Yu-Gi-Oh!

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - mediafire.com/download/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking. Legacy of the Duelist is shit.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

otherocean.com/products
twitch.tv/rank10ygo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any signing up for war of the worthless?

i just signed up for the war of the worthless with reptiliannes. hope he doesn't discount it for also having venoms in here

How did they fuck up literally everything about Neos?

they're gladiator beasts but shit, what else

Neos could be fixed easyish

If I was Jaden I'd have stuck with the E heroes I can't even see over Neo Spacians

Neos made Contact Fusions.

They should have just fucking had the Elemental Heroes take the role of the Neo-Spacians. I really like Flare Scarab and Dark Panther especially as metaphorical teammates, but that part of GX was full retard. They literally nerfed Jaden/Judai as a protagonist when improving his deck building and more Wingman forms would have made him wipe the floor for the rest of the series.

It also made Neos a black sheep in the eyes of fans and made both him and the MC look like a faggot for basically pushing the real stars to the side.

I might run Cinderella over Reaper and Wonder Wand over Allure if we don't get Apprentice in RATE to maximize consistency.

Basically I'm stuck between 3 and 6 at this point, neither of which were released in burgerland. Wat do?

Play Special

no thanks

ok

Motherfucking Jack Atlas again.

What does it matter where they were translated, they both have English versions, though I am not sure how much of the story of 6 was actually translated, but it has voices. And the XYZs are the absolute minimum of 6. Stop being such a sperg. You can also try the NDS games. WC 2011 was released right before the end of 5D's.

So?

so i want the gx era to only have gx era cards?

If you turn the game on easy they have anime circle jerk decks

Masked Heroes are still fusion. How about you stop being an austic tantrum-throwing child?

nigger, if i wanted to play against masked heroes, i wouldn't be playing gx era

I HAVE NO FUCKING FACE

Checked the decks, the only time you ever run into Masked Heroes is if you duel against Judai and the game's difficulty is set to high.
Truly, your autism has no bounds.

but he's my partner
he has mask heroes in every tag duel
it's stupid

Whoa dude, check out this nifty feature the game has! What's even better the only cards you can't remove from Judai's deck is Winged Kuriboh and 2 polymerizations, everything else is fair game, so you can just get all of those pesky Mask Changes and Masked Heroes like they were nothing!

it's still shit

I just wanted a synchron tag team to consistently get all the materials we'd need.

Tag AI was always hopeless, they just love wasting card effects on irrelevant shit.

How hard is to program AI for a fucking literal children's card game?

Are tag duels still retarded? Do you still share cards with your tag partner? I really don't want my tag partner to use my cards for their shitty synchros and tributes, or end up in situations where if I summon mystic tomato and it gets destroyed during my partner's turn, it checks my partner's deck for a monster instead of mine.

You'd be surprised how complicated this game is for a children's card game.

Well, it is quite complex nowadays, especially when you compare it to what it used to be.

I'm assuming you mean the Tag Force games? Yes, it never was any different. I once had Kaiba tribute Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Maiden with Eyes of Blue to summon… another Blue-Eyes.
However regarding
Just fucking make their deck as close as possible to yours if they run a worthless deck or do the opposite if they run something which could be a very good deck if you tweaked it a little, they do have cards which they won't swap, but I didn't find it to be a problem, but if you do find it to be a problem there are cheats which remove those limitations. Yeah, I know it can be tedious to remove all the shit cards from your partner's deck every time, but it's worth it in the long run, trust me.

The game can be pretty fucking complex. You can't really expect the AI to really understand the synergy of every random deck.

This is why I think, though I haven't played in a long time, the WC 2011 AI is probably one of the bests. After you unlock everything you have a huge choice of different opponent with set decks, so they probably programmed them to actually understand the synergy of their decks on a pretty good level, because I have seen them do some top plays. But that "understanding" is probably just hardprogrammed situations. And now imagine an "I have to play every deck" AI that also has to learn to work with your ever-changing deck in a tag format. Honestly, we might see a good grand strategy or an 4x with AI before an all-knowing card game AI.

How hard could it be to learn Synchros at least? Xyzs can be harder to build decks for and fit in because the levels have to match up and you have to be able reliably set up the materials at absolutely any necessary moment or things go badly, but with Synchros there's plenty of simple ways to bring one out as simple as being able to SS 1s and 2s to combine with a monster already out.

I don't think it would be hard to teach a child Synchros and the very same way it wouldn't be hard to teach an AI to at least generally know to thin and combo cards to tune whatever best suits the current situation.

I would say XYZs are easier, but whatever.
AIs are dumb. It is just a name and they don't really deserve it. They are on the level of cockroaches without heads. Summoning something wouldn't be hard, just make it do a summoning method when viable and here you go (even though this can go wrong too, if there aren't some limit sets). The thing is to figure out what you need and then how to summon it with what you have. Or the other way around if you want it to be simple.
This is the difference between the WC AI and the Tag Force AI, as far as I can tell is, again, one is has hardprogrammed combos and possibilities. The other is made to "work" with everything, so it works more on the bases of what it has now and it can't figure out that it can change what it has now on a good level, if any, it only realizes again and again after every action what it has. Meanwhile the WC AI for example because it plays with the same deck every time you can just tell it a few combos (if you have this, that, and whatever -> you can get to this result), it doesn't probably "think" as much on every "now," but it has hardprogrammed end goals.
It is like learning that you can do an OTK combo or summon some boss monster if you have certain 3 or 4 cards or something, and then repeating it every time. Meanwhile the Tag Force AI is trying to figure out that on the "now," but it just won't get to a good result most of the time.

Synchro monsters need a tuner or card treated as a tuner monster and 1 or more non-tuner monster of the required types that equal the exact level of the monster you are trying to summon. Some synchro monsters need a synchro tuner monster (T.G. decks revolve around this) to summon.
Xyz are pretty simple to understand how to summon, more importantly Xyz don't use levels and use ranks instead so they are not effected by cards that target monsters with levels.
yes it is

Why do I see pain in those eyes?

venoms are mildly playable with the ocg predaplants
any clue when they're coming out?

Silents being more then a splashable warrior / Spellcaster support card never :^(

can't you just do one or the other so that you don't mix types?

I have an empowered warrior / Phantom knight mix with silent swordsman so I get search power + cards like Phantom sword to take advantage of Swordsmans effect to get him that high ATK.
For Silent magician I have a Fruit Magicians mixed with Shaddolls to get her needed draw power (which usually gets me her).
Both with 1 of the original max level variant for them to splash into upon death (more is brick city)
You pretty much make entire decks around summoning them using decks with good warrior or spellcaster searching and then work to follow their boost conditions (500ATK for every standby phase swordsman lived and 500ATK for each card in hand for magician) to make them lock down magic and have relatively high attack
But Paladin which came with the other 4 cards in the image makes it sound like the support was for a pure silent deck which it's effect on paper suggests that all of it was to be made for a pure Silent deck (Around the same time Dark Magician, Buster Blader support came too so it all points to this) but Paladin is so slow it kills the prospect, it's normal summon a 500ATK monster to search another pathetically weak monster that take 1-4 turn start ups to even become 2100 Beaters let alone their final forms while being fairy so it can't pop into the newer versions to avoid it getting ran over for possibly a lot of damage.
Pic related is what it should have been if Konami wanted to give make Silent Decks a thing.

Original effect now searches the entire archetype's spells and monsters and not just the weakest ones (while avoiding any other card with silent in it which is why I bet Konami made it so shit because they didn't think it through) possibly grabbing the support cards so your poor silents don't get mowed down.
Keep the second effect because why not it's a light version of what the other support does.
Third effect is now replacing itself with any silent swordsman or Magician except level 7 and 8 so you don't have a giant 500ATK kick me sign instead of a useless recovery and bypasses the crappy fairy typing while maintaining it for what ever reason.

Huh, i thought free online yugioh died after Dueling Network and Ygopro got destroyed. I've heard about Percy before but tell me, how good is it? Is it getting updated the same way Ygopro was?
I really wish DN wasn't destroyed, i preferred playing there and had a bunch of decks on my account too.
Also, does anyone still play Blackwing? That was my favorite deck, it was fun playing with it.

Percy is YGOPro, negro. it is getting more updates than ever. Almost every day they fix something or add something.

Wew, well that is great. I've stopped playing long ago so i didn't know. I might just get back into the game.

DN was shit, everyone there just rulesharked like autists on antidepressants

I know, but that is where i started my online playing and i liked the fact you had to keep track of the effects and everything. I had some pretty great duels with people that were good but not too good aka use most powerful cards. When you find someone who wants a proper duel and pays attention to it, pointing out if anything isn't quite right, then its fantastic. Unfortunately, there were a lot of times when faggots would start a match and then just act like fucking morons. Fortunately, i didn't have that many run-ins with the admins and shitty players as some other people did. In fact, i had very few run-ins with the admins. I may have been lucky.
Another reason i preferred DN was because of the UI. In my opinion its far better then Ygopto UI. Everything has a much simpler and clearer look to it and the top-down view of the duel was much more comfortable.

They actually are quite competent at that, all things considered. For example in Tag Force Special whenever I partnered with somebody who played some shitty unplayable unsalvagable deck I just turned their deck into a Blue-Eyes deck, so at the same time it's amazing how it's able to identify what kind of deck it's playing and play it at the level of a 7 year old child.
Still, the AI is playing decks at the level of a 7 year old child.
If this is true what you said about teh WC 2011 AI, then I'm kind of amazed at why they didn't do that with Legacy of the Duelist, the AI in there is even shittier than the Tag Force partner AI.

Technically the best thing to do is to write a good AI that can read the game properly and play no matter the cards. But that is actually hard. It is easier to just teach them to play a single fixed deck. All of this is just what I think they might have done for the game, because it makes the most sense with how it was set. Though I didn't play with all of the opponents, it could be that most of them do have a general AI instead of a specific one. In fact it is likely that it is this way especially with lower level opponents. And with Legacy of the Duelist the number of cards and decks (most of which are garbage anyway) has increased even more. If they could use the same engine, which is questionable with the different system, they could have gotten easily away with adding old deck specific AIs game after game, but my guess is there is not too much sharing of information, plus a big hole of time. Thing is Legacy of the Duelist wasn't even developed by a Konami team, but outsiders. If there was not much sharing within Konami I can only imagine with outsourcing.

I actually didn't know that, no wonder that the retarded AI is one of its least glaring problems.

I didn't either, I just decided to check. At least according to wikipedia everything else before the mobile shit was made by actual Konami teams. Yes. Legacy of the Duelist was made by people that make mobile games.

Holy fuck, no wonder that the way that game handles card packs and the aquisition of new cards is the most unholy shit which ever left someone's asshole.

There is this think where after activating an effect for example the mouse automatically moves for a second to a default position (the centre or most right card or something like that, I am not sure, haven't played in a while) and then back to where to where you were pointing. Not once have I fucked myself over with this shit. It does seem like something left over from touch screen programming. I wonder if they used some of the codes from the mobile games.

Shit, I lied they did not make the mobile versions of YGO. They still do mobile games though otherocean.com/products They have actually have done 3 YGO games in total since 2010 for the XBOX and PlayStation. Doesn't seem like they care enough to have learned anything from that experience.

RIP

Those were the days.

Is there an easy way to get three of these on the field as quick as possible?

Don't miss it at all.

What's the point? There are better burn decks.

Cheats for ARK V special to save time and Ban list removals for playing old format as the old format

_S NPJH-00142
_G Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V Tagforce Special

_C0 all cards X9
_L 0x80326364 0x00350002
_L 0x1000090F 0x00000000
_L 0x8032643C 0x002D0002
_L 0x1000090F 0x00000000
_L 0x803264F4 0x00100002
_L 0x1000090F 0x00000000
_L 0x8032653C 0x00580002
_L 0x1000090F 0x00000000
_L 0x803266A0 0x00670002
_L 0x1000090F 0x00000000
_L 0x803269A4 0x1AC60002
_L 0x1000090F 0x00000000

_C0 Remove banlist
_L 0x80326366 0x00350002
_L 0x10000003 0x00000000
_L 0x8032643E 0x002D0002
_L 0x10000003 0x00000000
_L 0x803264F6 0x00100002
_L 0x10000003 0x00000000
_L 0x8032653E 0x00580002
_L 0x10000003 0x00000000
_L 0x803266A2 0x00670002
_L 0x10000003 0x00000000
_L 0x803269A6 0x1AC60002
_L 0x10000003 0x00000000

_C1 Partner no ban list
_L 0x800D6722 0x00980004
_L 0x00000003 0x00000000

_C0 JP 999999999
_L 0x20339D04 0x3B9AC9FF>>11678485

Man, I love Synchron.

People are speculating the next set has a super generic Fusion monster with no effect.

Will it be a big guy like Master of Oz?

Best guess,

Something with Level 6 or 7, Light Attribute, with decent ATK, with no effect and Fusion Requirements being literally any 2 monsters.

KoA hinted it can be splashed into almost ANYTHING, so something like that makes the most sense.

Looks more dark Synchro then Synchron

twitch.tv/rank10ygo war of the worthless prep stream

Well, yeah, it is Dark Synchron. I just love the Synchro mechanic and right now DS is the best one.

Just waiting for Konami to ban level eater instead of Psyframe Omega

Just because the did so in the OCG doesn't mean they will do so in the TCG, right? RIGHT?

omega is just fine, they just need to limit him
then if anyone wants to abuse him, they'll need some crazy luck to draw multiple D.D.Rs

what were the best moments of the series?

it was even better in the mango

Does anybody know of what paper to use when you print your own cards?

the fuck is op's pic supposed to mean?

Yeah limiting would be fine, just the ability to not have a loop where on the first turn you can potentially banish 3-4/5 of your opponents hand that just happens to have level eater as a possible key in the loop.
Ban all Zodiacs though like fucking hell they do that shit + keep drawing into 6 and Kaiju all your shit so summoning multiple monsters doesn't even save you and they only need one monster to start the entire draw engine up

It's a clip from the original anime when it didn't follow many rules, a guy named panic plays Castle of Dark illusion which somehow makes a giant shadow on his field so he can't have his monsters attacked.
So Yugi launchs Gaia Dragon Champion at it using Catapolt Turtles effect which instead of what it does in the game actually launches it like a cannon at the castle which floats above his field destroying the ring apparently keeping it floating then it crashes down and whips his entire field.

Bump

Too bad she's too busy getting fucked by old men in America while a 10/10 megane legal loli like Rebecca is fair game.

What happened?

Wht are you even playing?

What's everyone fav archtype to every appear?
Mine is Synchron

six sams with gateway at 1 or more

Crystal Beasts. Later Blackwing and Synchron. After that Bujin and Gadgets. The latest ones were Yosenju and Majespecter.

Season 1

I really have a soft spot for Noble Knights, but that's because I love the Arthurian legends.

Gladiator Beast, new support when?

Battle Boxers, Gladiator Beasts, U.A's been warming up to me, Kaiju needs more love (and support, god damn it)

BUMP

looking for goyo suggestions

anyone tried duel links yet?
i had fun with it, at least while the servers actually worked
my ritual deck would probably be good if i actually had more than 3 ritual monsters

How powerful is a pendulum deck? I'm trying to learn all the new summon types

Yugi won big time

For a long time after the beginning of the pendulum generation they weren't actually that strong, but now they certainly are. They had their own top decks, but most bosses are still the non-pendulum extra deck cards, so they are often just engines. Thanks to that all sorts of decks have been meta.

Man, I found the deck list that does what I wanted to do. What do you guys think about Clear Effector?
I like this card, it would help a lot the Red Archifiend Dragon Deck and synchro decks in general. All I want is a lv 5/6 version of this that is a Synchro monster

Stop fucking trying to make me put cute anime girls in my decks, Konami.

What's wrong with cute anime girls, user?

Nothing, I just don't ever want to be tempted by waifus.

this is fun

Kaiju will still remove the synchro.

Better be used as a finisher or you might as well kiss your ass goodbye.

Only 3 cards per pack for 50 gems with retarded opponents and lag.

I'll wait until a new installment with character creation and Synchros.

could be worse, at least they're not entirely stopping me from playing like other freemium shit
i'm doing the duel school stuff for gems right now
i just wish the fucking card trader actually had anything of value. at best, the mermaid is kind of worth something, everything else is some extremely situational garbage

Ideally, you should be making Sifr + Quasar. Once he is out, Something like 2 Blazar might be better. I might give Limit Overdrive once Blazer is out, since his effect doesn't resummons, just places him back on the board. This deck is pretty much a "Glass Canon". Although you are right, you either win quickly and end up feeling like Yusei or you lose horribly

user, she has a cool effect, play with the cute anime girl and protect your big D

I play this deck as well, i tried dopplewarrior and it bricked far to often for me to run it.

Also I go for pure turn 1 hand removal, I always use every card in my extra deck and make Trish during their turn to ensure they get no cards.

Normal E-Hero support when?

It sucks to suck but they're just too fucking fun.

Making them lose all of their Resourses is really fun but cancerous

Wish me luck. playing paleofrogs on ddd weekend tomorrow.

kill me
at least i'm the only one running d/d/ds in my city, and i think there's like 1 other guy in the whole country

Fucking degenerate.

Hopefully that kind of shit will get noticed and hit before it becomes an issue.

All you should have to worry about is your field and Graveyard getting fucked, not being able to not take turns altogether.

The will hit something innocent that did nothing wrong, like Level Eater before touching the real issue, Omega

This ruling strangely isn't on the Wiki somehow.

If Dark Panther copies a monster to equip himself, does the target still retain their bonus? Considering he transforms himself into a Spell/Trap I'd think that can be considered as a kind of glitch in this game that gets around the End Phase.

Any major reprints announced?

it fucking isn't
expensive packs
retarded ai
shit tier old cards

as opposed to what? omega and crystal wing?
prices are shit though, i ran out of ways to farm gems and now it's just a slow grind. i did manage to make two working ritual decks though

Don't buy them. And the rates are much better than something like Fate/Grand Order.
The AI is only for grinding on auto-duel.
No you fuck off. Old school Yu-Gi-Oh was much better. The cancerous part about Duel Links is that it mixes old cards (both good ones and shitters) with the shitters of the more recent years, and throws out all of the cards that are considered "bad" from the current meta, like Change of Heart or Monster Reborn, which were staples of the old show. And the power creep is certainly getting ready to hit it hard.

Taking control of monsters is for cheap niggers.

Fight me.

sounds like someone got raped by graydles
get a load of this nigger

So I'm stuck with the shitty starting cards?
bad meme, I want to play something fun instead of grinding
No, YOU fuck off, shitty 600 ATK monsters aren't fun, normal monsters aren't fun

it's not my fault you're playing the game wrong
besides, most monsters in the game are around 1400-1600 atk, you're just using the wrong ones because you didn't bother to play more than 5 minutes
cry havoc! is also a thing

Yeah, I saw those in the shop, still, shitty card from a boring meta

what the fuck do you want then? nobody wants dante and omega in here
you're just shitposting for no reason, aside from the poor prices the game is fine

I've been playing the game less than a week and already have a suite of URs and SRs just from the mailbox gems and shit you get playing.
Just set the thing on auto-duel while you're doing something else. It's a mobile game so you can literally be playing an actual video game at the same time as grinding. And PvP is an option, especially for the casual games. There's no queue time for real players.
Summoning a Blue Eyes White Dragon is much more fun than summoning Meme Eyes Odd End Dragon of the Nova or whatever other dumbass shit is in the meta right now. There's lots of effect monsters and other special summons available.

What it sounds like to me is that "fun" to you is "the most powerful", which sounds to me like you never played the actual game. Unless you were rich, you didn't have the best cards. You had to work with what you got. This game at least gives you the ability to level up and collect gems for cards, which is better than what the real world is going to give you.

You don't want to stomp your opponents with the fattest/best thing you can pull out? Pathetic.

Outside of Solemn Strike (which should be at 1 anyways), Pot of Desires (which is a dead card walking), and Dimensional Barrier, the last tier 0 deck was a structure deck that you could build with about $30 and some extra bucks for buying cheap-but-good staples.

Yugioh was never a super-expensive game to get into, not if you want to stick to locals and nothing else.

So you made GoodCards.dek.

Dante.dek has been fucking hamstrung, get the fuck out of here. I will give you Omega, though.

Any good Yugioh images?

More please.

does anyone still play how yugioh was before all this new shit was added? like during kaiba's tournament.

I stick to GX era games.

Nigga, I am busy

Sorry.

which gx ones do you prefer on the DS?

So far I've only played WC 2008 and haven't been able to get my hands on a Tag Force.

In case you mean this literally, just emulate it.

How good are PSP emulators for mobile devices?

The main one, if not the only one, is the same as the one for PC - PPSSPP. I haven't actually tried it, but my guess is it would run very smooth. PSP emulation is not much trouble.

but you can do that with the old cards too

UGHHHH

THICCCER.

Don't worry. I only take back the control of the monsters I owned in the first place.

KAIJUS AIN'T THE ONLY THING THAT TRIBUTE OPPONENT'S MONSTERS AFTER ALL

I'm in the mood for a good laugh. What's the worst Lava Golem has ever backfired against a player?

On my end? Being a dead card.

Easily fixed by summoning something else on your opponent's side of the field though. I can see the 1000 Burn Damage after I take it back or the 3000 ATK if I can't take it back being a problem in some situations though.

not lava golem in particular, but try the inferno tempest+grinder golem
you banish all the monsters in both decks
HOWEVER
if you don't have soul absorption on the field or a gren maju da eiza or something, you're giving the opponent a 3k beater while you've got a 0 atk token

Been testing out Pendulum Magicians blind since after having 2 Quazar + Cosmic boards double kaiju'd then death by zodiac taught me comboing like a mad nigga into 2 sweet monsters isn't a good idea anymore so why not just for once play a deck that recycles itself.
Only thing I don't get is how I'm meant to get Zarc as fast as possible to not make his pendulums worthless dead weight

Honestly, at this point I'm fucking amazed on Zarc being most likely easily defeated by Rituals or Tribute Monsters.

The only asspull he has in the anime that is relatively threatening is that the monsters he defeated and/or banished. On both his side and the opponent's side prevent him from being destroyed. And as seen in the most recent episode: Zarc's a fucking manchild holy shit

r8
i've got a 60% winrate with this in ranked
the main goal of the deck is to stall until i get out doriado, equip her with ritual weapon and then pop the field with fuh rin ka zan

Good taste my friend. But I can't rate cause I don't really play mobileshit

THE DRAGON RULES DID NOTHING WRONG

I have PPSSPP on my potato laptop for uni shit and it works like a charm, no problems at all.

What's with the complete lack of porn of Doraido, Ruin and especially fucking Northwemko?

Are dinosaur decks any good?

Do you like Rescue Rabbit? :^)

So, what do you guys think about the this?

Now people who run 2 instant fusions for a more common Norden now have a possible alternative?

The main characters of every Yu-Gi-Oh series have a massive duel tournament, using every bullshit rule or rule exemption available to them.

Who wins?

Can any antagonist stop Kaiba from summoning Blue Eyes White Dragon without tributes?

Can any protagonist hope to stop Yugi from playing forbidden cards such as Pot of Greed (which allows him to draw two cards) and the original Slifer the Sky Dragon?

Yusei bullshits his turn and summons Quasar, Sifr and Blazer giving him 3 negations and 3 4k beaters. Quasar was summoned using 5 monsters

Yuma changes whatever cards he has in his current hand to a 5 card combo, he could probably like, turn the cards into exodia or something. It doesn't even have to be his turn.

Judai and his power of friendship summons Neos and the Neo-Spacians to face off any adversary

So, how much longer till the anime ends and we get new summoning method? I want Pendulum to end.

And are there any new archetypes that have fun cards, like Sentai or SPY?

Remember that time Yami summoned three Egyptian God Cards at once by bullshit?

Effects of Slifer, the biggest shitter of the group:
- Spells, Traps, and Effect Monsters cannot be activated in response to the summoning.
- Control of this card cannot switch and it is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards and Effect Monsters except "Obelisk the Tormentor" and "The Winged Dragon of Ra"
- The effects of Spell Cards only last for one turn.
- The card cannot be removed from the field by the effects of spell cards.
- ATK and Def equal to 1000x the number of cards in your hand.
- Reduced the ATK and DEF of monsters summoned by opponent by 2000; if either is reduced below 0, destroy the card.

Who are we kidding, Obelisk is the one who really sucks ass.

Assuming Yami goes first and summons Sliffer on turn one, most everyone is cucked out of summoning, specialy Yusei. Jaiden could get away with a Fusion and Yuya coould summon Odd-Eyes. If we count Z-arc as Yuya, he cucks everyone but Yami out of playing

(checked)
Also, Yami is the King of Games, so even his awesome presence would win him the game if we remember that he pulls off bullshit wins just outta nowhere even when everything was stacked against him on the regular, which is what every protagonist had to go through, that's true, but Yami is basically the Egyptian god of children's card games.

Obelisk >>> Slifer >>>>>>> Ra.
It has always been like that.

The new series appears in the spring of this year

So… how to get into Yu-Gi-Oh?
When it comes to game series, anime and the card game in general?

Start from some of the old games, or start playing meta decks in the online, or just start watching some of the anime series. Does your mammy have to do everything for you?

Still impossible bullshit considering the sheer gap between his cards and everyone but Jaden after going full retard with deck building.

Yusei, Yuma and Yuya at the end of their series alonewould be too much. All in the same duel? Yami wouldn't stand a chance without his new cards and we're talking specifically about series.

At least get your lore right. The both legal and rightful King of Duels is Yugi, not Yami/Atem.

You're again completely underestimating his bullshit win factor.

in real life, maybe
in the anime slifer is better though, most monsters are under 2k atk, so he essentially stops the opponent from summoning

Definitely not, especially since GX. You can easily summon a fusion from your hand. It won't only survive the second head's effect but it will have some effect.
The strongest god card in the anime is again either the Obelisk or Ra. It really matters what you sacrifices for Ra, because he gets the attack of the sacrifices in the anime. And then he can get even stronger with his effect. Slifer works in any way only thanks to main character bullshit.

We're talking about him abusing the Millennium Puzzle's power in the original translation, right?

I'm not underestimating shit. Yuma not even using C39s could at minimum blast him down to below 2000 LP as simply as using Double or Nothing without even getting into Yuya filling up his field and bringing out Rune-Eyes immune to any kind of effect for the whole turn before using his Entermates to fuck with everyone's ATK and getting someone that isn't one of them or Yusei taken out faster. Jaden/Judai's only chance of even surviving the first 3 turns is Glow Moss and that also makes one them fucking draw while Yugi at least knows how to defend himself with cards like Kuriboh, Marshmallon and Mirror Force, but for that in particular Yusei would probably already have Stardust or possibly even Quasar out by the time someone else triggers it. In fact I could at least see Yugi not losing first.

And as for Slifer, it wouldn't be that hard for Yuya to shield his monsters from destruction by his effect long enough to overlay for Dark Rebellion at least surviving by 500 ATK then drain him twice over to blow the fuck out that same turn. If Odd-Eyes isn't used to make sure Yugi can't even use a Trap with something like Fireflux, then he's getting hit to below 2000 LP that way instead.

Upgrade Yugi and Yusei's decks to Synchron Extreme and The Dark Illusion and that fallen faggot isn't even lasting long enough to summon Neos without emptying his hand like the retard he became. But then and only then could Yugi win against cards that are simply beyond his experience without being able to use them himself.

Ra not at least gaining the attack of his tributes was fucking inexcusable bullshit.

I am talking about Muto Yugi being the legal King of Games, because the normal Joe doesn't know who the fuck Yami is. And technically at the end of the series Yugi beats Yami so that makes him superior.

If we're going for deep cuts,
is absurd. His monsters aren't special, except motherfucking Jinzo in a time with heavy trap focus, but
Joey never lost a duel in R, for good reason.

actually I'm not going to stop there
He also has some relatively decent attack modifiers to protect monsters, such as

Seriously, this shit is triggering. Each of the original 5 all had their own special cards to give them an underdog boost. You could farm the shit out of nostalgiabux just by making new Spells and Traps that back them up.

Why isn't Joey the main protagonist?

Yami/Yugi predate Forbidden cards. Hell, he predates the fucking limited/semi-limited time period. He could have three of each piece of Exodia if he fucking wanted and bugboy wasn't a faggot.

Yu-Gi-Oh may be a bullshit and power-crept game, but the greatest bullshit of all is the things from the initial release. Fucking Bakura had two Morphing Jars, maybe even three, plus Change of Heart. When the game has no rules, you are the rules.

Don't forget that the anime and/or manga versions of some cards and anime/manga exclusive cards have their bullshit as well like >>11800688 pointed out, but I'll add that Joey's Graceful Dice works the same way as Skull Dice, but reversed, so with a bit of Joey luck he can turn a 500 ATK weakling into a 3000 ATK Blue-Eyes White Dragon-tier monster for one turn

So I kinda want to play some yu-gi-oh but no one close to me plays that shit and I really like my decks. Which games have the six samurai or Alien stuff? I wanna see if they are actually good or shit.

oh hey I have those cards IRL, I dont have the card to summon Cu chulainn though.

my nigga.

Can any of you think up a build that's just the original Six Sams including Grandmaster, not Legendary shit?

I think in the right hands it could leave its cancer reputation.

I dont know man my six samurai deck is just shit I got from random booster packs. I dont even have all the six samurai.

This deck I'm testing out is doing embarrassingly well against the Heraldic AI for one.

I only remember Tag Force Special having Six Sams for sure, but when it comes to Aliens as far as I remember all Tag Force games had them.

How viable is a toon deck? I want to get back in the game but the last deck I played was a toon deck and a direct damage deck that relied on 1-3 star monsters, gravity bind, and a shit ton of equipment cards. I liked toon decks, they were fun.

aight thank you m8, time to play tag force special.

Surely you can do some combination of a meme anti-meta and toons. But of course, they are not meta.

One thing I can tell you to keep in mind is that most packs and structure decks you can buy in the game are based on real life OCG packs.

Every fucking time he was at the brink of a loss his ungodly luck kicked in and he somehow manged to win anyway through a dice roll.
Almost on par with yamis "King of Games" bullshit factor.

I was more curious if the toon format was even viable or it became a meme deck that you make but never use due to everyone running shit that will stomp it. What about weenie rush decks?

i bought a whole venom deck for 15$ just for nostalgia's sake
however i can't get it to work well at all
at best i can get it sort of running with aliens and reptiliannes, but i don't have enough of either

Just learn something new and play that. For fucks sake. What is with this obsession with old decks. It is not like I don't have my own old favourites, but I don't expect anything from them.

If you want to play and old deck and feel relevant, play some of the older single player games. After learning how the game works you can tyr and do something fun to fuck with people, but of course it won't always work.

Were Toons ever relevant though?

I don't care about this situational combo with this archtype you played on a bricked player I'd just like a video where someone just talks about the archtype, what it's play style, Grind? Stun? and if it's a large ass archtype like performapals or E.heros which ones are the play makers and which are Elemental Hero Neos

Britain was a mistake. Rome should of kept it.

Accent wise I hear it all the time so I don't get what's wrong with it, on skin tone, yeah he needs to get out more and tan, if I seen him I'd think I was haunted.

He's a second generation middle-eastern man, by the look of him. Only their kids have naturalised accents like that.

I have one to talk about. the Ghostrick decks.

I'd call it a trick deck that relies heavily on changing the rules and trolling the fuck out of your opponent while piling on extra rules that your opponent has to work around, almost every single goddamned card in a Ghostrick deck is made to fuck with an opponent.

Opponent relies on defense and stalling? Slap down Ghostrick Mansion and make all their defense monsters useless. Opponent wants to bypass your stats with effects? Ghostrick Vanish. Someone take out one of your monsters? Ghostrick Break gives you two more. Someone kills your monsters and you don't have Ghostrick Break? Some of them rise other Ghostricks to your hand. That's not even accounting for rest of the monster cards, that have all sorts of effects to fuck with the opponent.

And so on and so forth. You really have to remember who does what to win, but you will win if you master it.

Essentially, the deck archetype is based around "scaring" the opponent's monsters into being in the state you want, while shutting them down with tons of spell effects. However, the best effects are for Ghostrick monsters only, so if you go Ghostrick, you pretty much have to go full ghostrick since their shared effect relies on other Ghostricks to be on the field.

Oh, and the Ghostricks are "tricksters" not monsters, so for the most part they're not "violent". It's entirely viable to use one of them to make the opponent bleed cards and to win by the opponent not having a deck left to draw from.

BOO

I fell in love with Igknight. I had been looking for a way to make a deck of Fire type warriors for a while but Battle Boxers wasn't what I had in mind.

I didn't know Konami had shills on this board.

I'm ready to sell my soul for my holographic cardboard Jewish overlords as long as they leave my anime tiddles and civilized society alone.

So expect them to make new cards for 20 years and include new mechanics, while still having everything be perfectly balanced so you can play a deck from 20 years ago? Even you thought they shouldn't make a cent from the game, this is still stupid.

They look really cool too.

maximillion pegasus can just print new bullshit cards anytime

Speaking of skeletons skull servants are still a simple but viable deck for people getting back in

"Muh old YGO"fags should love ARC-V. There are magic cards that turn fusions, synchros and XYZs into normal monsters and then destroy them.

Next episode is only Vanilla monsters and Pendulums because that Shota just destroyed them all and didn't split dimensions

The dimensions never became one again anyway, so I don't think there is much splitting to speak of. And surely the effects of the spell cards was just for the duel. When Yuya summoned Zarc and Odd-Eyes back their effects got negated through Smile Universe.

I pop in once every month or two to ask what's fun to play, so here I am again, asking for the state of Odd-Eyes deck, also I heard about this thing called True Draco and I like the monster designs, how is it?

The issue isn't them making new mechanics, it's them removing old mechanics.

Consider that one Spirit Monster bird, the Yata-Garasu or whatever it was. Forbidden because it made the game unwinnable. Except nowadays, a game can easily be over on turn two because that player bullshitted the right hand. They're both guaranteed wins, so what's the difference between one and the other? The difference is how much money it costs. Konami expands, but they only do so by removing things that were present.

You can't just say some shit like Monster Reborn that's been a staple is suddenly too broken and overpowered, fucking over the old decks that used it, because it makes your new shit too broken and overpowered. Either balance your shit before you release it, or don't try to balance it. If Konami was actually competent, they would put together a massive team to go through and assign point values or something to cards, so they could release whatever OP shit they wanted and players could stick anything in the deck. Want to play a broken-ass Change of Heart? That shits worth 30 points out of a "300" standard maximum. You have to either play with a higher standard or put in some shitters to make up for it.

But see, then you're adding more complexity than Konami is competent to deal with. So the end result is that nearly all old cards are either useless or are forbidden from the game for being too good.

True Draco is the wyrm reboot of "those cards", the almighty permabanned dragons. It's fun enough and just as horrific.
Odd-Eyes is still reasonably viable because Pendulum is viable and until Pendulum is Synchro-tier irrelevant it will continue to work.
Amorphage is also exceptionally entertaining.

Alright thanks, another recent archetype I was interested in was Eidolon, how's that?

Splashable fusion support OR an attribute-centric control deck.
A number of decks are splashing it now because of Cocytus/Caligula/Merkabah and how much utility Aleister has.
MVPs of the deck as a real archetype
buffs fusions in hand and loads to your graveyard OR summon and get a free specific archetype fusion spell
Shuffles through invoked monsters, loading your graveyard and letting you pull out the one you need at the moment- archetype specific fusion spell can banish from graves
retrieves banished invoked monsters
locks down the board, 1 eff and 1 atk per turn
a wall that ignores card effects entirely and does piercing damage, useful if buffed
3200/4000 boss monster with a massive board-clearing control effect: Banish an Invoked with the same element, banish all monsters with that element on your opponent's side of the field. This is a quick effect; Elysion is difficult to splash and much harder to summon.

I see, that definetly sounds intere-…
Holy shit this thing sounds amazing, I want to play with Eidolons

So I was wondering on how I should pull this card off, it's possible to use a Miracle Locus trap to give a surprise "One, Two" but nowadays a bunch of shit is immune to being destroyed by battle.

How would you weaken power creep?

make everything broken
bring back dragon rulers, six samurais, wind-ups
make more broken shit
s'cool

BRING BACK YATA-GARASU

STILL THE BEST BAYBEE

Don't forget that grandpa Muto's hard difficulty deck is an Exodia deck and I swear to fucking Christ half of his deck is composed of forbidden cards, I'll post it later when I get the chance.

pendulum domination finally arrived in my store
getting 3 copies via delivery tomorrow since i'm busy with exams and shit to go there myself
after two years of waiting, the deck is finally complete
i've got all the extra deck shit, the only thing that might make things better is if i had 2 desires
i will now be one of the 2 or 3 people in my entire country to actually have a finished d/d/d deck, meanwhile everyone else is getting ready to run zodiacs

I exaggarated a bit, his deck only runs 3 copies of 3 forbidden cards and 3 copies of 2 limited cards.

Considering it's a Makyura Exodia draw deck it's still ridiculous.

Well, it's not a level 9 deck for no reason.

This is why Yugi is the best duelist. Because of bullshit like this.

oh happy days, i finally have a reason to not kill myself

so after updating my deck, i now realize that i'm not using 90% of the stuff i got in the structure deck
what the fuck do i do with all the ex-ocg d/ds? stuff like orthros and cerberus seems a bit pointless

Unban all of the control cards they made early as fuck to deal with said creep but banned because ??? muh pachinko

Gods damn, user, the world is slowly getting better.

Also, nice comforter.

on the one hand
on the other hand
kek giveth and kek taketh

also, should i put trishula in here? no clue what to get rid of for him
the least used thing is probably the ragnarok fusion or the caesar xyz, but caesar's effect is amazing, and ragnarok is my only way of killing 3k+ beaters

I keep getting disconnected. Is this just a server problem or can I fix it myself somehow?

Who do I have to OTK with a pet deck to get some quality lewds?

Runs fine here. Are you on 1.033.D?

Did Yuya say anything about wanting to fug Yuzu in recent episodes?

how do i beat zodiacs with d/d/ds?
so far i've only managed to beat the zodiac AI once because i was first and managed to bring out a crystal wing, while having solemn warning and scolding set
every other time, even if my starting hand is good, the zodiacs end up going on an even bigger plus and having more shit to counter my shit that counters their shit
in one case i ended up using my whole hand to try and bring something out, and the AI just spams dimensional barrier, strikes, ghost ogres, all the meanwhile his hand just gets bigger
i've got two ghost ogres in my side deck which can help, but aside from that, are there other budget options?

I have such a bad relationship with this game lately. I can't get enough in to it to be knowledgeable about current things. But I would say staple counters. If you have space just insert stuff like Dimensional Barrier, Solemn Strike and Chain Disappearance.

don't have any of those, all my money went into actually making the deck playable first, hence why i don't have fancy stuff like desires
if i can somehow manage to sell my shitty paleozoic/shiranui/ninja decks, i might at least get strikes
at least i'm glad i traded my shitty frog xyz for a crystal wing when it came out, now the frog is only half the price while crystal wing is even more expensive than before

Charmander is my favorite Digimon monster.

Oh, sorry, I am thinking of the perspective of an online player. Can't exactly think of something else useful right now. For some reason I thought of Light and Darkness Dragon, but that seems kind of silly.

Man everything about the show before they introduced sacrificing monsters was so shit and asspulled.
Like Kaiba getting so pissed Yugi's grandpa didn't let him be the only guy in the world to possess BEWD cards he first tore the 4th card in two instead of just stealing it, which gave Yugi's.grandpa a heart attack because he didn't think there could be someone so stupid.
And then of course 'creating' the special fusion card for the three remaining dragons out of spite.

Pegasus made Ultimate for Kaiba to win against Yugi with and eliminate him as a threat.

Still bullshit. Everything related to Kaiba is rage inducing.

No shit.

Kaiba, Vegeta and Gary are the edgy `hmph´ rivals.

Yugi, Goku and Ash are the retarded MCs.

Welcome to every shonen anime ever.

But YGO is the most retarded anime out of those three so by extension, Kaiba is most rage inducing.

Side in 3 Chain Disappearance. Watch them rage when you banish all 3 rats.

He solved a puzzle scientists couldn't solve and Kaiba had to spend a extreme amount of money for a machine to do via trialing and erroring each piece non stop for a month
Only dumb thing he did was not make Anzu the mother of his child

She only had eyes for the Pharaoh, Yugi will just have to settle with Rebecca

A loli is fine too Why isn't she preggers yet it's japan you can have a kid at 2 or some shit

Oh yeah, especially the Kaiba rage quit back in Duelist Kingdom. Seriously, you threaten to kill yourself just because you lost a card game, Kaiba? Hell, don't get me started on the "I'm going to hire mercs and make some high stakes laser tag game to kill Yugi..because I lost a card game"

He was there to save his brother, you know?

Yeah but couldn't they just work together instead of "I'm going to kill myself because I lost a card game and I'm a sore loser". And that still doesn't excuse the Death-T arc (hiring mercs to kill highschool students, nearly having their hands cut off by a buzzsaw etc.)

There was basically no one else to duel for him to get the starts and inside.

Why though? He infiltrated the island, he could've just as easily infiltrated Pegasus' castle.

Kaiba was always arrogant as fuck, but whereas he was ready to help the team just as long as "nobody is ordering him around", before Battle City Kaiba was a massive cunt and a little bitch.

Not to mention, fucking psychotic. Need I remind everyone about the Death-T arc in the manga aka "Dude, you hired mercenaries to kill a bunch of high school kids?"

I find Kaiba to be amusing just by being the saltiest most wacky existence in all of fiction and psychotically striving eternally to be better than Yugi/Atem lending to.

The man unironically invested in and flies around in a jet shaped like his favorite dragon from a children's card game, uses his briefcase of the game's cards to deflect bullets and throws those same cards to stop guns from firing or to assault people in tons of leather and a fancy longcoat with a giant cape on it 24/7 when not in an actual business suit on rare occasions.

And while doing all this he manages to be a ruthless successful feared businessman who worked his way to the top and can now spend his money on whatever ridiculous shit he thinks of including actually making the world better for children and advancing technology, but has so much of an ego he can't stand not being the best at his favorite game he's so passionate about.

Remember when Kaiba wanted to beat the shit out of Yugi because Yugi decided he himself would do the Ceremonial Duel against Atem?
Additionally, this is the same guy who defeated a chess master as a kid, along with other unbelievable feats, but tell him that he can't be the one to beat Atem and he'll throw a tantrum like a child. This is also the same guy who owns Duel Academia from GX and out of sheer spite made Obelisk Blue the top dorm because he had the card first, while losers hanged around Ra (or Slifer if you watched the dub) Red because it was Yugi's first god card.

Osiris Red, not Ra Red, my mistake.

Testing out the crystons. Man, I keep praying for more synchro support

Infernoids best.

a Magic: The Gathering style card game.

Let's go into why, actually.

First you have about 5 summoning styles.

First up is Tribute, Any card over a certain star level requires a sacrifice of 1 or 2 cards.
Second is Special: Basically do whatever the card says to summon it, it can involve a certain spell card to be in the graveyard or a certain sacrifice, or literally whatever else.
Next is Fusion, some monsters require other certain monsters to fuse them, a good example is a Gen 1 fusion, Red-Eyes Black Dragon + Summoned Skull = Black Skull Dragon.

Alright, that covers the initial Gen of summoning styles, what comes next are the introduced gimmick gens that were introduced from Yugioh 5ds on.

Synchro Summon: Certain monsters are Tuners, and you can fuse other monsters with them at will, however, the star level MUST match the intended fusion, or else you can't use it. Generally this means you need to keep low star monsters around, because above star 8 or 9 there are no monsters in existance, so you can't exactly use the best mons from the start and you still require Tuners to use this fusion.
Xyz Summon: Think Synchro Summon, but instead BOTH monsters must match the wanted summon, so two level 4 monsters in order to get a level 4 Xyz.
Pendulum Summon: You place two Pendulum monsters on the side of the field, placing them out of play, and in return you can summon any number of monsters each turn or some shit, as long as each monster you summon has a star level between the two monsters, and not the levels they have.

Example: Place down a level 1 monster and a level 3 monster, you can only summon level 2 monsters en masse. level 1 and level 5, you can summon level 2, 3 and 4 monsters in this fashion only.

Now onto the general types of cards.

Beatstick: A statwise powerful card that has no effect
Burn: A card that targets the opponent's deck or hand and banishes or send their cards to the graveyard to win by deckout or to fuck the opponent out of their combos
Effect: Monsters that may be weak statistically, but are strong in how they change the rules of the game or manipulating the overall field
and so on and so forth.

Yu-Gi-Oh started simple, but over the years it has EVOLVED into a
ABSOLUTE CLUSTERFUCK
of a fun game.

It is probably, at this point, as complicated or more complicated then chess is. It's a true patrician's game.

When I started playing as a kid my deck was a mess that was full of random cards, save for my treasured Blue-Eyes card, and now that I come back to it, I'm glad to see that my favorite card got enough support that it's considered a tournament deck archetype.

Blue Eyes + Eyes of Blue

I did the same thing, but my card was Shadow Ghoul.

Oh that motherfucker started so much shit after class.
I remember this one kid who filled his fucking deck with nothing but monster cards and discarded fucking everything he got just to power up that card, and it fucking worked better then it should because we were stupid as fuck.

Man, I want to get back into the physical game but no one plays anymore.

Kaiba is basically an autist that is not content with staying in his father's basement, and will do everything he can to espose how passionate he is about his favorite game.

Kaiba is basically Chris-chan if he wasn't content with drawing stupid shit in his parent's basement

I only got a chance to play with one other person with it as a kid, the guy had Blue-eyes and was just killing my monsters each turn and not summoning any other ones to make me look like a retard. Then when I needed it most it came out and I managed to win.

You think Shadow Ghoul is bad? Nobody wanted to played with me after I won about 3 times and I had to dodge stuff being thrown at me because I used "cowardly strategies". Namely, I had the worst luck in packs, or so i thought, because I always got weaksauce monsters or magic/trap cards with weird overly complicated effects, and normally when you were a kid the only thing you cared about was DUDE LOOK AT THE ATK SCORE! Then when I tried holding back the tears while looking at my shit cards I noticed that I had a bunch of needle worms, card destructions, gravity binds, cyber jars and that sort of thing (back then we didn't know what a banlist was, so if you had 3 raigekis you could just put them in your deck no problem). It was also around the time where the Battle City arc was on the TV and Yugi won against that mind controlled guy or whoever he was by making him deck out, so everyone who played the game found out that "decking out" is another victory condition besides Exodia and reducing your opponent's LPs down to zero. So basically I created some kind of patchwork mill deck before I even knew that anything other than HIGH ATTACK MONSTERS DUDE deck was actually a thing and won all 3 times I used it.

Kinda funny when you think of it that way, Kaiba Corp. is an extremely successful corporation headed by a massive autist who loves a big white dragon card from a stupid children's card game.

You fags keep saying that but aren't the main products of Kaiba Corp Duel Monster related? In fact Kaiba has done more to popularize the game than Pegasus ever did.

I recently got back into the game and I play casually from time to time (mostly with a friends because playing with randoms is basically rape). I love Gusto (even though they are shit) and made this. Any ideas to improve it?

if the banlist doesn't matter, you obviously need more emergency teleport
otherwise, more generic psychics

Only because Kaiba bought out Pegasus' company. Pegasus was the guy who made the damn game and during Pegasus' time, Duel Monsters was popular worldwide.

You mean it is still popular, Yugioh takes place in a world where pretty much everyone has a deck and loves the game (or plays it despite hating it). Pegasus is probably one of the most important people in their history

Also, don't forget that a lot of the times the fate of the entire world often depends on whether the main character manages to beat his omnicidal opponents in a children's card game.

i want to get back into yugioh, but have no idea what to buy or know anything past kaiba's tournament. are there any good starter decks, or booster packs?

Is it worth downloading? I don't like downloading shit on my computer

Woah, nearly had a brain aneurysm from that one.

Yep. Free online play of Yugioh. No sign ups required, just pick a nickname to start being a cowardly Pendulum summoning faggot or a coolguy who wins with Fusions, Synchros and Xyz monsters.

nigga you just salty we got the cutest magician girl

What are you doing on Holla Forums then?

I went to see the movie tonight, it was actually pretty fucking good.

Thank you for your input, Satan.

One month anniversary, guys.

Get Percy first, look up some easy Synchro or XYZ decks and play a couple games with them online to get a feel for what you like.
Don't actually buy cardsm, unless you know very well what you want.

People will be disappointed.

Yeah, people are disappointed with such waste of digits.

finally going back to my club after 2 months of being too busy with uni, i hope everyone was too poor to afford zodiacs

Sure it is slow falling in the pages. Over a month old thread by this point.

is that a Holla Forums record?

I doubt it.