*Shitposts skeptically*

*Shitposts skeptically*

Where are my fellow Scullybros?

Taking a knee for muh lady.

You can't hold a fictional character accountable for the actions of her retarded SJW actress.

I wont hold 90's Scully, up until 7th season, accountable. 8th, 9th, and 10th 11th? season can fuck right off.

The new series really was fucking terrible though. I didn't get more than 5 minutes into episode 1 or 2, and after that I didn't even bother looking up the next episodes.

I didn't even watch the last two seasons. Maybe the last two. Whichever season is the one Mulder leaves on. I stopped there. Just got boring and shit.

The whole show should have been sillier and a comedy. Not to say every episode should have been like Bad Blood but there should have been a lot more lighter and funny episodes instead of being so boring and grey all the time like it was, and the mythology is garbage. I think it was a big missed opportunity and the show is mostly not that great but with some amazing episodes.

New series is pretty horrific. I get why she's leaving for good.

Gillian is a cute. Wish X-Files had taken the monster of the week route and had more episodes like "The Post-Modern Prometheus", that's when the show was at it's best

The best episodes were serious with jokes to lighten the mood because they didn't want to expose themselves. A comedy episode here and there is okay, but the show would be garbage if it was nothing but.

The Post-Modern Prometheus was funny because a mutant raped a bunch of women and at the end of the show people were like, I'm okay with this. Jose Chung's From Outer Space and Bad Blood were some other comedy episodes that I enjoyed. Again, I would not want the entire series to be like this.

What were Gillian's best roles outside of the X-Files? I know she's done a lot of british period pieces but the only other thing I can remember watching her in is Tristram Shandy

the ones in which she appeared nude and had sex

what show?

She's in The Fall which can be seen on Netflix.

Was Scully a liberalist?

Originally she was sent in to debunk the X-Files. She looked for a scientific explanation for everything until she was abducted, had her memory erased, and found an implant. Gradually, she became a carbon copy of Mulder and took up his cause after he left the show (was abducted).

dubs confirm

I fucking hated her for most of the 1st-2nd season.

I'll take a knee right to his kike-loving face.

*Calls FBI to notify them of this threat on the presidents life*

>implying i'm not FBI

woah

Good thread

um you can be judgemental honey but if you want reddit to feel at home youll have to act a little more friendly

I have disdain for these words in this order.

The drawing is pretty good but it doesn't really look like him

If it doesn't really look like him how did you recognize him?
Checkmate, collectivists

Because the filename is sargon sweat.png

Looks fat enough to be sargon to me.

Well played user

well played

Is Mulder a jew?

What are some kinos about cucking the deep state?

just like real people

bourne movies, enemy of the state, the dark knight rises. cant really think of a lot. most seem to be spy vs spy or over the top action movies.
Burn Notice is really good but thats a show. Michael Weston btfo of every government and intelligence agency in existence. Dude even murdered a CIA agent in miami headquarters and demolished a few shadow organisations. its cheezy as fuck but i cant help it.

Prison break has a similar tone, if you're into series. It gets shitty on the last two seasons, with a stupid plot that ruins its entire atmosphere.

adding that to an (((actress))) is a bit redundant

Any links? For a friend.

the whole tattoo thing is where i drew the line.

Too bad that ice cream won't go to inflating her depressing flapjacks.

Is she a fed?

No, concerned citizen

Mulder isn't since he has a scene where he prays in a church, but the actor is.

Skinner is the true hero tbh