Early and recently SJW games

Was escape from woomera the first SJW game?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_from_Woomera

Adventure was the first SJW game

We visited Woomera when I lived out in the desert. The teachers made us basically march around in 40+ Celsius heat for what seemed to be no reason other than to occupy the day they had "organised".

Fuck Woomera.

Just because a game doesn't approach an issue the way you want it to doesn't instantly make it a social justice game. Stop reducing everything to a simple us-vs-them, with-us-or-against-us mentality.

This thread's destined to devolved into near-instant and universal shitposting based around Holla Forums and Holla Forums shitscreaming so let's just chart this bad boy up.

Fuck it, Rolling for the first picture.

Rolling for pic 3

Sounds like a lunch

Wew.

Theft so I gotten a dumb one.

Rolling again

Fuck

Rolling for all three.
Also, Mississippi Wheelchair sounds pretty rad.

To be fair, Woomera is a fucking hell hole and putting anybody there is cruel. Instead of locking the refugees up they should be pushed back in tot he ocean in whatever leaky tub they came in and forced to fend for themselves in international waters.

Rolling for the 3rd one now.

Rolling, and also getting doobs.

Ahahah

So fucking close to a triple failure. Enjoy your corpse, corpsefucker.

fucking hippies.

rolled
Final score: Not bad.

m-m-m-m

Is Woomera a hellhole because the Australian government underfunds and understaffs the place or is it a hellhole because the asylum seekers are animals?

Abyssal huh?

Well she's going to get the Alabama Tornado.

So um, who and what is an Abyssal?

It's a hellhole because it's literally a hole in the desert with hellish temperatures. Being enclosed in that space with understaffed, underpaid workers who have grown to loathe you for being degenerate animals would be a complete fucking nightmare. It would be kinder to let them die at sea.

Both. every australian government pumps funding into it and as soon as the centre gets something the seekers immediately riot and destroy it.

They wanted new dorms for example, they had new ones built cus muh humanitarian effort, then the seekers burned them down in the riot they had a week later. No surprise the governments keep cutting funding if niggers and arabs are just gonna nigger and arab. its one of the big reasons why it might be given to private companies so they can at least squeeze money out of the asylum seekers themselves.

I remember playing this back when I was into goldsource modding.

You played this over afraid of monsters?

Honestly what Australia should do is shoot a couple boats down to stop them from coming
Less long term lives lost

rollan

ok reroll

Hey you got incest

AoM is probably my favourite. I played a lot of gldsrc mods.

Anyone have the nigga knight one? I like it more than the battle wizard one.

rolling for all of them cause this thread sucks

I probably did pretty well on the first one considering she wasn't a crackhead, whore, or murderer and fist wizard is the best but time to roll again for the monmusu waifu.

Mexican Roomba and Shidonai Goldowsky

this one is my favorite

RNGG

that's no monster girl that's a furry this sucks

forgot pic

Roll

Well done preemptively triggering yourself but weak tactics.

rolling for first you faggot.

rollin'

QUINTS

Maybe someday

roll

lmao drumpfcucks are so pathetic

Betting it all with one post.

you mean penta you fuck. quint would be series of 4

rollo

Rolling 2 and 3

Very nice McIntosh.

You forgot to sage

ROLL

Actually chess was the first SJW game

rolling time

look at go, literally communism applied all through out before the neo kids were spreading it

What the pieces are called changed from culture to culture and as time went on. The best you can say is that Western culture is so cucked it made the most powerful and versatile unit on the board the queen.