Refute this

Refute this.

dude muh force immunity creatures lmao

Aayla has an ass I might fuck if you know what I mean.

I refute

are you referring to Mara?

pfft, casual

>>>Holla Forums

Secura is who i'm talking about

slut

There's an asshole I might fuck as well if you know what I mean.

I don't know what you mean.
I just wish they would use this qt design again

She is in my top 3 space knight waifus and I would dance with her.

I can't. Looks good.

Books are not kino.

Add Attack of the Clones to it and call it square.

Also combine both volumes of the Clone Wars into 1.

Thrawn is entry-level and anybody who cites it as a definitive example of how great the post ROTJ EU was has no idea what they're talking about and probably hasn't read that much into it.

Imho, the post-ROTJ EU content didn't really come into its own until the Jedi Academy trilogy. Luke forming the next generation of the Jedi was a game changer.

Not that the stuff outside of the big three like the X Wing series wasn't also good at that time.

How do you fuck up this bad?

>Aayla Secura
BRAVO GEORGE

How do you pronounce Luuke?

why? I like

The only problem with revenge of the sith was that General Grevious was nerfed hard as fuck. If he stayed strong as fuck and we had a fight with Obiwan and WDindu together vs Grevious it would have been much better.

attack of the clones is literally the dumbest star wars movie.
it's entertaining yes, but it makes no fucking sense and the entire arena battle is one giant retarded scene to sell jedi action figures

Who gives a shit, he barely gets any screentime.

also if you're too ADHD-riddled to sit through a book
there's comic adaptations of revenge of the sith and the thrawn trilogy :^)

Amateurs.

"NO!"

I spent too much time listening to a 40 year old british dude try to sound like Emma Watson, as it is

nobody implied that, fuckface. It tells a cohesive story though, and feels the most like another trilogy of movies

Can't. Its bad ass in every way, and even with its flaws, its still a million times better than Disney trash.

The X-Wing stores are honestly some of the best audibooks I ever had the pleasure of listening to.

i like star wars cause of the video games more than the movies.

i watched the movies on VHS copies my dad had as a child with my sibs many times but was too young to understand it.

early n64 games like shadow of the empire, early windows 98 games like Tie Fighter with joystick support, and the incredibly underrated Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. Jedi Academy was fun for fighting in the early 2000s

a friend of mine's friend was into it on the nerd level and my friend, through his friend, got me to read some of the han solo fiction books and they're very very fun and entertaining, just like watching an good TV show - not serious lit, just entertaining. we watched episode 1 a lot on repeat in the summer of 1999 or 2000. the PSX top-down game was really good, and the n64 podracer game was quite fun.

around 2002 or 2003 I played Star Wars Galaxies with a high school friend. MMORPGs arent for me and i didn't get far but it was still quite a fun experience now that i jog my memory and think about it.

I stopped by 2005 with episode 2. though I saw the movie in theaters with brother and dad, a great memory and honestly a good movie that I still like to this day, i had grown up by then and was less interested. I hear Knights of the Old Republic was a great game from xbox 1 era but i missed out on that one.

today i am ashamed to admit any fandom of the movies. I saw TFA in theaters, it was pure shit, I haven't seen the other movie and won't be watching any of them afterwords unless they get a Rifftrax.

They have dropped so far in quality into SJW virtue signaling it will probably just piss you off.

i have't listened to a new show in like 3 years, i would be surprised if they got hard SJW since they usually keep it pretty level and mike is an outspoken republican

tfw I've only played the lego star wars and episode 3 games
still, they're both fun

Mike was a National Review reader and they pretty much have said they read jokes with references they don’t understand at this point. I highly doubt they’d say anything truky negative about the movie like they would with, say, Twilight.

I'm convinced star wars fans are retarded

…. Duh?

at least the ewok battle had some sense of strategy and planning and not LOL LOOK 100 JEDI RUNNING INTO BATTLE DROIDS SO EPIC LOOK AT ALL THE COLORFUL SABERS SWINGING AROUND

If the BO weren’t balls deep in a Gammorean I’d say he should ban you.

imagine being this paranoid
I never even mentioned disney in that post

I honestly, don't give a shit about this. I mean, if something is cool enough that kids want to buy the toys, that's good, right? When people make this argument it feels like they're arguing against things being cool.

It’s noticeable how much shitting on the prequels there has been after TLJ cratered. When Fox oddly ran a story where the scoop was Lucas saying he went too far in places in TPM, it was pretty clear the idea was to try to salvage the latest turd by denigrating the prequels. One thing they don’t want people to realize is that the series was better under Lucas, and that he cared about quality enough to release one film every five or ten years if necessary.

The goal of Disney now is to stop the bleeding and change the subject of negative fan attention back to the prequels as much as possible. So when people say things like Attack of the Clones is the worst Star Wars film, it’s a good indication they are a bad faith commenter. Attack of the Clones is an enjoyable, earnest film made for young boys, the key demographic of Star Wars fandom.

i know everyone loves to go echo-chamber circle-jerking over this book series, but it wouldn't work unless george made the ST in the late 80s/early 90s.

doing the thrawn shit with older crew wouldn't work either, it would be weird. ironically enough, they're at the point where in the "legends" EU we had the second galactic civil war happen, and that's exactly what's happening in the movies.

YES, ANOTHER SOY WARS THREAD

Pretty much all the video games were great. For some reason Star Wars had the only good licence games.

phantom menace was goat
prove me wrong, oh wait you cant because muh nostalgia

underage

mentally ill or underage

except they had, you know, an actual new republic and luke being a competent Jedi Master, not "le resistance"

bad troll or underage

Spot on. You should analyze posts more often.

thanks, I'll do my best

Obvious samefag.

Sad!

Also:
Obvious goon.

Get banned from Holla Forums again?

I've always wondered just what those fingerbeams on the cover of Heir to the Empire were

This so much.
Fuck, I wished so much that Disney would make good movies, didn't mind the feminism & diversity as long as I got good games.
All I got were the DICE's BattleFronts (I didn't even like watching the gameplays).

The prequels were better than the OT

True.

4 years off there pal.

Fuck off Zach

I don't need to refute anything. Take your kiddie flicks to >>>/soy/

Are these shots kinography?

refute this cumskin soy wars fans

your toy commercial series is shit

Haven’t been to Holla Forums in years.

le style over substance kiddy