Arma 3: 2nd Edition

Arma 3 is basically a massive military simulator in which players/programmers can make their own missions and play with or against each other. Examples of these kinds of gamemodes are King of the Hill, Battle Royale, other shitty mods. Currently there is no way to pirate the game and play on our servers.
No, outside of a very annoying popup that will occur every 10 minutes you can still use dlc weapons. Although you will not be able to use dlc vehicles or play on the jungle map, but you will most likely never find us using it. All 8ch servers use vanilla content with the exception of mods.
Servers
xperience.ddns.net port: 2302
password in the near future is 8ch, currently does not have a password
To join, simply open either your game or the arma 3 launcher. In the launcher, select servers, then direct connect; For in-game, click on multiplayer, server browser, then direct connect. Put in the address, then the port.
Gamemode is Liberation, conquer the island of Stratis for nato.
Teamspeak (required for the most part): 91.121.203.79
Password is nigger
Mods:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=450814997
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=463939057
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=620019431
Go here: radio.task-force.ru/en/
Download the radio zip, big blue button.
Take the Teamspeak 3 folder from the zip, and place it in your TS3 root folder.
Make sure caps lock is not your push to talk button in Teamspeak.
Caps lock is your push to talk for in-game. "," and "." change the channels. (Note that for TFR you will not be able to change the channels.)
press ctrl+p, (make sure you have the right radio, if it doesnt have a screen with numbers its wrong.) Stay on channel one, click and drag the mouse over the number and decimal to the right of the channel, change it to whatever your squadmates are using.
ace is a more complex form of doing actions. hold down ctrl+windows button to make self actions. use windows button to do actions on others.
Good luck soldiers!
Sticky, feel free to make it better in the future: pastebin.com/yTy6sKQp

Other urls found in this thread:

dev.arma3.com/ports
rhsmods.org/
archive.is/XMJEf
mvps.org/directx/articles/fps_versus_frame_time.htm
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/111f0poB2GtEIAGbJwNxs2Gwaj9oQ79wVNr2tBBUexQ8/edit#gid=1286392137
youtube.com/watch?v=wJC5BPObbnA.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375092418)
dev.arma3.com/post/oprep-combat-patrol
youtube.com/watch?v=XDQ0kyV0Ud4
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=167274881&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=722648525
reddit.com/r/arma/comments/5ptx75/antistasi_17_showcase_insurgency_simulator_with/
youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ENRfwXdk
youtu.be/RH1ENRfwXdk?t=38m19s
imgur.com/a/moG0e
8ch.net/k/res/459771.html
arma3.com/news/arma-3-roadmap-2016-17#.WIr8oaWtSUm
arma3.faith
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like your style user. I'm guessing these servers are US based?

I backtraced it to Paris, you might want to add that to the OP as lag is a thing.

Does ARMA3 have any good single player mission mods?

Liberation is east coast.

and like this user said, the other is in paris

How serious are you guys? I want to meme.

Has anyone got ARMA 3 working on Linux? I'm making the switch pretty soon and would like to be able to operate operationally.

Don't worry user, but when you see an enemy, just throw it on him not me.

I think wine has dx11 support now, but i dont know if something as heavy as arma could run on it.

dev.arma3.com/ports
Not all mods work with it and you should expect even more bugs than the windows version but it shows there is at least a chance of ARMA 4 getting GNU+ support.

The Teamspeak we used to use for ISIS was on a different IP than what you linked, but I have a Teamspeak on that server too, I don't mind if we start using that one, just have to make sure everyone joins the new one

we were operating pretty hard there fellas

Some short tutorials for those wondering how ACE and TFR work.

Great Emu War when?

Morning bump

When are we operating again?

Whenever I am sober enough to fly.

Misadventures has a few people on it, go operate if you feel like it.

how do you fella's feel about buying ARMA 3 from one of the seedy key websites?

Depends on the site and the seller on that site. Go for ones with good ratings and many sales.

He didn't fly so good!

flying is not so easy in arma right? do you have to study a flight manual or what?

Either I am retarded or Gyro Removal is down I cannot connect via the Server name or the IP and port. Wew laddie.

i had the same problem mayne. connect to the link but don't add the :#### port, type that into the "port" field instead, and be patient. it takes no joke like a full two minutes for the server to pop up in the list though

Read the controls, then try flying in the editor, especially practice landing. You can watch some jewtube tutorials.

That aren't tutorials/practice maps for the player.

That is a little funky. When I get in I can be a tutor for people who want to learn how to fly. Helos are my speciality.

Its only fun for griefing.

I think there is a single player campaign now

Other than the base one.

Check the workshop?

So close yet so far away.

Quick Note:
Liberation seems to go up when the server admin feels like it, so the thread is the best place to see when its online. Correct me if I'm wrong.
To connect, direct connect through the server launcher this gives me the best results, YMMV and copy/paste xperience.ddns.net:2302 into address. The port should default to 2302. This server is not running mods, so unload them all before you join.

For the ISIS server, filter HOST so its just ISIS, and wait a whopping two-three fucking minutes and it will appear. Make sure you have the TFR, ACE, and CBA_A3 mods installed.

Also get a god damn working mic you cheap niggers

When I get my server back on its feet I will get in talks with the Liberation host and see if he wants me to host it 24/7 cause having a server offline for "no reason" is just dumb. Nigga I wanna play videogames.

I wish I could figure out how to get this game to at least run at a stable 30 FPS, at least, with my card.

so when you guys are talking bout ISIS roleplay, are you playing against bots?

Squad Threads when?

we arent really roleplaying atm because we are on average 3 people …

if we get some russian weapon /vehicle mod's i could roleplay.. so far we are just slaughtering ai and getting stuff figured out

(I'm hyped bcs i get a new pc in 2 days with 1080 and all the good stuff :D )

Was hoping for recommendations.

People who play random drop in missions like both liberation and ISIS are generally no fun as they go "Muh ghillie and 50cal, it makes the game more fun" just to shoot at idling AI that don't even shoot back unless you ramp up the difficulty until they snipe you with m4's at 1km away.
If you really wantto enjoy arma you do have to find a group of people who enjoy how you play, weither it be small group of 4+ raiding servers to bully kids or a huge 30+ milsim autism centre which I am particularly fond of.

I have enjoyed it for the small amount of time I played it but that autism is a whole new stride.

More like "Joint Operations threads again when?"

Fuck off
Speaking of which, why doesn't the ISIS server add the CUP project shit? Add all the things from the ARMA 2 + DLC so you can go true gorilla warfare with T-54's and other shit vehicles.

SERVER MOD SUGGESTION

Since people want to rev up the russian autism let me show you what a REAL mod looks like
rhsmods.org/

:DDDD :D: :D:D: DFUGG

i dont know, host says he doesnt want to go too hard into mods because people wouldnt join… its literally just 1 click more before joining and a once 1hr average downlaod time for some mods…
then again he would have to redo the whole mission to use russian stuff instead of the cyborg shit thats vanilla

because it's gigabytes of data

also gigabytes of data

We already have very few players, this would make even less people bother with joining. And I know fuck-all about running ARMA servers so if it takes anything more than copying the pack and adding the launch option, I can't do it.

this

Literally torrent 5gb~ and having the arma launcher detect it as a mod. EZPZ.

had a great time on Liberation last night but really, we should run at least ACE and maybe TFR if you guys are down. it'd make medicine way easier to deal with and radios are fun

you cant die as quickly …. or rather .. its able to revive you even from headshots..

no, you're right, not easier but way more fun. i like being able to easily bandage a comrade, or to have to mentally kinda queue up "i need to bandage him, then give him a blood transfusion, then some morphine and some epinephrine". it's easy to do and it's satisfying

It makes being a medic far more fun and interesting but it doesn't make medicine easier. you also get downed from more random bullshit

Also the ACE stamina system is retarded bullshit clearly designed and implemented by manlets. Having 20kg is a ridiculously light load, you should not be struggling for breath after a 10 meter jog.

It's designed for someone to change the config to suit an outfits idea of what a solider should be capable of. Default is fucking trash shit that ACE team thinks is reasonable.

g2a and greenman gaming are your best bets imo

He turns it off when he goes to sleep, usually around 12-1 on the east coast. Most of the time the server is dead at that time, and leaving it up would allow the enemy ai to recapture their shit.

What is 20kg? 50 pounds? Yeah that is fucking light as fuck. ACE team are absolutely retarded if they think that's reasonable. Depending on how many days you will be out on the field you could easily be carrying well up to 130 pounds. Realistically if you are just a rifleman you are about 50-60 pounds easily, but in reality if you are carrying shit like an AT4 or SAW you could be up to 80 pounds and still be expecting to run 300 yards at a time to get to new positions especially in a desert and be ready to fight.

It's actually about 45lb, so it's still light as fuck in the grand scheme of it.

With how fast your character tires out carrying that little weight, it's easier a fat fuck with no stamina or someone carrying 200+ lb.

The weapon sway I absolutely hate too, it should be a quarter of what it is right now.

That's why editing of config values is important and not just letting ace team decide your balancing for you.

Jesus this is why I hate "muh realism" fags. They literally have no idea what is truly realistic and all of their attempts at realism couldn't be further away from real life. As an earlier user pointed out they really must be manlets that have no idea what the fuck they are on about.

I take it server owner has to config that shit?

Yea I think it's server side.

Is there a Syrian war mod?

I am kind of curious, what can you do your end to config files to reduce the retarded weapon sway and stamina restriction? If there is any of course?

theres Takistan

Currently working on finding new gamemodes that work for dedicated servers, anyone know of any? I'm trying to set something up once we clear the Liberation gamemode since we're about halfway done with it.

I plan on a gamemode that I can switch maps/factions out, as I do plan on doing something like a Winter Chernarus Liberation or the like.

I don't know how well it'd go over, but honestly if we could get a Zeus server going and some Zeus's on rotation that aren't retarded that'd be cool.

the chernarus shit sounds great.
you fucking stalker

Generally shit is up to server configs, or in some cases up to scripters of missions. I think you can script certain settings to override the server settings. It's a blessing and a curse.

is gyro remover down

Nah, not like that. Picture something like Battlefield 2142 but in Arma 3.

k den

i think it is. i tried to connect about four hours ago, nothing. and the ISIS teamspeak is still down too

Is Arma worth playing? I never got into it, but then again, I never tried playing with people.

it's only worth playing with other people. arma is a hard game to recommend because as a game, on its own, it's not very good, but it gives you a lot of tools to have a great time if you're playing with fun people

what he said, arma is a 100% multiplayer funbox. No question about it. Only faggots who play by themselves are in dayz

What kind of gamemode / mission would you like the best? Dynamic missions or capture the island? Maybe something completely different?

Run or jog?
Is this backed up by an military/sport experience?

300 yards really is nothing if you are /fit/. About the size of 3 football pitches. If you ever have been in the army you are expected to be able to run that and back again twice in full gear by the time you leave basic.

Do you any experience to back that up?

You have no idea. Back when they tried to implement their stamina system into Arma 2 it was so undeniably inaccurate that everyone flipped their shit at them. They tried to justify it with being realistic but it was not. Real soldiers do not fucking pass out from exhaustion after running 100m with 60lbs on their back. In the end they got called out by so many ex-servicemen and existing servicemen that they removed a lot of their realism changes because they blatantly weren't realistic. Their reputation never really recovered honestly from that. By the sounds of things they are up to their old tricks again with Arma 3. Overall people forget Arma isn't actually a realistic game at all; it tries to be so realistic that it's completely unrealistic.

I have. To join the British Army you need to do around 35 push ups in 2 minutes and 50 sit ups in 2 minutes followed by doing a 2 mile run in 15 minutes and that's considered just good enough. Ideally you'll want to be much fitter than that. By the time you leave training you'll be expected to carry 60 lbs of equipment and do a 2 mile jog in about 15 minutes. Mind you a lot of this shit I had to do 20 years ago so don't know if it's changed since then
While not entirely what I had to do this gives a good indication what your fitness should be like : archive.is/XMJEf

Anyway back on topic. How is Arma 3? Is it actually worth getting over Arma 2? I've heard so far that it's pretty empty and needs fucktons of DLC and mods to be playable?

I don't know how relevant it is but I used to do a lot of hiking and kayaking. Hence why I called bullshit on the 20kg limit making people as exhausted as a feminist after chasing after an ice cream van. Would regularly do like 10-15mile hikes and paddles with 10-30kg of equipment on my body. Depends where I was at and what I was doing to be honest. Either way I would not be out of breath or tired after doing that.

Fuck this math gay shit

Does anyone know how to disable ACE fatigue? I've tried making script files with "player enableStamina false;" in the mission folder, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Also, the same command in the debug console doesn't do anything either. Tried the old fatigue commands but they don't do shit either.

Your post doesn't make much sense m8, are you sure it's the maths you have problem with?

Can be played with no mods. It depends what your are looking for. Comfy operations require comfy gear. I could never have imagined operating in arma 2 with no mods. ACEX had all the weapons etc. Arma 3 is just different, but having the dlc and expansion is a must just as having operation arrowhead was a must in arma 2.
Arma is always as empty as the mission maker makes it. The lack of creativity and being shit at mission making should not be blamed on the content available to you. If by "playable" you mean technical features, than ACE3 is a must have.

While most people already know of it, CUP for ArmA 3 adds the old Arma content including Arrowhead stuff. Feels so much better with the slightly more fluid movement system.

I have to say replaying the original Operation Flashpoint singleplayer missions in ArmA 3 (someone is remaking the whole campaign, check it out on Workshop) was a blast.

CUP is shit. Time to move forward. Embrace RHS. The quality difference is immense.

One of these servers should just run a vietnam mod

if there are no good scenarios we could just get someone autistic to be zeus

When I get some time to, I'm going to try and find a map set in some African deserts. I was thinking of doing Operation Torchlight since IFA3 now has them.

There used to be a public server that had around 20 players tops, but it didn't see much interest as the UNSUNG mod is 8 GB.

I've been wanting to buy this since it goes on sale pretty frequently, but I remember everyone always said not to since it could only utilize one CPU core which made it run like anal sewage. Has that been fixed yet?

No, and it never will be fixed. The real problem is however that you can only play when there are other people playing that you know.

I have 150 hours in arma 3 and 80% of it is just fucking around in singleplayer as Zeus and tard wrangling the AI

Shitty. What kind of framerates are we talking about then? I have an i5 4670k with a GTX 980Ti, but I'm planning on upgrading to Ryzen when it comes out, though it doesn't sound like it will affect this game very much.

1 core is a meme from reddit.

Mostly editor, but I have played almost all the modes available.

Intel CPUs tend to get better performance but it's all over the place. In any case, it's playable down to around 10-15fps, which is about the minimum I tend to get on AMD

Fuck it. I might as well give it a try then.

This is for anyone that says it only uses 1 CPU CORE.

This is while having ~150 ai fighting.

This has been fixed since ArmA Armed Assault.

Anyone saying otherwise is a dayz redditor.

I heard this from Holla Forums probably around two years ago now, so that's good to know.

The important part in someone saying "it runs like total shit because it only uses 1 CPU core" is not the 1 CPU core, it's that it runs like total shit, which it does for many people

silky smooth 13 fps

It works on my mission.
Obviously while playing Altis life you are having bad performance.

Educate yourself!
mvps.org/directx/articles/fps_versus_frame_time.htm

silky smooth 13 fps

Whoever your character is supposed to be, he should have stayed in basic another round.

I think this game is amazing and I really appreciate the realism but my only major gripe is that you can't engage in any cqc whatsoever. Even with the mod at the most all you can do is mediocre love taps and sensual strangleholds.

That being said I am aware that its a lot easier to just pop a guy in the head, that in line with realism cqc doesn't even take place that often AND in-game there are very little if any opportunities to fight in a melee situation.

But I just want to be snek ;_; Out of curiosity are you guys against mods for that kind of combat?

For any ausfags looking for a community check out Rifling Matters, we have the sickest bantz.

butthurt yanks and europoors are b& on sight

Holy shit you are one butthurt autistic faggot. As pointed out Arma still runs like shit because it's still nowhere near as optimized as it should be. Funny enough you also just showed evidence of a CPU bottlenecking the GPU, the GPU should not be getting taxed that hard.

What do you mean my GPU should not be taxed so hard?
If it was a bottleneck by the CPU, GPU utilization would be < 90% meaning frame rate would be low due to CPU slowing it down and leaving the GPU a lot of headroom.

What do you have to show in form of experience? I'm just butthurt because people like you who have not even played the game enough or do not understand it one bit act like they know everything about arma.

Saying that something is badly optimized is completely different from saying it only uses 1 core. I should just abandon these threads as everyone here is still too new and too arrogant.

Decent bants none the less.

please do

One of the things the devs are currently working on, at least according to them, is making arma 3 actually able to run 64 bit, for better CPU and memory usage. No idea how long it'll be before that's actually implemented for non-dev builds, or how much a performance increase it will bring.

If you cunts have your own communities, how is it that at least 5 of you manage to infect every single American and European group with your presence?

Lean your weapon against something to steady it. Don't sprint everywhere.

I just fucking realized that the stance of you're weapon greatly affects the fatigue of the user

Double tap left ctrl to go at ease. You can move while recharging your stamina

in fact, sprinting at ease drains as much stamina as jogging with the weapon ready

double-tapping C to walk while the weapon is lowered recharges stamina fast as fuck

I shouldn't need to lean it just to aim straignt, and even when I lean it it still doesn't do much for accuracy.

Reminder this is a reddit thread.

Reddit hates Arma though you Redditor.

Here's your proof, a wild redditor at

Redditors will never be this comfortable.

Your lack of Trips say other wise.

What's wrong with CUP and how is RHS better?

CUP is all ported from earlier games so is missing some of the features introduced later like multiple optic support and turrets getting stuck by damage.
RHS has all this and more but use their own damage model which breaks compatibility with stock gear and other mods. eg. RHS guns are weaker than stock but so is RHS armor so it balances fine but using a RHS gun against stock armor will prove unbalanced.

anyone having a fun time right now?

Any fact to back that up?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/111f0poB2GtEIAGbJwNxs2Gwaj9oQ79wVNr2tBBUexQ8/edit#gid=1286392137

Diffrence between CUP and RHS:
CUP : ports old assets into arma 3. ArmA 2 / ArmA 1 quality assets with their configs brought into arma 3's standard (arma 3 uses newer version of physx), but the models and textures are old, uses sound from an arma 2 soundmod called JSRS. Made by community effort. Therefor the skill of people involved is smaller, but the amount of contributors is bigger, CUP however is fine for whatever pvp, zombie or altis life modification you happen to be playing as it still has content, but in lower quality.

RHS : Used to be a mod back in arma 2, but the assets are completely remade for ArmA 3. Has a professional studio behind it's development, while they are getting some help from a few community members like LAxemann ( youtube.com/watch?v=wJC5BPObbnA. LAxemann has created Dynasound soundmod for arma 3. He thrives for high quality, therefor they are having him help out). When using the RHS content a theme can be noticed. It's created by people with great talent, who seem to be really passionate by putting extreme detail into their assets. Images related. Flying a chinook around you don't expect there to be a system that notifies you of incoming RPG's, it is something they did not have to do, but they did. These small features and extra additions to gameplay are what make RHS the best mod out there.

You see, I don't care if you do not intimately know how a videogame is coded. I just rather there not be people that are new to arma here that get misled by you trolls who are only here for giggles. If you want to have some giggles, then there are better ways of doing so, go on altis life and kill some 12 year olds and have them sperg out at you, bring a webm and have a giggle on the thread, but don't poop where you eat…

Heard it got 64 bit update.
Did the game still run like shit?

I happen to have Arma 3 installed and a hotas. Do hotas even work for arma? last time I tried mine it was pretty fucking difficult to fly a heli on it.

Using the thrustmaster x by the way. I'm tempted to install the mods so I can join you guys, but it's been nearly over a year since I actually tried to play the game.

64 bit is more stable, but last I tried it on dev branch, I scored ~38 FPS in a benchmark when on stable(32bit) I scored ~40 FPS. To me, running at 40 FPS average is not shit. However optimized some missions are still comes down to the complexity and optimization of the mission you are playing.(steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375092418)
Playing a huge mission where there are dozens of unoptimized scripts running all the time, ai that is not cached correctly or not cached at all or a mission without a proper garbage collection script. You are going to have bad performance. Having a beefier computer or having 64 bit will make your game run a bit better, but it will not fix badly optimized missions.
Arma's freedom of content creation is it's biggest strength and it's biggest flaw. If you choose your missions well or just stick to the bohemia's official missions ( they are making their own Combat Patrol dev.arma3.com/post/oprep-combat-patrol ), you'll have more performance than in most public / workshop missions. Stick to COOP, frame rates do not matter as much and it's about the experiences you share by being in an immersive battle, rather than getting the most frags.
If performance is really important to you, then arma is not the game for you. Play battlefield 4, it's really well optimized, doesn't allow custom content, so it will always remain optimized. If you are not into fast paced gameplay, try out Insurgency (Source mod) or SQUAD (unreal engine 4) on steam, while insurgency has steamworkshop for sounds and textures, squad lacks any customization on it's official servers, that can provide fairly well optimized PVP teamplay for your entertainment.

It's hard, steep learning curve. Only use the advanced flight model when using hotas. It takes a while to get the hang of it, it's hard for a reason 'tho. Because there are enthusiast like this: youtube.com/watch?v=XDQ0kyV0Ud4
Not for everyone, it's one of those amazing features that are not necessary for a game, but there for the minority that knows how to appreciate it. If you are looking for fun then try out battlefield 4. It's flight controls are easy to learn and are not difficult at all.

ArmA is not for everyone.
"If you want to jump and frag play battlefield 2"

Only one person on the serb. Any time set on when we meet up to play?
How about 23:00GMT?

Played BF4 to death years ago, not even interested in touching it again. I just asked if a hotas would be actually useful since I actually want to use the damn thing for more than one game but it seems Arma will always be best m/kb. But really, I never did Operating in Arma just Koth by samatra and played that breaking point mod. Was looking to get back into playing again now that I upgraded from a 780 to a 1080 and have a 4k monitor.

People used to get on somewhere between 1700 and 2200GMT a while back but the last few days the server was mostly dead around those times. Maybe today will be better given that it's saturday.

Operating is different. It's a lot better than Koth or breaking point, which are just boring pvp missions.

I hope you try it out. Make sure you set your 3d resolution around 125% for better image quality on 4k!

Yep. You can also test it for yourself, the penetration values for the HMGs is the biggest deviation but all of them are a little off.
Second pic is CUP PKM vs RHS PKM, the anemic one is RHS.

How would those PKM's compare to vanilla weapons with same/similar caliber?

Here is the stock M14 firing 7.62 x 51, the PKM firing 7.62×54mmR should just out-preform it.

Here is the RHS M240B firing 7.62x51mm Ball ammo, it should match the M14.

Great post. Has this been posted on the rhs thread on bistudio's forums?
How big is the affect on gameplay?

No idea, I did the testing for my clan.

When shooting someone in RHS armor with a non-RHS gun they die a little easier and when shooting shooting normal armor with a RHS gun they are a little harder to kill.
The biggest effect on gameplay comes from using RHS weapons in CQB PvP as some with a MMG would expect to be able to shoot through stone / brick walls but that isn't the case.

I love RHS stuff and use it for missions outside of towns but refuse to use it in towns because of the inaccurate penetration modeling.

Oh my, I never knew these threads were such a salt mine.
FYI calling people constantly redditors is a sure sign you're the one from reddit, stop trying to fit in so hard

Whatever you say redditor.

get online faggots, we're operating tonight

right now?

do I have to install the mods first or can I get them straight from serb?

Everything but task force radio can be obtained from the serb. You'll have to download Teamspeak 3, then the addon, then apply the plugin to Teamspeak and then apply the plugin to Arma 3 before that one works.

bump, we're still operating

While I'm sick now, I've always meant to play larger scale ARMA. How often do your ops require dedicated air taxi/CAS pilots?

Even though my name is /bane/posting related, I swear I'm not a "lol I crash plan so fahnee"

Typically in bigger, complex missions you do require CAS and air taxis. We've hit that point in the Liberation server, however due to the nature of Antistasi there is no real need for CAS or use of aircraft often.

How much longer are you operating for?

no clue, at least 1-2 hours

Rad. If I'm mute can I still join in?

you can but use TS still to hear everyone

just kill yourself, idiot

Alright.

I can only play BR since it's the only mode I get decent frames at.

Once I get a new CPU I intend to do mission based shit

Ill be on in a 10 minutes

Not to try and hijack a thread, but is there any other mil sims in development right now? As it stands I'm not sure if Arma is unoptimized or if it's exclusively my computer, but frequent frame chugging is driving me up a wall.

Also hope to operate with you guys soonish, my schedule is all over the place at the moment however

Look at ground branch, otherwise the market is pretty skimpy.

Thanks man, it looks pretty interesting, it's just a shame that mil sims aren't done more often (or better) than what we have right now. I think it's more that I'm mad about the "buy our DLC, goy" ads that keep popping up when I play I'm also playing king of the hill, so that may be the issue

Ground branch and Squad are the only true mil-sims that come to mind, and neither of the two will be on the same scale as ArmA.
We live in a sad world, friend.

Did the server crash or it's just me?

We're gonmna do a restart, should be back up in 10-20 mins.

*gonna

Grabbing the tfa plugin to get rid of the pip error 6 message then i'll be back in

server is up now some murricans playing

Good face packs?

Dedicated cosplayers to the rescue.

Please recommend some good single player mods.

PC just crashed thank god I'm getting a new one good operating guys.

Allahu Ackbar

Is there anyway to make the server full snackbar mode? It'd be great if we only had access to the ak family of weapons and maybe a few soviet bloc era machine guns/long rifles.

I would like that

This.
Right now after about a weeks worth of killing shit we have enough weapons/sights to just beat them through tech alone.
LMG's with nightstalker sights and suppressors.

Frankly everyone is waiting for TitanIM to be released on the civilian market so it actually gives Bohemia the boot up the ass they firmly need. It's based on the Outerra Engine so the map size is literally Earth on scale of 1:1.

I hope is happens but I have seen no evidence that they intent to release a civi version.

They keep saying "Details shortly" but that doesn't tell me shit. Most likely they'll be wanting to remove anything from the game that is classified before they are allowed to put it up for the civie market.

That said one thing that makes me kek is that in a lot of the videos they seem to think Australia is going to be some flashpoint?

Outerra is a great engine, it's not even just that you have the whole planet available, but that thing actually runs well and looks fantastic. On top of that you can do just about anything with the terrain, there is proper destruction and world editing. The one massive flaw it has is that it's very unpolished on the gameplay front, all physics and vehicle handling is pretty crappy in the engine, no idea how much of that TitanIM fixed but I could still see some of the wonky controls in those videos.

fuck, wish I didn't have to work today. Good times - shitty screenshots

I'm an Austfag and I have been thinking we will be a major flashpoint for over a decade.
We are the worlds quarry and sell most of it to China, what if China doesn't want to pay anymore? Can our allies really enforce embargoes on China without tanking their own economy? Would our allies actually join a conventional war against a nuclear power to help us?

maybe i oughta just quit. It's alright to burn bridges right? I've been here over 3 years..fuck I can't do it anymore, I'm going nuts over it / would rather run the risk of being blown up than do what I do another day….goddamn blog post

just try to have another job lined up before leaving

So when are we downloading the Vietnam Mod?

Had to restart the ALtis server, all progress of the last 16 hours is lost (you guys should save sometimes)… saving didnt work because there were 38000 bandages… I gave it 2 hours and it just wouldnt finish saving…sooo yea…

That looks fucking awesome, but it's an actual military simulator? Who exactly uses the thing?

It's has to be alphabet groups or something, I refuse to believe that our government would not only have a massive simulator game available, have it look this good and run, and not, because of buying something like this, not force every branch in the military to use it at least 3 hours a night

Tell me about it, shit drives me up the wall to no end. It's not necessarily the DLC, but the fact everything they release is no better than shit modders do for free all the time, and charging for it. Apex was the final nail in the coffin

It's harder than most games, but not nearly as hard as DCS. You don't need a stick for it or anything. I personally recommend using the advanced flight model.

When did TECHNOLOGY get this advanced?

Technology has always been there. We had the ability to have 200+ players waging air war over an area the size of the Pacific with multi-crewed aircraft that had realistic damage and flight models in 1989. Frankly after the 90's games began getting smaller rather than bigger in scale, along with less advanced. Compare games from the 90's; taking shooters as an example, which would simulate honest to God projectile physics compared to what we get now which is generally all hitscan and RNG focused.

we're operating tonight as well

everybody gone?

ALSO, any reason I can only join the isis server? all other servers on list will not work and report back errors for the task force radio.

Disable your mods

I've done that and then most of the servers say Im missing original keys or it still references something missing from task force radio

Did you disable all mods on launcher?

Yes I did

Dynamic Recon Ops.

Stop being delusional.

funnily enough thats the exact same line poeple used to hype no mans sky.
seriously, arma 3 maps are already bigger than is usefull for almost anything, unless you want to play it as a flight sim, in which case you have nought the wrong game.

I'm glad everyone is not like that. People like you are our only hope.

I would like to see larger maps, say 50km / 50 km just so all weapons could have realistic engagement ranges instead of the shortened ranges currently in ARMA.
While the current maps are more than big enough for infantry I really want to see real scale modern warfare which means arty 20km form the front, on both lines and everything in-between.

Much unlike NMS, Outerra allows you to modify the terrain and add in whatever objects you want. It's not even randomly generated, it's using a 30m accurate map of the Earth.

What else do you want? Is this supposed to be a mission in the main game? Have you ever even touched the editor?
Everyone knows that 20km is just the max distance to normal shells used in training exercises. The shells that would be used during real wars go around 35 km.

Support for ~500 players on a beast of a server, if 500 is technically impossible I'll take the best they can do. Didn't the recently run a 256 player test?
Fuck no, everyone knows SP is just a side show while you wait for servers / clans to switch to the latest ARMA.
Plenty but I'll admit learning DAC is taking me some time.
True and if you want realistic SAM sites the play area needs to get even bigger but I suspect that 50x50 would be big enough to actually make hiding a tank platoon actually possible.

Until now that was simply not possible because arma 3 ran in 32 bit and because of floating point precision bullshittery maps larger than the current ones simply wouldnt work.
But they are working on a 64 bit version, which is already public on devbranch. I dont think there will be any official map of that size in the near future, but technicly it should be possible now, so maybe a modder will make one.

I wouldnt expect too much though, because creating maps that size is an insanely time consuming undertaking if you handcraft them, and if they are proceduraly generated they are generaly shit.

how do i get ak 47 and more outfits

DAC is old, uses old commands and is originally made for arma 1. Give the documentation PDF a good 'ol view. I would suggest against it, but if you must, it's got a lot of cool features and it's really really neat.
While all you want is nice and stuff. I would not go that far. I just want to operate, you can play warfare, it's pretty close to what you want. 2 sides of players build bases and recruit bots to their squads. Buying vehicles and capturing towns. End-game is to find the enemy's base and blow it up.

DAC is older than Arma 1, I remember playing the fuck out of those missions in the OFP days.

TFW no Warfare CUP 8ch serb

Why cup? Why not RHS serb armed forces?

I miss insurgency for arma 2

If anyone care, the RHS shit is up on the steam workshop now.

It's the best mod.

When do we Remove Kebab anons?

What map do serbs play on the best?
It's a dream come true

Fuck yes.

make it happen

Doing updates on ISIS, will be down for a while, probably about 2 hours given that downloads are going slower than expected

About
Time

wwwww

ISIS is finally up and running

I wouldn't mind operating, but I dislike the mission you are playing. It's rather dull.

The Misadventures of ISIS server seems to have frozen, so we'll have to wait a while for it to unfreeze, or for it to get restarted.

After it being frozen for 10-15 minutes, it's running normally again.

are the DLCs worth it? i want to operate with glorious slavshit

You don't need the DLCs for that. Just grab

neat

when does the 64 bit client go out of beta?

A lot of the civilian focused stuff I see requires Apex. How is that one?

IMO Apex and Helicopters are worth it, the rest are pretty shit.

do you mean the overall goal of the game??

Not him but i get what he's saying.
Most of the mission is going from A to B to deliver or to get something, fight an incredibly retarded AI and then go back. At least that's what i felt it was.

On top of it, your equipment is garbage while at the same time the AI gets the magical ability to headshot you from 200m away with a basic AK. Half the time I get in gunfights I just sit behind a wall because my character aims worse than the NYPD.

what are ways to spice it up?
Whats your ideal play style?

I haven't played much of arma aside from this server and some bullshit life server

Handcrafted missions unfortunately.

Could try Dynamic Universal War System steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=167274881&searchtext=

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=722648525

Haven't tried it. But looks alright.

To add, I guess it all depends what type of game we're all after. Misadventures of ISIS is alright, but gets very same-y, and kinda throws in a weird gain money and equipment thing that just makes it feel weird. From my perspective, you could either go full snackbar mode like suggests, or go full specops operators operating operationally. Using the RHS mods (if you want to have mod dependencies on the server) would allow you to spice things up and would let you remove kebab. Personally I'd suggesting getting some additional maps and getting some mods to tweak things on the server. There's also the inherent issue that a bunch of anons playing on a server together won't necessarily end well as we'd approach things quite differently; you almost need to set some guidelines up and state what type of gameplay the server is going to have and either join in if you want to play like that, or find another server if you don't.

I use dynamic recon ops in SP. A bunch of the maps don't work at this point, but the ones that do can be pretty fun. However, you could potentially run into the same problem of things getting a bit same-y as the current mission layout in that there's only a finite amount of objectives to choose from.

sage for doublepost

I like the feeling of progression

did not mean to post just this - too busy sorry

Right now the server is currently running RHS material for the antistasi server so it is full snack bar mode. Modes such as Liberation, Domination and DUWS are more the typical game modes for a total war feeling rather than asymmetric warfare that Antistasi is.

Problem is that the progression is much smaller than other gamemodes. Before the server wipe we finally started getting some armed vehicles while in other gamemodes we would be getting medium to heavy armor instead.

Do we really want medium to heavy armour? It gets to a point where things become a bit too easy. As said when you get too much kit it gets kind of boring. Sure, you still want some fancy pants kit, but you still want it to be a challenge as well. Getting op vehicles could destroy the balance, depending on how the server is set up.

The Australian forced are already using some modules, same with some smaller countries.

Scale has been viable for a while, properly integrating the satelite information from an assortment of databases and coming up with an efficient enough rendering pipeline is a merit of their own. The engine is pretty amazing, you can throw a pile of assets at it and it goes along as If it was nothing. Some people have stress test quite a bit and the FPS keep up just fine (above 70 to 80 while flying through areas covered with somewhat simple buildings with high res textures on a meh-tier rig with a gtx 770). They recently released the first city built by the engine based on openstreet map database, minus the shitty building models and some details here and there, it looks pretty fucking great.
Also, going back to your question, the open databases for satelite information got a lot better in recent years.

Saging due to off-topic content.

I vote for Patrol Operations

Note that I said other gamemodes when referring to medium to heavy armor [vehicles] since I was making an example of progression. Basically the point is you're fighting to increase your army in other progression gamemodes while in Antistasi you're fighting to even have the ability to have some sort of army.

I saw that, I just wrongly assumed you were wanting heavy armour ausfag, that's how I spell it on the current server. I get the intent behind the server in building up supplies and kit to be able to able to build an army and fight, but I think the way in which it's being applied is slightly wrong (note, I haven't joined on the new iteration with RHS mods).

Same as before except you need the RHS Russian pack which replaces all the AAF and CSAT content with their content. It's also a pretty frustrating start since you're stuck with an even shittier vest and an AKS and using anything else is forbidden.

Just redownloaded Arma 3 to join you fags, are those three mods in OPs post the only mods needed still or are any more needed?

We also added RHS AFRF, it's on the workshop

niarms is out right?

server's not using it if that's what you mean

How fucking gay

In your workshop folder edit appworkshop_107410.acf

Add the items you have already installed under WorkshopItemsInstalled.
You can get the information needed from WorkshopItemDetails

do i really need to talk?

No. There's a chat. Get on teamspeak with TFR enabled, so you can hear others in beautiful directional sound.

it is highly, "suggested", as good as text chat and memeing can be. TFR allows for alow more of muh realism. Radio static, directional sound, hearing the commands of your commanders and screaming slavic slurs with your komrads.

how exactly do I go about editing this and what am I supposed to be doing here. I could hop into the TS

So I've been thinking about this crash nonsense and I have a hypothesis.
We all know that ARMA has memory problems, the client doesn't purge its cache often enough and is exacerbated by being 32-bit. We also know the server being rented is shit-tier and cant handle the huge amounts of data being sent to it. I propose that all this useless data being sent bogs down and eventually crashes the server, we know this so why is it happening so often now with RHS? Content. We didn't see this in vanilla because there wasn't as much data being processed and sent. RHS stuff is simulating a fuck-ton of things in its vehicles; dials, pips, cockpit textures and models in addition to all the new complex munitions, especially explosives, that need to be loaded and simulated every time one of the dozen variations of the vehicles are loaded. These vehicles are all separate and take up their own amount of data and all this extra data takes the memory errors to a new extreme. Tons of vehicles, tons of equipment, tons of persistent simulation combined with us fucking with that simulation pushes the server off the memory cliff and causes the catastrophic errors we've been seeing. So what do we do? We manage it. The server gets a restart every 5-6 hours and we restart our games during the reset purging all this excessive data.

.>>11759704

Happened to me too, except it's with all of my mods which is a good 30GB+.

dead server

no u

AntiStasi is become boring and routine with a server that cant really handle the gamemode + mods.
When will we remove kebab?

Rest assured, the server can't handle any other gamemode either

I was thinking about zeus when anzistasi is done. However rhs zeus requires the full rhs pack. So rhs usa rhs afrf and rhsgref … i played zeus a bit to try it … its fun.
Essentially its 1 admin giving us our gear and then spawning enemys for us to fight. And its waaay less script heavy than antistasi …. we can try out vanilla zeus in 1-2 hours …

If the host wants better fps he may want to assign headless clients. That only requires putting the ip of the headless clients into the config.

Just as a sidenote, I'm flipping the server over temporarily from Liberation to BECTI just to try out some new gamemodes. Apparently it has a crude AI system so it doesn't need to rely on a person playing it as an RTS as much.

Headless client requires hardware. If you try running on a low end server, it will only make things worse.

what time is playing?

Probably never, considering the flavor of the month has burned out two days ago.

its over?

less someone wants to do something about it, its ogre

Do you all have the RHS pack and CUP terrains?

reddit.com/r/arma/comments/5ptx75/antistasi_17_showcase_insurgency_simulator_with/

kinguin is almost always cheapier than g2a and is trusted

Arma fag here, can confirm all of this true

Antistasi is not bad

Can't imagine arma without it

why does the thread have to be about Arma 3?

me:1
tread:0

Both servers are dead, and so there's nobody to operate with.

f

Kind of new to Arma. Interested in doing milsim shit after having been made to play VBS3. Seems like it might be cool.

There's so much to do and so much to see. I hope you like it.
I hope comfortable operations come to you sir.

It's only been a week but I miss you guys. Someone please make a kebab removal co-op server one day soon

Serb Insurgency on Chernarus?

Anyway if you don't agree with me, you are wrong. Because the knowledge I posses about the subject has made me come to the conclusion that RHS is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ENRfwXdk

youtu.be/RH1ENRfwXdk?t=38m19s

so confirmed for ded?

k

Ow

Story?

Reverse image search, faggot.

I can make up crap to defend rhs all day long. RHS will always be the best mod. Why would you fight the csat with the rhs weapons anyway? It's an overhaul, not a addon faction.

From what I can gather, apparently the person had lipo work done and didn't give the surgery proper time to heal, causing the weakened areas of skin that haven't bonded yet with the layers of fat to rip, causing those holes.

Here's more pictures if you really want to see more.
imgur.com/a/moG0e

M4 has 14.5 inch barrel. Anything with a longer one will have higher velocity with the same ammo.

It's not that it goes faster its that caliber x does less damage and has less penetration than vanilla caliber x. see >>11712885

To balance it out, future stuff is so much more advanced…

pls stop, rhs is great but its damage model is its one big flaw.

Cool. The keybindings are a bit different from VBS3. Right now I'm just fucking around with single player. Haven't gone online yet.

so… correct me if i'm wrong but they never solved the floating point whatever issue that has made this type of scale highly impractical in the past. They don't even do any kind of world origin shifting or whatever… they just rely on.. wait for it… procedural generation…. just like No Man's Game. So, while the terrain and whatnot is seeded or hinted with real world data, it's a lot of made-up-on-the-fly bullshit, right? We can't expect to have planet-sized maps to operate on with our friends anytime soon, because there are no maps with Outerra… it's just a fuck ton of procedural generation within the confines of some real-world data. Nobody has the same map.
all these games use streaming engines. the environments aren't big at all. it's an illusion. in fact, games like Arma and GTA are basically holodecks. the rendered game map is only ever whats immediately in front of you and is swapped in and out as you remain still… the world rushes to you to simulate movement. Contrast that with traditional 3D games where an entire map or level is loaded and rendered and your character moves around and explores. Streaming games don't do that. You stay put and the environment comes to you.

That's how they can get away with these huge maps… up to a point… until whatever the fuck "floating point" issues emerge where I guess the game logic reaches the limits of being able to calculate where an object is in relation to another object. I dunno. Im sure another user could explain it better.

But this Outerra thing looks like more bullshit, tbh. It's not the holy grail single massive planet sized, millions-online seemless game world.

8ch.net/k/res/459771.html

This is true…even for games like counter-strike.

On Topic of ArmA. Anyone still interested in playing some?

You're wrong about just about everything you said. None of the things you described work the way you think they do. You'd be right to be concerned about floating point issues, but you can literally get into Outerra's engine right now and test it and see that it doesn't have floating point issues. It's not like it's using 64bit like Shekel Yidizen, but it has different coordinate math for calculating position, hence it's unaffected.

Any idea what the "Orange" DLC is?

arma3.com/news/arma-3-roadmap-2016-17#.WIr8oaWtSUm

What mod? That looks glorious.

yes, but im a noob

I am, definitely.

Working on a huge mission. Get RHS and CUP terrains.

Current features:
- Cute base
- Dynamic spawning of AI
- Custom AI Cache script
- Custom Clean up
- Red squares on map, which represent enemy possiblity, similar to insurgency ARMA 2
- Killing enemy drops intel
- Find and destroy enemy FOB somewhere in Chernarus

Planned features:
- If a vehicle is lost a task to retrieve a vehicle of similar strengths will be dynamically created, this is to replace unrealistic vehicle respawns. Can be a dammaged vehicle or a vehicle convoying around the map which the players must retrieve.
- Capture ammo / medical supplies tasks. Allow players to capture a vehicle with certain supplies to replenish their base
- Capture high tech attachments and equipment like thermal sights etc. tasks.
- Random events like enemy attacks on player base.
- FOB building ( some scripts for this exist already )
- More main tasks, like finding insurgent caches, smaller camps etc.
- AI persistence over mission restarts must be properly implemented (Custom AI scrip potentially supports this)
- Maintain support for easy porting to other maps ( currently still pretty easy )
- 3 starting modes : 1 - New game Plus (Start with all assets/vehicles/gear) 2 - New game (Start with limited resources and only a few cars) 3 - Load previous game

It might be a bit too ambitious… Post any ideas you got. I can start hosting early versions of this soon. If you think this is a bad idea, make sure you let me know by shitting in this thread.

Will resources be entirely luxury cruise ship or will there be tugboat as well?

Mostly lower tier equipment. But there will be some higher tier shit available to capture. I just want to do a system at a time.

Wanna play today?

I suppose so, I'm bored and I don't think anyone has played Antistasi in the past few days.

yes

what factions? Murica vs Russia?

Currently Serbian Armed Forces vs Insurgents.

What bothered me with antistasi is that we never fought anything bigger than maybe 2 squads … what was stupidly easy bcs of the op gear everyone spawned and the ai retardation … maybe you can make a cap and hold mission … where you cap some roadblock and have to defend it from 2 mech inf squads or something ….
Also limit scopes etc … dont use virtual arsenal(enables spawning stuff)
If there are convoy missions make it clear which route they will take.. so we can do a proper ambush.

All in all just make it harder … dont use the retarded antiatasi civ support shit .. just make it
cap area…
Defend area…
Buy some guards to area.. then have enemys attack random points closest to their points and so on.

4 power optics are not OP, the nightstalkers were but infinite psos out of the arsenal werent.

Yeah lets do this

The problem wasn't so much the amount of AI or the gear, it was the AI settings and AI types. All we ever fought against were a squad or two of infantry squad so when people got grenade launchers and other decent equipment they were able to beat them. We never once encountered an enemy tank or APC or helicopter, only infantry and very few infantry were AA outside of the AA outposts. On the strange flip side of it due to the shit AI programming in Arma the AI was either too good and frustrating to fight against since they could headshot you from 300m away with irons or utter shit and not notice you from 3 feet behind them.

It's almost comically easy in this gamemode once you have hinds since AA is so few and far between that you can conquer large chunks of the map in several hours.

It's more like you own a base, but don't really capture towns. Just clear them. Arsenal is completely off the table and I plan on having weapons and gear only added by capturing it in the future. I share your opinion of having it harder and no scopes. But I don't like having ai on the player side. Too much of a gimmick.
I'm not building this on Antiatasi, I'm doing this from ground up. Currently you can only clear the map of enemies and find the enemy base. I don't want to have it so that you buy guards and have them fight for you. I want the players to do smaller objectives and clear just a smaller areas while there are a few. But when you have more players you should get together and plan on taking a town or a big objective.

I've spent a lot time on the ai. I feel like it's in a decent midground as far as the ai skill goes.

Anyway the server with an early version is up. I'll take a break from working on this until Monday.
mod list: arma3.faith
arma server: arma3.faith 2302
ts server: arma3.faith (default ts port)

can anybody else connect to this, or is my internet borked?

Well, I'm on the TS, but nobody on. Sorry if I sound noob as fuck, but I'm usually a single player only fag with no experience using mics.

Might just be you. Works for me so far.

Ok I played your mission for ~15 min now. First off…
I REAAALLLY like the setting, the ambient tone and everything.. perfect.. looks awesome.

Heres a short list of things I noticed.
I AM INVINCIBLE?! LEL
I chose Mg role but there's no Mg in base.
Ai stopped shooting at me when i entered one of their vehicles.
Ai could have some more variety in loadout.. the guns are fine, but they are insurgets and have all matching camo.
Advanced ACE medic might be a bit too much… we gotta try it tough.
It felt as if some AI squad I killed respawned shortly (~3 min) after I turned my back to them (I ddin't even move 150m away from the spawnpoint).
And lastly, we have too much stuff in base. I know it's because we are "regular forces". Just make it so when we reach certain milestones (a certain city capped or whatnot) that stuff gets Unlocked/playable.
(that Mi8 with 80 rockets is OP AS FUCK)
Then again we have no BTR's but a gazillion UAZ's, that doesnt quite fit.

Now positive stuff.
I don't know what you got enabled.. but the shaking effects and dimmign when firing full auto is awesome.
Like I said, ambient is superb.
The AI is really fucking nice, they engaged quickly but not too fast. I was flanked swiftly by a UAZ and after ~1min guys from the surrounding moved in on me from all sides. Really nice. If i wasn't invincible i would have taken out max 3 guys (I rushed in like in antistasi) then died. Well done.
The gear variety is very fitting (though missing Mg).

Recommendations:
Remove invincibilty (vehicles seem invincible too (our side))
Play around the insurgetns gear a bit (its mainly about the Uniform and rifles)
Add some BTR (60 -70) to base and remove some UAZ
Swap the Mi8 for a variant with only door gunners or atleast less rockets.
Look into spawn settings, might have been a bug.
ACE Med we gotta try out… maybe you have to enable the "simple ace medic"

€:I don't know how the spawning of enemys works, if they respawn at all. But if they are spawned in by players acting in the vicinity, make sure that AI spawns atleast within 1k in open areas and 500m in citys, so we dont get AI's spawning in our backs like in antistasi. (maybe exclusion from player 200m))

You on TS? We could play together.

i'm gonna need a notebook

The advanced medical system provides a more complex and detailed medical simulation and is based off the CSE CMS. It focuses on a more realistic model for injuries and treatments, thus resulting in a more important and prominent role for combat medics, and a bigger incentive to avoid getting shot.

The system behind advanced medical is designed to attempt to mimic important parts of the human body, as well as react to any injuries sustained and treatments applied in a realistic manner. The available treatments and supplies in advanced medical are based off the Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) guidelines, which are the same guidelines used by real-life combat medics around the world.

Besides the 4 elements introduced by basic medical, advanced introduces the following:

More detailed wound system.
Accurate blood loss based upon sustained injuries.
Vitals, including heart rate and blood pressure.
Cardiac Arrest.
Various treatment methods such as CPR, different kinds of IVs and a working tourniquet.
A basic medication simulation.

Tangentially related, how do you force the server into using the advanced flight model characteristics? I threw in the command to force it in my server.cfg and it keeps setting it to the simple flight model.

Open your map. There's a small documentation how to use it.

Pretty much, Elastic bandage is the most effective at stopping bleeding, but has a chance to reopen. Quickclot is second mods effective and has a smaller chance to reopen.

If someone is uncioncious:
1. Stop bleeind
2. CPR. It will show how long the patient has left until he dies.
3. If low blood, give blood/saline/plasma
4. Get a medic with defibrillators to zap him back up, if that does not work transfuse more blood and try again.

bump. im on the kebab server now

ok nvm, its not online

Thanks for the feedback. Really good

I'll push an update and get the server back up in an hour.

Sweet, anyone want to join with me when its up?

ok nvm, its not online>>11819423
i'd do. post when its up

It's up.
mod list: arma3.faith
arma server: arma3.faith 2302
ts server: arma3.faith (default ts port)

join fags

updating, will probably take about half-hour, hopefully you faggots are still milling about by then.