Battlestation Thread

Who's up for a battlestation thread?

Post cool Battlestations

/thread

But I'll post mine because why the fuck not.

christ

that's bait

What a waste.

Pretty normalfaggy. Sell the appleshit so your living room doesn't look like an office waiting room in San Fransicko. If that GTAIV is being played on PC, then get some mods to make it look better, like higher res textures, reshade/enb for non-fuggly lighting, and a maybe better playermodel, etc. And lastly get rid of the pink/maroon pillows, they don't go well with all of the white and the whole injun theme you've got going there with that painting and wall decorations.
Nice glasses though.

fug, top sentence is for

Get fucked, kid.

Yes?

The notebooks are for work, it's unavoidable. GTA is running on a 360. The pillows were my wife's idea. We live in New Mexico, and she's native, so that comes with the territory I suppose. And thanks.

I'm redoing our den come March, so I might have an even better battlestation by that point.

I keep mine simple.

Here's mine.
It's meh. Use it for small time music stuff and vidya.

Show us some of your music, you know you want to.

I should get a new camera

I just bought that same exact keyboard, got it two days ago. how long have you had it and what is your overall opinion on it? I am liking mine so far, I use the extra hot keys for sound effects and photo shop.

I can just smell the rotting kimchi.

Needs an update.

It's pretty nice. Brown switches feel really good and it's really quiet for a mech. Really satisfying typing experience.

Forgot to answer how long I've had it. A week or so now.

That ps4 is sitting pretty precariously.

embarassing.

Here's my computers

Nice

Mousepad is fake, got it for ten dollars please don't bully.

8/10

bump
tfw no >(You)s

Dopesmoker ever, fuck I'm dumb.

this is actually my first mechanical keyboard and I agree with you typing on it is a night and day difference from my old Logitech G15 which I believe I got back in 2008 and it feels like I am typing faster and more accurately or maybe it's just a placebo effect? idk but it feels like I get a lot more stuff done more efficiently and faster.

Stay cozy my dude. Also nice mug.

Do you have a cold, user?

>tfw you know your battlestation is shit and don't know how to take a good picture of it.

Really want to get a new desk, but I haven't found anything good yet.

is that a Zowie EC2-A? I just got one and holy shit I love it

Yup.

Shit that's an old pic

Literally drop it off your roof. Not worth the space it takes up.

whats with the framed scribbles my man?

Nice 24 rack you got there, good taste.

It's not there, OP was just trying too hide the photo..

HE DID EM LIKE A DOG
HAHAHA

After 7 years there's a reason I kept that piece of shit around and why i'm so reluctant to get rid of it. That little turd sounded better than the 1500 my buddy dropped on a mesa boogie head. Granted, it's nowhere near as powerful but I'm not trying to play gigs or anything. The tone on this little son of a bitch is top class and the amp emulations are incredible. I hope you're not thinking this is just some shitty solid state practice amp because that's not the case.

The perrier? Fuck yea my good man

checked

seems like you have a problem with your camera there

Are you an indie horror game?

I have no standards.

yes yes the perrier , also nice digits.

I too have a shitty fender amp I keep around, lost the power cord a while back though.

good luck, is it fancy town or section 8? you rich? you donate to my patreon?

Is there even a point to having a second monitor and speakers? not just one monitor and a headset?

Yeah, being comfy and shitposting while grinding.

you are tripping

That's Chocolate Man. My little cousin made it.

Pretty shitty pic this time, wanted to make sure it was all in view though.

very modest, hitler approves.

You coming off cigarettes or something?

Yes.

I chose to quit because my grandfather died from it on new years, merely months after he got to meet his first great grandson.

You should vape

Really sorry to hear that - do it for him and yourself I know the vaping is enticing but id really recommend wiener or just cold turkey/patches

sorry
cold cock***

Hello, fellow macfag

is this yours? why bother having the PC on the desk, wasting so much space?

Check out station, what do you guys think of it?

How many hours do you think he's logged?

Claustrophobic.

Underwhelming.

What're the specs on that old bastard?

Sorry I forget some people from here post from Poorfuckistan with dial-up internet.

Can I get that butt image?

Mine's kinda sad.

Bullshit. Move the shit off your chair and the top of the monitor and you're good to go.

I should take some photos at night when the lights are going.

dieagram of compturo space

My niggest of nogs.

how mucj ram that doggo havo downloaded onto he?

The split Kyuss/QOTSA ep was an absolute bitch to find.

Lazy/rushed pic of my semi-clean battlestation.

>tfw im 23

The good news is I had a girl over a few days ago and she thought my room was neat, even with the Gal Gun fabric banner hanging up.

irredeemable filth

I just got set up recently and I gotta admit, shit's pretty comfy.

Feels like I'm really there.