R6S thread

ubisoft's latest first person shooter that isn't really rainbow six, also tom clancy is dead
rainbow shield siege n00b guide

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1547228
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Especial_de_Operaciones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Titanfall 2 is better

still here's a bump

I dunno if it is just me, but matches are taking an absurd amount of time to find. I've been in queue for 4 mins now with 4 other guys and haven't found a match yet.

Who are you? Could play some right now.
chenhonkster

The Division is better.

Come on now.

I was going to add you until I saw your name.

What's your guy's most bullshit Fuze death? I have a couple.

What the fuck do you think you're playing?

basically, imagine this shit in Club House garage, and why you should immediately never expect anything from your team if they can't even reinforce the objective room

question
when the fuck did shooting guns start being ineffective against enemies?

never

Shotguns have always shot bbs at people and for whatever reason it always seems like Ash/Jaegar or any of the one armor peeps seem to be able to magically tank all kinds of shots.

I've got a feeling this dude's not legit at all

I always hear people bitch about shotguns but I have never had problems. Just yesterday I hip fired a recruit from ten feet away. Not sure how low his health was, but it was a clean hit.

I want in.

Is there any sort of free weekend or demo available? I don't really want to just immediately buy in only to find out I'm trash at it and have no hopes of improving.

I didn't realize you meant a guide made by a noob when you said noob guide.
Capitao is good after a round or two when you know some enemy likes to sit in some particular place that you cant shoot up but can bolt so he has to either die or run past your firing line.
That and getting to the objective and then smoking enemy entry ways so they have to come blind at you or run through and take damage.

Most Capitaos are useless and if you have a BR on your team you know you are going to have a bad time because they will only play Cavelira and Capitao and they will be shit at them.

Needless to say, I was pretty mad.

They've had free weekends before, but they don't have a demo version or anything like that. So if you wanna try before you buy gameplay videos and waiting for a free weekend is your best bet. Also in free weekends they usually put the game on sale at the same time.

Alright, let's reword it: Capitau is useless most of the time, and when he's not it's only because the enemy was retarded, but most Capitau players are too retarded to exploit this otherwise they wouldn't pick Capitau.

Seriously, maybe Capitau COULD be worth half a shit if the players who pick him weren't all retards and Brazilian mud monkeys.

Gaze into the face of a man betrayed.

Wrong

Newbs teaching newbs

honest question: where lies the fun factor in this game? at first glance it looks extremely campy by design and slow, with a really short ttk. all of which dont sound that positive to me.

I dont have it, but I am sure because its very tense.

The low TTK plus the netcode plus the drones and other scouting/indirect damage tools gives attackers a big advantage so camping generally just gets you killed and the most effective play style tends to be constantly moving around the objectives instead of sitting on top of them.

It's somewhat campy, but you have a lot of operators gadget to counter it. But just with gadget alone you can't be 100% sure you can kill that camper before he kills you. So the communication weighs in here.
Also the guns all handle very satisfying.

Don't fuckin steal my armor then.

Being able to blast your way through stuff to kill people in new ways is fun.
But the real draw of this game is the information game.
Knowing where the enemy is and what its doing, communicating that with your team, and then countering that effectively is done very well in this game, moreso than any other shooter I can think of.

That said I wish the netcode wasnt so shit so people didnt have to waggle around to have an edge.

Also, I am sure its pretty sandbox-ey. There are an infinite amount of ways to handle attack or defense.

the big pros are that it has what i might consider the best destruction physics on the market right now and its kind of the only game that actually does CTU/SWAT gimmicks

TTK is low but that's because it's sorta about finding where to kill before executing, lots of information gathering and sneaking around before the gunfire starts

and yeah its slow, you'll spend time crouching or crawling around listening for enemies, and trying to stay quiet because they can often hear you as well

if it goes free weekend again try it, and if you like it don't buy it for more than like 30 bucks because it is multiplayer only and jewbisoft could easily fuck this entire game up with any patch

this might be a brilliant fluke on the developers part, between rotating spawn andobjective locations, not knowing your enemies operators until you find them, and limited breaching/reinforcing tools two rounds on the same point can go pretty wildly different and make players rethink their gameplans very quickly

i hate playing capitao because i feel like i could just play a 2armor operator who gets frag/flash/smoke grenades and a more versatile gadget instead, a strong fart will kill capitao and i feel like his smoke bolts clip into the ground half the time, and since they have a different smoke color it immediately tells the enemy that capitao is nearby and not anyone else who could be using smoke

but at least his smoke and fire can do something, IQ not only dies if she stubs her toe on a door frame in her purple sneakers, but her gadget does what everyone else can do by having working eyes and ears

i want to like IQ, they keep adding shit for IQ to counter but she just can't bring it

That is not what a fucking sandbox is.

She was briefly useful for like two or three days when Echo came out and she could pop the drone before he'd shockwave but then everyone stopped playing Echo and IQ went back on the shelf.

I like IQ's lmg. I tear shit up using that shit. I sort of wish as IQ that you could mark explosives and shit. Too many times have I seen like a sledge breach a barricade only to walk into a Kapkan mine before I could warn them.

How about you suck me off.

how about you don't use shit terms to describe something. Is any RPG a sandbox just because you can build a character in different ways? Is call of duty a sandbox because you can shoot people in different body parts and in different places? Fuck no.

i like her guns too but when it comes to LMGs i would rather roll fuze since you can lay down suppressing fire like a bastard with him and with 3 armor you're more likely to survive those popshots back at you

Fuckin Fuze, man.

thanks for the answers. i think i'll wait for a free weekend then - playerbase seems to be pretty active so it probably wont be dead until then. or maybe a really good sale.

also
does that happen often in multiplayer games? i dont remember ever consciously seeing that. that being said, cs and ut2k4 were maybe the last games that i really played in multiplayer, so i honestly wouldn't know

i loved that guy before he got buffed to godlike status

i don't know a lot about season pass qualities, i think in other shooters it gives you like DLC maps but in siege you get all new maps for free, getting a season pass gives you early access to new operators a week early and circumvents paying grind dollars for them. all the standard operators can be bought with in game currency fairly quickly, the DLC ones cost 25k grind dollars each which is actually fairly affordable if you have the patience because once you buy the standard operators and trick out the guns you like for them you won't be spending your grindbux on anything else since the cosmetics they've been adding are mostly terrible or cost real dollars

The year two season pass is for a few reasons, one so the esports crowd can have "seasons" and get their ego stroked because it makes them feel legitimate, two I don' think they expected the game to get as popular as it has and decided on making another year of content as an afterthought to keep people coming, and three the DLC is pretty much free so they gotta get a return investment somehow, as I'm pretty sure the cosmetics aren't selling as well as they'd have liked.

maybe its because most of their cosmetics fucking suck

Well, some of the payed ones are cool, like the bushido set for montagne. Though you are very correct, and I honestly try and pick cosmetics that aren't garish so I won't be given away. Some of the cosmetics make it so only your head is white or some other bright color, who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

I def prefer IQ's lmg over fuze's. Mostly because IQ isn't weighed down as much as fuze and her lmg has the faster fire rate and of course the faster reload, but who really reloads as fuze.

its something to do after you've killed everyone in a room from outside it with that thing

They need to fucking revert the arm damage changes

Watching you casually blast the back of his head off with a shotgun was hilarious.

surely there was enough to go around

I've gone from Platinum 2 all the way to gold 2 and my shoulders are getting very tired from trying to save losing games all the fucking time. I have a 1.9 kd and 1.1 win/loss add me if you wanna make it to diamond. Uplay: Devin-

Why would you do that to yourself?

The only reason he'd do that if one of his friends is a jackass who keeps forcing him to do it.

Haha and i want to be diamond of course!

i have 320+ hours in this game and still haven't touched ranked, but i also solo que a lot

I'd only play ranked if I had a team of buddies to play with, but all my friends are playing Overwatch. I'll probably never touch ranked in rainbow six.

you're not missing much. If it ever comes out of beta it might be worth a look, but I'll be waiting, and it's obviously not at the top of their list.

Jesus Christ why do people play team games if they just want to run around solo

we're still in christmas noob season, they'll learn or leave soon enough

It astounds me how people still don't automatically shoot cams. That became second nature in my first 10 hours.

I hope so. They really need to fuck off back to battlefield we wuz and overwatch.

Probably because there aren't any good shooters that promote flying solo. Team games are the only choice of anyone who wants to play an fps. That said I actually get a little nervous when I'm with a group. Most of my multi-kills involve catching a group unawares.

it never hurts to have one or two roamers/flankers who break off from the group so long as they aren't some one with a valuable gadget like thermite/thatcher/doc

I seriously see new glitches every day with this game, first time I've seen 6 ops on a team and defensive ops on offense.

Agree, but kinda a different angle to the genre.

user let's be serious now.

I like IQ since she runs fast, is more quiet, and I can pop pluse's face through windows and walls. Also is nice to have the Aug as well as easy vision to wipe out all gadgets through walls. Oh and she has breeching pads.

I might as well disable graphics entirely and run the game in text mode or some shit for how accurate what I'm seeing is to what the servers are saying is happening.

I briefly saw a Valkyrie on offense before my game crashed due to it.

That's pretty cool

Quite the annoying visual bug, isn't it.

what the fuck are bernouts still doing trying to "fight":a system that shit in their face

pic related it was this guy

I was stuck as a recruit cause afk so after putting down my single (WHY) reinforcement I was spotting niggers with the cameras, but then he decides to get downed and takes another armor.

they're good but I can name far better

Doesn't ranked give better resources?

Oh I expected memes, but after playing planetside 2 with the 8 outfit I just can't bring myself to play with people who use memes as names because far too often they spout memes while playing in an attempt to be funny and it gets old real fucking quick.

I do it because I can watch something during the down time without getting kicked for high ping.

Holy shit, an absolute fuckton of BattlEye given bans in the last hour. At least 50 or so.
And just got plat 2.

You should have seen the ban list when battleye was implemented

Who /operator/ dress up here

You know it.

this shit way too expensive for the grind it takes

I grinded the 90k renown needed for the diamond skin just for the aesthetic. It's literally just the platinum weapon skin with the gem pattern from ruby and topaz skins so i personally don't really mind.

I've been meaning to change it i just don't really have anything i like. Don't want it to be shit anime or shit memes.

Literally nothing just bug fixes

but someone should be leaking the new operators soon since they come out next month

Anything about fixing chicken leg syndrome?

Shame, I liked the silly look of it.

It's hardly my fault that Glaz took me down to 13 as soon as the round started.

Next month already? Feels like it was last week that they announced year 2. Which country is first again?

TEAM BASED FPS

Spanish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Especial_de_Operaciones

GEO are the best bet a thing that is interesting

here is something interesting

Taser confirmed?

Fixed – In some cases, clipping would cause an Operator's shield to disappear. This would allow the Operator to be shot through their shield.

If that actually fixes shields I'll be surprised since most of the times I get shot through it I don't see any clipping or shields disappearing, just bullets hitting it normally and ignoring it.

I actually just got out of a match as montanya i had a pulse run up jam his gun through my shield and killed me as if there was no shield. It didn't help that my thermite was just cowering behind me not doing shit while i tanked a doorway for him.

Huh.

Could you guys post more ebin Siege may mays? Seriously though, I just got my cousin into the game a short while back and I'm sure he will appreciate them.

is it too late to play dressup too?

Playing Thatcher is suffering.

You know it.

fourth guy is lagging

I've got a few people I play with on a regular basis. We tend to play ranked, because we always seem to get match against level 200+ diamonds in casual. We could always use more. My Uplay is POTUS-45. I'll probably play this evening after dinner.

I just want people to play with, fucking uplay.
us Gorgenbob

What are some simple things you have learned that are beneficial? Really the only one I can think of right now is

How do I become a good Bandit? He doesn't seem to be all that great but I feel as though I am not utilizing him properly.

electrify shield walls

Oh and don't let twitch fuck your fam up

Electric reinforced walls, and deplorable cover, and remember you're about as good as roaming as jaeger.

life is suffering

I usually play with random people and I never see them block entrances with their deployable cover. As for walls, I can only electrify one so it feels like I'm doing Mute's job only less efficient. How much damage does trying to vault an electric cover do anyway?

You are doing mute's job less efficiently, but you can also block entrances with barbed wire(not really recommended because it's quite easy to deal with) and get an acog scope. Electrifying reinforced walls is what you do with your spare batteries, or if you know where a thermite or hibana is trying to set up( or if you're fast enough to place it while it's still detonating) you can destroy the charge by putting a wire down and picking it back up.

You best not be talking about GO.

Only played 1.6.

Daily reminder that if you don't understand why you can't see people but they can see you: the camera is in the middle of your chest, not your head. Every time I try to turn this into a webm it comes out a horrific sub-300kbps monstrosity even in two parts, so fuck it.

But why?

It's a choice a lot of FPS games make to make sure that your guns and hands are in the "right" place visually on the screen.

Not how you spell EKO Cobra

Oh…

Of course I talk about the Cobra

I think this is only the second placement match I've won, how shitty do you have to be to get placed in bronze or silver?

God damn it, this ain't where I fucking belong. I shouldn't even be half this far up the ladder.

Well, it's that time again, I have 25000. Which DLC op should I get? Thinking between frost, buck, and hibana. Also would it be worth it to just not buy one and save up for the new ops? When do they come out?

all fun picks, frost and buck are super versatile and hibanas gadget allows for all sorts of interesting tricks

the new ops should be sometime in february so i bet they'll do a trailer or reveal with their details within the next few weeks so maybe hold on to your bucks till at least the reveal

You'll likely rarely get to play Frost since she's super popular, almost every game someone instant picks her. Hibana I manage to get pretty often but her gadget is kind of frustrating, it really blows to spend like 30 seconds lining up and then detonating your pellets to find that it left a tiny strip of wall that you can't get past.

that sucks but i don't think hibana should be spending too much time on making entry ways but rather killholes

although do note if you use two charges at about waist height you can make a hole you can vault through instead of using 3 to make a door

forgot my picture

Generally if I need to make a door I try to do two high against the ground to let people crouch through but if they leave a tiny strip in between you instead have slow ass crawling entrances.

the blue helmet looked a lot better till i actually put it on..

How did ranked become less cancerous than casual

CHRISTMASFAGS AND REDDIT.

It gets worse
I fucking hate these people, and I'd be back to ranked if the fucking queues weren't 20 minutes long.

25 mins to get into a match, playing at this time in europe is a pain.

sounds like an average IQ player

Montagne a shit.

He's one of the most fun ops, you can dance around people and make fun of their ineffective bullets.

Unless they nitro you or jam their gun into your shield apparently

Usually people are stupid and try to get a quick nitro kill. You bait them enough to toss it out before you actually get into the door.
Haven't gotten killed by someone phasing their gun through a shield yet.

I always save my nitro for when peeps try and rush with a shield.

Why is this shit allowed?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

At least casual is good for one thing.

Why can't anyone say a single fucking thing in fucking ranked of all places, for fuck's sake. And when I tell about an enemy everyone tells me to shut the fuck up.

Oh, so they were boosted fags who think they can get away with it.

I'm honestly surprised there is no bonus for playing as a recruit. They get less equipment on top of no gadgets so I would think a small renown bonus would be acceptable.

I thought his nerf was a fucking meme, why is he still an actual decent attacker despite his handicap?

Because his guns kick ass, and the shield will still get you enough time to shoot them before dying yourself.

his guns are buck tier good

his shield will only save you from one or two shots now but he's still got great guns

He still is the peeking god. He just has to play it smart and not sit in the same peeking spot otherwise his shield will get downed in an instant.

Compared to before when you had to basically AFK while Tchanka unloaded into your shield to lose it having it only be good for one free kill is a pretty massive nerf.

Are year one passes no longer being sold? cant find them for sale anymore.

You gotta get the 20$ bundle in the ingame store to get the operators from season 1.

It would be pretty retarded if they nerfed him to less than even decent.

Went 8/0 as blackbeard just now

The shield is there as defense now rather than being a viable defense and his guns kill fast.

The point of the nerf was that he was never meant to be a nigh indestructable pointman who can be careless about his approach. He was intended to sit back a bit and pull fire support, the shield giving him enough of a chance to either adjust fire, relocate, or return fire after being engaged. Yes, still good for peeking, that's part of what I just said. In short, if he doesn't get the drop on someone he has a mulligan in his shield. Otherwise you're supposed to play him carefully like any other operator, at which he is quite good due to his highly competent weapons.

Also he gets a pirate hat.

Just be more aggressive with him now he stucks holding windows but pushing hall ways or shit is good since he fucks over good players who pick Jager and run around the map

Also due to the nerf you need fucking the angled grip

Where is this from?

Am I on leddit? I thought Holla Forums hated Ubishit.

Do we have concrete reveal dates yet?

There will be live stream events on February 5th to 8th.

Arrested Development

jewbisoft accidentally a great game

this board is full of redditors

its plagued with issues so hardly a good game

Don't do this, we haven't had problems with them in previous threads, don't start know.

*now

What the fuck are you doing Ubishit?

Make it three times.

Why would I get this game especially when there's Uplay?

If it's for a tenner, and you have spare cash, then it's alright when it works. There's some artificial grind though, but if you grind long enough, you can get DLC operators for free.

ah i forgot about that, i haven't played BB in awhile because i pick thatcher a lot to help all these reckless people picking fuze because he got bugged

but i like being fuze these guys need to step off my dude

i meant buffed

Isn't "artificial grind" just grind.

I don't think I've ever seen a smugger-looking Blitz.

why

dropped

this

Good. We don't want you anyway.

So would anyone actually like to play this shit?

Can someone please explain to me why in the everliving fuck is Monty in every fucking game now? Especially when 90% of people dont even know how to play him. They end up being the last one on the team then awkwardly hug walls while the rest of the defence bully him until time runs out.

Also rate my glaz

Kill yourself

Having to grind to get the base game operators sounds pretty artificial.

He's a decent OP bro, underrated by faggots like you because he's not there to get all the kills, he's there to stop the enemy from getting them and by being the ultimate troll. The only real ultimate defence against a GOOD monty is to flank/get an ultimate angle/use smoke gas. Rushing them leaves you at the mercy of the team if they're still alive, and if not, their patience will wear you down and they'll just shoot you/ bash you if they're backed into a corner.

And If you were a decent glaz you'd hide behind montagne's shield for cover.

Drop ID faggot.

Nah we got our holy trinity of oven-dodger habanero and glaz all sorted.

Have some monty greentext

Fuck Monty

Because he's harder to kill now.

Havin fun gaiz?
Fuck you. Here's a whiney reddit post that gets half the casuals frothing at mouth due to their lack of "Git Gud".
Reddit?
REDDIT RUINS EVERYTHING WITH ONLINE PvP and PvE

People want to finish the GIGN challenges.

What the fuck is up with this BattlEye launcher shit? I've never seen this thing pop up when launching before.

In this case 'grind' is literally just playing the game. You get almost all of the operators right off the bat for doing the tutorial + playing the situations.

Battleye is the anti cheat. I don't know why it'd pop up now, maybe they updated it?

FUCK

Why do bandits always have to break my jammers?

because shields got buffed making his shield incredibly strong, he can take a nitro to the face

best way to avoid this is wait for him to set up his shit before moving your jammers, during set up you wanna rush out of the room and place your jammers near the top of stairs and drone-holes and then move them back to your reinforced walls when the timer is low

Yeah I always wait, but 9/10 he drops electiwire on my jammers on stairs or in hallways

Is this new? Or have I just never seen this terrorist hunt map/modifier type before? It was the Bartlett University map. Should have took a screen of it, but when you spawn there were a bunch of dead civilians laying around too

That's Article 5.

man that was a great video, thanks user

what a load of shit, I wanted to get it until I just saw that

Article 5?

Ranked is the same cancer, just whinier pissbabies.

Finish all the situations then come back

Article 5 has been there since the beginning, I think you unlock it when you finish all situations. It's the only thing in the game that has a story, there are cutscenes before and at the end.

Article 5 is the last mission in the Situations, basically a unique Terrorist Hunt bomb defusal mission but it can also be gotten randomly through queueing for regular terrorist hunt. They recently removed the gas and tweaked the map a little to release it as a multiplayer map. You really should do the situations though, they're free renown.

Guys, the jew's charms work

Isnt Montagne OP? I mean, he is basically unkillable without explosives, with no places where you can shoot him

No, not even close. You can just kill his team around him and he can do very little unless you run into melee range for him to instakill you with a shieldpunch, which still leaves him vulnerable for your teammates to shoot him. He can't do a damn thing but move while his shield is extended and Monty has to be very intelligent about when to extend and when to fight. He's slow, noisy, and easily flanked.

Checking those 69s, and no. A good montagne can be a real pain, but he can't do much unless he lucks out and dings you in the head. For the most part all he can do is stare at you taking fire until his team comes and cleans up.

montagne is good but a lot of montagne players suffer from overconfidence and don't actually keep tabs on who has their back. we gotta be more frugal with our nitros now too because landing one above of behind a shield will kill the user and his buddies still

Here, have another. The things you can do in this game range from lewd to filthy to absolutely disgusting.

I've tried the oregon basement spot and the tunnel one in the tunnel in clubhouse and neither have ever worked for me, every time I try the latter the other team just fucks up my teammates trying to defend the main hallway and the former they either just push the stairs and ignore the hatch or they come in on the second floor and push me out before they move down.

It also shows the wire distort when they do, which is really helpful to know if you put wire on a door and someone is trying to creep around and peek, so can see them coming before they can see you.

You forgot Ash's breaching rounds because they don't use an electronic detonator, and Glaz's sniper rifle which can shoot directly through Castle walls, either turning them into murderholes or just giving it a magazine or so of shots and it'll shatter. If you put your jammer directly under the window they can also aim down at an angle and shoot your jammer making it safe for Fuze to do his thing.

I don't remember if Buck's skeleton key does much that a rifle doesn't already, and properly cooked Frag grenades are pretty effective.

takes quite a bit more than that last i tried, i think i unloaded almost a full box of fuze's LMG into it with no results, but 12 or so melee hits will break it, so if you have two guys hitting it you can break it quickly assuming both players are smart enough to move away the moment it breaks

a risky move is trying to bait some one with a c4 into blowing it out for you as well

This reminds me of a match earlier today where I witnessed a buck unloading his main gun into a hatch in an effort to break it. I tried to tell him to use his masterkey but he would have none of it. I ended up having to breaching charge that shit because he was too stupid to figure out how his shotgun worked.

Pretty sure only Glaz can break them with his gun.

I'd rather stuff like that happen as opposed to there being more hackers than there already are.

I meant a magazine of shots with Glaz's primary. It has enhanced environment destruction.

I can either play with friends and get steamrolled by plats and clans or play casual with the worst people possible, it's the game that keeps on giving :^)

Have you tried rating bad games in the 1-2 star range? I find I get better matches that way.

Honestly never thought that did anything special, I might give it a try next time I come across a cancerous match

Guys, I need help, I have been all day thinking about Ash, and I dont want to become a waifufag

if you're gonna be a fucking waifufag don't pick the jew

I also like IQ, although the jew is pretty. But it feels somewhat wrong.

By the way, have you guys speculated about the new upcoming CTUs?

We already know what CTUs are coming, or do you mean the ops?

I meant to say CTUs in particular but we can speculate about ops.

What about a spanish fencer named Fernando

what would a fencer do? Parry the bullets?

Would be neat if he was the super melee killer.
There isnt much else to Spain though. Unless they get a naval cannon.

Caveira and sledge already kinda fill the melee role, but some sort of cannon would be interesting. Maybe something like ash's gadget but it keeps going through and can kill.

I just want Tachanka to not be garbage and basically he needs a rework.

I guess the only other idea I have for the spanish op is some kind of super-heavy juggernaut

What we need is an offensive op that can eat through barbed wire without using super loud/hostage killing grenades

do you find barbed wire that big of a hindrance? That would be such a useless gadget unless it is multipurpose.

Wow. Pablo the ex-convict ex-gardener with wire cutters. Instantly plants defuser and carries hostages quickly.

It would obviously be multipurpose, just something a little less of a blunt instrument than a grenade

I have a great idea. He can use it to cut the lights off a map. Its TREMENDOUS.

guys i found the ultimate gadjet

a pistol that actually shoots out lightbulbs

A shock pistol.

What is your favorite operator, Holla Forums? something op should have asked

doc

Just grabbed after selling doto items, anyone have that chart with the recommended skills or whatever they are? Just want to get some info going into the game after situations.
Thanks in advance.

SAS are all great first picks, Rook should be one of your early defender picks because you just have to drop his armor plates and then you can focus on setting up, gives you time to learn the maps a bit

IQ is a risky first pick because she is not actually very good but her gadget will help you memorize camera locations and common jammer/trap locations

if you're playing mute, place jammers outside of objective room, especially at the top of stairs then move them back in to where your team has reinforced walls once set up is almost over, and always place jammers underneath windows that Castle has covered, otherwise fuze will use them as a safe plant for his gadget, in turn do not use castle if you don't have mute, its too risky

Blitz

sledge

I play Mute 70% of the time because almost nobody picks him despite how essential he is
Other than that Montagne rules if you know what you're doing, less so if your team can't do anything but die when using you as cover

BIG FUCKIN GAINS COMIN RIGHT UP

Now what the fuck is this?

Jager, his Carbine is godly

Buck.
Hands down most broken Op right now. No Rof cap means I can spray at 600 rpm with 65 dmg a pop. People melt in seconds.

3 defense and 3 offense operators.
2 SAS
2 GSG 9
1 GIGN
1 JTF2

Fuck your ban Ubishit. I do what I want with my files, I bought this fucking game.

Bandit before Red Crow simply because of his autism glare & Hibana for her equipment dropped her because I felt she was too overpowered, I don't main anyone anymore.

Yeah seems about right.

Play Montagne or Blitz, then they can't complain.

Are you aware that pistol kills is this week's challenge, and that Luison kills don't count?

Shit mate, still. Pretend to use your primary but use your pistol when no one is looking.

Hopefully when my team doesn't stray off each one on their own just to die.

What did you do?

Are you aware that the auto pistol that the sat and sas carry counts as pistol kills? Makes it real easy.

nice trips. but yeah one shouldn't really have a "main" in this game since there is always going to be a roll to fill that some one else is too stupid to pick themselves, my personal thatcher pick rate has like tripled since red crow and mid season because so many people are picking fuze/hibana/thermite recklessly

Wow, IQ can use an LMG, thats hot.

IQ is just a better recruit. Her gadget is nothing special, but she can still tear shit up. Also
Poor taste.

It's not a particularly good one though, only a 50 round mag which it goes through about as fast as an assault rifle and super slow to go into and out of sights.

Meant to say, its hot that she… lifts

the only LMG that matters is fuze's. it seems odd that 1armor characters like cap and iq would have LMGs

Caps is basically the same LMG but yeah it's hard to live long enough to leverage the 100 round belt for fucking up walls or suppressing people when all it takes is one or two stray bullets to put you in the ground.

Fuze is kinda OP. Why did ubi make him the most versatile character? He has a shield, an lmg, and a great gadget, even pre buff. He's the only OP in the game to have both a shield and an LMG, and the only OP in the game other than recruit to be able to swap out his shield.

Its a straight up better ar. little to no recoil, 50 rnd mag, reloads just as quick as an ar, and has a pretty fast fire rate, but yeah she is pretty much just a better recruit.

That's an absolute ton of bans.

Supposedly the way BattlEye works is that because people buy their cheats from the people that make the cheats (directly incentivizing making more cheats obviously,) BattlEye just flags suspicious activity and waits until there's enough cheaters to do a ban wave and get them all, thus hitting them directly in the pocket because they have to go and buy new cheats, wasting the largest amount of money possible for the most people possible to discourage them from coming back and buying more and cheating again.

BUCK
U
C
K

I still don't like it because of how long it takes to aim and how much screen it takes up when doing so. It's great if you want to hang back and hold corners with it but if I'm playing someone with move 3 I want to be able to leverage it.

But…. its IQ!

how dare you

Feels fantastic. Also helps that I fucking dominated those games for the first time in a long while, I got four cluster bomb kills in two rounds and a bunch of regular weapon kills. The Christmas kiddies are still around being shit but with all the ones with wallhacks and aimbots gone for a few days I can leverage my moderate skills for MVP game after game.

Sledge, because I dont have Buck yet.

Montagne. He's much more versatile than anyone gives him credit for.

bump

I think IQ is the best roamer of the original operators. Granted you know what you're doing and don't step into a bear trap.

That feel when ive never been on a team thats picked doc, mute, jager, rook, and castle which is the best defensive team in theory

How the fuck does she even look so young? Caveira is the youngest female op at 28 years old, and Mute is the youngest overall op at 26
even the somewhat cute jew is 34

Is there a rough release date on the first of the year 2 operators yet? I'm at 15k renown and I want to know if there's any chance of me grinding out a whole 35k before then or if I should just take it easy and go for the 10k.

They haven't even been announced, so take it easy. On top of that if you didn't buy the good goy pass you still can't buy them for a week after release, so by then you should have enough, and can ask someone who did buy the goy pass if you should get them.

I dunno man, my grinding is real fucking slow even doing the challenges every week. I think it's taken me two or three weeks just to get this 15k after getting Hibana.

>what does it matter if we win?
Wow what funny trolls they are don't you guys think that was funny XDDDDDD Haaha ROFL. Seriously the reddit and christmasnigger invasion needs to end.

Fucking niggers.
It's not really a new thing though, just less rare now unfortunately.

I fucking hate these people

I TOLD THEM NOT TO BE HEROES, MAN.

How can people still fail for bait traps like that, I don't get it,

Probably February 7th.

What you guys need is a partner in crime; I play this game with my best bro 4 lyfe

another occasion

Unfortunately the community is fairly cancerous but what you gonna do? Add the people you have decent games with until eventually you build up a decent team. I don't even have a mic but I'm persevering with my phone atm. Add me if you want an operator to play with and you're not a faggot Oblitorator2006I named the account after when I first made it in Rainbow six Vegas for some reason, it's tradition that it stuck. Don't ask me I was about 12 at the time.

This shit actually applies to anything with an even moderately large community. Payday 2 with it's metafaggotry comes to mind first.

Did the game have a sale recently or something? There was a giant influx of squeakers recently but this just wrinkles my sprinkles.

The times I would get downed by a friendly who was being autistic in Payday 2 are negligible, perhaps because the other heister's knew that the funds they would receive would probably be more if more of their allies were alive to fight the law.

Why is it that a game that encourages such tactical efficiency could bring in such a massive entourage of retards? I don't even remember R6V being as bad as this, perhaps because it's 1 death and you're out of the round instead of just plain old TDM.

My theory is is that retards feel aggrieved that they have to sit out a portion of the match, so they have to take it out on you at the start of the next, which obviously doesn't really equate as being fair since that's the whole round rather than just some random interval. And the amount of people who will accept liability for their actions are negligible, just like real life.

And this was with a shotgun.

Shotguns are awful rng, sometimes they shoot hot air at point blank and sometimes you down a guy with one shot at 20 feet. Easily the least consistent items in the game.

10/10 oper8er waifu

Tachanka's good now that he has a shield, but people just suck with him because they never played him before the buff.

Tons of physical training will do that.

I dont know why the armor looks so hot

Tactical waifus are the future, embrace it.

What the fuck?

Too bad they will never exist.

Well, the thread is on autosage. Someone wants to make a new one? I am too lazy to do one

Also ask for Holla Forums's favorite mercs if you can.

Way too young for their age.

I'm talking about how IQ looks young, Also Thatcher is in his 50's.

No, but like, they look like they are 22, its impossible. I am sure Tachanka is in his sixties.

Tachanka is six years younger than Thatcher.

wait wat

Thatcher is the oldest in the game.

The shield doesn't protect his lower torso and therefor it is shit. The gun itself also isn't very good still.

Well that's what deplorable cover is for. I agree that the gun isn't too good, I think they should undo the need it got when the shield was added. Why would a mounted gun have more recoil than fuze's handeheld LMG?

I gotta stop mobile posting.

Wew. Thats shocking.

So, new thread?

If you see anyone with thelegend27 or a derivative in their name, they're automatically faggots who 100% don't play legit or suck total ass.

I saw one of those fags a week or two ago, is it some reddit meme or something?

Supposedly a shitty normalfag/reddit meme. Apparently from an ad for some shit f2p mobile game.

???

He's a grumpy old man who is tired of all the kids around him with their fooking laser sights.

Pretty sure we're in autosage territory, hence new thread. I'm just gonna let it get deleted before making a new one. Hell maybe wait til the new ops are revealed.

Nobody have time for that. Yes, we are obviously autosaging. What now?

I kekked really hard when he said "FOKKING LASER SIGHTS"

How is she so perfect, Holla Forums?

Hitting page 13 after autosage/750 posts is new thread territory.

Can we do it on page 12 so its quicker?

no reason to rush things, these threads are fairly slow as it is.

Alright, if you say so.

I really wish I could play.

Well guys, see you next thread, and remember to not hurt Ash too much

What a lovely lad.

Man, I am sad. I will never get someone as pretty and wonderful as either Ash or IQ. I wish I just had a wonderful someone to be with.

Is it just me of the connectivity in the game is absolutely ass lately. Cant have a single fucking game without people dropping out every single match. Half the time we are playing half a squad. Its like someone turned on permadeath or something

That's just retards leaving. I'll say that the servers suck major ass though, I get better ping on fucking slav f2p games.

So, new thread.

new thread