Rey was barely tempted smh

Rey was barely tempted smh

what the fuck does that even mean? "While walking i felt myself walk." "When i'm taking a crap i push. poo in loo." - same level of deepness.

Nobody cares about Soy Wars anymore.

It means a tampon. How very 2017/2018.

What is this? delayed PR for TLJ?
or the first BS PR for the next disney abomination?

TLJ would actually be kind of interesting if she went ahead and joined him for that swole hunk meat. But no, God forbid they do something new.

I think they outsource almost everything to those freelance $1/hr sites.

11 hours 15k likes

Thats not good

Are they really trying to act like Rey even considered joining the dark side?
I thought the point of her character was that she's this uncorruptible Mary Sue, did they even watch their own movie?

i wouldnt know, for me just something outside me has never been here

It's the only way left to sucker people into watching the next one.

The funny thing is that this new trilogy is practically a prologue for the next one. How exactly the First Order is still a threat I don't know. Kylo killed their boss and own men but will follow him anyway.

Its a shitshow with no solid foundation.

There's no arc for Kylo or Rey. Rey has been purely good and Kylo has been getting darker and darker. There's no way they can actually redeem Kylo after these two movies and end on a happy note. Theres no way they will actually have Rey fall to the dark side in the last film and leave it on a cliffhanger.

So what are they going to do? Kylo will just become the ultimate bad guy in the next one and he will be like the new Darth Vader in the next trilogy. So this trilogy was entire worthless essentially.

Snoke was meant to be the bad guy but Disney had absolutely no plans for how the series was going to pan out and now that's starting to show.

And fanboys will be fine with it. I swear I've seen some people saying how great it will be when Rey passes the torch to the next trilogy's protagonist. There are people like this that exist.

I really don't have a clue what they are going to do.

How is Rey even going to pass the torch when she hasn't really accomplished anything yet. Sure the accomplishing is usually saved for the last film, but if shes gonna accomplish anything it's either killing Kylo (which we know isn't gonna happen because why would you just build him up all this time to kill him off) or turning Kylo to the light side (which isn't gonna happen either)

What is Rey even here for? What is the next protagonist going to do if Rey passes the torch?

The only way I can see her passing the torch is because she dies which isn't gonna happen. If theres no bad guy or no Rey what the fuck?

Don't worry, they don't either.

What's funny is JJ has said IX will connect all trilogies together. So apparently before Trevorrow got fired and JJ was working on IX there was something they were thinking about

What is the cheapest most retarded gimmick filled thing they can do? That is what they will go with and call you a racist woman hater if you try an criticize the film.

The marketing for this film was all like this, trying to make it look like Rey or Luke would turn to the not-sith dark side or that we'd get grey Jedi (most evidence points to Snoke using both sides of the force despite training Kylo).

All of the promotional material was like 'this will change Star Wars forever', 'the biggest revelation in Star Wars yet' and there was fucking nothing, so just a blatant lie on Disney's part to cover for Rian's pointless flick.

She is going to end the whole Jedi/Sith dynamic. No more dark side, no more light side.

Kek that would actually kill Star Wars

To add to that also what would piss off fans, normies, men, etc.? because whatever uninspired shit they come up with the last film will be a giant middle finger to their audience.

TFA already killed Star Wars.

The Sith are already dead. There has to be a master and an apprentice and both Palpatine and Vader are dead. Kylo is just a dark side force user. And it was speculated it would happen in this film and yet it was only teased in one of the only good scenes where Kylo tempts Rey to join him in destroying the Jedi and Sith and creating something new (then immediately dropped because we need more admiral giraffe)

The word 'sith' hasn't even been said in disney's nu wars, so it was never a thing here.

Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin and has his force ghost inside of her?

she is, but she is also badly written enough to fall for Kylo who not only tried to murder her several times but also genosided like 5 entire planets

they're just goys in denial that this trilogy sucks clinging to the small hope that the next wont suck as much and they and they voice their desire for this trilogy to end and for Ma Rey Sue to be gone in soyest way possible

Why are you discussing the Star Wars story? I mean, they already confirmed they are writing the story from movie to movie. Why should we give a fuck about this shit? The story blows.

Sound to me that they subconsciously want Rey gone.

"It doesn't matter what you do or not do. What matters is how you feel."

i still don't get just how could disney fuck up so badly to not have the entire sotry for the trilogy kinda coocked up by the time they started filming TFA
they had this grand plan for Marvel Movies to build up the universe all divided in phases wich each new movie trying it's best to serve a porpouse to the overall narrative all leading to infinity wars or whatever the fight with Thanos is called
and for Star Wars THE most profitable IP in the world, they just let the hack JewJewBinks blantanly rip of the original, setting up a fuck ton of loose ends with no idea of where any of them may lead only for the sequel to be left in the hands of a soy goy who immediatly shat on all the previous movies, killing off all characters in the worst way possible and discarding all the jedi philosphy that was so important to the previous films cus "the past needs to die, kill it if you have to" most semithic line opf dialogue i've ever heard in a movie
Maybe what saved Marvel capeshit from the same fate as starwars was the fact that the mouse did not have full creative control and had to kinda stick to the storyes and characters from the comics, while on the other hand he did whatever he wanted with Star Wars

Disney do not care. They know they can throw any old shit at Star Wars and the legion of cucked, apathetic drones will march out day one to watch.

Well they actively killed the past in the disney movies perhaps this is phase one and phase two is a full reboot of the OT.

I assume time travel will be involved.

Can we conclude that at this point Kristen Stewart has more charisma than Daisy, and Twilight is better written?

This is the level of writing Disney is capable of when they can't rip off some public domain fairy tale.

No

Rian Johnson, everyone. This is the man who is in charge of Star Wars now.

I seriously think they will go with a time travel either via malfunctioning super weapon or as a force power to fix the hole they made for themselves. Also as a way to link the SW movies together (they will use this line in PR for last movie), the OT + disney movies.

Its roughly at that stage but to be truly twligh-tish SW needs more shirtless guys throwing themselves at plain jane rey. rey needs to put on about 20-30 lbs as well.

Apparently they ruined those as well. Much of the source material was mangled or mishandled hence why JRR Tolkien and others did not want Disney anywhere near their work.

A vibrator?

keek

Let the ass die, fuck it if you have to.

Remember when Rey fell into the darkside butthole on the Jedi planet and saw a mirror and then decided it didn't have anything she wanted, so she just left? She's clearly one of the most complex and nuanced character Soy Wars has ever seen!

The same can be said about Luke

Anakin is the only good Star Wars protagonist

What an ugly shitlet baby. Holy fuck Niggers are ugly.

I think Rian might just be a giant troll.
Think about it, they had all this shit set up and he purposefully ruined it.
I can't wait to see how JJ futily recovers this next year

Also

She's a Viet, which the Chinks don't like think are subhuman.

Does it matter?
All the chinks need to see is a nigger kissing someone who looks like they could be their people to get pissed off

No, he just legitimately thinks all that crap is good. The guy is flat out retarded.

Most Soy Wars fans who believe this are actually in favor of it. Fuck the intended message of the original creator, it's all right to completely ruin the franchise as long as it panders to my moral relativist ideology.

Chinks don't like niggers at all, they think they're subhuman waste.
Chinks think flippers, Indonesians and Viets are subhuman waste of oxygen.
Seeing one kiss another is a step too far.

Also

You're such a racist, saying Asians all look like each other, such a racist.

Don't forget that he was going to kill himself to save countless others, then was stopped and immediately afterwards countless others are killed. Her excuse was basically "If we kill our enemies, they win".

Evil Rey looks like ten pounds lighter than good guy Rey.

Pottery

I remember when Commander Shepard fugged Tali in my game. Suit sex good times.

Then Tali an hero'd because Bioware must ruin everything pure and good in this world.

How could people have fucked up playing a bioware game so badly that she died? You actually had to try to get her killed.

Not in my game, she just walked off out of the Normandy all depressed at the very end of the game because Shepard was dead because Bioware must ruin everything pure and good in this world.

No. He’s just a twat with a vibrator up his ass. He really is such a moron he thought all this was good.

Gonna be honest I never played ME3 because I only ever heard it was shit, I read that she killed herself in it.

She can die yes, but that's only one way the game can play out depending on what you decide to do.

Only if you really, really fucked up the geth/quarian war. Aside from a few fights with odd skill jumps, Bioware games are easymode power fantasies.

Did you miss the part where Luke almost fell to the Dark Side?

Remember, she’s a character geared towards women. To most women walking away from a mirror is impossible.

Ironically, that's actually one thing they would get right if they did make her fall for Kylo. Why do you think murderers get love letters in prison?

…and I guarantee they're doing it out of laziness. You watch: one of their pansexual hybrids they make into a Jewdi will do something completely against code and they'll say "Well, Rey ended the order and started a new way." Essentially making her a Force Messiah and giving carte blanche for any writer to do whatever the hell they want without being blamed for violating the very heavy cannon that has been established over the decades. Disney is truly the worst of all the Hollywood corporations.

Lol

He smashed the mystery bawxes and revealed how empty they were inside. I don't think he really did it on purpose.

Why do you keep talking about vibrators when mentioning Rian, are you projecting

I fucking wish so. Those fags are really in love with generational sagas and want to see stories for every new generation. I guess fuck timeless stories, everything has to be knitted to be CURRENT YEAR

So how was Rey able to become a Mary Sue? litterally 2 days of training… The 2 movies span only a week..

yeah I never understood that, the OT was and is fine it needs no new entries for the "next generation of fans". The only thing I might concede is that if handled correctly new movies based on the Star wars universe could have been good as separate movies not as a way to make so-called generational movies which I suspect is just a round about way of saying a movie filled with CY+3 pozz.

Lurk more, newfag.

Why the fuck are Disney and Lucasfilm so bad at handling this shit?

Just pull more mystery box shit and replace quality and cohesive writing with flashy effects like Transformers (vid related). That seems to be their entire plan. Its unbelievable how royally they've managed to fuck up.

I guess it's kinda obvious by now that Kylo and Rey should create something new… maybe teaching everyone including the stable kids about how to use the force? Because diversifying everything solves all problems.

Mystery box for the next one.

Current year+3 is the best timeline because qiuet honestly, the prequels are rising to be above the OT in terms of quality.

yep

I can believe it.

Pleb tbh

I have trouble trying to figure out where Episode IX is supposed to go. Are they really going to make Kylo the main antagonist? Him and the ginger goblin? And this was the franchise that had Tarkin, Sheev and Vader as the bad guys, now they're replaced with an emotionally retarded manchild that throws tantrums at the drop of a hat and a soulless clown that gets distracted by YO MAMA jokes.

i'll play the devils advocate for once
have you read Grimm's Fairy Tales? they're as grimm as the name implyes, that's some fucking darks shit the kids of olde used to be read as bedtime storyes
They kinda had to tone them down for the movies
i doubt they would have been allowed to animate the sleeping beauty waking up from her coma while giving birth cus prince charming raped her unconcius body when he found her
The mouse ripping off Kimba the white Lion and Hamlet to make Lion King is a far worse offence than making old school fairy tales kid friendly

they should have the dark side win in the next one that would be neat

dis would be hilarous and make star wars fans angry

plz god yes