Birds are dino kin

SCALECUCKS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L2ldi
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off reddit

Scarier than a lizard bitch

OH NO NO NO NO

i'm so glad they will never be in charge of dinokino

How cucked are you

God shows no mercy to homosexuals

It only lacks the beak
You need to come to terms with it, user

Enjoy your shit CGI in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom scalecuck

still better than a chicken lol

Yeah, these special effects were much better

Holy shit look how badass this pack of dinosaur looks!

it's just a matter of scale. if you were 6" tall, running into a chicken would be terrifying.

You're good OP.
Reply was meant for:

That's some pretty gay concept art for feather dinos.

I literally googles "Scary feathered dinosaurs", and now I'm dumping them here for you fags.
What is my life?

here's the perfect dinokino for you

Maybe the ones that went extinct didn't have feathers cause they couldn't survive the cold after the ash blocked out the sun, they were cold blooded weren't they?

DELETE THIS

Why are redditors so gay for feathercuckoldry?

There’s nothing more “I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!” than saying “ackshully, the dinoshaursh had feathersh becaushe they were the ancestorsh of birdsh”

This is the most complete dinosaur fossil found. See any feathers nigger?

Why does he look so fucking smug?

I guess getting owned this hard during Black History Month is appropriate, user. Well done.

Because he just won an argument against retards who said dinosaurs had feathers.

Because he's enjoying feathercuck tears

This is your brain on feathers. Did you know that chicken is pumped with estrogens?

That's not a dinosaur, that's just a dragon. Real dinosaurs had feathers.

This is literally a rephrasing of: If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

BEHOLD (((PLATO'S))) MAN

STOP EATING ANIMALS AND
START EATING SOY

I'll tell you why.
Imagine:

I'd feel pretty smug too.

Hahaha

Millions of years of drinking featherfag tears.

Velociraptors were essentially vicious chicken-like critters

Feathercucks are going to feel ridiculous someday when they realize the whole ‘they had featherz’ is based on finding some feathers near a dinosaur bone. All these renditions will be considered jokes and moronic.

This is basically how liberal arts ‘sciences’ work.

Horrifying.

Holla Forums BTFO

You somehow spelled tasty completely wrong.

Sure, fam. "Near".

That was one comfy game.

Dinos had feathers. Deal with it.

Why?
Why?

i really don't get all this autistic rage between feathers or scales

scalecucks proven retarded

It's mostly one guy arguing with himself, pretending that dinosaurs are all one single species that all had to have the same kind of skin.
He doesn't even mean any of it or really care about scales vs feathers, he just likes the flavor of bait it generates for those that haven't seen one of these threads before.

you probably never been around chickens in your whole life have you user? especially as a kid. they're fucking psycho

see

You don't even have one single clue what you're talking about do you. Not all dinosaurs have feathers, but they did indeed have feathers in the raptor family for example.

what are you trying to imply here, that i don't know what a chicken looks like?

There are several of us. Other than that your post is spot on.

It started off that I just wanted to treat somehing innocuous with a great deal of intensity and intentional bomb-throwing to see if it would actually get people emotionally committed to it. But I only ever argue for one side and don’t samefag argue. It’s mostly just a joke.

Oh look, an ant!

DINOSAUR FEATHERS WERE SWARMING WITH ANTS!

you fucking wish, feathercuck
your kind will be the first to hang on the DOTR

I'm skeptical about the whole Neanderthals looked like gorillas thing.
Only one scientist has made the claim.

I bet half of you have fapped to dinos before

This is ‘nazis watch out’ tier. It’s just sad dude.

keep reposting this shit, i'm sure at the 100th attempt you'll convince somebody

FUCK YOU

What a surprise.

That's hardly news

do not lewd the dinos

Lol

1) This is the fossil of an armored dinosaur so no shit it had no feathers
2) Not every dinosaur had feathers anyway
3) There is literal physical evidence of Trex, Raptors, etc having feathers

Well you kinda went out of your way to cry about them in a completely unrelated thread fam, only Holla Forums does that.

It’s funny how feathercucks shift goalposts. “Dinosaurs had feathers” quickly becomes “oh, well not the ones you have proof didn’t, we never said that.” It’s a guarantee if the

Even feathercucks are conceding this is not true. All the evidence is because a tiny fucking dinosaur was found with feathers, so by liberal arts logic they all had feathers. The claim now is dinosaurs had scales, then evolved feathers, which evolved into totally different scales (lol)
archive.is/L2ldi

But like jews, the featherkike will be back tomorrow claiming all dinosaurs were feathered, then that some weren’t and Tyrannosaurus was, and finally concede Tyrannosaurus had scales that evolved from feathers. It is like gripping mush.

Thread BTFO!

Did you even read my green text? Chadosaurus had feathers. We've known that late theropods had fucking feathers for almost a century now.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/

Quillcucks BTFO