Games Done Quick General

Where you going to be chatting?cytu.be/r/Brad
How much autism we going to be having? lots
How probably boring will it be? very
Are you going to skip the whole event and just wait for a highlight real? yes

Did it's crazy high CPU usage finally cause it to die?

This place is full of avatarfag attentionwhores, who spam with colored underlined caps, showing by this that their opinions are more important.

Plus actual faggots who post dick pics and trap posting. Its more /cuteboys/ than video games.

nah, the only gay shit comes from some obnoxious furry who helps develop the site

comedy gold

Fuck off

Mark is the only owner tbh. Aside from the aforementioned furry, the rest of the users are chill despite being autistic.

thread exists fag

Rather just go to twitch chat at this point. That place has no excuse to be such cancer as they should know better.

I would watch on it but you fags need to spamming your url in every streaming site

ez
livestreamer twitch.tv/gamesdonequick best

I checked the chat a few times the past gdqs and it was just faggots talking about their dicks and assholes.

this fag gets it
Just make sure you create a throwaway twitch account and add the auth token to your config so it works again.

you don't need a twitch account to watch streams

With livestreamer? A new update to twitch requires you to have an auth token otherwise the stream won't open.

Oh that, I recall you just look at the url and that's the token you need.

Yeah then you just need to add this line with the token to your config so you don't have to input it every time:

twitch-oauth-token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah just add it to the config file and also include "player mpv" and "default-stream best" because VLC is trash and typing "best" is too hard

So what's that program called that let's you stream directly through vlc and skip using twitch's shitty streaming.

Isn't that place full of furfags?

good tip
I use mpc-hc for strms

livestreamer, you can alternatively use mpv or something gay like MPC-HC