Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Liberalism is a mental disorder and clearly a failed experiment.

Almost like Hispanics has always been a threat to the first and second amendments

"alt right" are as well

alt-right is not a thing

Don't you know OP? They're actors, so they should play themselves of course.

lol butthurt

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

fucking sheep

individual rights > survivors guilt

You ever notice how with school shootings, people just treat the administration as the same type of victims as the students?

If Chuckie Cheese had 1 security guard per 500 kids and a shooting occurred, you'd better believe people would be up their ass. But it happens with schools, and now its "There's nothing we could do"?

Fuck that noise. Around ~$10000 is spent per student per year in America. If you can't manage to provide proper security with that, then don't make a career out of corralling 30 kids into each room.

I was thinking about this the other day: If school shootings are such a problem, why not ban schools? They all just teach kids off ipads anyways, let us cut out the middle man. As you've pointed out, they are unable to ensure student saftety, so Sschools have already failed as day care centers.

b-but generation zyklon

is this pic supposed to be ironic?

It sums you up pretty well tbh

Both of you. Inside. Now.

Everything in this pic is valid though. This is one of the worst strawman/counter-signals I've seen.

This is like reddit meets boomer humor.

Democracy DOES become a joke when the homogeneity of a society or nation is destroyed

I have been struck by brilliance. Electric cars. The CIANiggers won't even hear you coming.

Thank goodness this is a republic then.

Are you seriously going to tell me the antisocial loners on Holla Forums could live without the fucking internet? Or that they would stand a 6-day workweek in a time with no gibsmedats?

tumblr misses you

nvm they probably hate you too

Then why do they want to cut welfare programs?

So why is Florida considered to be like a "good state" in the south or not really southern by some people? Is it the weather, is it because of Miami?

Teachers
Unions

Both Weather and Miami. Plus retired ppl from all over the country.

ZROGBHALD XRHUMGTP IS A FUCKING MURDERER

"The more north you go, the more south it gets" is a saying for Florida. It's Cuba when you get to Miami. FL is a good state to retire in, good weather, and a chill state. Low taxes or something.