Tfw I have full access to my brother's netflix account but pirate all their shit anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, people are losing jobs, it's time to stop being a thief. Do the honorable thing if you don't like movie companies so much and voice your opinion on the media at hand. I used to be like you an edge lord thief bragging online about my pirated media. It's wasn't long until I got a job and the reality of my actions hit me, people have families to feed. Time to grow up, pal.

get a load of this guy

Based

good goy

Op here, pirating the newest netflix series just for you :^)

I do my part when it comes to fucking over pedowood. Do your part too.

how is being a proud pirate edgy?
Not OP but I brag about pirating in the meatspace too.

It hurts

t. ephraim Goyimstein

boohoo. if the only way you can maintain a job is by having the government enforce a monopoly for you, you don't deserve to have a job.

What kind of guys even become a part of it?

Rich guys with a taste for piracy and competition, and a way to procure the content quick enough to beat other groups

kino

And that's why content producers are ignoring your demographic. Enjoy being obsolescent.

you mean people who never pay to begin with? Really makes me think

If you were using you brother's account then you'd brother would be "paying" even if it adds no cost to him

A. Fucking. White. Male.
Are you retarded? Even video games are no longer catering to that demographic, and those are the only people who buy that shit to begin with.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONATED TO ME TODAY user???

But I did. I donated a dollar. I know it's not much but it's all I can afford right now. :)

The stuff I want to watch isn't even on Netflix.

the movie industry makes plenty of money, they still treat people as expendable.
besides, any child whose parents work for netflix or in hollywood is going to be fucked up anyway.

I've noticed that a lot of the SJW shit is no longer being made after the 50 flops

yeah, but why stefan molyneux?

HAHA one dollar! That's insulting. Don't ever donate to me again unless it's at least $15, and by $15 I mean at least $100 a month.

6/10

Calling people is the latest lazy deflection. Anytime you call someone a nigger now, you get the inevitable "oooh, edgy".

makes sense
I hate these cucks

Calling someone a cuck.
So edgy.

If you have access to your brother's acct, then you werent going to give them any money anyway. That in mind, you're actually saving them money by not using up their bandwidth when you watch their shows.

This thread is dumb and you should feel dumb.

He's saving Netflix money, but not to the movie companies.

This thread is about the outlaw spirit, breaking the law just because, even if it doesn't render you any benefits

your the only homo in here nerd

found the brazilian

For the 100th time reddipol
Your memes are not funny and you're not welcome outside of your containment board

This, the left can't meme

literally yes. every human acts to maximize their personal utility

That's only true if you take an awfully broad definition of "utility". People act irrationally all the time.

That's only true if you take an awfully narrow definition of "rational". People always have a reason for doing things.

the soyboy righties said the line again.
butthurt like clockwork.

REDDIT

I'm not right wing. I'm a third positionist.

>(((Molyneux)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
literally not an argument

Bitch, we're not centrist scum.
We're transverse.