Conservatives cant make kin-

I'm seeing potential here

fake

worship authority

Your fucked.

cool, just saw this on halfchan bro

What is the alternative? Be a Nazi holocaust denying piece of shit? Be a edgy contrarian antifa? Be a spineless pseudo-intellectual centrist?

Honestly "supporting" the most popular political ideology of the day and just keeping my head down seems like the best thing to do. We have escapism for a reason.

BEHOLD
THE ETERNAL FENCESHITTER CUCK
HE EVEN LONGS FOR THE BREAD AND CIRCUS

No bully, what is the alternative an eternal circle jerk?

the alternative is reddit

I am willing to bet leaders need followers. Making the followers just as important as the leader. I am not brave enough to be a leader but I will follow is that really so wrong?

I do actually

You're right, not everyone can be leaders. But being a mindless lemming who just goes with the crowd is what defines you as an NPC

Then you are truly deluded.

Why did you reply to my post? I said nothing of the sort.

Are you retarded? Did you not get the joke implied by that post? I encourage you to image search the pic attached to

Fuck off nazi

Wasn't me. I don't care what you are I really just want the path of least resistance please don't feel bad.

what good is escapism when they start trying to tell you what to think and feel in it?

Honestly I wouldn't have escaped this now matter what time I was born in. I have a high enough IQ to be something more than a worker drone but not high enough to be something special. So just leave me alone in my house and on my way to work and let me euthanize myself when the time comes.

Judging from your previous posts, lol no

Legitimately over 130 but below 150

whatever u say friend

You have literally no reason to believe me. All I can say is I feel lonely, depressed and overwhelmed and I am talking as honestly as I can with the only friends I have. Weekends fucking suck.

Don't be this pathetic. Please, just don't.

I am

I'm his friend, and yours.

Someone post the video. I don't want to look for it, it's too depressing.

Conservitards might be able to make kino but they still can't demonstrate a basic understanding of politics and economics lel

which one?

You posted the same fucking picture and the same dumbshit liberal drivel on /newsplus/
>>>/newsplus/152986
Get some new material goon.

That image was the ultimate (You) generator on half/pol/, just go look at the archives

I didn't post it nigger, I was just explaining that it's a bait image

Please leave.

OP I thought you made this thread as a joke but now I realize you've been serious the entire time. You're a faggot tbh

I've never seen that on reddit.
Because I don't go to reddit.
Apparently you do though.
Fuck off back to reddit.

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART, AT THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM MY ANUS' LAST LEAKAGE

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND THE MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE

GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE, IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

O SAY DOES THAT SHIT SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE

O'ER THE LAND OF THE MUTTS, AND THE HOME OF THE SLAVES