This is the most vile, xenophobic, sexist, racist, shitlordist scifi show I have ever seen...

This is the most vile, xenophobic, sexist, racist, shitlordist scifi show I have ever seen. THANKS Holla Forums and the shitty 90's CGI just makes it better for some reason

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercover_Brother
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks hot

Zev>Xev

is that a young bogdanoff?

What show is it?

I tried to get into Lexx. It started off great but got too try hard goofy for me. I'm more of a Blake's 7 guy.

this

Is that VIP

Just me =^_&=

Denise 💜

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercover_Brother

Except Lexx was made by canadacucks and was trash tier among trash tier sci-fi.

I liked season 2 Zev. She got too trashy after that.

I loved that show. Top tier TV kino.

It's unironically the best science fiction show I've watched, with only Babylon 5 being as good but for very different reasons.

Heil. It's better than Red Dwarf.

Red Dwarf was too little butter on too much bread. The first season was fun but then it was the same jokes and gags over and over again. Lexx kept reinventing itself every season.

A bit of an unfair comparison. Red Dwarf was a sitcom. Lexx was a high concept sci-fi series that shone when it was exploring it's ideas in feature length TV movies.
If you want to see Red Dwarf done as a slightly more in depth sci-fi thing, you should try the novels.

Dennis 💜

Great series and all, but can we all agree that season 4 was absolute trash that is best forgotten?

Season 4 had some good episodes, but overall it was a huge misstep, yes.
Take a show that was characterised by weird, imaginative sci-fi worlds, and replace all of that with some lame satire of Bush era America. Why?

Yeah, ass carrots and Earth was kind of shit. IIRC the showrunners were actually surprised they got to make another season and I guess they were just out of ideas at that point.

Season three could do with a good fan edit to cut down on filler. I feel like there's a great season in there somewhere, but it's so slow.

Remember that time they landed on a planet where the only inhabitants were 3 people in a European castle that were attacked by zombie clerics every night?
And that goth lesbian girl really wanted to fuck Xev?

gay

Show had a lot of cool ideas and interesting universe building until Fire and Water happened. Shame.

Favorite episode? I liked the one about the space television station.

I find it hard to believe you are serious. As a kid I found it horrendous.

Fire and Water could have made a really good multi-parter. Maybe 4-5 episodes. Unfortunately, they made it an entire season.