Any fans of Jim Gaffigan here?

Any fans of Jim Gaffigan here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/nra-chief-names-the-jew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I slightly remember seeing some of his stand up and believe he recently did some car commercials. But no I'm not a fan and I'm not surprised he's a liberal. His reply was pretty weak considering that guy seemed pretty honorable, imo. It's just talk on the internet but you are pretty commendable in my book if you save others.

This Russia narrative is by far the most retarded fucking thing I've ever heard.

t. Nikolai Ruskiov

What the hell does that reply even mean?

the purest of coincidences.

Dude! It's more important to know about the people who created facebook ads more than a expelled spree shooter who had cops meet him 39 times.

He's pretty good at clean comedy.

Reminder that kikes are always behind gun control and abortion.
dailystormer.name/nra-chief-names-the-jew/
They can't control goyim without removing them of their arms.

From what I know Gaffigan writes almost all his material with his wife. Might have taken a toll on him over the years.

His show had some pretty good episodes though

Dude what? So OP's pic is fake?

Fuck off retard this is why nationalism isn't being taken seriously.

considering how many idiots and trolls roam this board, i'd say yes

Unfortunately 'da joos' is just as valid as 'muh russia'. In fact I'd say anti-semites have given better arguments regarding jewish influence in popular culture than the left has for Russian influence.

Gun control is goy control. I get that you don't like the stigma as a Jew and I love that you're defending your tribe, but it doesn't change the fact that they work collectively against my ideals.

Highly believable post.

Where so I sign up to become a Russian agent? I want to topple the jewish liberal hegemony.

Hey Zach.

t. eternal anglo

At this point, I think they are so deep into this Russian conspiracy crap that they can't just drop it and pretend like they acted like fucking retards and believed and insane, baseless conspiracy theory for over a year.. because that's what they accuse everyone else of doing. And if they just dropped it and quieted down with all the moronic accusations about Russian bots being behind everything, they could shrug it off, eventually.. Instead, they keep doing it, because all the fucking liberals are doing it, and they think it's this brilliant GOTCHA snapback that just puts them so far on top that no one can ever contradict or correct them.

drumpfcucks btfo

So how's the weather in Tel Aviv today rabbi?