulls the breaks on his flight as much as he can, going from mach speed to zero within a matter of seconds; creating a burst around him as he tried to fly alongside Duplux.Sorry for the noise, kid, but we're in dire times. Who the hell's the dinosaur and how the hell do we stop it?

Attached: defender_boom.png (647x495, 22.11K)

>>116775336

Attached: captain_defender_sheet.png (999x1150, 62.03K)

>>116775336"I'll be honest, sir. I don't really have a concrete plan. I also don't know who either of these creatures are, but I'm gonna try calming one of them down at least... Good luck."

Attached: Honestyisthebestpolicy.png (861x450, 8.59K)

Kodak stood in front of the mirror, his eyebrows furrowed in thought. Who should he be today? Hmmm... he'd just moved to this town. Didn't have a routine going. Back where he used to live, he'd start with an elderly hispanic man in the morning when he went to get coffee, switch to an attractive young woman when he was at work, then into a mix of Terry Crews and Carl Weathers on lunch break before hitting up the soul restaurant he was a regular at. He had it down. But he was done with that. He had to get out of that town, and better yet- out of that job. It was pleasant enough. But he couldn't stand having to work a nine-to-five. He was going to turn his two-bit night robberies into a career... well, as close to a career as crime could get, anyway. No more routine. He felt his body slowly warp and transform into that of a goth woman in her early 20's. Hmmm... not quite right. She added a nose piercing, shortening her face slightly, and lengthening the hair before making a myriad of other minor adjustments. Perfect."Hello, hello, hello... hello..."She tested out a few voices, adjusting the pitch and timbre until is was just right- a low, breathy voice was perfect for this role. Her clothes transformed from red pajamas to a black skirt, top, and boots. A bit basic, perhaps... but she could work on that part later. For now, she headed out into the city to scope a few areas out- targets for heists and other shady business. Her eyes scanned the distance when suddenly, she bumped into somebody from behind.(open to anybody)

Attached: unknowssn.png (999x1150, 88.08K)

>>116773197"Yeah, yeah i know. but hey, who else is gonna do it.">Pollutio'o brushed off her hand and ran off to the monster. but he stopped for a moment and yelled back to the woman."And hey, think of all the praise and money I'll get for helping defeat the monster!">He runs up to a pile of rubble that's close to the monster and hides behind it, then wait's for he's chance...>Then he runs up and jumps on the monster's foot! then he slowly begins to climbs it.

Attached: tghyutgf.png (1000x1700, 269.54K)

>>116775721

Attached: 1590189382199.png (999x1150, 243.08K)

>>116775583>He looked at duplux disappointingly, raising a brow before he kicked his composure back in.Haven't fought anything like this since Berlin.. i think it was.. doctor-- lord Nazi perfected the superhuman uberman-- or was that bayou bastard and his hyper-croc.. Don't matter.Kid, before you get to it anything I can do to make gettin' in that things noggin any easier? Maybe some brute trauma? >>116775721>He glared down and spotted him, timing how quickly he'd have to swoop in and save him in his head as he talked to Duplux.

Attached: defender_kaij.png (620x326, 17.35K)

Bump

bymp

>>116775258>The leviathan stands back up, the cauterizing heat of the explosion helping in sealing up the wounds on its neck>It sways side to side for a moment, gills and nostrils opening as it takes a cold breath>Then lets out a powerful whale-like cryMRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>In a territorial display to stand its ground.

>>116777241Fuck, wrong image

Attached: file.png (952x879, 227.65K)

>>116776076"Umm... I guess you could try to brute trauma it. But if he starts gettingdazedpleasedon'thititokaybye!">Duplux glided around to the back of the Depthchar's neck ...>And was terrified.>His eyes glow pink, and he begins to tap into the mind of the savage beast.[Hi there, let's just calm down. Calm... Calm... Think about the gentle ocean currents... Calm...]

Attached: Latched onto a monster.png (634x433, 9.14K)

>>116777241>>116777262>The Monster's display does not go unchallenged>Reinosaurus rises to his feet, ripping at the cauterized wound to let the flow of bio-fluids begin anew>Rage flows through the wounded monster as a terrible force brews within him>THE HUNTER... IS NOT... WEAK>Reinosaurus unleashes a massive torrent of superheated steam from his maw>The enormous, boiling cloud barrels down the street and washes over the Monster of Mu

Attached: Angry Attack.png (1194x958, 145.53K)

>>116775660>To call what happened a bump doesn't properly describe the strangeness that now infected this woman's life.>For you see, it was less of a bump, and more of a trip. As whatever the woman's legs connected with only came up to her knees.>The material was soft, spongy, a tiny bit slimy, ever so slightly furry...and Green.>It wiggled and woggled to and fro, before a sudden lump pressed it's way out! It grew larger and larger, becoming what could only be described as a gross blobulous hand.>With a flick of it's "wrist" a small black tophat appeared out from nowhere!>The blob placed the hat on it's head, and began to vibrate, a sound resonating through the streets of the city.mmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: Oh God no hes back.png (700x700, 8.21K)

>>116778939MMMMMAAAKKOOOOO!!!That's right boys and girls! The Magical Blob you all know and love is back back Back!Don't ask me where I've been as I Still don't understand myself. But no matter!I am here for one task and one task only.To grant WWWISHES!!!Starting with YOU >>116775660 Lucky Lady!What...Is your Wish?>After Mako finished talking to nobody at all, a large cloud of confetti shot out from his free 'hand', literally the streets and providing a party atmosphere for a few moments.

Attached: MMMMAAAAKKKOOOOOO.png (999x1150, 143.29K)

>>116778991littering the streets*

bimp

>>116778991Kodak blinked a few times, her eyes wide. She wiped the confetti out of her hair."Uhh... are you being serious?"This city was strange, but, this strange? Had to be a joke, right? I mean, the whole 'genie in a bottle' fantasy was one she'd run through in her head like a zillion times. She could probably come up with something not half bad... but was this guy(blob?) for real?

>>116779951Madam, I am ALWAYS serious!>The small green ball thing bowed as best he couldI'm as serious as a virus! I'm as serious as a drama! I'm as serious as two giant monsters fighting!>Loud crashing and roaring noises in the backgroundI am here but for one reason, to grant your wish!So tell me, What is it? What may I grant?

Attached: bow with no spine.png (314x306, 3.67K)

Resurrecting an old character from these threads ~5 years ago.

Attached: shamash_2_0.png (999x1150, 114.78K)

>>116768987Did a one for fun

Attached: file.png (999x1150, 142.54K)

>>116781230yoooo, he's fucking cool dude

>>116777241>Doggus bursts from the water absolutely pissed"You filthy earth vermin YOU NEVER TARNISH THE APPEARANCE OF A DOG OF DESTRUCTION! CONSIDER YOUR SELF KIBBLE!">Doggus flies towards the water beast

Attached: Wetdoggus.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

>>116781824OH NO, THE DOG ISN'T NICE ANYMORE

BUMP

>>116775336>Janet had just finished putting her hero outfit before noticing a golden trail passing her like a a fighter Jet with a barely identifiable human silhouette[Is... Is that Believer ? OMG did he change his suit ?!]>Even if she took for granted the day was saved of all her excitement would have to wait, there was still people around in danger>Between crumbling buildings and wrecked cars she did her best to get people out of collateral damage before getting closer to the action where more unusual people stood by>>>116775660 >>>116775721>>116778939>In the midst of all the chaos ensuing she bumps into a woman who stood still next to a green blob using a little had, almost knocking her over"Sorry ! You ok !? We gotta get outta here !">She specially panics at the sight of Politio-o trying to climb one of the monster's foot"OMGWHATAREYOUDOING!?"

Attached: 1595624313393.png (430x495, 157.14K)

> After drinking out his coffee and giving the barkeeper a dip (Which was just a KFC coupon), Dester puts the Sharpe's hat in his own hat and leaves the place. Entering the outside world with the sunlight shining on his still sad looking face, he watches the things thats going on in the streets.

Attached: Out of the cafe.png (915x343, 19K)

Bump

>>116785503>Politio-o just barely heard Girliath, he thinks he's about halfway to the calf of the monster."I'm gonna go up there and defeat this monster!">He climbs a little more."The real question here is what are YOU doing to stop this thing!">He continues the climb

>>116780689"Hmm..."She scratched her chin. Usually, when she wondered what she'd wish for, it was in the context of a genie- 3 wishes, that is. Limiting it to one would be more difficult. And what kind of rules did this guy have? Was he more of a Robin Williams-type genie that would fulfil all wishes, or an ancient legend-type Djinn that would try and trick you and kill you? Either way, she'd have to be specific, if she only got one wish. The simpler, the better."Alright. I'll wish for-">>116785503Suddenly, a giant blonde woman slammed into her, knocking her aside."Ah! Fuck!"She grit her teeth. The superhero shenangigans nearby were beginning to get to close for comfort. She had to get out of here soon. But what to wish for... she turned back to the blob, hurrying a response."Ok, I'll have, uh, a briefcase with half a million US dollars in unmarked, crisp 20 dollar bills."She looked left to right.

>>116786943>tfw it gives her 20 humans named "bill"

Attached: 1562671921285.png (587x521, 497.14K)

>Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, as the kaiju fight was happening, a heist was being pulled off on a materials fabrication lab.>The bandits so far roamed the entire building, creating such ruckus that their actions led to various news outlets being alerted to the armed robbery and as such are now reporting live from outside the building.>One could see from the footage that the building had sustained unusually high structural damage just for a heist.

Attached: The Heist.png (1397x1475, 75.16K)

>>116787349sheet

Attached: GogglesSheet.png (999x1150, 61.4K)

>>116777558>>116775721>The beast from Mu can just barely feel the people climbing and clinging onto it through its impossibly thick scales>It doesn't understand words, but something in Duplux's telepathic communication actually leaves the primitive monster with a little bit of understanding. It hesitates for a moment as it stares down Reinosaurus with its pitch-black shark eyes>>116778149>But as the steam is unleashed, the monster takes it as a sign of resistance. A sign that The Hunter still wants to threaten it.>As the cloud wafts by the leviathan moving forward, Reinosaurus could see it. While agitating its skin, the beast seems not even hurt by it.>Then like a combination of a grizzly bear and a whale, it roarsMMMMRRRROOOOO>It opens its arm span, stampeding forth, and aiming to grab the heroic kaiju with its massive seemingly infinitely powerful ape-like arms.youtube.com/watch?v=uhPhHzhHn2I

Attached: file.png (2480x1664, 849.45K)

>>116787222Tbf, that would mean it just blatantly ignored the entire rest of her wish

>>116786943Ahh, a classic wish. Money!Very well then, it is grrrrrrrrranted!!>The blob began to rub it's 'hands' together, preparing some magical energy.>The being glowed brightly for a moment>Then, he brought one of his hands forward, and from it came a spray of confetti! It littered the streets some more...but this time>As the small cut up pieces of paper fell to the ground, they revealed something that wasn't there before.>In the same spot Mako shot out his confetti at now stood a briefcase, which could only presumably be filled with the unmarked crisp bills she asked for!...right?And there you go! One wish Granted. Be sure to spend it wisely now and, mayhaps open the case up when you're more...alone? Best not to attract any suspicious attention and all.>and it would give Mako some time to get away, as the briefcase was filled with completely blank, ever so slightly burnt dollar bills. Completely useless in terms of actual spending, but entirely what she asked for...in a twisted sort of way. >>116785503Now what of YOU Miss? Might you have a wish for the grand Mako to grant?

>>116787427Well the bills could each have a credit card with a bunch of money on them for a total of half a million dollars, and they'd be unmarked if they didn't have tatoos, and you can probably shove 20 people in a briefcase if you've got wish granting abilities, soo...

>>116787413>As the cloud dissipated, Reinosaurus could see that the Monster's mutated hide had hardened enough to resist the scalding hot temperatures of the steam, much like his own scales had>The Monster's continued defiance only angered The Hunter more, but he could see that mindless brute force was not the answer>He needed both rage... and cunning... >The Monster charged forward, thundering towards The Hunter as fast as its non-terrestrially designed legs could carry it, arms outstretched, ready to grab him>Using his smaller, more nimble frame to his advantage, The Hunter ducked out of the way of the Monster's charge at the last second, before diving in and delivering a striking shoulder charge to its side, intending to use the Monster's momentum, dehydrated body and wounded tail to throw it off balance>Reeling back from his evasive counterattack, Reinosaurus raised his left arm into the arm and drove another fist towards the Monster's head, with a single golden claw outstretched, aiming for its eye

Attached: Rage and Strategy.png (895x526, 12.51K)

>>116787413>In a relatively close skyscraper, standing only a few miles away from the fight, one Daniel Jackson watches on at the kaiju colliding.Fascinatin'. It can breathe fission blasts.>He blows a bit of smoke out of the side his mouthI take it this is why my board members aren't here.Hey, A.L.I.A.S. how's the Rampart doing?>The Nakajima-4 might be the best suited armor for this.I frankly disagree. Plus it's still having work done in Japan.>UnderstoodNow what's the status on my local powersuits.>The Rampart is still being worked on after the battery was damaged by the Solar Agitator on Venus.>The Super Evolver has yet to be charged.>The Energy Star still hasn't been fitted with its weaponry or rockets.>The Classic is not operational and hasn't been since your last expo.Wonderful. Ask Dr. Rand about the readings on the monster, and check if there's anyone on the field I can speak to with my communicator.I think I've figured something out.

Attached: file.png (1446x1020, 289K)

>>116787531>>116787531> The eyes ofthe wizard are spontaneously focused on the the little green guy that created a normal and boring briefcase out of nowhere. It was magic, Dester knew but not creative magic...it was ordinary magic.Oh you call this magic? A ten years old with it's show magician starter pack for 9.99 would call that mgic. Let me show you how a professional how a professional works.> He points the finger on his other hand and creates a kinder Surprise egg.See that? Yeah I hope you see that, this thing can hold many things and itsn't something obvious. What lies in there? Chocolate, a toy, money, maybe another briefcase, maybe the briefcase is made of chocolate?

Attached: You call that magic.png (1572x492, 29.77K)

>>116787748>The most brutally efficient and deadly tactic of a beast of this size with the weapons it has ... completely failed, with Reinosaurus just barely evading the mutant leviathan>As its struck on the side, it stumbles just a single step, regaining its footing by planting its enormous elephant-like foot through the ground beneath it>And as The Hunter's claw strike begins, the Pacific powerhouse stands completely upright, facing its snout into the air, and leading Reino to stab right into its neck>Though it doesn't make a single cry of pain as blood gushes out>It just outstretches its massive arms, and attempts to grab the Cretacious kaiju once more.

Attached: file.png (1811x1362, 459.98K)

>>116787531"Me !?">The little blob of slime checked on all the wrong things>Cute >Weird >Conceding wishes>She already had a bad experience with this kind of creature"Hard pass, sorry little guy">>116786879>She almost felt offended by his reply, some heroes where too brave for their own good, and she could just staand by doing nothing "Sorry if this is uncomfortable">She says, gaining some momentum while dodging the steps of the enormous creature>With a leap she goes on to catch Pollutio-o and with another one she makes an asphalt shattering leap upwards carrying Pollutio-o with her landing around the creature's back, from then on they would only need to run upwards it's hunched scaly back"Any other plans now ? Should we just punch it in the head ?" Photoshop was acting up sorry for the lazy drawing

Attached: girl and polutio.png (924x1472, 225.73K)

>>116787531Kodak nodded, grabbing the briefcase."Thanks."She quickly walked away, the opposite direction of the unfolding battle. There were two options- either the blob had actually given her the money, in which case, she now had a ridiculous amount of cash, or the blob had screwed her over in some way, and she didn't get any money, in which case, she lost nothing. Not bad.

>>116788545>Reinosaurus' strike was successful, but not quite>The Monster's sheer bulk was enough to steady itself from toppling over, and a quick head movement had saved it an eye>An impressive display, The Hunter conceded, especially for a mindless animal, but still infuriating nonetheless>Not letting the earlier mistake that had cost him an arm repeat itself, The Hunter slashed away at the wound and ducked out of the Monster's grasp, leaping back to make some ground between the two kaijus>The Hunter was aware that he was bringing the Monster further into the city, but this was intentional. For he knew one of the creature's most prominent weaknesses...>KEEP IT AWAY FROM WATER>Keenly surveying his surroundings, The Hunter stopped in the middle of a four-way intersection, a place optimal for retreating or ambush attacks should the Monster try to charge again>Although the tight space would restrict The Hunter's movements, but it wasn't exactly the first risk he had made that day, and he needed a place to repair...>With a sickening *squelch* Reinosaurus' bio-fluids finally proved their worth and regenerated the reptilian hero a new arm in a burst of liquid and steam>THE HUNTER'S TIME SHORTENS, HE DOES NOT HAVE MUCH MORE TIME LEFT IN THIS FORM>BUT THE HUNT CANNOT END, NOT UNTIL ONE OF US FALLS

Attached: Regrowth.png (1198x854, 25.15K)

>>116788133unf daddy

>>116788724>The small green blob thing waved her off, feeling personal satisfaction at his trickeryYes yes, you go and enjoy that cash! That nice, crispy cash...>>116788642>his satisfaction didn't last long however as someone seemed to immediately see through him, confusing the blob thing.Hm..seems some competition has arrived during my absence. Strange..>>116788462>The creature then turned to the wizard. Looking thoroughly unimpressed.My good "sir", a simple wish demands simple magic. Your convoluted paradoxes and chocolate brief cases are unimpressive, pointless, and most importantly, insulting to those of us who takes this Magic business Seriously.So unless you plan on stopping this childish act of one-upmanship and gain esire to have an actual conversation, then I will have to begin ignoring you.Good day, 'Sir.'.............................that is of course...unless you have a Wish of your own~?

>>116788545>>116774534

Attached: building ghost gets shot in the back by a fucking dinosaur.png (448x2302, 100.24K)

>Meanwhile, in the materials fabrication lab...

Attached: DROP YOUR WEAPON.png (1200x1362, 90.27K)

>>116790608I've updated the sheet for maximum(tm) understanding(tm) of this thing's functionality(tm)

Attached: building ghosr.png (1225x1072, 76.5K)

>>116788642"WOOOOOWOOOOOOOOO""That was fun!"===="Three actually.""A; we go to the gills, you just punch it or some thing and I use my pollution powers on it.""B; we go to the ears, you clap it and i use sound pollution powers on it.""C; we go to the eyes, I use my flash powers on it"

>>116787349>>116790620>Pinketty Meanwhile has been patrolling the streets, and notices the smoke on the lab along with the news, she knew she could arrive there as she could head close by, hearing the sirens assured her that she can worry on stopping the baddies who are doing bad stuff at the lab

Attached: Pinkettyisheadinginsidewhilethepoiceisheard.png (800x600, 111.58K)

>>116788979>The mighty leviathan prepares to run him down once more as Reinosaurus backs up, but suddenly>>116790608>The beast is struck in the head with a flying building>It stumbles back, a slight bit of blood dripping from its maw, but quickly cauterized as its throat begins to expand>But it keeps its throat like that, bull rushing forth to stampede the building>After all, what is a building to a daikaiju

Attached: file.png (2480x1088, 472.61K)

>>116777558"Gotcha, Let's see if I can knock some gears loose, eh squiddo?">He cocked his elbows back and twisted his torso, focusing his speed he punched and began to twirl at incredible speeds; becoming a living tornado! >Dashing between buildings he ripped glass panes with his whirlwind as he bolted through the air towards the kaiju.>He dug his feet into the scales on the monster's head, giving a feeling of concussion as he started to skate between each of its temples.I knew I remembered how to do this!

Attached: defender_they_dont_do_it_like_this_anymore.png (584x1376, 50.64K)

>>116790564> Dester thinks about the words of the green goob or whatever that is. But then he got an idea.Hmm, okey you tiny little jelly, listen. I was going to challenge you in a magic contest to see how much you really got, everyone has some potential in it and I can always learn from others. But since your point of view wouldn't allow such solution, I will instead make a wish and my wish is to CHALLENGE YOU TO A MAGIC CONTEST.

Attached: Thinking.png (1019x714, 37.26K)

>>116791292As the dinosaur shark monster thing charges forth, the building blossoms open into a concrete maw, ready to chomp down on the beast once it impacts!As an aside, man it must really suck being whoever lives in this thing right now.

Attached: building dino 1.png (744x661, 78.15K)

>>116790790>Girliath was surprised at Pollutio actaully having fun as they dashed around 50 meters into the air and right into the humoungous beast and evading the flying building planning a crash course at the MU>>116790608>Seeing Pollutio and the other two flying heroes in the distance Girliath feels she could learn a thing or two about keeping appearances and being a braver hero"Alright ! You called it !">They both run towards the head looking for vital points>>116777558 >>116791466[It's that Squid guy ! and B... wait that guy isn't Believer at all]>Regardless, the yellow tornado certainly packed a punch which was a much welcome addition to the dire sittuation they found themselves in>While the flying duo managed it's way to damage the Kaiju, Girliath and Pollutio finally arrived ner the gills, to much contempt from Girliath's behalf"I.. I can't do this">She looks at the orifice inhaling and exhaling like a geyser trying to compesate for the creatures overheating"This is disgusting eewww... what if I punch it and some goop comes out or we fall into this thing blegh">She tries to not think of a whale explosion video one of her coworkers once showed her, but it was too late, the nauseating fishy smell of the monster didn't help it either at any heroic endeavors

Attached: attack on titan.png (725x1054, 214.47K)

>>116791917People actually live in the building ? Also I think any denizen would died the moment it started moving and threw himself at the shark monster

>>116792240I mean I'd assume they've all been evacuated ever since the monster appeared but yeah it's an inhabited building, what did you think that there are just buildings with absolutely nothing important inside them lying all over the place or something

>>116788545[Ow!]>>116790608[Ow!!]>>116791466[OW!!!]>Duplux, still managing to hang on to the side of the prehistoric monster was... Dizzy to say the least.>However, telepathy wise he'd try one more trick, which is just as embarrassing for him too....[Mr... Mrroo?? Mrroooooo?]>Safe to say Duplux doesn't know the dialect.

Attached: Dizzy.png (722x568, 11.59K)

>>116790620

Attached: death man but its not death man.png (488x978, 31.53K)

>>116792916

Attached: death man but its not death man question mark question mark.png (1225x1072, 92.31K)

>>116792489>Duplux soon hears something, transmitted from a Contingency communicatorUhhh hey, Duplux. I couldn't help but take a bit of attention to the scenario out there.>He takes his pipe out of his mouth and sits it on the table.I had a couple readings taken from nearby cameras and all that, and basically, I believe that the creature is weak to heat ... specifically dry heat. I took notice of this from some snapshots of its face after it shot its Godzilla breath attack. Its mouth became chapped and dry.Also it's an aquatic reptile ... or fish ... or both, even.>He picks up the pipe once more and takes a puffEssentially, I think if you could overheat the creature, it'd dry out, and would have to retreat back to the sea to prevent terminal dehydration. It might actually already be tired from fighting that other kaiju out there, but I'm unsure of that. It's hard to tell.

Attached: file.png (705x437, 101.22K)

>>116791466>The leviathan's charge slows to an eventual halt from the drilling of the flying hero>a scale even seems to break off from the sustained force, but it still doesn't relent>>116792489>>116792188>While it can hear Duplux's telepathic communication, it doesn't understand what he's trying to do, and with the task at hand, it doesn't really care, and doesn't even notice the people climbing it>>116791917>As its charge ends, it notices the building opening a sharp maw. While a primitive animal with sight not geared for sunlight, it understands the possible danger, and is having difficulty approaching closer.>Not that it's needed>It aggressively swings its head for a moment, shaking the defender off for but a moment as it opens its mouth once more and releases its breath, unleashing a second explosion of atomic fire, straight for the building.

Attached: file.png (1145x909, 291.29K)

>>116792240>>116792302>>116791917>>116790728FUUUUUCK!! >A lamp sails past her head, she barely avoids hitting itSHIIiiiIiiIiiTTT!>The fridge falls out from the kitchen and smashes against the floorI HATE THIS FUCKING CITYYYAAAAAAHHH!>Her glasses go flying off blinding the girl>The room twists and turns all around her. Cracks forming them vanishing back into nothing>She can't tell up from down, or left from right, and looking outside just made the fact even harder to decipher.MISS MITCHI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUAAAAAAAAAH............>Meanwhile a few blocks away, Tsuno and Mira stood watching the building fight the giant shark monster. They had just got back from a brief 'business lunch' of the most illegal underground kind to get more information on the Cities water sources. Tsuno was still hunger herself, but Mira was more then filled to put it kindly.>Tsuno was also in her Heather Ahuja disguise, making the small asian girl look like an Indian woman, with no possible way to tell her real identify. Mira stood close by wearing a large cloak and hat to protect her from the sun.You know, I always knew this city was rather ridiculous but this...this is something else....Oh, and dear sister, Remind me to kill the landlord who sold me the place when we finished our business here.He was certain the place wasn't haunted yet, here we are.>She sighed in annoyance.Am I ever glad I set up those alternative hideouts. >"S-Should, Mira go get Mistress Jewel's?" Her vampiric sister asked.Hmm...in a few moments...I can't lie, seeing this is making me feel...oddly nostalgic.>Mira nodded in agreement, continuing to watch the monstrous sized brawl.

Attached: Screenshot_20200808-150832.png (1080x2340, 808.7K)

>>116793196

Attached: building destroyed but not.png (488x1124, 44.16K)

>>116794322>oh sorry was that your special strongest attack? well I just dodged it effortlessly lol oh btw I broke your arm real quick too while I was at itbruh...

>>116794322>Strips of building, of human architecture restraining the unconquerable strength of the Mu monster>It breaks the binds effortlessly, and responds with another taste of its breath, but this time it sustains the searing pulse

Attached: file.png (1308x1153, 578.46K)

>>116792982"Hm... I see where you're getting at, I'll see what I can do.">Duplux looks around and tries to find Defender>>116791466"Hey! Hey! Do you think you could guide this dino to, a powerline or something?">>116792188>Girliath and Pollutio-o could also probably hear Duplux's yelling.

>>116793196>As he slowed his whirlwind down he ripped the scale off, kicking back. staring at it he got an idea, lugging it over his back and glaring towards a conversation he had been hearing with his superhuman senses from afar. >>116794888>He lifted off of the monster, looking to see where the conversation had come from while keeping conversation.That I can do, though ill need to get this Cretaceous Canker-sore mad at me first.. and maybe impede his breath, not powerful enough to not get atomized by that!>Like a bullet through the air with a sound wave he kicked towards >>116792188>Hovering behind them his booming voice spoke out.I'm going to need both of you, Strong lady,>He tosses over the scale.You look strong enough to chuck this thing, lady. On my command toss it toward's cranky's throat, don't need a precise shot.. I'm gonna Guide it in.>>116790790>He pointed towards pollutio, reaching out to take his hand.You're coming with me, you're gonna create a smokescreen around his gills and make sure he can only breathe out of his mouth. Then I'm gonna have to toss you... Buff lady, you're on catching him.

Attached: defender_whirl.png (584x948, 24.34K)

>>116792916>She was startled by the gunfire at first, but realized it was just the downed cop who hesitated to shoot her. He had resurrected, somehow.>Figures.>>116791268>She roamed around the facilities, eventually coming across the thing she had came there for, while Pinketty made her way through the entrance of the building.>A condensate, where microscopic, undetectable fluctuations of spacetime become macroscopic and measurable in its medium.>Just the stuff she has back home... Only far more crude.

Attached: the superfluid condensate.png (1478x754, 41.08K)

>>116794542

Attached: building dino 2.png (488x1166, 63.92K)

>>116795859Just like*

>>116795859>Pinketty meanwhile is still trying to find where they go using the bodies (which she assumes they are asleep from their powerfull tranq guns) as a road, eventually hearing the gunshots along.>She was getting closer.

Attached: timetoteachyoualesson.png (158x336, 4.16K)

sorry guys for not uploading, had some family stuff

>>116792916MEANWHILE, BACK NEAR THAT RAILING...

Attached: police 2.png (314x373, 11.66K)

>>116795872>The creature seemingly pants for a moment, its crocodile-like outer mouth flesh drying and cracking>But it sees the attack coming, and once more fires a burst of multi-megaton-force atomic flame, with steam flooding out of its gills and nostrilsyoutube.com/watch?v=gv55GxaQ9HY

Attached: file.png (1720x1124, 452.93K)

>>116794888Thats pretty smart the Squid guy got something cooking I got no choice even if this is a hundred levels of yuck]>Grabing hard at one of the scales she readies a powerful swing [Time to send you to brain scramble town... I hope]>A booming strike shakes the monsters head, hopefully making it move disoriented towards the district's powerlines>>116795711>Savior calls for her aid[Woah, he actually needs my help from me !]>Having a weak spot for larger than life heroes she does her best at grabbing the Sword like scale"You can count on me !... uh... sir"[Does he have a hero name ?]

Attached: fuck adobe.png (725x1054, 203.34K)

>>116795966It's fine man it happens, hoping everything's alright

>>116793196>Slowly the quake in the building stopped, allowing Jewel a moment to breath. Natural she simply falls to the floor, having been smashed against every wall in her room.Fuck...fuck..f-fuck...God...e-everything hurts...I...I...f-fuck...>Slowly she gets up, using every ounce of willpower to do so.>She takes a look around her apartment, seeing the state of utter disrepair around her, slowly taking it in.>She's only really known this room for the past few months, but to her that felt like forever. It felt like she truly grew up in this room. It pained her deeply to see what has happened to her only true home.Ok..ok...J-Just stay calm. You'll be f-fine... Just, just wait for Tsun->>116794322>Suddenly, a bright light shined through one of the windows.>She turned to look at it, only to see a giant wall of fire heading straight for her....o-oh.>Everything went orange, and then black.>She wakes up on the ground. Somehow now outside the remains of her home.>Pain, pain across every cell in her body. Pain in every pore, pain in every bone. She had no clue how many were now broken. She had no clue if her limbs would ever move again.>There was a particular sharp unbelievable pain coming from her side. Breathing in caused it to swell out in a fury of broken nerve endings unable to process the horror that fell upon her.>She did her best to look down, only seeing a pool of her own blood slowly leaking from a gaping wound.>She immediately regretted this, as now she no longer had the energy to look back up.>She tries to call for help, tries to get even the slightest noise out..h...hhkk....hhgh...>But her throat and lungs burns too much.>She is barely capable of breathing, only capable of weezing the smallest amounts of air into her body.>Embers begin to fall on her body.>Everything hurts.>Her mind shuts down, doing whatever it can to keep her body alive.>Her heart continues to beat, despite all that had happened. It continues to beat

Attached: Screenshot_20200808-175432.png (735x1314, 259.52K)

Art Bump

Attached: 400da8772a00229e5110e32b0d4c68631a388ffc.png (1000x1000, 273.07K)

>>116792188>Alright! we made it to the gills! now we just have me gas it and her punch it, we'll take this thing down like tha->"I.. I can't do this">...I have to give her a pep talk don't i....damn it, i suck at those."hmmm..look, this sucks for me as much it does you...actually it doesn't since i have a suit and you just have gloves-but that doesn't matter! You just have to think it's a..a...a wet punching bag!>She cringed at the "wet punching bag" thing."ok, ok, not a wet punching bag..Think that every goop shot in your face, is a person saved. nope that's worse, that's way worse.>god, the only thing that can save this is a miracl->>116795711>Oh thank god a miracle.>"You're coming with me, you're gonna create a smokescreen around his gills and make sure he can only breathe out of his mouth. Then I'm gonna have to toss you.""Ok, that all sounds good to me.">"Then I'm gonna have to toss you... Buff lady, you're on catching him.""....Eh, still sounds all good to me. I've trusted worse people in my live.">Thinking of you senpai, thinking of you.

Attached: ujyt6hjngd.png (1000x2200, 171.96K)

>>116797844>senpaihow the hell did that get there>>Thinking of you senpai*

>>116797910>Thinking of you family**

>>116796637>The creature isn't even hurt by the swing, but strangely the mammoth strength of Girliath was enough to make it stumble to the side, with the slightest remainder of its unstoppable spray surging out at a much faster speed before dissipating>>116797844>It is of note that on land, the monster breathes through its nostrils, utilizing its gills more as a vent>speaking of vent, after the breath weapon dissipated, another surge of hot smoke and steam comes forth from every air hole in the monster's upper bodyMmrooo>It attempts to look around for the source of what hit it, but has no luck in finding it>and as it fully regains its footing, the leviathan from a forgotten world seems to pant once more, and the cracks throughout its mouth and gills start to even bleed slightly from the heat damage of its breath

>>116797844>>116796637>>116795872>>116795711>>116794888>>116788979>The miserable Miss Ery simply followed along and watched as chaos unfolded. It appeared as though more heroes had arrived on the scene, even a building coming to action to bring a halt to this massive foe. Maybe that odd-looking man was right... Whoever stopped this thing would probably get a lot of recognition.>>116798747>But this beast was anything but easy to deal with. What even was it? A dragon? A shark? It had gills, she could recognize that much. Was it a fish, then? It's time outside of the water would have to be limited, if that were the case. A good place for the ghoulish gal to start.>Around Ery, lavender flames formed, an orb of fire coming to rest between her hands. The flames crawled along the ground around her, shifting quickly over to the legs of the mighty sea creature and beginning to climb alongside the Depthchar's skin-- not contacting it directly, but rising roughly a foot away. Actually burning the creature's scales would probably get her too much attention, after all.

Attached: heat miser.png (438x700, 46.97K)

>>116798946"Here goes another futile attempt..."

Attached: Miss Ery.jpg (999x1150, 964.44K)

>>116796637You're doing this city a favor, kid. Now get somewhere safe and take aim, I'll be smokescreeing.>>116797844>He threw Pollutio up into the air and caught him by his elbows, taking off at a moderate speed and flying to circle the monster's head with enough speed to bathe him in smog and avoid any possible retaliation.Start smoking him, I'll used my enhanced hearing to tell whenever he starts using his mouth to breathe exclusively!

Attached: defender_pol.png (585x478, 19.63K)

>>116798747>The Hunter watched on as the Monster slowly began to tire itself out, the continued use of its breath attack beginning to speed up the beast's dehydration>Picking up a piece of rubble dislodged from the Monster's earlier battle with Cancermancer, the Hunter took aim...>THE ABOMINATION'S NEW POWERS PROVE ALSO TO BE ITS UNDOING>SUCH A GROSS AFFRONT TO NATURE IS NOT WITHOUT ITS FLAWS>NOT TO WORRY>FOR THE HUNTER WILL RID THE WORLD OF THIS MONSTROSITY >>116797844 >>116796637 >>116799341>The human heroes had gone for an offensive aimed at limiting the Monster's respiratory capabilities>The Hunter knew what to hit now>Arcing back his arm, Reinosaurus flung the piece of debris straight towards the Monster's nose

Attached: Then... I threw a rock at him....png (2168x1034, 78.13K)

>>116799341>>116799493[Yay ! Alright it's working ! But the other monster is also back, can we finish those two, I gotta bail now]>But looking down her adrenaline charge proved to be a detriment, the climb was much less scary compared to the way down, which was about three times more than the tripod robot that attacked the Rail Road District>>116792489>She calls for the help of the only other flying hero in the scene"Hiiii ! A little help here !? Pretty please ??"

Attached: squid squad.png (725x598, 133.21K)

>>116799341"You got it!">Pollutio begin to do what he does best[spoilers]Sorry for the bad art man, I'll get better i promise.[/spoilers]

Attached: Not_my_best_work.png (585x487, 91.19K)

[Shit, that electric building thing scared me for a second there, more than the giant monster, oddly enough.]>Duplux thought to himself>>116800104[Oh! How did you- Nevermind.] >Duplux's beady eyes stare at Girliath for a moment before he starts worrying.[I... Might not be able to fly with you on my back. But don't worry! I have an idea, an idea I have not practiced, but an idea nonetheless.]>Duplux shifts his body into an abnormal parachute[Ready?]

Attached: Parachute.png (557x491, 6.53K)

>Kid Charlemagne was walking the beat when he noticed a plume of smoke rising from out the top of the cities canopy >Not usually one to help with building fires, Charlemagne was at first disinterested>but with seemingly nothing else going on in this district, and him being only a few blocks away, he made his way over>>116787349>Upon approach, the klaxon drum-beat of the circling news chopper's blades quickly indicated to Charlemagne that this might actually be worth his time.Televised. Choice.>He heads inside, stepping wary of the uneven rubble laden terrain and the spattered pools of accumulated manufacturing waste

Attached: kkkkmkkm.png (560x486, 34.65K)

>>116800746>>116791268>>116795960

Attached: gfgf.png (626x3583, 158.95K)

>>116800104Panting, Short Stuff finally finished running up to the fight. Panting, she rested her hands on her knees, wiping the sweat off her forehead."Whew... whew.... okay, okay."She jumped into a superhero power pose, her fists raised up."WOOOOO OH YEAH!!! Don't worry Girliath, Short Stuff is here to help!"She pumped her fists together for a few seconds, creating tiny shockwaves with the impact of her Power Punches colliding, before charging the giant monster, letting out a yell as she ran.

Attached: tiredshortstuff.png (598x523, 10.66K)

bump

>>116800637[Woah thanks for calling me fat... ...y-you can read m- ?!....]>The cost for he slip was a very awkward glide back to the ground"Thanks for the hand... tentacle... haha..."[Oh my god stop talking you idiot STOPTHINKINGSTOPTHINKING]....."You are a really cool guy haha, heroes helping heroes heh, you know... errr... you got a hero name ? I was thinking about one but have only told it to a few friends....".....>She tries to think really quietly, as if her line of thought was hidden in her subconscious[Oh my God this is so embarassing, did he read my mind when I thought he was creepy at that bus stop ?]>She just fiddles with her thumbs waiting to hit the streets once again....>>116801269>Something waits for them a few feet down in the asphalt[Is that a kid ? W- what the...]>The moment they finally land she takes a quick glance at Duplux, who only looked back with a 'dont ask me either" face>Girliath looked down at the kid who looked back up to her, in both senses>She stood there dumbfounded for a few moments before snapping from the aloofness with a voice that cracked when coming out of her lips"...hi... ?"

Attached: lost.png (643x687, 154.95K)

>>116800570>as he smokescreened the monster's sides with a proficient, he listened until they were too clogged with smog to function and then some.Alright kid, here's where we part.. Hold your neck.>>116800104NOW!>He shouted for her to throw the scale, after it entered the air he started to summon the bulk of his righteous energy to speed his perception to everything around him being in slow-motion.>Estimating the amount of force he'd need to put into his throw he tossed Pollutio'o towards Girliath.>With what almost seemed like teleportation he warped towards the back of the scale, it slowly wedging through air at good speeds..>Before he put his into it, pushing it with enough force to break through the creature's own scales and cut into its throat, the scale shattering in the process.>He started to fall back, exhausted of the energy he'd previously stored. he kicked off of him before he fell back and threw himself into the street, convulsing and kicking.

Attached: defender_lodge.png (585x478, 18.95K)

>>116798946>The beast barely even feels the heat surrounding its leg at first, but after a while, it becomes worrisome for the primitive animal, which attempts to stomp out the fire with the very leg that's ablaze.>>116799493>Unfortunately or fortunately depending on one's perspective, the distraction left the beast completely open, as a ball of rubble, likely nearly a thousand tons strikes it on its sensitive snout at immense speed.>It cries out in pain, seeming the most vulnerable it ever has been, stumbling back mindlessly as it shrieks.>>116799341>And as soon as it can catch its breath, it tastes a cloud of noxious poison gas through its nostrils, agitating its airways immensely.>It shuts its nostrils, opening its mouth and making clear choking noises, before it begins to swing its arms about at the gas, freaking out in a pained panic.>>116802679>And with a gouge to its throat, the beast stumbles again, taking one too many steps backMRRRYYYAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOO>It cries out in agony as the immense electric voltage of the power lines courses through its body

Attached: file.png (2000x1892, 609.32K)

>>116802679>>116802499sorry I didn't read the plan properly lol, should have waited a bit beforeposting just imagine Pollutio-o descending alongside Girliath I guess, depends on what polutio user wants too

>>116802499Short Stuff smiled widely. It was crazy, she was actually talking with Girliath!"Hey! Those are some pretty crazy monsters, huh?"She put her fists up."Here's what I'm thinkin'- if we team up, we can give him one heck of a beatdown. Let's go!"

Attached: fiste.png (318x444, 10.25K)

>>116802715youtu.be/PAD8xjbmAuM

bimp

>>116802715>The coordinated assault from all parties sent the Monster from Mu stumbling back into a set of powerlines, electrocuting the beast>Wounded, distressed, and its weakpoints exposed, the Monster was now a prime target for The Hunter>THE ABOMINATION THINKS IT COULD STOP THE HUNT?>IT COMES TO THE HUNTER'S TERRITORY, LOOKING FOR DOMINANCE>IT WILL ONLY LEAVE IN SHAME... OR AS A CARCASS >The Hunter dashes forward and swings a powerful uppercut to the struggling beast's injured nose

Attached: Uppercut.png (1622x994, 34.88K)

night bump

youtu.be/n2sky2le890

Attached: MEANWHILE.jpg (500x500, 18.51K)

>>116796413sorry for late reply, was asleepAs the stream of plasma is about to hit the hulking structure, it is miraculously deflected by the magic property of electric current known as the LORENZ FORCE, forcing it's negative ions and electrons to shoot upwards and it's positive ions to shoot downwards!

Attached: building dino 3.png (1178x540, 66.78K)

Im tired

Attached: Dope.png (999x1150, 48.47K)

>>116807184Hi tiredI'M DAD!>CUE LAUGH TRACKna jk I fucking wish I was as based as comedy dad

Attached: comedy dad.jpg (2168x1530, 290.84K)

>>116807184>A faintly glowing man in a bathrobe walks by and hands you a Mexican Coca-ColaMaybe this'll help?>Just as quickly as he came he walked off again

Attached: dope gondola.png (445x704, 15.66K)

>>116807237he looks like fred flintstone

Idk man I just improvised a guy.

Attached: 1596829539098.png (999x1150, 92.95K)

>>116800785>Pinketty on seeing the man he wasn't certain if he was a good guy or bad guy, but she decides to show the her power to him, and so she grows as much as him>after pick related she continuesit's called getting on their level.

Attached: file.png (626x960, 54.2K)

bumping w/ art, I aint finished this other drawing

Attached: Quantum Bubble.png (1276x1083, 232.58K)

>>116808580>>116800785>>116800746>The bed-haired scientist bandit finally saw an opening outside that she felt was good enough to escape from. >As soon as she made her turn, she saw the two standing outside.>No real equipment, seemingly no body armor or external protection. Yup. Superheroes.Shit-->She whispered to herself.>She quickly stepped back and hid behind the wall, brainstorming on how to escape the situation unscathed.>She didn't want to call him down. Not yet, at least. >She unbuttoned the holster for her pistol and held onto the grip in case of a need for quick-draw.

Attached: oh shit.png (1500x640, 32.27K)

Attached: bumppunch.png (413x290, 7.65K)

Bump

>>116802989[Unreal, why did she choose me out of everyone else ? There's nothing special about me]>She pondered, worrying at the time lost with every passing second of hesitance>>116804950>The monsters present were way past her league, how could she let some random kid just go in trying to play hero ? But at the same time Girliath herself started by inspiring herself in so many other heroes before her, how could she simply ditch this girl, denying her efforts, how would she feel if her role model treated her like that ?>The monsters were beating each other to bloody pulps, the heroes couldn't wait any longer"Listen... you can't, please you gotta stay outta this, do this for me"[Was this too crass ? Too much of a cold shoulder ? What do I do ?]>>116807184>A nearby person looked oddly sleepy considering the unfolding action, was she passing out ?"Go help that girl, you two have to stay out of the combat zone... I... I gotta go">>116802679>And with that she dashes to the convulsing bastion of righteousness who layed on the ground, offering him a helping hand"We still have to finish them, or whoever is left from their fight, you got some gas left ?"

Attached: talk.png (643x687, 119.65K)

>>116802499"Oh, my hero name? Well, I just use my normal name. Duplux!">Duplux lands back down, the parachute form unfurling back into his normal self"Much apologies for the... Um... 'Assumption'? Yes, assumption."

aump

>>116802715>>116804950>As flames were stomped out, more only continued to bloom around the lavender woman, dripping off of her body and spreading behind her as though they were liquid. They stayed contained in an area around her-- a risky move if the beast tried to stomp the flames out again, but a necessary one to avoid hurting anyone else.>Miss Ery raised an arm once she had coalesced enough fire, winds beginning to pick up in a cyclone around her. They arched upwards, carrying intensely dry heat up towards the Depthchar and blowing against it. The winds were nowhere near powerful enough to actually blow the creature back, but hopefully the arid heat would encourage the fish back into the water. Even if the fight ended here, the collapse of the monster would destroy dozens of buildings, power lines and more.>>116806835>The deflection of the Depthchar's powerful beam also caught Ery's interest. Could fire really be repelled with electricity? Or perhaps this creature's breath was something more than just flame. Regardless, the ghoulish woman began to back away through her flames, steadily approaching the warped and twisted structure. If another blast of flame would be fired off, she was going to catch it.

Attached: lazy doodle.png (548x700, 119.89K)

Art bump

Attached: violet_lantern_janet_from_planet_earth.png (1502x2018, 2.58M)

>>116808580>Charlemagne watched in silent horror as the child grew in size>she had become so... disproportionate>it's utterly grotesque >Charlemagne had already not been looking forward to working with a kid>no matter how much of the legwork he'd inevitably be putting in, the kid would be getting most of the press because she's a kid, and she's cute...>but this>what even was this? >Charlemagne honestly wanted to vomit at the thought of appearing in public next to this... mass>he almost wanted to just wish the kid good luck, pat her on the back, and leave the trouble entirely to her- happy sailing, you mutant!>but their was a news chopper outside that would definitely catch him leaving with his tail tucked between his legs and his face looking a mite bit more traumatized...>and there is SOME semblance of virtuosity in his heart divorced from capital>to leave a kid, even one as repulsive as this, walking around in an active crime scene would be even more disgusting than her swelling body.>...Cool power. I'll lead.

Attached: fgh.png (840x509, 32.93K)

>>116816516Sounds good to me as long as you know what you are doing, that is.i am going to keep an eye on you.

>>116812767"Wait, wait-!"Girliath dashed off. Short Stuff, panting, wiped the sweat off her forehead and ran after her."Lemme help!"

>>116812767>Defender explodes into light, twisting and twirling with smoke from the impact.>As they both start to dissipate a grouchy old man starts to push himself off the ground and wipe his suit off, angrily glaring at the sight in front of him.No chance, ain't gettin any more power until he's done and defeated- KOFF KOFF KOFF.

Attached: defender_old.png (585x478, 21.44K)

>>116768987who's the most useless superhero? it's me! it's me! it's me!

Attached: Architect.png (999x1150, 73.74K)

>>116808580>>116816516>>116816516>Charlemagne peeks around the corner, both sides twice, before entering into the main foyerStay low, and be quiet. We got here while the crime was in progress, so there's a pretty good chance we'll be seeing the bad guys first. >he steals into the room, moving along the far right wall cautiously and discreetly>each step is taken toe first so to minimize noise>the sound of dribbling blood and choked moans notifies Charlemagne of the numerous bodies in varying states of injury strewn across the floor>his brow furrows in concern, before he turns again to whisper to the revoltingly large, tax-payer sized child trailing him...don't worry, they're fine. They're just, uh... sleeping. Don't wake them up.>immediate care was the always the best move for gunshot wounds, but time spent trying to help these people right now would just mean that the body count would be rising elsewhere>and at a glance, judging by the average amount of holes punched into these guys, being stationary long enough to check on someone's vitals in the same room as whoever was responsible for this would exponentially increase Charlemagne's chances of getting his head blown off- they looked to be a decent shot. >Charlemagne continued to strafe around the right side of the room, before coming to a halt on the opposite side of the same wall as >>116810381, completely unaware of their presence >he turns to regard Pinketty again... alright, room number two. You ready?

Attached: ,l,kjhbgvfcdx.png (840x538, 30.17K)

>>116817499

Attached: yesssir.gif (492x538, 55.23K)

>>116817745>pinketty_breaks_her_neck_and_dies.mp4

>The creature smokes from every part of its now slightly blackened skin, covered in cracks from dehydration, and struggling to breathe as clouds of smoke come from its maw>>116804950>Then it's struck once more on the snout, letting out another much weaker pained cry>>116814978>and with the flames consuming it, and its body on the verge of failing it, an honorless animal only has one option left>Retreat>The mighty leviathan powers through as much of the pain as it can, running through the path of destruction it made, attempting to get back to the sea

Attached: file.png (2480x1208, 720.05K)

I thinks it's an issue that the drawing took longer than the backstory.

Attached: Phantom Spark.png (999x1150, 80.83K)

>>116792916>>116792939fuck it this is the best character lmao

>>116818461>liking a literal fighting game-tier costume swapoh no no no no

>>116818531Dont you call my man justin bustin a costume swap

>>116818531Considering how that's the entire joke yeah it makes complete sense to like him.It even calls him a Deathman recolor on the very sheet itself.If you're going to shit on someone at least have the brain power to be original.

>>116817912Poor baby

>>116818682>>116818607I'm the guy who made him lol, thought it was funny "death-man but not" was apparently better than every single other character here to at least one guy

Man I wonder how much insurance costs in this city

>>116818934let's discuss Holla Forums heroes as a post-scarcity world.

>>116818531Seethe more, dead cop guy is based

>>116817499>>116817745>She wasn't in her usual environment, that much was sure.>This whole world and its sparse profile and pool of superpowers and abilities had become something of a concern for her. Any Esper or Psychic she'd be able to plan well ahead for. She understands their limitations, their weaknesses. She understands how they work and tick. She's able to understand what she's getting into.>Despite having experienced some level of confrontation on the Mjolnir Platform with various metahumans, she left that up mostly to her brother.>She had realized that some metahumans were well in the realm of engaging individually without and prior preparation, but she knew that it'd be naive to assume that she could get into an engagement with any other type of metahuman, making this situation for her all the more tense.>So she listened in on them approaching. For information, for potential exploits. Anything.>So it came as a surprise to her when they sounded young. Very young. Too young to be in this sort of situation, according to Goggles.Seriously?>She said under her breath.>...Which was why putting a gun on them was a lot harder to do.>She immediately spinned on her heel and blocked their path further into the facility with a gun well trained on them, clicking and clattering into place as she quick-drew it.>She had a stern, rigid stare.Don't move.>She commanded.>She had one leg balanced somewhat off-set to an angle on the ground as though she would make a leap back behind the door in case things went sour.

Attached: gungun.png (1255x1184, 55.68K)

>>116817912as the beast retreated in whatever primitive analogue to shame it has, the GIGADEUDLY FIST OF ZEUS(the billion-ampere zapper that costs 400 billion dollars in General Electric investments to fire!) extends it's billion-ampere zappers over the rapidly cooling pool of once-plasma, hoping to fry the beast once and for all!However, the great construct's aim ain't that good, and there monster's standing right next to another giant creature...post number decides who it hitsevens=monster of mu, a moderate shock is delivered and, if it can't shake off the wires, a much stronger one will be delivered tooodds=reinosaurus, a moderate shock is delivered then the wires disengage

Attached: building dino 4.png (1578x540, 17.41K)

>>116819552>Struck by a second blast of electricity, the beast falls into the shoreline, the wires snapping from its weight>It once again exhales a cloud of smoke, but its so close to salvation>So close to saving its own life>And with the last of its strength, the leviathan drags itself into the deeper water. A scared animal, defeated by forces it couldn't understand, and heavily injured from it.>and so it slowly swims off>Hopefully it will find its way back to Mu, back from whence it came.

Attached: file.png (2480x1444, 848.07K)

>>116802679"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CATCH ME CATCH ME CATCH MEEE!!!!!!!>Pollutio-o dios not know how long he has been falling, he just knows it's too long since he should have landed.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (585x487, 27.41K)

>>116819980does*

>>116817912>>116819769>The Monster of Mu, heavily wounded and on the verge of death from the combined attacks from the heroes, drags its body back to the sea>The Hunter trails the beast back towards the beach, ready to strike against, it, only to see it quickly dive into the ocean and swim away>The Hunter lets out one final roar of triumph at the fleeing beast, asserting his dominance and claim to the territory>The Hunt was over, a life had not been taken and a prize won, but the day itself had been saved>RUN>RUN COWARD>FLEE BACK TO WHATEVER ABOMINABLE PIT BIRTHED YOU>KNOW THAT SHOULD YOU RETURN THE HUNTER WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU>FOR THERE IS NO FORCE ON EARTH THAT CAN STAND AGAINST HIM OR HIS MISSION>NOTHING CAN STOP THE HUNT>Reinosaurus stands on the beach for a few moments more, watching the retreating Monster, when slowly, his body begins to be consumed by steam, finally starting to break down after a long and arduous battle

Attached: Reinosaurus Roaring.png (1240x934, 38.46K)

>>116817303"Woah you are... not what I expected, are you ok sir ?">She standed there beffudled at the fact the handsome golden hero was actually a 80 something looking old man, but then snaps out of it and helps him out of the crater>>>116819980>Pollutio-o falls safely in her arms, almost as if she was perfectly positioned under him this whole time "Oh ! Hey nice work up there">>116819552 >>116819769>As movies suggested building's were the typical prey to giant monsters, but in a city as weird as Holla Forumssmetropolis it seemed the contrary was the fact >As frightening as it was, now the monster became more of a sad sight to see than anything as it looked heavily damaged, full of bruises and blood all over>Deep down Girliath was glad he fled the city instead of dying on the streets, even if it meant it could return in the future>>116820237"We still got to deal with the blue dinosaur, he looks tired we gotta try and beat him before he recovers or shun him off like the other one">Picking up the pace again she takes hulking steps towards the monster before taking a huge leap and landing on his back>Although incredibly fierce looking, this one was smaller, maybe the heroes could scare it off with some blows unrelated picture I had in my phone sorry, away from the PC rn

Attached: girl_vs_dd.png (1157x1474, 701.82K)

>>116819769>>116820237with the aquatic beast gone and the terrestrial one seemingly willingly dissipating into smoke, the GIGADEUDLY FIST OF ZEUS(the billion-ampere zapper that costs 400 billion dollars in General Electric investments to fire!) too, collapses, and from it's ashes, new buildings spring up, monotone grey and blocky, but perfectly serviceable, if not furnished enough to be quite livable.This fix is going to be a long one-the beasts destroyed so much... It could take weeks to get every house replaced like this!

Attached: building dino 5.png (668x2228, 19.63K)

Attached: shady dealings redux.png (660x1450, 64.05K)

Bump and dump

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Slime_Ball_ProjectionA gross greasy nerd by day, a pacifist hero by night. He uses slime to save people from accidents, fires and falls, and to incapacitate villains. Uh I guess if he learns Nen he becomes like that gay clown who is really OP

>>116820625>As Girliath leaps atop Reinosaurus, she finds that the flesh is shockingly spongy and squelches upon her impact, almost as if she's lept onto a leathery waterbed >Bursts of steam erupt from sudden rips and tears in the previously indomitable scales, and various bodily fluids ooze out before they too quickly evaporate into vapour >Life leaves Reinosaurus as sudden hyper-apoptosis occurs throughout his body, the giant reptile slowly falling to its knees and collapsing onto the beach where it dissipates into one final cloud of steam>Amidst the boiling body parts and clouds of gas, two figures emerge, Girliath, and the Cretaceous Crusader, back in control of his bodyWoowee! That was a rush! Never quite got used to this whole transformation thing. But beggars can't be whiners, I guess. Oh! Madam! Are you alright? I noticed you in the battle back there. Well, "we" did, so to speak, but the Big Guy didn't exactly care, empathy doesn't come easy to him. But it does to me, do you need a hand?

Attached: Reinosaurus - Cretaceous Crusader Emergence.png (1259x614, 16.95K)

bump

>>116820625>>116819980>>116823098>As the fight comes to a close, people in spandex-looking lab uniforms with strange guns are making their way through the streets, one of which being I.T.>Daniel with the help of his chief researcher Dr. Aaron Rand made a functional prototype of a sort of radiation magnet, recently putting them into gun-looking devices with backpacks. While they don't work after a certain timespan of contamination, the monster seemingly only spreads the harmful radiation with its breath weapon, and it hasn't been long since its first use.>Danny approaches the heroesNice job out there, people. That was a really good show of problem solvin'....and don't worry about the damages and cleanup. I've got that handled.

Attached: file.png (592x940, 184.27K)

>>116823098"Oh gosh I'm so sorry">She get up with his help as he stands a hand to her"I've never seen you around... I've never seen any monster that big in my life actually haha... thanks for the help, we would be toast without you... uh, Dino man ?"[This hero name thing is starting to get really embarassing... should I start saying mine too so other people will know me ? eeehh]>Gathering up courage"You can call me.. *gulp*.. Girliath.... it's a bit silly heh....">>116824361>A more familiar face hits the streets alongside many of his similarly clad employees"Mr Daniel ! Hi, how are you doing ?">It felt a little odd talking with Amanda's dad when she wasn't around but he proved to be a very chill guy in most situations

Attached: heroes of flex.png (1474x940, 568.55K)

>>116824765Haha! No worries Miss Girliath! I'm The Cretaceous Crusader. and I think that's a lovely name for a hero!And don't worry about The Big Guy either, he's scary the first time you meet him but trust me, he's here to help, just like me! Now then Miss Girliath, you happen to know anyone that might direct me towards a member of the contingen->>116824361>Crusader then notices the spandex clad workers cleaning up the radioactive fallout left behind by the monster, led by the man he had come initially to meet, Daniel JacksonAh well, nevermind...>He gives the workers a thumbs up and a smile as he walks towards Mr Jackson Hey don't mention it! Just another day on the job for The Cretaceous Crusader! Thanks for the helping clean up this mess, I know The Big Guy isn't exactly the most reserved fighter, so if there's anything else that you need help with, you can count on me!>The Crusader leans in close to I.T and whisperedAnd uh... if I can count on you... there's some urgent business that you and friends...>He motions to the sky, where the blinking light of the overhead Mljonir Platform could be seen passing over in low orbit...could really help me out with if you've got the time... thanks>The Crusader straightened up and returned to his normal composure and began to flex his muscles to anyone watchingANYWAY! Who needs some help from *these* bad boys!

Attached: Reinosaurus - Cretaceous Crusader Thumbs Up.png (1138x742, 21.42K)

>>116824966hmm...

>>116824966>Daniel thinks for a moment, scratching the bottom of his beard with his index fingerI'll see what we can do, Cretaceous Crusader. But I just gotta say. Now that I know for certain that monster isn't aimin' to do any harm. I'd say it's a really good thing that you're here in this city.>>116824765I'm doin' alright, Girliath. Finally getting use out of these ray magnets. Suffice to say I'm glad I designed these things. Probably going to sell some to power plants. Might come in handy there.... and come to think of it, just in case.>He holds out the gun-shaped device, firing of a strange cyan light surrounded by four small laser-like beams, harmless to the Crusader and Girliath, and absorbing any harmful alpha/beta/gamma rays they may have been hit with fighting so close to a radioactive beast.That should do it. This thing is flawless at absorbing radiation as long as long as the contamination hasn't lasted over 12 hours.

Attached: file.png (678x451, 91.19K)

>>116825171

Attached: it man.png (678x451, 47.6K)

bumplive dammit

what did I just say

which guy in this thread do yall want to fuck you

>>116827433Pollotio-o but only if he has a condom I aint getting any of that raw pollution dick I wanna live thank you very much.

>>116827497>only if he has a condomwuss

>>116827433real talk tho I bet El Tigre Grande is packin that fat donger

>>116828504Idk man Whipkick looks like he is packing mad meat

>>116819322Alright. Alright. You're in charge, psycho. No one's moving. Relax.>Charlemagne stares directly at the woman, not breaking eye contact- sizing her up>despite his best efforts to keep stoic, adrenaline takes hold and Charlemagne's breathing goes a bit ragged- you never get used to staring at the business end of a gunNow what? You wanna talk? I wanna talk.Let's talk.>his pupils dart to the extreme right towards the bodies, then back to her, so to suggest a direction without getting filled with holesWhat's in here that's worth shooting half a dozen people to get? I'm dying to know.

Attached: hgfcvbnmjhgvbnm.png (1252x604, 50.16K)

>>116827433Whipkick and IT and Cretacus Crusader in all my boipucci

pumb

qnwb

>>116827433I bet snuffles has hard wood

>>116831307even though, he does have a thicc bush

>>116827433>>116807459, just look at that absolute chad, those strong handsome legs...

>>116831682Nigga thats girl gondola

>>116831682Isn't dope a girl though?

>>116829471Il be honest with you, i don't think she's pointing us with a gun, if anything she's pointing us with a water gun all painted black.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 17.16K)

>>116829471It's a superfluid condensate.>She elaborated.I don't expect you to understand it, but it's a very fluxional gas with zero eubstance, making it extremely sensitive to gravitational waves. I have my own stuff of it back home, but then again... This isn't "back home" for me, exactly.It's very crude, not exactly ideal state of it, but hey. Whatever helps.I also want you to step back to let me out.All the way back.>>116832771Cute.

Attached: mumbo jumbo science shit.png (1143x657, 23.23K)

BUMP

>>116832841I... wasn't really expecting an answer. Weird. Kind of figured you science types liked to keep yourselves to yourself and all that. I'd have been fine with assuming you were just in here looting electronics, jabbermouth.>she commands them to moveOkay. We're backing up now. Real slow.>Charlemagne takes a single step backwards One more question though, no offense- you new to this?

Attached: bvbvbv.png (556x358, 14.65K)

>>116833644I only ask because if you weren't, you wouldn't be standing so close in the first places.

Attached: hjkl.png (1252x1324, 88.9K)

>>116833683>As soon as Charlemagne kicked the gun out of googles Pinketty knew that if she knows all the sciency stuff her water gun might something else than bullets, so she decides to jumps to get the pistol before googles can take it.

Attached: Pinkettypracticesherdivingskills.png (400x400, 18.52K)

>>116833827Might have something else other than bullets or water for a fact*

>>116825171>Cretaceous Crusader's face lights up with a enormous smileThank you so much Mr Jackosn, I'm very grateful, really. Thank you for your time, and don't you worry, the harm we'll be doing is to evildoers. Haha!>After receiving his decontamination, courtesy of I.T's miraculous radiation absorbers, the Crusader turned back to Girliath Say, Miss Girliath, you're a local, yes? I don't suppose you'd help a fellow hero in getting his bearings back on his old hometown would you? I've been abroad ever since me and Sop-... ever since me and friend finished our Universiity courses, y'know travelling the world and what have you. Then I took up the hero gig and, well, I haven't been back home in a while. Passed through a few months ago looking for leads on a case and even then I was thrown off by how much had changed. Now that I'm long term, I'd appreciate the assistance getting my bearings that's all, and you like a fine young samaritan that can help me. Plus I think I.T's men have got this whole cleanup sorted, we'd just be getting in the way.

Attached: Reinosaurus - Cretaceous Crusader Extends a Hand in Friendship.png (1672x742, 31.01K)

>>116833644>>116833683>>116833827>The kick surprised her. >The gun clanged and shook as it hit the floor, bringing Goggles back to her senses.>In a split-second reaction, She grabbed onto Charlemagne's leg before he could retract it.>She had a very tight grip.>With one arm, she tossed him towards Pinketty, ramming him into her and knocking them both over, displaying an abnormal amount of strength.Sort of-- After all, I *was* the one who planned the heist on that little Space Platform above this city. I was expecting you to have some form of superpower that you'd use on me.You see, I'm not from this world, or even from this time.In the future, mankind will have to endure intense fluctuations of gravity trying to get by on another planet entirely.Maybe this'll change for this timeline, maybe it won't, but to cut a long story short, I don't think this'll be easy for you, gun or no gun. I suggest you give up while you can.>She made her way over the now-unused gun that had been knocked a pretty substantial distance away by Charlemagne's kick while the two were on the ground.

Attached: Brains and Brawn.png (1600x1600, 107.84K)

>>116825171"Woah, sick, thank you Mr. Daniel...."[Hmm, should I ask what Mandy is doing right now ? Maybe she's fighting some villain... I think I shoud keep personal stuff for the backstage]>>116834017"Oh me ? Ah, Yes of course !"[First Defender and now this Crusader guy asks for my help...] >Her eyes sparkle with glee under her mask, she can barely keep an ear to ear grin from forming[Am I getting famous ? Even that girl came to me with a home made suit... wonder where she went... hope she's safe, I gotta have a talk with that kid] >>116816862>Realizing how long she went without replying, just roaming in her own thoughts, she promply talks again to the Cretaceous Crusader"S-sure thing, actually I've moved here not too long ago, around 6 months or so, but I know a lot of places already"[Maybe we could turn this into an extra patrol ? I'ts not like I have many things to do today]>She thinks, acknowledging an ignoring all the college assignments she had to do"Can you jump high ? A lot of times I hop on trains to get to crime scenes faster and patrol the city">She raises her hands hastely, trying to explain herself"I mean ! I don't do it when out of the suit ! I always pay for the tickets ! I would never do something like that haha... yeah...."[Way to make a good image of yourself]"Anyways, this city is huge, we could do it to check if any more villains are acting up, I can use the mean time to show you around too !"

Attached: big thinkies.png (1020x987, 511.72K)

>>116834930Haha! Don't worry Girliath, I've done my fair share of semi-illegal transportation in my career. Hell, there was that one time I helped those Rwandan poachers smuggle bits of a giant python out of the Congo to avoid it falling into the hands of a supervillain pharmacist. Yes... quite the story that one, but that's beside the point. The key is all about knowing when its the right time to break the rules, keep that in mind.Regardless, I appreciate you helping me! Though I'm surprised to hear you're relatively new to this city as well, but you seem to have gotten the hang of it, haha! Wasn't always exactly the most perceptive hero, guess it's just my navigation skills that are the problem. Can't punch your way through a train timetable can you? Haha! But enough of that, let's get going, I'm excited to see what I've been missing out on while I was away.Lead the way Girliath!

Attached: Blue Crue.png (663x450, 13.07K)

bump

>>116827433IT is a family man so he's probably packing some heat if you know what I'm saying

>>116837112do you think IT used his super technology to artificially enlarge his penis haha

>>116837151Nah he's all natural down there I would bet.He's a business man too so there is no way he wouldn't sell such a product if he did invent it. That would be denying a massive boost in revenue, just doesn't seem like him.

>>116827433If girl then, I would say Goggles if guy then Charlemagne.

>>116837547well being known as "the penis enlargement pill guy" is bound to be worse than being known as "the cool robot suits guy" so that's one reason he would want to keep the tech under wraps

Jerry coming to save the thread like

Attached: SwiggitySwizzard.gif (291x457, 23.25K)

>>116840151lawd he comin

>>116840151Jerry is a good boipussy but not a good top so he isn't fit for the question asked.

---Oh, radiowaves and TV, so rudimentary- I could be beaming this imagery into peoples heads- are we finally through?Wonderful, the heroes get together to stop the dangerous monster in service of *nothing* other than saving the cities untimely demise for me.I should be familiar to anyone who's picked up a newspaper in the last- hell, forty years as this city's sole vigil to what a bona-fide evil genius should be.Psychic extraordinaire, evil mastermind, scientific genius and most of all-- employer! Yes, employer, because I'm looking to flood the evil community with work.Leave an application at-- this post number- and you'll be selected for a rigorous interview progress to join the select group of people on my payroll for nothing more than being anti-societal better than the rest. Ciao!

Attached: Mister_Sin_Message.png (670x384, 255.95K)

>>116841534like, leave a reply or what? I'm kinda confused here can't lie.

>>116842400sounds about right

>>116834727>>116821500

Attached: downside uppercut airdrop.png (460x1404, 57.36K)

>>116842446

Attached: downside uppercut sheet 3.png (1072x1225, 433.22K)

>>116842472bump

Attached: downside uppercut clones.png (424x362, 12.09K)

bump

>>116835379>With a quick hop and avoiding the looks of guards the duo boards the top of a moving train to do their next patrol>Being the talkative type on the extrovert side, Girliath starts showing points of interest across the city whenever the chance arised in the train's path, but also trying to not make obvious what kind of places she frequented as to try and keep her identity a secret>And so they roam across the city in no time with the aid of unpaid public transportation (it's for the greater good I swear)>>116842446>>116834727>At some point they see something in the distance, some kind of factory had been attacked, three unidentifiable objects crash land at it meaning one thing exclusively>They would have to act"Crusader... I think there's trouble over there, criminals are always aiming to steal stuff from high tech places, we need to stop whatever bad thing's happening in there">Waiting no longer, she drops down from the train and heads over to the factory being raided

Attached: heroes of flex 2.png (1020x987, 380.53K)

In which timeline does Holla Forums superheroes actually play, today or in the far future or is it an alternate universe?

>>116845695current time 2020

>>116845695And don't trust anyone who says it's 20XX

>>116845745>>116845766How it comes then, no one is putting a mask on or is the city the only place, not infected by Covid 19?

>>116845766Actually the roman numeral for 20 is XX so it's technically correct.>>116845799One story about covid effecting the canon was written but it was a bit of an edgefest, but considering how this is a super hero setting it wouldn't be surprising if the pandemic isn't a big problem. We have like 50 super geniuses if anything there should be a cure right now in canon because of them.

>>116845799cringe>>116845861basedAlso the character Scarlet Angel has literally been shown (albeit not in threads) using a mask and worrying about Covid19 dont have the image rn but trust me pal, IT. IS. 2020 in this setting

>>116845799there have been soft mask reference stuff but it's primarily that Covid times are really depressing so I can't fault anyone for not wanting to over-detail how it affected things. Superhero RP and all.

>>116845861Also I'm sure the city itself is already infected by various things like mutations, corruptions and other viruses caused by whatever villain or monster, it makes Covid looks like catching a cold.

>>116846040Yeah it's kinda hard to find the flu scary when there is a giant shark bear kaiju attacking the city, for example

>>116845861there was? what was it?

>>116845695Do not listen to what anyone else says. Co-Heroes is set in XX2X.

>>116846339So 2020? XX is 20 and 2X can be seen as two X's, which is ten, which makes it 20.So it's 2020.

>>116846410No. X's in this case are not explicitly roman numerals. I prefer the algebraic take, where the year is 2x^3.

>>116846528Damn your math

>>116842446>>116842472>>116843065WOO! Thank you, uh... "ChiKiQi" and "Sniffy104" for those entrance lines. If we hit the next sub goal, I'll do that again.

Attached: Illustration2.png (486x573, 152.56K)

>>116846835Oh! And PinkJewel just subbed for their 8th. Straight. Month! Thank you for bein a part of Team X-Streem!>[DAAAAAANG! 8 Months?! You're really gonna take his Sub-Baby to term?!]

Attached: X-Sheet.png (735x949, 775.12K)

bump

>>116845580No doubt about that Girliath, let's go and see exactly what's going down.>The Crusader follows Girliath's lead and leaps down from the moving train, rolling upon impact onto the asphalt belowHmmmmm, big hole in the side of the building, doubt that's an architectural choice. Whoever's in there wasn't counting on being subtle. Probably took advantage of The BIg Guy's fight earlier to avoid the extra effort towards being stealthy. We should get in there and stop whatever's going on in the-...what's that noise?>>116842446>>116846835>The crime scene soon found itself packed to the brim as several new heroes made their dynamic entrances Woah hey! Looks like the cavalry's here. You know these guys Girliath?

Attached: Reinosaurus - Cretaceous Crusader Questioning.png (1216x742, 20.73K)

God, I want Goggles to crush my dick with her thighs and smother me with her breasts

somebody draw some very erotic drawings of all the hairy muscleboys in this thread

>>116846835>She recognized the snarky, slightly nasaly voice voice[Is that ?]>>116849021"Crusader, that's X-Stream !!"[Oh my gosh I never expected to meet him like this. He's streaming the fight, and it's against a robot ! I can go all out to show off, and get on his stream this is so poggers ]>Not knowing the true criminal was the futuristic mastermind Goggles, Girliath simply dashes towards Downside Uppercut, stomping her way and ready to deal a massive blow at the robotic clone

Attached: chibi girliath because im too lazy rn.png (646x909, 178.78K)

>>116850036>>116850618Sheesh, talk about "Crush and Smother". You'd think Golden Corral just opened.

Attached: Slickfusion.png (284x290, 60.93K)

>>116842446>A condensed ball of lavender flame bolts through the sky, striking one of the clones in the chest and sending it tumbling backwards. From the roof of a nearby building, Miss Ery descends, winds allowing her to delicately float towards the ground and...>>116849021>>116850618>...Land right next to the meatheads. Of course. Ery still wasn't sure who the good or bad guys were just yet, but it didn't really matter, right? She could blame this all on someone else later. Still, though..."Do we even know who we are supposed to be targeting? I do not think all robots are implicitly evi--">Girliath's shout cuts the ghoulish goth off, and she turns to who she had mentioned.>>116846835>Some other hero, with a... Camera. Great."Wonderful, a chance to humiliate myself in front of an audience."

Attached: shottem.jpg (796x521, 68.49K)

bump

fantasy event when?

>>116852972Jerry shows people his book of magic and spells. The Rosalinas corner-esque storybook time.

>>116834727>Charlemagne was rattled- he had seriously underestimated her strength>she waxed lyrical about the ultimate Gaian paradigm shift, but Charlemagne easily glossed over this information, as her initial boastful divulgence had already piqued his interest...are you serious? You? You're behind the attack on the Mjolnir platform? You downed half of the Sentinel Four like nothing! You and your cronies beat Believer like a damn dog! That shit's-... all... over the place.>after fully processing his own words, Charlemagne's bemused, slackened jaw becomes an ear to ear grin You know, I'd be REAL scared if being able to take credit for putting you in a full-body cast wasn't the best thing that could possibly happen to me! Come here bitch!

Attached: dxfgh.png (1248x1696, 127.69K)

>>116842446>>116846835>>116849021>>116850618>>116851720>the prospect of getting his big break completely numbed Charlemagne to all of the arising commotion >>116853097>his heels skid on the floor as he translates his sliding forward momentum back into a fighting stance>sensing that his meal ticket was already making an effort to get back up, Charlemagne wheels around 180 degrees, and without a moment to spare primes a devastating axe kick with the full intent of crushing her spine>he blinks once, then drops it- hard

Attached: rrrrrrrrrrt.png (700x820, 37.34K)

>>116851720>>116846835sorry for the shitty art didn't have much time

Attached: downside uppercut thrown.png (288x426, 16.61K)

>>116853317Damn I can't believe Downside is going to be cancelled on Twitter now

>>116853317>>116853115Yeah, the guy just fucking CTUSHING SOMEONE'S SPINE? That's a criminal if I ever saw one!

>>116853097>>116853115GO GO Charlemagne!

>>116853317I love the implication that his sunglasses are somehow sturdier than his titanium-plated, weapons-grade faceplate

>>116853357To be fair the person getting spine crunched shot a dude

>>116853519Yeah but he got right back up a moment after, remember?

What if all these guys fought against the avengers?

>>116853747I feel a lot of characters might fair but not long enough to win. There'd be some cool fights and clashing of morality. I'd love to see my boy talk with Captain America over a few things.And one question back at you!If your characters hair grew in real time- Would they try any styles out or just cut it back down to the same old length? More design oriented inquiry.

Attached: file.png (585x408, 8.8K)

>>116853811i don't have a character, yet

Attached: cattusmile.jpg (225x225, 4.14K)

>>116853811He turned into a hentai protagonist

>>116853928>implying he wasn't one already

>>116853811how does a human jellyfish hybrid grow hair?

>>116854084lots of tiny tentacles

>>116853855Itd always be nice to see whenever you do, user! >>116853928Jerrys hair just grows in real time. He doesnt like cutting it but he might need to soon. Its covering his eyes more n more. Gives me an excuse to do a slight sheet update. Try at a new sprite style Ive been thinking of.>>116854084Even a jellyfish would grow something in real time? Maybe tendrils in place of hair? Maybe their bulb stuff on their head thickens out.

>>116854109>>116854209Here you go

Attached: Phantom Spark hair.png (222x456, 12.27K)

>>116853097>>116853115Wait, what are you guys talking abou-WAIT, DON'T HURT HER SHE DESERVE AN ARREST NOT ETERNAL SLUMBER!

Attached: file.png (400x324, 15.72K)

>>116855293>>116853097>>116853115>Goggles was only starting to get up until Charlemagne dropped his axe kick.>She felt paused in time, unable to move but able to grasp the situation she was in.>As Charlemagne kicked down with forceful, harmful intent, she-- vanished.>In the infinitesimal, almost instant time it took for Charlemagne to blink, she just vanished.>There was static electricity in the air from where she was initially, and a trail of smoke and dust from the wake of the kick.>The air rushed outside as if something had pushed its way outside with tremendous speed and force.>There was still electricity in the air. It arced and wisped.>There they were.

Attached: lightning.png (1600x1600, 145.94K)

>>116853317WOAH! I am NOT getting PewDiePie'd here! Not today, bruh!CAM, start a Strawpoll so Chat can pick what card I use. Give it two minutes.>[You got it, X-Baby! Ooooooooh! This guy done did it now!]

strawpoll.me/20752505*sees ur card poll*owo wat's dis

>>116856396Where did she go?>>116853115Are you ok, what was wrong with you?

Attached: TFTR.png (221x269, 6.16K)

>>116851720>>116853317>The punch and fireball combo did a serious number on the automaton, but instead of fghting back Downside Uppercut only pointed out the actual criminal on the scene>Shame and embarassment takes over Girliath as she washes the robot down with apologies while helping him back up from the crater the heroes had put him in, at least he seemed functioning and his purple shades, pristine[I hope CAM didn't catch that]>>116853097>>116853115>>116856396[That's Kid ! How did-]>She saw him delivering a rock shatering hammer kick... to the now empty ground before him ?"Where did that woman go ?">Coming closer to him and the familiar looking girl clad in pink (who was grossly enlarged somehow)"Who was that ? She just vanished into thin air"

Attached: poodipah.png (1043x900, 217.5K)

>>116856640>downside_uppercut_after_his_4pm_dick_flattening.jpg

>>116853317Wait how come he instantly recognized Girliath and X-streem as heroes but just assumed Pinketty and Charlemagne(both of whom he had ACTUALLY MET BEFORE) are criminals

>>116856794Because they were black duh

>>116856640>>116856503>>116855293>>116853097>>116853115>The streaks of arc and lightning sputtered out of sight. The clouds of dust dissipated to give sight to a giant man, with an even bigger ponytail holding Goggles.>Voltage spun out of select spots on his arms, shoulders and chest. Light seemed to bend and swerve around them as though an accretion disc around a black hole, though, obviously not as intense. Just subtle enough to make the distinction.>The guy didn't seem that relaxed seeing his sister almost get axe kicked.

Attached: speed of light.png (1426x905, 73.42K)

>>116856873LOOK, IT MUST BE HER PARTNER IN CRIME, WE MUST STOP THEM!>Pinketty says while at the same time tries to get as strong as them, with no success.wait why aren't i growing on their own size?>Unknown to them, pinketty didn't hear the part in which they were both from another world.

Attached: file.png (221x197, 4.93K)

>>116856873

Attached: Spacebreakers Sheets.png (1998x1150, 119.58K)

Psst hey, wanna hear a secret? Whipkick is El Grande Tigre.

>>116857046wait, does "earth but in the future" not count as earth anymore?

>>116857088>the user was banned for this post

>>116857152i think they are from a future earth but not our earth, multiverse type stuff.

>>116857152she said she's not from this world so i will count that as not earth.

>>116857152>>116857051>Comes from Kirgal, a super planet of vast size hidden away in a space contained in an irregular black hole

>>116857088LIES AND SLANDER

>>116857051>that manboob windowHNRGHHHHHHHHHHH

bump

>>116856484>>116856640

Attached: bruh.png (984x823, 166.43K)

Bump before everyone wakes up and continues the thread

Wake up ya bastards

>>116860752isn't morning in burger land?

>>116853747I will say with 100% certainty that I.T. can beat Iron Man's ass.

>>116853747if you mean in this thread maybe. But if you mean the whole of Holla Forums Superheros definitely just by numbers alone

>>116853747The villain alliance comprised of Phion and his goons, Tremor and his goons, Sin and his goons, the evil Rambler and his cat, and Fatherboard and his bots could probably fuck up the Avengers pretty hard aside from Thor.

>>116856873[Woah... that is huge ! But certainly not stronger than me, if she called her body guard she certainly was doing something wrong]>Not knowing any fancy fighting poses Girliath just clenches her fists and stands in front of them before shouting"I won't let you two go with whatever you have stolen, so you better drop it.. or... or things are gonna get ugly"

Attached: showdown.png (650x1170, 256.1K)

>>116862037*that guy

>>116768987lmao guess I'll be the Chronic Masturbater™

Attached: 1596859474075.png (544x558, 24.9K)

Damn. Guess I got here too late.I hope everyone is okay.

Attached: file.png (1694x805, 280.6K)

>>116856640

Attached: tags musclegirl, giantess, humiliation, clamp and bolt torture, goku.png (328x1087, 57.03K)

>>116863024seethe user is back? what is that, five threads in a row now?

>>116862037>>116857046>The gentle giant named Whipkick had given Goggles back her gun, having been able to take it while nobody was looking.>They seemed to assess Girliath and the others from afar, not really responding to her demands of compliance. >Reading their warp outputs, he was able to determine vaguely what their powers might be. Even without reading Girliath's output one could tell she's a pure power-type, Miss Ery seemed to emit a high, wild energy output but nothing exact could be determined from that.>With the untrained ear, it seems like they were talking about running away with their stolen goods.

Attached: reading warp fields.png (1600x1600, 111.96K)

>>116863054seethe user?

>>116863054>>116863434I'm sorry to inform you seethe user got into a fatal car accident this morning

who is seeth

>>116863446oh no... press F to pay respects

>>116863481S

>>116863461Not me.

Attached: file.png (440x383, 250.81K)

>>116863481oh no broSorry I'm so late as usual, if it means anything I'm trying to prepare a nice long couple of comic pages for the next thread.

Attached: f.png (728x683, 13.46K)

>>116863586Question from a newfag can you just join in into the action?

>>116863623Not him, but if you really want to sure, just make sure to post the sheet at least.

>>116863623Yes, if you are a villain say "fuck you" to the heroes, if you are a hero do the same but to the villains, just play your character and have fun

>>116862742

Attached: Nu Frenzy Sheet.png (999x1150, 65.95K)

>>116863623Yeah, just post your sheet, like I didn't. It helps people interact with your character a little better.

Attached: zilletteupdate.png (1500x1152, 154.65K)

>>116863641>>116863668>>116863695thanks

>>116862742We can be late together.

Attached: latefags.png (744x768, 32.32K)

>>116853115>>116862037>>116863024>Miss Ery took a stand alongside her newfound allies. Was this one woman really causing so much trouble? How could that be? After all, it seemed as if the one martial artist alone had things under control-->>116856396>>116863062>Until the woman suddenly vanished, but then reappeared with a massive ally at her side. Maybe Ery's help was needed after all. But she was able to carefully listen in to the conversation taking place between them, and her doubt grew."They are going to run away. And with the speed they posses, there is likely no point in trying to catch them.">Any flames building up around the ghoulish gal dimmed into delicate lavender wisps. The duo didn't seem to be all that malicious, especially if they intended to flee instead of fight. Why even bother trying to keep up with them? Maybe she could just let them go...

Attached: why yes i am a defeatist, thank you for noticing.png (438x700, 54.81K)

>>116863881God I love zilly so much, expect something from me bro

>>116863881Thanks

>>116864015What are you gonna do user?

Attached: ZillyExclaim.png (702x703, 21.17K)

>>116864015>>116864081I've got a bad feeling about this. Stranger danger.

>>116864081gonna draw Zilly getting violently petted right in her cute little underage head

>>116864121too soon.

>>116864121You fucking headpetter

Attached: pats.png (625x816, 28.34K)

>>116864121anon is this you

Attached: dino chad.png (859x960, 51.97K)

>>116864152There is no such thing as "too soon" or "too young" when it comes to getting headpat

>>116864183why would you post it, ffs.

>>116863881>>116864182Adorable you two! Frenzy has a Friend..see? Freindsy. Zilly peaking out behind the ledge is too cute for my fickle heart.

>>116864263why not, it's funny

>>116864358How?

>>116864183She looks like creampied to death. I hope she's alright.

>>116864426it's really dumb and absurd and that's what makes it funny

>>116864471don't worry she was just carrying 50 lbs of coconut milk in her pockets and reino squeezing her made it all spill out, she'll be fine

>>116864475It's cringe and a pretty bad example of absurd humor

>>116864081IM GONNA... IM GONNA....

>>116863980This depressed ghost is my spirit animal.She's also pretty cute.

>>116862037>>116863024>>116863062>>116863980>With the Alien Robot D-Hold soundly defeated, it was time to turn to the real villains who X-Streem totally knew were the villains this whole time. Really. The only Booking you're doing is downtown at the precinct, ya Mop-topped Buttheads!>[LET'S FRIKKEN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!]

Attached: Henshin.png (784x1093, 315.64K)

>>116863881>In his standard rough and slightly growly voice, Frenzy saysThanks, ankle-biter. I appreciate that.Not a lot of good it did the people down there, but hey. It's good to hear that I'm not the only slow one around here.>He chuckles

Attached: file.png (1389x885, 252.85K)

>>116866484jesus christ my heart that's so adorable

>>116866484she looks like nosferatu

>>116865425

Attached: patrician taste, anon.png (511x700, 49.01K)

bump

Attached: 4twitch.png (425x428, 31.97K)

>>116867780what in the fuck is this

>>116856873>>116863062>he appeared in a flash of lightning>Charlemagne, overwhelmed, stumbles backwards to create distance between himself and the newest arrival>looking at this thing filled Charlemagne with a different kind of fear- he was experiencing some primordial shit, an abstract evolutionary subsumption type of horror. >this was far and away the fastest, largest, and strongest specimen he had ever seen in his lifeH-hey, man. Is that uhh.. your girl? I didn't mean anything by the whole calling her a-... I mean, what even is a bitch, really? It's just a word, right? Haha.>he looked the behemoth up and down twice overThere is SO damn much of you.>his eyes flashedwait... the kid! Hey! Get on his level! Grow! GROW! PLEASE!>he wanted to puke while saying this>>>116857046Oh my God. >he continues to back up, before bumping into>>116850618>startled, he instantly whips around and punches her in the gutAHH! Wait, big chick? When did you get here?>snapping out of his tunnel vision, Charlemagne looks around at all of the heroes he hadn't previously seen arrive>>116846835>>116849021>>116851720...and when did- who are you people?>seeing their clear number advantage, some of Charlemagne's bravado returns to himWhatever, doesn't matter! These pillow headed galumphs were directly involved in the MJOLNIR HEIST.Did you hear what I just said? THE.MJOLNIR.HEIST.If we book them, we'll practically be hero freakin' ROYALTY. >he brings his fists up to his chin and starts bobbing on his feetIt's like, 6 against 2! We can DO this. >he turns around and looks at them all with a slightly anxious expression... can we do this?

Attached: hhgfgf.png (643x544, 23.95K)

>>116866071>In a flash, a horde of nanobots spewed from the device on X's belt, coating the streamer entirely. Another moment passes, before the body reshaped and the nanites interlock in their new formation. [UNCANNY UNGULATE! U-NICORN X-STREEM! Uhhh-Huuuuh!]

Attached: Unisheetgif.gif (735x949, 2.33M)

>>116862298>all of the heroes and villains in the are on top of the rooftops, ready for their final clash>in a dark corner, a dirty-looking hobo in a long brown trenchcoat is watching the battle unfold, masturating furiously>eventually, a few take notice and begin masturbating themselves, causing more to take notice>soon everyone is masturbating>the dirty old hobo continues like this for a half an hour, each minute feeling longer and longer>everyone climaxes simultaneously>this moment is frozen in time>the Chronic Masturbator™ has cum again

>>116868639What a horrible fiend, he must be stopped before he can cum around again!

>>116850618>Crusader was confused at Girliath's remarkX-Streem? Never heard of him. And he does what you said? Stream fights? That doesn't spund very hero->But Girliath was already off, delivering a powerful strike along with >>116851720 against Downside Uppercut>Who wasn't at all the villain responsible, the foul-mouthed robot pointing to the real perpetrators >>116853317 >>116856640 >>116856873 >>116863062>As the musclebound Whipkick revealed himself, Cretaceous Crusader straightened himself up and approached the two superhuman criminals Alright, now listen here champ. I'm gonna give you and your girlfriend here ONE chance to reconsider this whole affair. Put your hands in the air and give up what you've stolen>>116868234>Suddenly, Kid Charlemagne emerged from the dust and shadows, proclaiming how they were responsible for the recent attack on the contingency's main base of operations>Wait... what?There... there was an attack on the Platform? And these clowns were behind it? >Anxiety gripped the Crusader, if the Platform had been compromised, then there truly wasn't anywhere in the city that was safe for him... or Sophie...>Or at least.... there wasn't so long as these two were still at large, and if what Charlemagne said was true, bringing them in would net him huge appeal with the Contingency...>He grit his teeth and turned back to The Starbreakers Change of plans you two... no negotiations... I'm bringing you both in... whether you like it or not... [JURASSIC JUMP]>Crusader sprung forward at incredible speed, clearing a huge distance in a single motion, his muscles bulging beneath teal latex as he wound up a strike mid-air aimed at Whipkick[PERMIAN PUNCH]

Attached: Reinosaurus - Cretaceous Crusader Permian Punch.png (1028x878, 31.09K)

>>116863062>>116868234>The hero's tone of voice was almost comical. Almost."Go ahead, then. Throw a punch at the people who beat the sentinel four.">>116870355"...Or, let him do it for you.">The ghastly gal simply sighed, watching as the man rushed towards the criminal duo. A small part of her felt obligated to help the fight, but that feeling was tiny compared to the amount of futility she felt. Even if they were able to land some good hits in, the speed that man had demonstrated would make them impossible to capture.>With that in mind, Miss Ery took a few steps backwards, nonchalantly opening a path for Goggles and Whipkick to dash out of the crowd in doing so.

Attached: your loss buddy.png (563x700, 51.62K)

>>116868234>a young voice yells outYOU GOT THAT RIGHT CHARLEMAGNE!>a young lad runs out and casts a pointing stance as he takes his spot among the surrounding heroes"Ok, just like senpai taught me," he thinks to himself>somewhere out there, a dead man's corpse cringes

Attached: HEY.png (425x819, 128.31K)

>>116870355>>116870481>>116870609>KK takes a second to gather his bearings before striking a gaudy pose>He sees that the Cretaceous Crusader is already leaping into action>Taking a nervous gulp before he uses his power, he gets ready to back up Crusader

Attached: kujata kidd sheet.png (1353x1563, 657.96K)

>>116870711Bros...

Attached: unknown.png (443x29, 16.15K)

>>116870711Ben Dover lol

>>116868584>The amount of people coming at them from all angles was overwhelming. They'd have no time for idle chatter and monologue. The heroes were closing in fast; So, between themselves, the two space bandits devised a plan of escape...>>116868234Y'called her what--??>...Until Charlemagne started talking.>Whipkick looked at him with confusion, Goggles looked at him with a hateful thousand-yard stare.>>116870355>The sudden burst of speed from the transforming hero caught Whipkick off by surprise, but there was never a frame of time he could miss.>As the Crusader himself went to charge, Whipkick readied into position while Goggles retreated behind him, space itself bending like a serene wave around them.>The ponytailed giant raises his knee up into the air, suspending it momentarily and then slamming his foot down on the Asphalt road with tremendous force.>The result of him smashing his foot into the road was a tremendous shockwave that shook the ground and launched a significant chunk of bitumen and natural rock up, putting up a huge wall between the Spacebreakers and the Heroes.

Attached: Tidal Kick.png (1600x2400, 419.73K)

>>116871920>As Crusader leapt forward, Whipkick's immense warping speed and physical strength was put on full display, lifting up an enormous chunk of bitumen and asphalt upwards, forming a massive barrier>The power of Crusader's Jurassic Jump has launched him at such speed and with such power that he had not time to make an evasive maneuver, he was going to crash>As he braced for impact however, a dormant voice awoke in his mind, and time itself seemed to slow down, even if just for a moment>NOTHING STOPS THE HUNT WALTZ>NOTHING CAN STOP US>I'M WITH YOU>Bio-energy surged through Crusader's body amplifying the power of his already damaging Permian Punch>*CRACK*>The caped crusader's fist slammed into the rock, unleashing a torrent of dust and fragments as the base layers shattered upon impact>As the dust cleared, the barrier still remained, but it had been shaven down significantly, and the Crusader's hand had passed through the remainder of the rock, his clenched fist sticking out the other sideHaha! How'd that bit of Prehistoric Power treat you, huh? Pretty impressive wasn't it? And don't you worry, there's more where that came from. Just need to... ungh... just need to... UNGH.......I'm stuck

Attached: Through the wall.png (1120x1104, 30.75K)

bosd do spide girliath :DDD

>>116872611yes bby :o

>>116871920>>116872457>She's staggered at the amount of strenght the martial artist had, erecting lol a mountain worth of debris from the ground, almost 30 feet give or take>The Crusader's leap couldn't be stopped and neither did the heroine's momentum as she took back confidence in her strenght remembering this was the exact kind of job her abilities could help for>With a powerful blow the obstacle is shatered to smitherins, revealing once again the space breakers behind it[Think of something cool to say.. uughh]"You're done for, dude !">She runs through the cleave she had done on the pile of concrete, aiming for the duo and planning to take on the big guy UUUU

Attached: the unsomethingable.png (781x944, 289.87K)

Bump

Attached: Gondoliath.png (1440x2320, 238.47K)

>>116873222based and pure trips

>>116872871>>116872457>He had kicked the wall up not only as a form of defense, but distraction. They knew they'd be busy enough trying to either knock it down themselves or get around it in time, but Whipkick had been taken off guard, surprised, with how quickly Girliath put a clean way between them.>With the wall between them shattered, Goggles clung onto Whipkick while he scaled the building behind them.>While he was fast, and nimble, he hadn't been going at his neckbreak speeds. There were no sudden vanishes or breaking of any sound barriers, the naked, untrained eye could still follow him and the naked eardrum could remain unshattered.>For whatever reason, he was making his escape fast enough for the others to keep up, given that they could themselves scale buildings or cover the same amount of distance.

Attached: Quick Getaway in Attempt.png (1514x777, 190.53K)

>>116873256>KK gulps and then mutters"you guys better not laugh""SPEED FORM!">he then poofs and changes shape into a weird red animal that vaguely resembles a bull>it stomps before launching itself onto the building that whipkick ran up as he starts to pursue.

Attached: chase.png (1268x618, 224.97K)

>>116871920>>116872457>>116872871>With others leaping into action, Ery reluctantly pulled herself back into focus, wisps of flames coalescing around her arms, which she then clasped together and pointed at the duo. Similar to a gun, tiny bullets of fire shot out of the tips of her fingers, soaring through the air and bursting against whatever they could hit.>>116873256>>116873509>However, as Miss Ery had guessed, the two were booking it. Interestingly though, they hadn't used the incredible speed they had to escape.>The woman sighed, and then groaned. Other heroes were already chasing. If she really wanted to, she likely could have pursued them too. But she really, really didn't want to."Must I chase after them? They are probably already out of my reach..."

Attached: double barreled hotgun.png (747x500, 41.46K)

>>116873256[Noooo fricking way !]>Taken aback by Whipkick's retreating maneuver she looks up, mouth agape at how he literally runs up the building's side, not caring for how perpendicular it is to the ground>>116873509>A little boy passes running right through her"Hey watch out it's dangerou..."[Did he transform into a bull ? IS HE RUNNING UP THE BUILDING AS WELL ?!?!]>Realizing how much time she had lost with her bewilderment, Girliath coils up like a frog ready to leap, and then pulls her own trademark trick too, jumping all the way up to building's roof with incredible leg power[Even if he was ridiculously fast he was still somewhat slower, maybe he needs to recharge his power ? I really hope so, or I'll never be able to catch up... maybe with that bull kid's help... where dd he even came from ?]

Attached: there they go.png (781x944, 197.42K)

>>116872871>Having weakened much of the barrier himself, Girliath's punch finished the job, destroying the wall and dislodging the Crusader in the processHaha! Nice job Girliath! We gave 'em the ol' one-two back there, that barrier never stood a chance.>Mind you, it never was intended to. It was merely a distraction to slow down the heroes as the two Spacebreakers made their escape >>116873256>Reasonably slower than before though, what could be the reasoning behind that?Enough chitchat, let's get after them.>Crusader's already altered physiology grew even stronger as he drew from Reinosaurus' lingering bio-energy to superpower his body cells>Reasonably drained from his earlier transformation, the Crusader wouldn't have much to work with, but there was just enough energy left to sustain a chase. All he had to do was make it count>Crusader leapt up the building and began to scale the wall, gripping and leaping off windowsills and cracks in the concrete to boost himself up at tremendous speed>>116873509>Crusader noticed the nervous Kujata Kidd scaling the wall next to him in his mythical formLaugh? Why would I laugh at you kid? Transformations the game and we're the ones that play it, sport. It's playing it well that counts, so let's show these two what you've got!

Attached: Reinosaurus - Cretaceous Crusader Amped Up Light.png (876x492, 22.51K)

bump

>>116868234You and i will need to talk about this, but right now it's not the time.>>116871920WOAH, THAT>>116872457>>116872871was powerfull...>>116873256LOOKOUT THEY ARE GETTING AWAY>>116874002HEY WAIT, actually wait i can just do this.>HNNRRG>Pinketty gets as strong as girliath and tries to catch up to her.

Attached: file.png (256x400, 13.12K)

life is pain

>>116875634and that's why it's so much fun

>>116875670you have a strange sense of fun my friend but to each their own

Flump

pmub

>>116873256Nah nah nah nahnahnahnahnah! This big boi ain't getting away![Ooh! Tell em, X!]TOH!>In a feat only once seemed feasible with a short hop and a camera trick, X-Streem leapt into the air in pursuit with the other heroes. You can't run! YOU CAN'T RUN!

>>116873256

Attached: downside uppercut actually uses his power for once.png (378x1853, 45.93K)

>>116873509>>116873571>>116874002>>116874187>>116875000>>116877211>Whipkick had a lot of gain on them.>There was no doubt that he was probably the fastest there, but even his ludicrous speed could account for the more bizarre and esoteric abilities the heroes might have at their disposal.>>116878297>Such is the case when Downside Uppercut's rotational abilities worked, redirecting Whipkick's warp bubble through the building.>While he wasn't particularly stunned or thrown off his feet by the seemingly psychic attack, it had thrown his warp bubble out of wack. >He discharged the heavy gravitational forces around him, sweeping dust off the floor and moving light furniture, and revved up a new one...>Just as the heroes had caught up.

Attached: tfw draw too slow.png (1600x2400, 508.57K)

>>116878297>In his attempt to assist apprehending the runaway metahumans, Downside had sent them flying into the building >Crusader and the other heroes quickly dove in after them, cornering them amongst the scattered debris, already beginning to float as Whipkick fired up another warpbubble >>116879276Well well well, cornered and with nowhere left to run. Looks like you two are at your end. Yes... this is just like that one time I finally caught that renegade scientist in Romania, chased him halfway across the country before I managed to nail him down. Had been abducting livestock to turn into mutant soldiers to help him take over the world if I remember correctly.... strange incident that was, but not as strange as that one night in Albania....ARRRGH... NO STORIES.... I'm getting distracted! What matters now is turning the two of you into the proper authorities! But I've chased enough wild animals and disgraced eastern european scientists to know that when they get cornered, they fight back. So come on then!>Crusader squared up as he inched closer to the two SpacebreakersShow me what tricks you've got left! I'm gearing for another fight.

Attached: Smug Cuntosaurus.png (851x499, 25.32K)

Oh God all these heroes not wearing masks or social distancing it's making my anxiety go through the roof we're all doomed at this rate.

>>116880590Embrace it my child, take the chink pill

>>116880590>coof

>>116880590There are like 20 people who can cure it in-universe and not to mention superhumans or people with different DNA are probably resistant to it. I'd be more worried about some disease a supervillain cooked up last week to give the city super-aids.

>>116881077 I know I was just making a bump without having to actually say bump because doing just that is boring and making jokes isn't, and you're completely right too, meta-aids is probably far worse

>>116879734>Goggles drew her gun on the Cretaceous Crusader.I can show you some 30 millimeters of tungsten for you if you get any closer, if that counts as a trick.>She sassed back.>The fight seemed heavily one-sided. 5 fairly capable superheroes vs two bandits, not even considering the help they have outside from the others that're like coming their way to dispatch them.>Seemed as though there was no option but to fight an overwhelming force, at least until there was an opening to escape.>Although Whipkick had seemed nervous, he was more pensive about having to fight superheroes, putting his hopes in merely just running off and not having to hurt them.>Goggles wasn't worried about that.

Attached: Trying.png (1600x622, 309.16K)

>>116879276>The thoughts of coming up with one liners to seem brave started fading as Girliath's breath became heavier and more ragged, running and jumping around like that was definitelly not her forte[They stopped ? He's gotta be running out of gas too, just gotta yank that canister she stole outta her hands and we are done]>>116879734>As the heroes make the advance, the caped crusader jumps for his rematch against Whipkick, leaving the perfect window for Girliath to grab Goggles and reclaim the stolen aparatus

Attached: dash.png (1207x713, 301.48K)

>>116881547>>116881598>Admittedly pinketty though Girliath had jumped to the roof, but alas when she arrived she didn't see them, she looked around and heard them talking, And that made her realized she got on the wrong side, so she took the roof entrance and head to the floor at where they at, seeing but right as they were dashing.>>116881598

Attached: file.png (400x400, 13.28K)

>>116881547holy shit the sheer hair on that dude

>>116878297>>116879734>>116881598>With some reluctance, the miserable hero began to follow after the traveling group. Powerful gusts of wind cycloned around her feet before ejecting her into the sky, allowing her to fly up to the hole in the building that Downside Uppercut had created.>>116881547 Instead of entering the building to stand alongside her allies, she remained in the air, pointing her finger through the crowd, aimed directly at Goggles."I would not recommend firing that.">A small flame sparked on the tip of her finger.

Attached: cant be bothered to do, like, an actual building.png (541x700, 52.28K)

>>116881547that first panel is kino

>>116881547>>116881598>Time froze for a second the moment Goggles drew her gun, threatening to turn the heroes into a sieve version of themselves>Girliath who was just about to brute force the stolen object out of Goggles came to a halt in hesitance[Damn it, bullets are child's play to me but what about the others ? What if that bull kid is shot ? She looks way too cold, not looking the type that buys any bluffs or threats]>>116882111>A new contestant joins the game of reach to the sky, making Girliath's internal struggle reach to a boiling point, it was now or never>In a surge of courage or maybe stupidness she jumps at Goggles like a quarter backer, aiming to chew on any bullets she might shot and hopefully grapple her into submission while the other heroes take on Whipkick

Attached: gun.png (945x1042, 242.94K)

Marketable Plushy Bump

Attached: PlushMysteryFrens.png (866x712, 38.42K)

here are a bunch of smaller character concepts for a very doom patrol/x men inspired team of side characters i made a few months ago for the project. probably will not be using them but novel enough to compile as a last bump on my part eh?

Attached: grail_therapy.png (3080x3048, 566.68K)

>>116883339A curious question, was Mike Mignola an inspiration for your artstyle? Like that one I.T cover you made reminds me of one of his works.

>>116883439Totally, he was a big inspiration for colors and how i did shading when i started taking art seriously.. I take a lot from bruce timm and jamie hewlett for the rest but its not as apparent as the mignola insp.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TmoYBcLul8

Attached: downside uppercuts taking the elevator.png (336x561, 17.88K)

BUMP

>>116882621>>116882111>>116881715>The situation was getting grimmer and grimmer for the two.>Miss Ery had been covering their flank and Pinketty had made it up the flight of stairs behind them.>It was fight or flight at this moment.>As the sheer number of heroes had the advantage, the Aegis of Strength Girliath charged forth and tried to grapple Goggles.>Before Girliath could cover any more ground past the point of comfort, She was immediately intercepted in a fierce tackle by Whipkick.>The force of the interception knocked Ery out of view from the hole, the immediate and impactful acceleration shaking the room they were previously in.>The two were flung high up into the air with his rush of force, floating in mid-air as he readies himself into a counter-defense, the lightning twirling and arcing off his body.

Attached: Lorentz Tackle.png (1600x2400, 766.93K)

>>116885066>The situation didn't seem to go well for Pinketty either as Whipkick kicked Girliath out, she couldn't not maintain the form for long and as such she slowly but surely returning to normal>as for Pinketty she doesn't seem to notice it.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 16.14K)

>>116885066>>116881547I'm about Tungs-DONE with your crap, girl!You're not the only one whose strapped!>[YO AND YOU CAN BE TOO! FIND THE DELUXE X-CALIBER IN STORES NOW, Y'ALL!]NOT NOW CAM! Gotta see how tough she talks now that her muscle is gone.

Attached: strapped.png (587x579, 306.97K)

>>116868584>X-StreamI don't even have to dial up to eleven against this guy

Attached: violet lantern janet from planet earth 2.png (1419x1890, 1.37M)

>>116885531:pog:

>>116885531>>116881715>She was admittedly in a bad situation, even with Whipkick gone, having separated the group of heroes, she was still outnumbered by those present in the building.>She didn't let that dissuade her from acting on the situation, however.Maybe you could try shooting that thing, see if it'll shut me up-->Goggles immediately opened fire on the particularly (seemingly) heavy armored/armed combatants that she'd very much like a considerable distance away from herself.>The bullets were pretty chunky looking as they zipped through the air, sounding like a Cicada flying by at mach 3.>As she was popping off suppressing fire, she went as fast as she could to hide behind the crates at the far end of the room, using them as cover from X-Treem's X-Caliber.

Attached: BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.png (573x643, 70.13K)

>>116887565There was a bright familiar spark of lightning around inside the broken building beside Goggles before a chain of lightning made its way into the building, kicking up dust and debris that either flys out of the building

Attached: S_TD1.gif (560x560, 80.15K)

>>116885066>She blinked once as her hands were almost on Goggles>An unprecedented strike is felt coming from seemingly nowhere and with no previous warning>When opening her eyes again Girliath met herself face to face with Whipkick, but going faster than any car and much higher than most buildings in that low rise area[HOLY F... what a freak !]>Jumping past 50 feet with a single bound across rooftops had become sort of the norm on her patrols but fighting midair was completely out of the ordinary>They struggle against each other in their pseudo flight before crashlanding in some nearby junkyard of that district which I'm assuming is the rail road district because it was mentioned they were in the other side of the city and the first plot was somewhat near the beach I guess causing an enormous strike to the earth, subsequently rising a huge cloud of dust>Whipkick hears the loud bending of metal of metal somewhere as both fighters had lost each other in their abrubt landing, and then, the sound of Girliath's voice as he dust starts to clear"Not bad for some overgrown GOON, working for a villain...">She stood somewhat far from him with a rusty abandoned train wagon above her head"...but I'll tell you something, villains drool and heroes RULE !"

Attached: your train arrived.png (945x2154, 612.15K)

>>116888172>She was taken aback by the arcs of lightning.>Was it Whipkick's? Or was it Fern's? >It had more of a yellow tint than Whipkick's usual sparks...>But it seemed less familiar to her.>Less familiar than Fern's.>It felt strange trying to identify someone through what color of lightning they shoot out.

Attached: Goggles sees it.png (949x854, 118.7K)

>>116841534>Whatever system the sinister Sin used to receive his applications, a notification was made to alarm anyone around to the new message. A message that began with a strange noise.youtu.be/Vk4KK-gh0FMHeroes, they're such fickle things are they not~? Make a loud ruckus, destroy a building or two, and they'll be there to stop you in a heartbeat. Ready to shine in the glory of justice and peace, and prove to all their superiority.... but, if you're actually Inside one of those buildings? If that loud ruckus leads to your life's end?.. they're nowhere to be seen~. Off to the next grand adventure, where conveniently, there are cameras capturing their heroic deeds. Leave the people's whose lives have just been destroyed to be found by those who only care due to a paycheck at the end of the week.When I came to this city, I naturally expected all of this. I expected a place of chaos, a place where one could find themselves washed away by constant motion of 'progress.' A place where even the purest soul can be corrupted just through day to day life. And while it has certainly lived up to those standards...this, unstable presence, the constant motion and change, I've found myself unable to truly adapt, I've become the one being worn down day by day as I live and breath in this hellhole of a City....and that just won't do.1/2

>>116841534Simply put, I am in need of direction. A commanding force capable of pointing me towards my next target. Someone who doesn't just mold chaos as I would do, but one who relishes in it. One who would do anything to create more. And I do believe that you, Mr. Sin, are the perfect candidate for such a position~.That amazing showcase last week made it clear enough that you, are the go to Evil in this City, and I believe me and my associates can help escalate that position to an even higher point. We can give you access to things you've never even dreamed of. Possibilities that when used right, truly become limitless in scope.Please, do call me back. I would so enjoy working out a deal with the likes of you~. And, as for a name, Miss Michi has always served my nicely. So do keep that in mind~.I look forward to speaking to you~.>>116797234>After a few seconds a button was pressed ending the call, but in the few seconds of silence one could hear a distant voice yelling "What do you Mean you can't find her body!? Start using those vampiric senses already before I make you read from the Bible again!"

Attached: Screenshot_20200812-181058.png (1080x2340, 399.62K)

>>116885330>>116885531>>116882111>>116879734Whoa now, You'd think a 1 on 4 would be a little bit fair?>The rubble came down as he lifted himself off the ground >The man was nearly covered in tattoos but had a mask of a tiger? Lepard? You couldn't tell due to the smoke>He looked toward the woman>>116889058No se preocupe señorita.. uhhh que estoy aquí>He gave her his handDate prisa4 Posts Left

Attached: S_TD2.png (700x700, 106.61K)

>>116887565>X strafed with the incoming shots, returning fire in short, rapid bursts of laser fire. She had dove behind cover. Perhaps to stall for time in a prolonged firefight for her partner to come back. He had to press their advantage and push in, confident the regen his armor provided in his form could tank him through some stray shots. He began rushing her position when suddenly >>116888172>>116889058Yoooo you seeing this chat?>>116889435Its King from Tekken!... What's he doing simping for? [Heheheh "King Simp"! King Simp!]>some snaps and twists he changed the X-Caliber into its sword form, and with a hefty swing, he caught one of the crates was hiding behind, launching it at the Leopard Man.You signed up for the wrong OnlyFans account, buddy!

>>116889435...Sort of a silly costume, don't you think?>She stated bluntly.And the Spanish, I'm guessing you're doing the same thing Whipkick's doing with his whole 'Grande Tigre' thing?...Don't tell him I said that.>She grabbed onto his hand and got herself up from the ground.How do you suppose we get out of this one?

Attached: some help.png (714x667, 88.8K)

>>116881547>Crusader thought for a moment about some witty comeback about the notion of bullets stopping him after Goggles drew her sid4earm, but X-streem beat him to the punch >>116885531>When the Crusader was just about ready to make a move, Girliath charged towards the two, only to be tackled out of the building by Whipkick >>116882621 >>116885066GIRLIATH>Crusader had no time to act on saving his new friend as Goggles opened fire on them all >>116887565>Quickly, he ducked behind cover, and looked for an opening to strike>It came as the Breakway Bandit was distracted by the arrival of a third party >>116889058 >>116889435She's cornered... desperate... her big boyfriend's distracted... and I could easily take on this jaguar-themed jabroni if I need to... if there's a better time than now, I can't see itHere goes nothing... COVER ME KID! [DEVONIAN DIVE]>>116890093>As X-streem launched the crate towards the two from the front, Crusader dove in from the side, aiming to tackle Goggles

Attached: Dive.png (851x499, 20.71K)

>>116888632>Whipkick had seen the train carriage coming and extended out his arm.>With a displayed palm, The light from the sparks Whipkick was emitting began to warp into a sphere around the carriage, slowing it down mid-air and then softly stopping it, suspended with the ponytailed warrior.Not bad yerself.>He remarked innocently.Sorry it had to be this way.

Attached: training.png (1600x2400, 389.2K)

>>116885066>The force of Whipkick's collision with Girliath indirectly sent Ery tumbling back, out of the wind column she was using to hold herself in the air. She plummeted towards the ground, but was quickly able to catch herself with another air current, gazing to the sky where the two muscular fighters fell off to. She was uninterested in a mindless brawl, and splitting the duo up would make the woman easier to catch. With this in mind, she quickly jetted back up to the hole in the side of the building, her arms simmering before bursting ablaze with lavender heat. She landed inside the building this time, surveying the situation.>>116890270>>116890093>She was left with the streamer and the meathead as her allies, as well as the pink child and the bull. Disappointing.>>116889435>>116890106>Even more disappointing was the sudden arrival of another ally for the thief. Of course. One leaves, another arrives. Just her luck."The easiest way out of this is to give up. Just give in to failure...">Miss Ery's tone was as dreary as ever, almost as if she were talking to herself. But she suddenly flicked her left arm towards the ground, a thin line of flames trailing across the floor and around Goggles, attempting to encircle her and trap her in the room.

Attached: heatrise, heatsink.png (659x700, 49K)

BUMP

Attached: LittleFella.jpg (627x611, 41.47K)

>>116890093>>116890106>In a hefty motion, he grabbed the woman and pulled her over toward his back>>116890093Moving back he dodged the oncoming crate, What?! This is a fine costume-->>116890270>He saw the Dino in blue come toward him trying to grab the woman, The man moved toward his left barely dodging Ahh! Hahah... Sorry! >He was confused who was in need of help I guess going from where i came through, is a no go.. Ahhh! Im sorry amigos! I have no idea what's going on here but i have limited time.>>116891183I'm sorry, but i'll have to depart for now! >He skipped a few steps back gathering electrical energy, He looked like he was going to run out the front!

Attached: S_TD3.png (1000x1500, 593.63K)

>>116891052[Wh- what is this guy's power ?]>She was amazed at his abilities but still went onknowing she could eventually land a hit, but then he spoke with calmness, an almost sweet tone, unlike the usual crime doer she fought on a daily basis"You what ? What do ya mean ?"[Is he trying to trick me ?]>She didn't knew wether to be on guard or give him a chance to explain himself>But if there was a possibility for them to not fight (which would certainly do a number on that block) she was in for it

Attached: sunset.png (1695x1137, 471.1K)

>>116892712>The cat-man managed to dodge Crusader's dive tackle, surprising the scaled superhero >Missing his target, Crusader rolled onto the floor, and skidded to a haltSorry? Did you just say sorry? What's your game buddy? >The half-feline expresses his confusion about the situation and begins to run to the frontI'll tell you what's going on pal, you're aiding a pair of dangerous fugitives! And if you don't stop right now, I'm gonna have to take you down as well>The Crusader leapt to his feet and gave chase

Attached: Bamboozled.png (396x480, 10.74K)

>>116892929Now kiss

Bump

>>116892712You're darn right you have limited time, King Simp! Spam U in Chat!OVERDRIVE LET'S GOOOO![LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!]

Attached: legallydistinctkick.png (481x403, 309.77K)

>>116892712>>116890093>>116891183>Goggles exhaled through sealed lips in a sigh of relief, although ducking the crate that had been launched by X-Treme, suddenly aware of the entrenching fire that had appeared below them.HEY! Watch it, you little shit!>She said with a strict, nagging tone towards X-Treme.>As the Streamer Hero leaped into the air for a kick, >>116894106 , Goggles popped a few rounds into the air attempting to hit off his armor.-->>116892929Fightin's not my thing, honestly. I ain't too fond of having t'break into these places either, but she says it's for t'best, and that we need this supergluey condense-thing.>He let the old carriage down as softly as he could. He looked over at the damage caused in this fight. A good number on the road, but that building can probably handle its losses in insurance, at least he thought that the building had insurance. He exhaled through his nose and turned to Girliath.Gotta go. Hopefully our next run-in won't be as bad, huh?>He said this with a surprisingly calm demeanor.>The carriage finally fell neatly to the ground, breaking the line of sight between Girliath and Whipkick.

Man I just realized we're getting close to 500.I'm so proud of these threads they went from 230 bump limit, to always dying before it, to just doubling the amounts of posts in every proceeding thread.Goes to prove those 'Holla Forums can't project' fuckers wrong too and that's always based.

>He knelt down as if about to race out the front>He started to generate his powers as the particles around him started to electrify >>116893058Amigos! im Truly sorry! But maybe next time we can talk about this.>He stood there And stood there, The woman And him seemingly becoming transparent in a red hue>In a flash of light, and a kick of wind, The pair Left out in dustBut in the opposite direction creating a smaller hole in the back of the room2posts left

Attached: Adios.gif (560x560, 74.92K)

>>116894502Wait, what? Just hang on a moment!>But by then the mysterious, cat-headed stranger had blasted away in a burst of energy, taking the Spacebreaker with him>Crusader staggered back from the force, his eyes adjusting to the sudden flash of lightArgh! What was that?Darn it! We lost 'em. Now that's just peachy. Who was that man? He didn't seem particularly invested in those two's struggle, yet he saved them anyway...This city's gotten weird since I've been away... or... weirder... I guess... >A sudden thought crosses his mind, as he turns to face the hole in the buildingoh crap! Girliath!>Crusader runs to the edge to see if his new friend is alright, and thankfully she appears to be in good shape >>116892929 >>116894446Oh thank goodness...

Attached: Blinded by the light.png (368x419, 12.63K)

>>116893058>>116894106>Ery held back as her two allies went in for the attack. Of course they were both brunt lunges. What else could she expect from these kinds of heroes? Solving every problem with a punch and kick. What an embarrassment.>>116894446>>116894502>Especially when the attacks missed, and the new duo escaped. Now THAT was some impressive speed. Waving her hand through the air, Miss Ery's flames suddenly extinguished. Her head returned to hanging low, like usual. This fight was over.>>116895435>As the larger of the two men hurried over to the hole in the building, the ghostly woman stepped over to his side, checking on Girliath as well. She was much less concerned with the girl's well-being, but she felt obligated to say something reassuring."Do not feel so bad. You only failed completely.">Very uplifting indeed.

Attached: i was already depressed anyways.png (438x700, 45.6K)

bump because I'm still drawing dammit

>Her breathing was still harsh, her throat and lungs nearly singed by the heat of the atomic blast. She snored as she slept, filling the nearly empty room with the painful gasping for air, occasionally coughing out into the night.>The cut in her chest was deep, but not enough to kill. The ribs protecting the heart and lungs were nearly shattered, hairline fractures barely saving them from whatever caused such a gash to form on the girl.>Her left leg was fractured, forcibly placed into a makeshift splint to keep it together. The rest of her limbs were bruised to hell and back, one arm was nearly entirely purple!...but the bones themselves were fine. >She wouldn't be able to move for the next few weeks, at the least.>And in the corner of the room, watching her sleep, stood a woman. A smile of pure pleasure plastered on her face. She's been searching for so long, having to hide away in the shadows and underbelly of the city. Trying everything she could to bring the girl back into her arms..>In the end, luck won out before any sort of skill. Pure blind chance, of being in the same place at the same time.>The woman lit up a cigarette, trying to hold in a prideful laugh.Hheh..You know, I never expected we'd get together like this. All cause of a giant monster...But hey, I aint complaining, after all.I've finally got you all to myself~.

Attached: Drawing is fun but coloring is a special type of Hell.png (760x1371, 365.99K)