PS3 Games

Just bought pic related. What games should I get for it? I already have Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection and am planning on getting Demon Souls.

Also ps3 game thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you hack it yet?

No what can I do if I hack it?

Free games nigger, also bring OtherOS back and have a sick PowerPC based Linux machine

3D Dot Game Heroes
Valkyria Chronicles
Vanquish

When you say free games is that like how you can download the iso and run it off a hard drive like with nintendont?

Naw, of course not! The homebrew community is totally against piracy! They wouldn't come up with a hack and just let you pirate games!

What the fuck do you think nigger?

Tokyo Jungle

I walked into that one I guess. What games should I get?

Depends on what sort of games you're interested in. I've been working on trying to make an 8/v/ specific PS3 image, but since PS3 threads aren't that common it's still in a list format. Names with (?) afterward are ones I'm not real certain about and could do with more input as to if they're worth having on the eventual image, and in general you might take some of these with a grain of salt as I'm still hoping for other anons to help further refine it, be it adding or culling.

First it depends entirely on if your model is hackable in the first place, as it requires beneath a certain level of OFW (3.55 to my knowledge), or the ability to flash back to there. As the PS3 models kept being made, they started coming with higher OFW right out of the factory.

kys

It's a guilty pleasure, I'm not saying the whole package though, fuck Left Behind.

Any good site where i can download PS3 games.

Tales of Xillia 2
It is honestly one of the best combat systems I've ever experienced

I really enjoyed that one too, but like Xillia before it, it's one I've seen anons be really divided on. Still, pretty solid game, and on-the-fly weapon swapping with Ludger is fun as hell and makes him extremely versatile.

Yakuza 5. Yakuza 3 is still a good place to start due to a video feature that brings you up to speed though I still say you should emulate or pirate the first two games, and 4 is okay while Dead Souls is avoidable, but Y5 is godtier and it really is one of the best games on the system due to the large amount of content in the game and improvements over the previous games.

Can ylod be fixed? I've got a ps3 laying around so might try repairing it.

Ps3 has no games :(

In most cases yes, you can try do it yourself with heatgun or oven. But i suggest find some service with right equipment.

From the Share thread,
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting, search for [PS3].

Get NieR nigger.

How is Nier anyway? My cousin gave me a copy but I'm worried on booting it up after how Drakengard 3 was, Branch A basically made me never want to play it again.

It's better than Drakengard 3, but it still suffers from dull gameplay. Dungeons are nice, though.