Why haven't you converted to liberalistism+?

Why haven't you converted to liberalistism+?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/419856-narco-state-netherlands-police/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd too dumb

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

Who or what was Mary Poppins? She is not human, right.

(((Individualism))) is just a tool for kikes to make their subjects don't look out for their own collective interests while the kikes keep looking out for theirs. This results the possibility of entryism, which give kikes complete control over social institutions. What you end up with is media, universities and even government espousing white genocide.

She's a magical nanny that helps children.

This poem tries to capture it.

I did actually. Libertarians can be a bit authoritarian in self defense.

Thread Theme

Chim Chim Cheree

False equivalency. Jews are the Chosen and are therefore not subjected to the morality of the goyim.

Greetings friends. Have you accepted the stepfather as your lord and savior?

These are the three only true political positions of the 2010's but they have many names:
t. Political scientist

She's so pretty and feminine.
I want to take her to dinner and laugh together about silly things and take it slow bringing her home and think about having a family with her.

Some interesting flavours of retarded millenial 'me me me' authoritarianism you have there, shame they all look like fucking garbage

Zach will respond to this passive aggressively by the end of the hour.

Liberalismâ„¢

FTFY

Is it too late to start another legionary party?

She's a witch in legion with The Devil, burn her!

Hot snek. Too bad she'll never be real for ancaps.

Fucking hell.

Isn't the idea that the extremes of both have the same results?

SHUT UP

Depends on the region tbh.

Lolbergtardianism is just judaic-liberalism on steroids. It's the final form of "muh freedoms" as articulated by John "Breed my wife, Jamal" Locke and it's pretty satanic. It fits nicely into the middle category.

How does one convert?

because i am not a closet homsexual

disavow collectivism

good thing you nazis will never amount to anything

What isn't totalitarian about corporate marxism?

Still the boogeyman for every leftist even though Nazism ended over 70 years ago. That sure is something.

Out and proud, huh?

2dumb tbhfam

Too busy being a based NAZBOL

If liberalism is so great then why does it lead to shit societies? Is there some not true communism equivalent for lolbergs?

rt.com/news/419856-narco-state-netherlands-police/

I mean just look at this, you don't want a strong police or state so your law enforcement gets cucked, you don't believe in a strong moral and ethnic cohesive society so foreigners take over the streets. I guess you can smoke weed and fuck your people's children (who have been sold into prostitution) as a form of escapism but can you honestly say it's a good place to live?

Because they're not fucking religions

Because the last vitures of a dying civilization are tolerance and apathy
t. Some dead homo

Atheism is a pseudo-religion tbh, it requires faith.

Why do you hate freedom? Autonomy and self reliance should be goals for every adult man.

Great logic there.

Looks like the issue there wasn't the policy but the migrants. And who is bringing them in? The pseudo-communist EU ideologues.

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
I'm not advocating any shirking from responsibility or self reliance. On the contrary, but they cannot come at the expense of duty or the larger group. We are not just responsible for ourselves but also for others, our families, communities and our nations.
Liberalism is, because it doesn't consider collectives but only individuals. They can't defend themselves because there are no immigrants, only individuals.

Freedom is a buzzword tbh.

How do you know it's a reddit meme? 🤔

"sophisticated thing combined with vulgar thing" is really reddit-esque

I don't frequent reddit often enough to know, so I'll take your word for it. The few unfortunate times I've found myself hotlinked to that site it's always been a bunch of really lame jokes by obvious losers. You know that's cutesy but retarded kind of stuff that your mom could have posted. I luv me mum but it's really awful stuff. Blatant shows of corporate marxism too, like you'd expect of the refuse of humanity.