gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?name= [dragon]
gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?name= [wyvern]
archive.is/nVa9s
archive.is/R6vJl
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LET'S GO BIG GUY

Thank god, nobody wanted that game

WAS GETTING CANCELLED PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Let's go, big guy :'(

PLATINUMFAGS BTFO

Post yfw the xbox one is finished

fuck off and nice redtext nerd

Wasn't the game nearly complete?

I thought it already came out.

I can't see it. MS has poured too much money into it, and with the recently announced Win 10 port no less.

Honestly it looked like shit in all that they've shown so it's probably not a bad thing, especially if the rumors about production delays because of Microsoft demanding it be packed with microtransactions are true.

Mass seppuku confirmed.

Oh well, my sympathies to the folks that were looking forward to this. All three of you.

I still think the concept will be used in something else down the line. I never like it when games are canceled but maybe something good will come out of this since it looked pretty meh from what we saw.

Is Nier the Xbox fanboys Bloodborne? Even PC doesnt have sour grapes this time.

good now put the loli MC back into the game and release on PS4

If Nier Automata does well. Could be used for a Drakengard sequel/remake.

I'm really starting to wonder if MS is purposely sabotaging all their projects for whatever reason.

What?

What ya mean? Im pirating on PC as soon as it comes out

But its true? The combo chaining is awful.

Does Holla Forums hate Kamiya now, I thought it looked kinda neat, not really lightning fast like other Platinum games, but decent enough to buy at half price

But it ain't automatically fighting for you.

Kamiya is a meme dev people tried to put on a kojima/miyazaki pedestal but he lacks the attitude. I commend his "bayonetta gets glasses or no game" choices but he himself has had explosions saying there are multiple leads and teams like the nier automata team that were doing good work while he made legend of korra.

He didn't direct Korrea you liar

So now both the Shitstation 4 AND the Xbone are dead? Good. Fuck those shitty wannabe PCs

I still think he's fine but Platinum recently has had a pretty shit record that shows that even good studios can churn out shit when they're given shit to work with.

He didn't direct Korra.

If true, then I'd be fairly pleased.

That protagonist looks like the worst kind of faggot and the "muh dragon" theme of the game perpetuates the diminishing of dragons as magnificent and powerful creatures.

I'd love a game where you get to raise a dragon, your choices and playstyle influencing the personality it develops and what kind of dragon it becomes.

My antivirus is saying the link is sketchy can someone archive it?

it's a goon meme

That's not a dragon you stupid nigger.

You don't have to outright lie to justify not liking a dev, nigger.

He does because he desperarely wants tge grapes Kamiya made for the Wii U since he knows, deep down, that he wasted his money on whatever shitty console he bought.

what the fuck kind of meme screenshot joke is 'New Tab'?
Apply youself 1/10

I've not payed too much attention to things as of late, but hasn't it always been archive.is ? Where did this .fo come from?

user, stop lying. Reminder again that Kamiya is not the only lead in Platinum. Korra was made by the guys in the licensed games branch.

I remember reading a while back that Kamiya had to make a lot of concessions on what he wanted for the game because of executive meddling by Microsoft so it was probably for the best that the game was cancelled.

Why is Microsoft so fucking dumb?
How are they still selling consoles?
Is there no limit to the stupidity of clapistanis?

Thats fucking tragic, even though the gameplay reveal had a terrible framerate and reminded more of a slower Dragons Dogma. I hope its just a rumor but after how some games ended up like DR4 I wont be shocked.

That was MCC and they blew it

2sick2shitpopst

It's always the meddling and the rushing. Ed Fries was the only decent higher-up MS ever had dealing with studios. The only guy that sort of got it.

i feel bad for kamiya
he put 4 years in that game and he gets cancelled
fuck microsoft

Shouldnt they have more guys like him now? After the launch of Halo MCC and horrible problems that game had in order to give the Xbone its first real "killer app", and looking back to the successes of the OG Xbox and 360 in its first 3 years, you'd think they'd learn.

That'll teach him not to suck the gaijin dick.

It's squeenix. It might have Denuvo. Or maybe not.

Hold-button-to-win, check out the demo.

If I remember right, the biggest changes were that the protagonist was a little girl and it wasn't supposed to be a big action game. I can fully believe Microsoft demanded knockoff Nero and CUHRAZY combat because "a little girl and her dragon buddy isn't edgy enough for the Xbone".

Is that really any different than mashing the button?

If it's true, then the Xbone is doomed, but it's Kotaku saying it so I have my doubts.

I played the demo today, don't know what you're talking about.

I dunno man, maybe 5 or 6?

What?

No just a bunch of vocal shitposters that hate platinum in general.

So you're saying that if a game has easy automatic available, then it must be judged by that difficulty, not by the INTENDED difficulty? Because even on normal, even with the auto-heal usage chip, if you play particularly retarded, you'll run out of healing items eventually.

Does ribbit miss you now?

OP here, sorry it took so long, I was still looking for this so I could archive it

windowscentral.com/xbox-exclusive-scalebound-has-been-canceled
archive.fo/DmEOI

Why are you lying?

Some people on Holla Forums like what Kamiya has made and some other people on Holla Forums can't stand that.

F

Yeah, it really does. Maybe next time you play the demo, don't select easy mode, okay?

I asked him why was he lying about Nier have press a button to win gameplay, he did that yesterday as well in a thread that got purged.

Play on hard then. Or very hard.

Do you have autism, your sentence structures are worrying me.

lmoa

I'll take that as a yes.

WELL

Ewww, get outta here weeaboo.

is pic related the only good thing about new Nier?

Epic.

Dont sexualize the robot

Given it's a Yoko Taro game, it'll probably have a very fucked up story, no matter how much he says this one will have a happy ending.

Why would you be happy that the game isn't coming out? Either it's shit, and you can be smug, or it's good, and you can play a good game. Taking pleasure in a game being cancelled is just schadenfreude.

They said Kotaku had the same info. They weren't using Kotaku as a source.

What's wrong in taking pleasure in other's suffering? Especially when its an overrated hack like Kamiya.

Some games should never be made.

>tfw i was kinda looking forward to it
Legend of Korra cursed Platinum

Wew, Microsoft is dying for sure. I wonder if Platinum will ever release the game on another console/pc, or it will die forever. I wonder if this was going down during e3, especially with how Kamiya looked like ye hated every second being there.

Well yeah, it's fun to bully retards like you.

FTFY

But he's not the one losing something :/

FTFY

Didn't the publisher meddle with the game & it resulted in that shitty Donte clone for the main character instead of a cute loli?

Because it's another nail in the coffin of the tumor that is the Xbone.

With this and the Phantom Dust sequel both dying Microsoft has killed all two potential reasons to consider getting an xbone

Because no further money is wasted on a pointless project that in all likelihood was going to be a load of shit.
Wanting a game to be shit or do badly is schadenfreude. Wanting a bad game to not come out is wanting a company to cut their losses for their own benefit.

Nigger please, i am immune to "bullying"

the game wasn't progressing well due to the hardware limitations and you can see the corporate meddling. I think this is for the best.

pretty much.

I liked The Legend of Korra, if anything was unredemable garbage, it was the TMNT game.

Though it is far more likely this is the heaven's will, stopping more good games being exclusives to shitty consoles, after Bayonetta 2.

Jokes on you, I didn't give it a timeframe So it can die in 5 years or 5 decades

It was dead as soon as they changed the MC from a loli to knock off Donte.

Joke's on you, you aren't dying ever.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

Serious question: Does Microsoft have anything aside from brand loyalty driving sales of the Xbox One? Are there any exclusives worth talking about? I mean even the 360 had Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, and Ace Combat 6, plus a handful of decent small Arcade titles. What the fuck does the Xbox One have?

That just means I can stick around for when companies start caring about making good games I can wait

I want to say that's unfortunate because what I saw at E3 looked decent and I'm not really sure why everybody was shitting on it, but there's no way I was ever downgrading to botnet10 to play it anyway so whatever.

That's fucking gay. It's no wonder everyone bailed on it.

The only thing I can think of is that Rare collection.

Gears of War, Rare Replay and Forza. That's all they have.

Because it's the same user trying to sir shit up since like two fucking games ago, he probably also did this shit in KH and FFXV threads too

I'm guessing that the picture you posted is meant to be cute? Because that shitty german game has one fucking ugly artstyle.

sonyggers only have bloodborne though

You are a fucking paranoid nut, we have like over 2k different posters here everyday.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's the same group of people myself. and I'm a hotpocket

also 2k IPS, not people. get it right faget

Platinum doesn't have to work on some microshit game that no one was going to buy for their system nobody has. It's over and they stopped wasting money. Aren't you happy when you stop wasting money on something. Also Kamiya is a shitty person.

Kamiya isn't a shitty person, he just has to deal with a fuckload of tards. So he blocks everyone because of it, I doubt it's personal. JP Kellams on the other hand is a HUGE cunt.

He acts like a brat before blocking anyone.

It was already dead on arrival.

No, they just hired half the population of india to replace their higher-paid 30-something workers who were actually qualified.
The executives at MS run the place like a factory, they have for decades. Only they just recently realized that if it's a factory, they can replace all the workers with worse, cheaper ones. They just didn't think people would care about the worsened products made by those cheaper, shittier workers.

Now they either go back to scouring for STEM graduates who aren't retarded and spending years training them, or they flop hard as a company.

Protip: never replace your entire, experienced staff just because they cost too much.

true, but wouldn't you given the situation?

They have dragon rider assets, automat is super popular with the normal fags for some reason so its gonna sell really well, take said dragon rider assets, take Moonman and make DoD4. DO IT platnium!

Its just pointlessly making more enemies.

Anyone else expecting Kamiya to get fired soon?

Maybe if he fucks up the next game, but this sounds like M$ were being little shits and Platinum decided to leave while they still could.

Is 2017 the year Xbox One will finally get its deserved painful death? I hope so.

How do you fire a founder?

A coup?

The (((shareholders))) will make it so

It's a private company.

For what exactly?

Why would you want that?

Why not? He is a hackfraud who hasn't made a good game in years.

More enemies just means more obstacles to triumph over.

Get the fuck out of here Inafune Conman!

The only reason MS is still in business is because there is no other viable alternative on the market. Basically every other venture they've tried (consoles, phones, tablets, music players) has ended up in disaster, but the people in charge were actually stupid enough to fuck up their golden goose with W10 and the new Office.

It's not really surprising though, it's what you get when you put women in positions of power. I honestly don't see a way for them to unfuck the mess they made, because by all accounts no one working at MS has any fucking idea what half of the Windows code actually does.

It's a real shame. Microsoft must be complete fucking idiots.
I expected the game to be Kamiya's first bad one, but it didn't deserve what it got.

Nintendo gives money to Platinum(again) and Kamiya uses the scalebound assets to make the game they wanted to do in the first place, loli mc and everything
screencap this

Platinum fanboys are delusional like that

but this was his latest game since W101 and that was VERY good.

Now I wonder how the panzer dragoon saga successor is turning out. I doubt anyone on Holla Forums played crimson dragon but I'm still curious.

The game was confirmed to be cancelled.
archive.is/LuaHl

Wow, the Xbox One is fucking dead.

You got a source on that? Because that would make me interested.

The Xbox is either done or changing direction quickly.

Why did they scrap the loli anyway?

MS probably thought it wouldn't appeal to the western audience.

But what does Microsoft know about appealing to an audience?

Sure thing fam

What the fuck?

Nothing, if they knew anything they'd have left the loli in.

Nothing at all, but that evidently stop them from trying.

They're also removing all videos of it on Youtube.

They'll probably push Windows 10 harder than ever, that or the Scorpio is a new console entirely.

It delights me to see the Xbone burn to the ground.

It means "Japanese language" in Japanese.

Bon voyage Microsoft
You will not be missed after you fucked up consoles.

I'm guessing it was some sort of development hell ordeal considering it was delayed at one point. It was probably for the best as these type of situations usually seem to end up with a game virtually unplayable due to bugs.

Game was too hard for him I guess.

twitter.com/PG_kamiya

He hasn't tweeted since New Year's, apparently. At least he will maintain his dignity and composure following this, right?

Rumor is he's taking time off for his mental health.

Oh look a dubs thread.

I want to know why though, outside of the poor framerate it looked a bit promising and the only reason many people probably considered the Xbone. Did Platinum not have enough members to work on the game or what,

Read through the thread.
Microsoft confirmed it.

Scorpio is just a slightly more powerful XBox, and MS's chance to dominate the PC market has long since passed.

They have no games to offer and Steam will just crush them like it did other, more competitive rivals.

Kojima doesn't make games, his team does.

seriously?

Jesus Christ, that's like pre-ordering a game, but so much worse.

I knew a couple

My nigga, posting best girl.

Yeah, so why would the Japanese flag say Japanese language, the American flag wouldn't say English.

It's seriously mind-boggling how disastrous the xbone has been. Especially when you consider that the 360 won the previous gen and was the primary platform for most developers.

Microsoft fucked up everything more than I ever thought was possible.

Not even best shiki.

you have to go back

Never gets old.

Have you told him yet? If so what was his reaction?

Do they know yet?

I can understand, most people get tired of her.

>Implying Americans speak English. :^)

They're half right.

ripperonie

You haven't been to japan and don't know many japs. There's a archetype of person over there where it's cool to be negative to everyone and be a total dick while spewing obscenities. He tried to be that type of person at a young age, you can see it in photos and writing, and it stuck to him that he still does that. He's a brat and the way he wins is to be cruel. He's a shitty person and there are a lot more people like him in the horribly inhumane society over there.

YOU MAD YET XBRO'S?

Based Uncle Death.

Well he couldn't, he was working on Scalebound.
It's really a bitch.

It's not the devs money that gets used, the entire dev team are workers. They are paid to produce a game, if the game flops hard the only hit they take is their reputation and perhaps losing a bonus, the loss is with the publisher. This is also the reason you should never feel bad about pirating games, devs are paid a fixed amount, they do not get a cut of game sales, the publisher (read: suits and shareholders who are typically detrimental to game quality) rake in all the profit. The only possible exception is indie games, assuming they aren't pretentious/SJW cunts.

Yeah, I'm sure being called Krillin all the time must do a number on his mental health

Platinum cucks are the worst

Something is better than nothing.

Thank goodness, Yoko Taro is the superior man anyway.

If publishers are in financial trouble, devs get laid off. Hell, a lot of publishers lay people off anyway, once the project they're working on is finished.

kys, go back to cuckchan and the kys again(FAGGOT WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST **also Idort is the only master race**)

only redeeming part of series

chill out senpai, we're all pro gamers here

CHECKED

A few 100 people more buying a game isn't going to tip profits from a loss to success, and even if they did it would be so small they would consider it a failure anyway.

Your second point is true too, many publishers treat their employees like shit. Case in point EA, I also remember reading some thing from a former dev of Kerbal Space Program that workers would get laid off as soon as the work they were doing was finished.

You know what I mean, a Brazilian flag wouldn't say Portuguese, and a Canadian flag wouldn't say English or French.

Leave.

I want to fondle Kojima's smooth balls

Microsoft could fund a new Panzer Dragoon?

Oh who am I kidding.

That's not what I was saying, you retard. My point was that there are stakes for developers if the game they're working on flops–namely, their jobs.

I don't know, lad, I was just funposting.

Ok so even better. Platinum gets away with the money and M$ doesn't get a product to sell. This is good. Are you trying to argue with me or bolster my position because you certainly are helping it.

How retarded are you? I'm asking, because you might not realize it yourself.

back off nerd

From your post I got the impression that you thought the devs had some financial stake in the game's development besides getting a wage.

It's strange but I kinda miss those times, shitty as 2013 was.

Aw fuck my dude, this hurts.
They could also fund Banjo-Threeie

What, you want me to sniff the musky pre-cum from your cock?

Don't tease him user, you'll get the autist angry.

Fuck off I have more respect for people who play Fate VNs than any MOBA/MMO faggot.

You're not the master race anymore.

go back to Reddit.

kys

Hahaa what chillax my brotha lolllll

this isn't even my final form

thats because any faggot can run those on their shitty laptop. look at the trash being swallowed by consoles.

Yeah, look at those amazing console games like Call of Duty, SPORTS and Fallout 4

how about this fag?

No point in saying this. The main character makes their dick hard so all flaws no longer exist to them.

I'm sad Scalebound won't be a thing, but I'm glad that it isn't going to be on the XBone.

How does it feel to be a child with no breath of experience that you keep posting viral memes of an irrelevant eceleb?

You guys think Kamiya is into this? Maybe Microsoft saw what the Main character was REALLY doing to the dragons and they decided to shitcan the whole project.

Poor Kamiya.

What a trainwreck

It has ONE game.
That's why they call it the Xbox One.

more scali pls

Will this hurt the company badly? I don't want them to go under, but I also don't want to see them bought by Nintendo or some other company.

woah calm down there son, you might trigger mark, he'll choke on his cake and asthma respirator.

Oh boy, gaining the hate of some twitter fags, the horror

It was dead the fucking second gameplay was shown and it was slow, boring and nothing but quicktime events

Platinum wanted to make a more "Cinematic game" AKA sniffing too much of Kojima's farts and wanted in on the "WE CAN TELL AMAZING STORIES" train

Thankfully this kills the project and they can get back to making FUN games

Remember when being an idort was recognised as the only real master race, this is how you know this board has gone to shit.

rude

Shit, you're right.

Highly doubt that Nintendo would buy them since Bayo 2 sold poorly and them ruining Star Fox Zero.

It won't.

Miyamoto was the one forcing the fucked controls, and having the biggest of the autists defend it. I wouldn't mind it if you could change options. Something for everyone yknow?
Splatoon did a hell of a better job.

ok

So lets be serious for a second. The xbox biting the dust is undoubtedly good for gaming, but how will this effect the industry? In-between Cup Noodle XV flopping, WoW dying, and many other flops do you think investors will start to panic?

Who will fund it though? Sony?

I need this.

They don't understand consumers, so they'll compress it and push harder than ever before. The same happened in 2017, and holy shit it's been 10 years
Maybe this is a Reversal, maybe you're right and the industry WILL get good again!

Honestly, I think investors seeing the Xbox flop would make them push harder to oversaturate the mobile market because "THAT'S WHERE THE MONEY IS." It will get worse before it gets better.

Are you from the future?

This is a good idea.

Except Cup Noodle XV didn't flop. From what I heard, it's selling pretty steadily. This is, of course, fucking infuriating as I really wish FF would just die than continue shambling on so long.

She needs more rule 34 porn

Good. All that is left of my love for vidya is the hope that it dies and suffers no more.

Whoa hold on, tell me if anime is finally real in the future.

So the PS4 has 0 good games, the Xbox One has 0 good games, and the Wii U has only a handful. I think the 8th gen is the worst console gen of all time.

sorry to break your bubble but it was funded by microsoft so everything stays with them

if they want to make a loli game they will have to do it from scratch. there won't be a case of Serious Sam 3 where they just replaced cowadoody enemies with regular SS cast and called it a day

I may be

Porning Porn

It did

Maybe they'll take all the usable assets from Scalebound and re-use them in the next Drakengard sequel

MURDER

I'm surprised there are others that know of the call of duty outsourcing scenario with croteam and SS3 let alone someone else who can talk about it freely. Good on you, it's a piece of video game history we should remember.

Quadruple dubs confirm: the era of AAA mobile games is coming. (Square-Enix is already there, if memory serves.)

Christ, nu-spongebob looks atrocious.

How much of it did MS pay for? Scalebound was originally a Wii game so they can still probably use those assets.

>i own an xbox one
i'm still smug
my parents bought it

Your parents fucking hate you.

That game was a fucking travesty. Transformers was pretty good.

Who's cheeking breeking now?

Bahamut Lagoon.

Yeah it is.

Lets all post every single Xbone exclusive. I'll start with pic related.

Unfortunately there's still Overmemes, so Blizzard ain't biting the bullet soon.

That's it, you posted all of them.

Original XBOX was the only good XBOX, 360 had nice hardware but it was nogaemz.

360 got all the games because the PS3 was so difficult to develop for and because the Wii didn't have the aidience of tech to run HD. It even got a mainline FF not that it was good and quite a few other JRPGs

Fucking retarded sentiments like this is why people gave millions of dollars to Keiji Inafune, thinking he'd make a competent new not-Mega Man game instead of blowing all the money on hookers and shitting out a Newgrounds flash game. Or trusted George Lucas to make decent films post original trilogy and the third Indiana Jones movie.

I love Kamiya too but don't attribute all the good work of a team on one guy.

THE GAY COMMUNITY!

MS sure seems to have trouble getting along with developers.

kys fam

Good, I guess. It looked very medicore in every reveal.

When was the last time you even looked in a dragonology textbook?

Raiden V for PC when?

Get out

I don't care what SEGA says, they ain't doin it.

That is as incorrect as saying "alligators ARE crocodiles."
Wyverns are draconic, in the same way that alligators are crocodilian, but wyverns are most certainly not dragons.

What's Kamiya going to do now

It means that Kamiya isn't forced to make a shit game, meaning Capcom or someone might contact Platinum for a game now

Well he said that last time

Well I guess the only other thing to Post is Forza
Oh wait, that's on PC

This faggot again.
HOLDING THE BUTTON IS A CHARGE MOVE.
THE CHARGE MOVE FOR THE LIGHT SWORD IT A SMALL COMBO
EVERY WEAPON HAS DIFFERENT CHARGW MOVES

The same reason the Australian Flag says Straya and the Canadian one says aboot

I really don't want Xbox to be finished, because I have a few friends and family who play on that platform and absolutely resist the transition to PC. If the Xbox dies, they'll either go PlayStation or quit gaming.

Ideally, I don't really give a fuck how the Xbox does - but I like the idea of Cross Play gaining traction that lets me still run with them without having to buy their cancer box. (I just have to set up a Cancer OS install on a quarantined HDD and dual-boot when I want to play a game with them).

But that's never going to get pushed, especially not by fucking Sony, if the Xbox fails. I'm fairly happy as it is, with the Xbox simply being irrelevant instead of non-existent.

So you fell for the Xbox Meme

Good

JP is a fucking piece of shit who defends censorship and hamburgering japanese games despite living in japan
he is a fucking SJW loser to boot

fuck him and fuck any game he works on

I was looking forward to smugging when this abomination bombed, but this is actually a greater monetary loss for both parties AND the fags get cucked. Current year is looking good.

Maximum over-boned

Whatever happened to that Halo tv series?

The only one losing out is Microsoft, Platinum games gets their budgets in advance so they still get paid regardless if the game happens

so what does xbone even have coming for it in the future outside mutiplats that most people get for the ps4 anyway.

Surely the kikes at Microshill have something in place to make them suffer for failing to deliver.

Find a big rope. Gotta be big enough because you're fat.
Hang yourself.
Therein lie the secret to your happyness user. Trust me.

Tbh, I think it isn't too far off if MS's original intention was to produce a somewhat believable demo to show off during the early sales of Xbone. The point wasn't to make a game, it was to make people buy the fucking hardware, thinking they will eventually be getting what was displayed during events.

>>>/cuckchan/

I know furfags are mentally ill, but damn.
keep the (You)s coming, I have plenty more

Male animal/female human bestiality is surely on the degeneracy scale as well, but bara furry is a whole other magnitude.

At least this means we're going to get DMC5 in 2018 rather than 2019

First of all, midgets, even human ones are biological degenerates. Wanting to fuck one is basically betraying your humanity.

Secondly, do any of those scalies I posted seem to lack human-level intelligence? If their are about as intelligent as a human, then it's not beastiality. It's practically equivalent of xenophilia. And as long as the dragons ain't retarded, they will always be less disgusting to fantasize about than your magical nigger-midgets.

Not really surprised it's cancelled. There was no news about it in a while, and it didn't really look good.

What I want to know is why they would cancel the most unique game the xbone had going for it. I don't follow console news at all, but even then you tend to pick up 'background noise' about them and so far the xbone may as well not exist.

Can't even call them games anymore. At least they're honest about it.

gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?name= [dragon]

gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?name= [wyvern]

two completely different things you plebes

Man that looks really fucking boring. I bet the nips are glad it's canceled. This doesn't look crazy at all.

ON his dragon*
Floating around on his dragon, of course. Not 'in'.
haha

Kamiya had a small role in the development of Bayonetta 2, he was the supervisor. I actually prefer it quite a bit to the first game, though I'm not sure how much that has to do with Kamiya's comparitively small role in its production.

As someone who only just heard about this game today, I've got a question: Is the Xbone so irrelevant that I could go this long without hearing about an exclusive that was apparently supposed to sell people on the console or am I just that out of touch? Cause I'd believe either.

Well a bit of both as Kamiya was a big name on Holla Forums

Western (particularly American) expats living in Japan are an immense cancer who need to be wakizashid like the filthy communists they are.

Even your parents knew you had shit enough taste to want a Dead end system for their neet son. You should be ashamed!

Besides nogs who just wanna fug, australians and kiwis are the worst. something about being from a completely unimportant hemisphere but thinking they matter to the world

Post grigori you massive faggot, I know you have it.

I wouldn't blame you for not knowing about it. It was one of the games I was actually trying to keep an eye on after it was first announced as potentially something to play if I was forced buy an Xbone by family and friends. But the only time you ever heard anything about it was at E3 and shit, and it started off looking mediocre with some potential - to just being mediocre.

I feel bad for my cousin. With no games to play on his Xbox this generation, he's had to resort to spending more time at work to build his career and getting a girlfriend - just for something to fucking do. Poor bastard.

it looks like a QTEfest

REMINDED THAT KAMIYA WANTED TO WORK ON A STARFOX GAME

SCALEBOUND WAS THE REASON HE COULDN'T WHEN THEY DID

HE LOST HIS DREAM PROJECT DUE TO A GAME THAT WAS NOW CANCELLED

CoD/Croteam
I've never heard of this, care to share?

It's for the best considering StarFox Zero was doomed from the beginning because Miyamoto was hardheadedly using the game to try and justify the expensive gamepad for the Wii U since he was responsible for its conception.

Cancelled before it came out. I doubt they even started production.

>When no serious progress was made, because Microsoft kept fucking with things Microsoft decided to axe the project
>Microsoft is currently in the process of removing everything Scalebound from the internet, as if this won't just make people berate them more.
>The fucking idiots just cost themselves one of the only exclusives they had that might have given people a reason to possibly, maybe consider buying their faggoty console

By all means.. PLEASE keep shooting yourself in the foot, Microsoft. Fucking kill yourselves and get the fuck out of the gaming industry, you cancerous cyst on the taint of vidya.

Isn't that basically the story of how True Fantasy Live Online got shitcanned?

Microsoft has done this shit several times before. They get cold feet way too easily and shitcan years and years of work on games and projects that they doubled down and burned money on to advertise.. and then they just decide "Nah. Our loyal dudebro audience doesn't want that!" and then they wonder why no one wants to buy their system.

Remember Project Spark? It was supposed to be their answer to Little Big Planet.. and they killed it after just barely a year of being released, shut down the servers, and deleted all content for it.

Good lesson to learn here is co-op and multiplayer games are too much risk vs reward. How hard is it to make a decent single player game with an unique A to B storyline with interesting mechanics and decent graphics– it's not. If it is not a buggy mess, preachy with sjw shit or forced diversity, and doesn't self-censor itself to be mildly appealing to everyone so profits are theoretically higher, then it will be widely accepted by those who want these things and sought after naturally. Cancerous writers are killing the storylines and management are killing the mechanics. The best things about games these last few years have been the environmental backgrounds and music. It is never more the opportunity to make a small but solid game when all the big games are cucking themselves.

YOU FUCKING WATCH IT!

So when do we start getting FAILBOUND OC?

Kamiya isn't a yes man though

Starfox turned into the disappointment it was because the team that worked on it were a bunch of cocksucking, asslicking yes men

What makes this game good?

ohbaby that gex

Fuck this.

right about now

breddy gud

Considering 2 out of 3 of their projects were incredible, I'd say the ball would be favorable in Nintendo's court tbh fam

i kekked

What game?

It definitely hurt them but I think after Automata they'll be just fine as long as they don't fuck it up big time.

this is insulting.

which dragon would you fuck Holla Forums?

Those dragons look pretty cool, a shame they had to add the dumbass MC as some stupid teen
It would have been much better if it were a story of dragons fighting other monsters like giant crabs and shit on their own

PC port
WHEN
H
E
N
Hell I'd even pay for it if it came to PC and was under $40

this is how barren the pc library is

I second the motion

They are moving away from consoles and trying to get people to keep using windows now that more and more of their corporate customers are moving to linux and cloud SaaS, thats why so many games are made for xbone and win10 while years ago no xbawks exclusives had a windows port

I was wondering what happened to that game, just assumed it sucked and nobody played it anymore

Would have been better if you were the dragon instead of some faggot with a bow on the ground

Nah, I'm just a thirsty nigga for skelly related games

I feel a little bad since I remember Kamiya saying this was supposed to be an important project for him personally back when the game was first announced - apparently he likes dragons - but holy shit did they drop the ball with the execution. I really hope Kamiya didn't go in actually wanting to make DmC: Dragon Dick Edition.

A couple good niche games per year with infinite backwards compatibility > maybe 1-3 games total since 2013

Jesus, I hate all these "urban and hip attitude" protagonists in current decade. Pitch the game to Ubisoft if scrapping the character is off the table. They'd lap it up.

Of course he does, he's asian.
Skyrim didn't sell so well in Japan because it's a good game or because they give the slightest of fucks about Elder Scrolls.

It's because it let them make loli waifus and had dragons in it.

Yoko Taro hasn't developed a single game with good gameplay.

8/8 m8

I love you Harold

Try reading the sentence again and it will become painfully obvious that the opposite was implied. The second item in the list describing reasons unrelated to Skyrim's success is "because they give the slightest of fucks about Elder Scrolls" obviously means that not even the slightest of fucks are given by the Japanese and that the sole reasons for its success are dragons and waifus. This would also apply to the first item which is the one you have misinterpreted to mean the opposite of the actual meaning since you have ignored the context of the sentence due to your inability to process such high level concepts (or English is your first language).

I can see that happening. I wouldn't be surprised if Automate will be something entirely different from "being set in the same universe thousands years later" bullshit.
It will probably be prequel or some other twisted shit.

/thread

Too bad we'll get autists going on about how great it could have been now.

Scalebound was to be a Xbone Exclusive?!?

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA..koff HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Hence the usage of "pedestal."

Look, I understand you want to blame Microsoft, and it's probably Microsoft's fault, but Kamiya needs a strong hand to keep him from fucking up. It's how he ruined Resident Evil one time. Wonderful 101 turned out fine probably because Nintendo knew mostly how to handle him, although oddly for Kamiya he had some idea of what he wanted to do from the start. However, even then he added a feature last minute and didn't have the gameplay nailed down for a while apparently? Read the Iwata Asks about Wonderful 101, it's a good look into all the problems and strengths Kamiya has as a director.

THEY MADE EXCUSES BEFORE THE GAME WAS EVEN CONFIRMED TO BE CANNED.

TOP PROGRESSIVE JOURNALIST
archive.is/nVa9s

What else is new?

Another Drakengard game wouldn't be a bad thing, provided NieR: Automata does well enough.

im waiting for this title.
"Halo 6 cancellation maybe a good thing, here's how it can get Bernie back in the race!"

Is this board dead now?

You are a cancer on this board.

Its beautiful. Thank you.

So I'm going to call it now. Crackdown 3 will be cancelled.

Japs hate having to repeat shit on twitter. Even Hideki Naganuma, whos already friendly, will get pissed at you if you ask something he answered once in the past on twitter.

>>>/reddit/

The only cancer I see here is you newfag.

Scalebound was THE game Kamiya ever wanted to make, even before the original Bayonetta. Scalebound is far. far more of a "dream project" that was just lost for him with this cancellation.

It's disturbing to see how many people in this thread alone seem to think that Kamiya is their friend, or someone they personally know.

agree

So how many of the retards who invested in this shit invested on infinity next too?

Kamiya just went crashing into slumber

archive.is/R6vJl