The modding tools are done

Now if only everyone realized that was the case.

That's basically it, by the way the tools suck. You cannot make items that change stats.

Wait for real? wow.

And yet anti birth is ten times better.

I hated the creator for years for being a hack,

How the fuck do you have freedom to do cool effects but you cannot modify basic shit?

Christ glad I didnt buy this

more like the freedom to go fuck yourself.

Antibirth is 100 times better than Afterbirth+. Hell I'd even say it's better than Afterbirth.

Agree, go fuck your Micfagot.

This was implemented in the latest patch. Now we just have to wait for other things to be implemented, such as changing enemy AI, being able to add new controls or keys, being able to modify floors, or basically being able to do anything useful whatsoever.
Also existing thread

It's a shitty game anyway. No idea why would anyone fellate indieshit.

Rouge likes are shit in genural, like I have hand full of good ones.

Ftl and darkest dungeon.

Darkest dungeons is an absolute shitshow and the mere idea that you're suggesting it as a good designed roguelike makes it clear that you never seriously attempted to finish it (i find that's the case with most people that praise it).

Ehh I guess your right, least ftl is good simple as fuck but good and fair in a way.

Whats roleplaying again?

Why are modding tools a big deal when people were already making mods?

Fucking yes right here.

Well it's apparently a lot easier to make mods now because there are modding tools.

Because previous mods were either content swaps or exe decompilations. If you have an API, you can script new effects without having to reverse-engineer the whole game. The problem is that the API is shit and doesn't let you do anything. I get the impression most of the game's logic is hardcoded C++ which makes applying an API in a different language pretty fucking impractical.

dev is a hack that did a one hit wonder

He's like Hideki Kamiya, but not good.

Friendly reminder this came out like shit because Fatmund spent most of the development cycle doing another stupid game no one ever asked for, and even went so far as to shill it in the blog posts about fucking AB+.
Did anyone ever ask for that awful Bumbo rpg? Who gives a shit about goddamn bumbo?

Mewgenics? Everything went downhill after Danny B left, he made great music.

No not mewgenics, that one even had potential. I'm talking about this bizarre load of shit here

Looks like he ripped off his own game, Isaac.
This looks bad.

Not that I'm disagreeing that Edmund can be kind of shady in the shit he does, nor that Danny B does great music, but you do know the reason he stopped working with Edmund is because Danny B is an unbearable SJW cuckmonger, whom Edmund kicked out for being an unbearable SJW cuckmonger, right?

Dead genre? Born out of tabletop collaborative story-telling adapted from wargames? Closely related as a game design 'genre' to immersive simulation?

FTL, Desktop Dungeons and Spelunky are top tier.

Jesus christ it's like people don't fucking read

At least Florian Himsl isn't a cunt

Considering the fact that he went on to add a free update to the original version of Isaac long after Rebirth came out just for fun, then yes, I would have to completely agree with you.

He seems like a pretty alright guy, judging from his youtube channel, vid related.

Even if Antibirth didn't come out, Afterbirth+ would still be a bunch of rushed, shit content just so that they can charge money for modding tools.

aka it's not that Antibirth is better than Afterbirth+ in both quality and quantity but that Afterbirth+ is charging money for something that should be free.