And what's the best version to emulte/least censored with the most content?

And what's the best version to emulte/least censored with the most content?

None of them
Its a shitty Blade Runner rip off that craps itself halfway through bundled with a bad shooting gallery game.

So is it really all just Kojima dicksucking?

The MSX Japanese version

Or you read about what what got censored like some girl age because a shower scene and some gore at the beginning of the game and play the Sega CD version.

That and there was a thirst of cyberpunk games. Its not without its merits but I seriously wouldn't recommend anyone to play through it. Its alright for the first act but then halfway through the second one it shits the bed while the third act is nothing but atrocious.

Do yourself a favor and skip it. If you want a cyberpunk/blade runner game then just play the point and click one made by westwood.

Will a physical copy run on Windows 7.

Yeah but you'll need to jump through a few hoops to install it.

Is there even an emulator for that shit?

Of course, works fucking fine too.

I don't fucking believe you.

Why wouldn't they make an emulator for it.

Maybe to play Sega CD games?

I found the Snatcher!

Dude, that's the one system emulators have on lock. Like even base Fusion ran Sega CD and 332X iso's perfectly fine back when I was in high school (2009-ish).

Fuck off, Fatbeef. Snatcher is a shitty game.

This.

The point and click was shit too. The fifth act was a mess because my choices bugged or something.

If you know moon get the PCE-CD version
Otherwise the English version on the SEGA CD is pretty good.

All other versions before the PCE-CD don't have Act 3, but then again Act 3 isn't that good.

hEY \V\ is this gaem good

Sega CD version is slightly censored but skill kept in the violence (including animal killings and decapitations), and the script is still fairly accurate. Also this

You are one retarded nigger. I beat Snatcher on an emulator in 2006 with no problems.

You're right. We ought to eliminate conversation, altogether. Forums are redundant since we have life experiences instead.

god forbid we discuss video games on Holla Forums

Stop spamming this shit all over Holla Forums you fucking sperg

This is not any meaningful kind of discussion and you know it, just a newfag OP looking for confirmation bias on a game that he already knows he doesn't like and further circlejerking with users like f3e8c0. Such great discussion right?

Are you fucking stupid?

Bruh I had Snatcher running on a Wii using a homebrew emulator. All you need is the Sega CD bios files.

Look, I know you're very proud of your mspaint OC but Holla Forums stands for VIDEO GAYMES. Go be an autist somewhere else