Far Cry Primal-CPY

Just released, download while it's fresh.
77FA2AC88F98D67F294049147B50B43E1666478E
wew tbh

Meh. Downloading to give it a try. Remember the Worth a Buy guy said it was decent enough. I'll give it a shot.

literally why
Primal is dogshit

PC cancer race are such sad creatures.

Just testing it out before I buy it, lad.
:^)

Nobody's claiming a victory, you fucking delusional, paranoiac console pleb shit.

Is Farcry 4 shit as well?

isnt primal just 4 but 4 is just 3 but 3 is just blood dragon but blood dragon is better than 3 but is 3 but without 3 theres no blood dragon so they coexist as necessary evils

I take it the noodles the chinks accepted as payoff finally ran out?

if the rumors are true, one month until this

Should i play 4 or this since its the same map

Nah.

CPY now can crack uplay and origin games, nice, jews btfo.

Was only a matter of time

I'm a buyfag but it makes me happy when shitty DRM games cracked

now we need total war hammer jew edition and dishonored 2. watch dogs 2 and homofront with JUST cause 3 are optional.

no billy, partner

I wouldn't touch this shit even if they paid me to play it.

Why is it that bad? Isn't it just a retexture of Far Cry 4 but with animal mounts instead of vehicles?

Asking cause I just finished Shadow Warrior 2 and need an FPS from the past year or so to play.

he missed the entire point of fleeing when things get bad as opposed to crossposting or waiting for things to get worse

well , you'll just have to go back now

I fucking hated it so fucking much. I've probably forgotten a bunch of stuff, but you should understand why it's a fucking piece of shit.

Way I see it - if the shit's not fun I'll just delete it

The controversy about the recycled map from FC4 wasn't really an issue, the huge vegetation hid it pretty well. The negative point about it is the fact that there are no vehicle so it's fucking boring to go to point A to B even with the fast travel system.

It's the only good thing about the game tbh.

So it's efficiently a well made mod?

That's because they developed the language from Proto-Indo-European etymological roots from all across Europe (well, experts in the field did) to make it sound as authentic as you can in modern day. Probably the only part of the game that had any effort put into it.

A mediocre visual mod, which makes it more difficult to engage in hunting which the game requires you to. Graphically it's no more advanced or prettier, just more cluttered and annoying to run through to be honest.

That's not how you use efficiently in a sentence

And they are all niggers.

But you could buy the game on PC already just like consoles. Now you can get it for free, unlike consoles. PC wins again.

No, they're not. They're early Europeans who had a more tanned tone to them, long removed from nignogs.

Albino cracka tryin to hide da true history of europe smh fam

Ah no. CPY gets paid off in pasta.

If niggers lived in Europe they would of evolved, being in a cold climate would of forced them to actually do something rather then stealing food from animals.

Based CPY does it again

(check'd)
You're right. Primal and Far Cry 4 have exactly the same world map whilst Far Cry 4 has exactly the same game mechanics as Far Cry 3 except with spidermanning.

CAN'T FUCKING W9 TO EXPERIENCE A SHIT GAME BECAUSE IT JUST GOT CRACKED WHO THE FUCK KNOWS FOR WHAT RAISIN

VID RELATED

And why would I want this?

They were trying to grab your cash. They work for the jew. The melanin man.

Read about african marxism, it's related to the video

Nice try, red.

Who do you think is responsible of the Zimbabwe train wreck moron? during the cold war the commies where pushing comunism into Africa while the USA was trying to remove it from South America, this happened arround the 70s

Did you miss my triplets?

whadda fagit

Another nail on Denuvo's coffin.
I've lost track of Far Cry after the first, how are the others?

yeah communists are subhuman

but so is checking your own digits

No need to be jelly af.

Different. 2 is surprisingly comfy in that moonman nigger safari kind of way, 3 is not unlike ass creed games in FPS form. 4 generally improves on 3.

There's also Blood Dragon which is a 80s action flick inspired dlc/expansion for 3.

Fuck off nigger

contracting entire phrases into acronyms is just lazy.

And the niggers were dumb enough to believe in said communism.

I remember the time when I got excited about AAA. T'was long ago.

Far Cry 3 went downhill once you kill Vaas. You get to the last part of the island and it's a vulgar copy-paste of outposts separated by huge empty areas like if they didn't really give a fuck.
One thing I really liked about FC3 was the 4-player co-op mode. I wish they made something like that in FC4 (the 2-player mode was dumb)

i no fammalamma tbhbbq

i remember when games took nearly a year to crack. then they were getting cracked before release, now taking almost a year to crack again is celebrated

Shit main story all around to be honest.

I want cuckchan to leave

But user I have literally no interest in playing this game.

I still can't play it because they took the ultimate anti-piracy measure, making their games so shit they're not even worth a pirate.

JUST

You have to go back

Isn't that win 10 only? Why in gods name would you want a cracked game on windows 10?

Dual boot

1.) dual boot
2.) stop being autistic because Windows 10 isn't going to kill you inb4 freetards sperg out and derail the thread*
3.) with a crack is also the potential to run it on non-Win10 platforms

i like you

Fucking kill yourself shit eater goy

You don't even know what that means
I never changed the things I had issue with.
Fuckoff back to >>>/cuckchan/

Yes

Yes you did

Let's not pretend Rabbi Goldstein hasn't fleeced every other people on Earth too. What they did to Africa was particularly cruel though.

Repeating that it did won't make it true
>>>/cuckchan/

You know a game is awful when even pirating it is considered a waste of time, effort and hard drive space.

The problem is that game nowadays take up more space then they are worth, its just not proportional. The price of video games have stayed mostly the same since the 80s when adjusted for inflation, but the average game size has grown exponentially

It's not cruel if it's worthless, niggerlover.

There's really no point in playing it.
All those games are alike and they're not even that great.

Far Cry 1 was all right though.
Maybe because it's nothing like the rest.

Fucking graphicsfags. There isn't even much content in all those GBs, just models and textures that require me to get $1000 rig just to find out the game is shit

Haha you are so desperate my dude lol

This isn't a magnet link. The fuck you expect me to do with this?

That's an infohash, nigger.
If you don't know how to use one, consider suicide or going back to reddit and asking on /r/torrents

Or I can just not download shitty games and get my own torrents lol

lol ebin ecks dee well put fellow redditor

*high five*

kill yourself you fucking faggot

We will never get B.C.

Farcry 2 is still the best

Best piece of shit from the pile, yes.

just play 3 again if you really want to play one of these. It's not that good either, but it's better.

Not if it uses DX12.
It's a pain in the ass to disable all the spyware.

Ehhh, miracles have been done before.

OK, should I play on survivor or is expert with some UI hidden acceptable? To be honest it seems to be more about timewasting then muh surviving.

What's bad with 6?