Reboot ''The TV Show''

The first totally computer generated graphics show.

Anyone else watch this kino or was I the only one?

It used to play on Toonami for a couple years.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=i4CjPB26qqg&list=PLfFZUfawz6rSuBeTdOgQBkVIhcagQviXz
you
primetimeinottawa.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Indiescreen-winter-2018-.pdf
users.globalnet.co.uk/~andraia/reboot.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit was great. I didn't like the first season but once Enzo got caught in a game and dragged onto the internet it fucking turned amazing. Hex was amazing once you realized that at one time she was just a normal program who had been corrupted into a virus. She wasn't evil, just incredibly broken and mentally ill.

Shit god damned this is some nostalgia my dude. Was this the last good thing to come out of Canada?

Its a fuckin hidden gem. Especially for a kid. Pure kid kino.

I was in highschool when the last season started airing. I knew it was retarded to watch cartoons at that age so I set up the VCR to record it and would watch it alone before going to bed.

Yeah I was trying to rewatch the first episode the other day but I might just skip to the second season. I dont really care about rewatchimg all of it and until it gets to the action it get be kinda hammy.

Its good enough that anyone can enjoy it. I remember it having some of the craziest plots of any show.

playlist with all the episodes
hooktube.com/watch?v=i4CjPB26qqg&list=PLfFZUfawz6rSuBeTdOgQBkVIhcagQviXz

you tube.com/watch?v=i4CjPB26qqg&list=PLfFZUfawz6rSuBeTdOgQBkVIhcagQviXz

Too bad they are doing a remake.

First season is just world building. Back in the day the majority of people didn't know shit about computers so a lot of the basic concepts of the series had to be established. Nowadays they could just pare the entire first season into two or three episodes to establish characters and jump right into ENZO's wild ride. Hell it would be a lot more intresting now. Can you imagine ENZO loading into PUBG and losing his shit with all the chink shit and violence. Or if he ended up on reddit and it is just a see of same face hive mind that seem friendly until he wrongthinks and they all turn in unison and try to hunt him down.

Or if he wandered into he and became Punished ENZO, a program denied his innocence.

It's very well known, what are you on about

I wasnt aware it was well known.

aired even here in fingolia
remember watching it as a kid

Remake would imply that it has any connection to the first season. Remaking a story we're familiar with its elements still intact. It's closer to a reboot since they are treating it like none of anything that happened from seasons 1-4 hadn't happened. It's closer to following the Code Lyoko live action path. Also, on page 12 of this magazine, it becomes pretty clear that he's using the brand of Reboot to create a live action show specifically for his son.

primetimeinottawa.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Indiescreen-winter-2018-.pdf

Here's what he says: For me, what is important is kid empowerment. I have a son. My son wants to be Austin (one of the four teens in the new series). He wants to be a Guardian. That’s what I want to do with it. I want to basically inspire kids, and adults. [This is] what the live-action element allowed us to do. We couldn’t do that if [the action] all stayed within a device.

No, i only watched this CGI kino series

If its the same man making it for his son to be in. It should be good.

Beast Wars was better

DELETE THIS

I watched it all years ago on youtube or some shit. Really enjoyable show and the early cgi is great aesthetic.

Yeah I watched this shit as a kid here in Canada. Didn't really know that it made it down to the States. I can't say that I remember that much about it but it was cool. Feng or whatever his name was bro-tier and that evil bitch was hot.

Holy fuck, I'm not even American but I am going to personally throw you back into Mexico, you little shit.

hey guys please visit my ReBoot website

users.globalnet.co.uk/~andraia/reboot.htm

imagine just how many ReBoot fan sites vanished after Yahoo nuked Geocities

Nope

Oh shit user, I was trying really hard to remember this show's name a couple of weeks ago. I used to watch it in the morning before school.

It was excellent except for when they brought it back for a second series with "higher quality" animation, which honestly looked worse. The first series ended on a good note with an actual "Reboot". Still even the second series is now looking much better compared to that awful new Netflix remake.

I remember that shit. It had so much potential but it kind of abruptly ended. The animation, setting and designs were all top notch and unique. All it needed was to have the villainess get romantically buttfucked out of evil by one the main dudes.

I think the Netflix remake looks good. I'll watch it when it comes out. Especially since its the same guy writing it.

it was great, reminded me of The Lawnmowerman movie cgi

Season 3 > Season 2 > Season 1 > shit > Season 4

And that's not just because it ended on a cliffhanger.

It looks like a shitty Nickelodeon sitcom.

Created by the League of Super Villains team?

it was like a real shoah

But using real humans is a stupid gimmick. The show should focus on Bob and the rest and tie up the lose ends with them. Not bring a bunch of shitty users. This is basically a fucking sitcom now.

It was all right. I doubt I would like it if I watched it now.

No, Beast Machines was.