What are some good Irish кино?

What are some good Irish кино?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaturbate.com/littlemercedes19/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Irish were never white, never will be. Father Ted is kino.

P O T A T O N I G G E R S

Only the Irish are white. Everyone else is kike-blooded.

Why is he known as the first brit if they are talking about the Irish?

UNF

See something you like, pig?

say that to my face not online and see what happens

HOL UP

How does it taste cumskin? Like shit I'll bet. Every day your so called 'heritage' is exposed for the lies they are. Your history books are fiction. Your lands stolen from the TRUE Celts.

We will rise. Be prepared.

I wonder…

You know it, skank.

I'm taken, shitlord.

Not for much longer.

I hear your a racist now user…

My bf is going to beat you up if you don't leave us alone.

I'll beat his boipucci up.

Imagine having that kid's life.

No, he actually gets to fuck her while guys like you send his gf money and drugs.

How old is she?

Now why would they just go ahead and lie about we wuz stuff? 🤔

She loves his fat neet cock. You shouldn't be so jealous, he's proof that anyone can make it. Maybe if you had a heart of gold, too, you could get a girl this beautiful.

18 in two months.

So he’s not white at all?

Beyond the nose and skin color he doesn't look much like a nigger

Had to take a class on Irish cinema at Trinity. The Irish don’t have much in terms of kino. Garage is pretty good. Frank is good as well. My class got butthurt while watching the John Ford movies shot in Ireland because there were Irish drunks in the film.

Yeah, he looks more like a chocolate covered raisin.

Yeah, I'm not trusting anything they say. Especially when it comes to the flights of fancy that is artistic reconstruction.

What is called white skin now only developed in the last tens of thousands of years. Neanderthals are also shown to have brownish skin until near the end of their race, when living in Europe endowed them with fairer visages. It is just as easily said that niggers only developed their nigger skin because of evolving in a different environment where they didn't have to live for extended periods of time with no sun.

You're the living in your head, rent free poster, am I right?

How about you read this post here in entirety

No thanks, brainlet.

Why is this girl so insecure about her chin/mouth?

Two naked drunk guys kicking the shit out of each other is not kino

lol

No thanks

That's the ideal female form, unless you're a nigger who likes baboon asses.

Son, do you not see the tits?

Because losers on the internet bully her about it. She's 10/10 though and doesn't wear makeup.

Jesus be careful what you meme for. I am really, really concerned about the demiurge and Antarctica Nazis now.

OMG SHE'S FUCKING PERFECT

*ahem*
da joos

Yes, she is. Do you have any money to give her?

What would I get in return?

What are her going rates?

Hey Zach.

Hey Hey Zach guy.

I would pay $50 a month for more cute photos and a personalized email tbh.

*cough* kikes *cough*

Stop samefagging Zach.

She'll say "Thanks, user!" enthusiastically and then talk shit about you with her clique. Then she'll use your money on H.

For real though who the fuck is this? She's got a sort of Anne Frank look going on.

A nice girl.

Got to bed Mr Mangum.

Fuck off newfag.

you faggots are going to post this bitch's naughty parts or what

No she's underage you stupid nigger.

Maybe in your shithole country. Some of us aren't cucked.

LMAO america

The Quiet Man with John Wayne is kino as fuck. Required viewing for kino experts

It's actually 16 for over half of the states.

It's CP if she's under 18 in the jewnited states. Kys europoors.

AROUND MICKS, BE ARMED WITH STICKS!

Checked.

Going to fly away in your pyramids, are you? And then what? Bring peace and love and twerking to the galaxy?

some /r9k/ bitch that attention whores all the time im pretty sure.

She's not even pure European phenotype

She's not an attention whore. She has a life, unlike you.

AHHHH LAD STAHP SHE'S A GODDESS!!!!

yeah scamming retarded 4chan and reddit orbiters out of their money and sitting on skype all day

stop posting this ugly chinless bitch

Fuck off, roastie.

hnnnnnnnnnnnng

You say this while posting a girl fucking a nigger RIGHT NOW?

chaturbate.com/littlemercedes19/

Look at those soyboy tabs!

Deflecting I see. What's there to be ashamed of there?

She's been nude for a black guy over the internet, but she's only fucked white and latino guys. She's pure by modern standards.

boondock saints
gangs of new york
that's all i can think of for now

The words of a cuck, beta orbiter. Pure would mean never having done anything with anyone's genitals but her own. Nothing with a guy, nothing with another girl. Some would even rule her impure if she penetrated herself while masturbating. She wasn't married to any of these men.

In any case she's seriously on cam fucking a nigger right now.

keeek

they were always like that

Literal bogniggers

Most pathetic thing I've read on the internet all day

Bravo

This article is bullshit but I unironically MAY have irish origin. wat do?

t.part african

If this were the 17th century, I would agree with you. But it's the 21st century and standards have evolved.
That's not her.

Stop posting on Holla Forums. Niggers aren't allowed here.

you can now guilt trip people into giving you gibs

The literal definition of a virgin is "one who has not had sex" and by your own definition she's fucked multiple people. You personally asserting "standards have changed" means absolutely nothing. You'll have to provide evidence a substantial majority of society believes women are pure after sleeping with multiple men or stop making that insanely idiotic claim.

Are you describing yourself, because that's exactly what you're doing right now.

But I don't want gibs

this guy takes too long, i don't think he's even hard yet.

But I'm not a full nigger
let me guess only jews and aryans can browse here right?

The definition of virginity is antiquated. For starters, there is a difference between male and female virginity and they can't held to the same standards. A male virgin is simply a man who has not ever had sex; a female virgin, however, is a woman who has not had sex for a certain amount of time. There is no proof of Ciara having had sex in the last 30 days, so she is a female virgin.

Sources used: Your ass.

Stop asserting your random nonsense opinions as society standards. It's supremely autistic.

jews, wypipo, and mozzies TBH

Women can get sex much easier, so it makes sense that if they refrain from having sex they are honorary virgins.

Wrong, a virgin is a virgin period. Society puts a premium value on female virginity, but male virginity has no value. To directly contradict your asinine claims, auctions are publicly held for women to auction off their virginity. If she'd had sex with anyone before at all ever the contract would be void, but female purity is so valuable there are men who will pay a million dollars for it.

Society hasn't changed, nor is it antiquated. You're just a cuck.

TL;DR: No hymen, no diamond.

It's the other way around. No one cares if a guy has sex because it requires some skill on his part. Be it financial stability, social talent, physical attractiveness, or other symbol of status. Women will be offered sex all the time. This is the same reason society sees it as worse for a man to hit a woman than a woman to hit a man. Men are naturally stronger than women.

>Holla Forums is (((diverse)))
I tell you hwhat

t. guy who will never be married
Are you afraid her previous partners will be better than you? A woman of experience should be the prize, not some ugly, frigid cunt.

Well given the contemporary emancipated female I'm OK with that. I make enough to pay for a surrogate mother and will raise my child alone with a prostitute filling the role of the mother at least biweekly.

t. living definition of a cuckold

Sexual experience is worthless with more than one partner because everyone is different. What works for one person has no effect on what someone else likes, so experience has no value with other partners.

On top of that, every single study has shown that the more partners a girl has the less likely she is to remain faithful.

Men can get as many women pregnant as they can have sex with, but a woman can only get pregnant by one man at a time. This is gender dimorphism. A woman who has had sex with multiple partners is quite literally worthless. This is why single mothers are so avoided.

Europe is not white and Israel is are greatest ally

Whom do you serve?

>le (((cheddar))) man appears ultra smug in every single picture
who could be behind this "scientific" discovery?

((((((((((((G E N E T I C E X P E R T))))))))))))

If you read the article, it just claims one of the researchers said it wasn't 100% either way.
New Scientist was merely correcting their prior article that said it was 100% true.

Feel like we fairly evolved to something smarter, whiter, better. I am proud of my genes for i am no longer a retarded shitskin.
I feel
Great.

Trollin g faggy internet Nazis from beyond the grave? He has every right to be this smug.

t. Phonepostinc

She deserves your money for being beautiful.

Hi boogie

Disgusting.

There are sluts in clubs near my neighborhood that are higher quality.

You irritate me.

would still do

hi reddit