Kirby General

Lets have a thread about Kirby.

Talk about up coming games or favourite games involving the cute pink demon

Was greatly surprised by Robobot being fucking good and I'm eagerly awaiting the inevitable return of animal buddies as well as animal buddies applied to Superstar's each-power-has-a-complete-moveset formula. The mech was an animal buddy in everything but name.

Aren't you supposed to spoiler that meat-thermometer?

the final battle where kirby goes gurren lagan made me chuckle, never had so much fun with a game in a long time.

I can't wait to see what they do with kirby, If i had a wii u, i would play the new one.

Considering that totally-3D minigame and Return to Dream Land using scraps from the cancelled Gamecube game like that Dedede robot, I hedge my bets they're going to try out a proper 3D Kirby game before too long.

I hope one day they bring back kirby tilt and tumble. Shits tight.

dude this looks like frozen organs

Never know, Mass Attack had a full pinball game and a timing-based RPG, now Robobot gave us a taste of a full 3D game. Wouldn't surprise me if they bring back Tilt & Tumble as a minigame with almost every Nintendo system under the sun having a gyroscope now.

I can't tell if I'm grossed out or really hungry right now. I want to taste those.

Even Robobot had that class based mini game shit. Fuck, i would love to play more of that shit. Even if they can bring back a tiny taste of tilt and tumble, shit would be great. The game was great to play, but fucken impossible to play in cars. I want that experience again.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't brought back WarioWare Twisted or Tilt & Tumble to Virtual Console, I can't imagine it'd be hard to make a build of the VC emulators that supports the use of the Wii U pad's gyroscope in place of the one built into the cartridge. Hell, if VBA can accomplish it, you know?

Just like Melee, Salami is a fucking retard who doesn't care about what his fanbase likes

>>>/vg/

Bump. I was gonna post these to the Kirby face thread, but the mods deleted the thread before I could post them, I thought that the anons here might like it, also here's the exploitable.

Oh cool, a place i'll never use.

I love playing games for little kids too xd

Kirbys good shit, thats fine tho.

so that's what happened to that thread

gay

You wouldn't, by chance, have downloaded any of the others, would you?

Also bump.

What's even coming out? Probably something on Switch eventually. Are there any good Kirby fangames other than Air Ride Modoki? Lastly, there was some guy who was making a hack of Adventure where you can't fly, it looked interesting at least, I hope someone does something like that.

nope, sorry, didn't expect it to die
only saved my own