Someone who won't come in here just to dubspost/tell me how shit the game is please help...

someone who won't come in here just to dubspost/tell me how shit the game is please help. I've tried to adjust controller deadzone with durazno xinput wrapper but apparently it doesn't work in the game, and that shit x360 controller of mine is so worn out so I really need these deadzones to be bigger. Is there any way I can make this piece of shit work without using shit like cheatengine that will guarantee that I will get banned?

just use a keyboard and a mouse
It works pretty well.

play the console version or get a new controller

but there's that mouse delay shit. Isn't that annoying? Did you use any custom configuration at all or just the default keyboard scheme as it were when you started the game?

try x360ce instead

thought about that, but I just can't justify a new controller when this one still works. It's like admitting that jews fuck you in the ass good and you're now ready to get another controller like a good guy because of planned obsolescence

it doesn't. Get a good controller next time instead of a 360 one

and what might you recommend? Merely saying that something is useless, you must also name at least one alternative. please

360 controllers are about 30 bucks now, would be better to just buy a new one then spend hours figuring out a new control scheme.

I ended up having to get a new one because the joysticks would move on their own and none of the fixes worked for me.

yes well, that's the same problem I have if you mean by that that the in-game character walks on his own because the analog sticks don't center correctly anymore. just wanting to make sure we mean the same thing

Is the multiplayer alive on pc?

okay, I think I'm a fucking idiot. Probably should've done more research before making this thread like a retard

by that I mean: may have a solution already

and since durazno xinput wrapper, x360ce, dsfix and so one are all basically injectors as I just found out I suppose the original post was pointless. Might as well use any tool available

so yeah if anyone's having the same problem with deadzones. Use durazno's xinput wrapper as I did, but use the x64 folder .dll and .ini that I failed to use, it works now. I have no idea whether it'll get me banned or not, but I guess I don't much care for online play right now anyway

yep same thing.

So is now the time where we dubspost/tell you the game is shit

Incidentially check em

The mouse delay is an intended part of the controls, to let you do power attacks or something retarded like that, and you can turn it off in the options.

dude they sell the rip-off wired ps3 controllers at walmart for 15 bucks. just buy one of those

The game is very unfair but entertaining once you bend the rules and exploit its weakness.

durazno is crap.

Try with XInput Plus and fuck around with the options a bit.

People like to compare Demon's Souls and DS1 to King's Field series, but Dark Souls 2 is actually closer to being third person KF game rather than other souls are, in both gameplay philosophy and aesthetic.

Don't play shit games, fam.

not op but…
while it isnt as good as DaS1 I still had fun with it after having to get used to some shit.

Whoa, not so high with that bar.

oh yes and it's the best pvp

I tried this and the mouse was way to sensitive for me even when set to lowest.

If you have a PS4 Controller Steam's Big Picture mode has native support for it now, you just need to turn it on in options.

Why no one ever talked about this is baffling considering this means no faggy ass workarounds, slipped right under everyone's radar.

Judging solely by the amount of threads in each of their steam forums not the best data but I'm too lazy I'd say all 3 are equally alive. 3 & 1 have ~60,000 posts. 2 has the same amount but it's split ~40,000 to the original release and ~20,000 to SotFS

dark souls is meant to be played with a controller

and also the fact that shulva is a re-used sunken city and drangliec castle is literally a remake of a dungeon in king's field down to the enemy placement

also das2>>>>>>das3

(You)

Is there a way to use the steam ds4 support without having to use the big picture overlay? Right now I just plug in my controller after I launch the game as a workaround.

but with a mouse with four buttons it's perfectly doable.

If you're on Windwews, control panel, game controllers, calibrate controller. You can calibrate it to account for your shit ass deadzones.

As far as I can tell no you need to launch it through big picture mode. You can make things like emulator's just be launched through steam as a work around if that's what you are worried about.

best king's field to start with?

here's your reply, you earned it