What do you expect this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gnHESNqt-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Helmet skins.

I want to be able to buy in-game currency

Sick monster energy colored Nikes brah.

Not leg skins, boot skins. That's tacticool.

The boot skins and leg skins are separate skins. Of course, not all of them will be compatible, but we wont really be able to be sure which will and wont work together :^)

You got some pretty good ones yourself.

Are you implying they wouldn't just have the community develop every skin that isn't 4-5 skins with a recolor they offer at the start?

At least there isn't dlc….. yet……

The operations are literally DLC, DLC that doesn't even last forever after you buy it.

My, who could be behind this scheme.

Look at my monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gnHESNqt-g

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

Ok, but they aren't charging you for it like EA would.

but user, Valve would have implement legs when you look down! for everyone!

Unless of course, in order to see your legs, they start selling an Action Leg Pack that you have to buy before you can see your own legs.

Fuck off, replying to every damn post smh.

When is new operation?!

Probably before the next major.

And when is that?

back to cuckchan

This month in atlanta.

Calling they put in some tracer bullets for sale. Different colors, maybe some blink as they travel.

lmao not likely

i don't think you can even consider counter strike tactical anymore since it's so deep into its own metas at this point. its like some kind of fucked up football at this point

how did everything go so right

Game is kinda shitty if I'm bein honest.
Community is full of kids and balance is dictated by plebbitors.

It just doesn't resemble military tactics. It also was pretty much a football game from the beginning, though that's mostly as a result of how abstracted the game is from its theme rather than it's meta.

poor phrasing on my part but i do have a hard time calling it a tactical or a military game, at this point, the rules of it are gonna go unchanged for a long time

No dont worry, I understand what you're trying and I agree. Counter-Strike might as well just be an airsoft or paintball match when it comes to theme, but that's one of the things I actually liked about the game.

*trying to say

That's about the only aspect of the game I've come to like in that you don't need to grind to unlock better weapons.

csgo general will not be allowed here. that is cuckchan tier shit
csgo is for fucking casuals
reported

nobody cares

more features from older CS games being readded as microtransactions

get this shit off my board

The pixel fairy?

Quit this game a year ago, only to find out my rage was justified due to de-syncing hitboxes on turning/aiming stationary opponents. I mean fuck, I'm top scoring with deagles most of the time, but still complaining about the fucking issues with game. It's bad when even the people in the lead start dropping the game.

Have you seen Dota's? It was a fucking mess, and it's still piece of shit after 2 years.

dota was always a mess. cs as a mod was more stable

You can't even drive out the overmeme generals.

This board is not for you, its for everyone!

Anyone want to get some games in? Nova 1 shit show here.

Got I fucking suck at this game. Friends invited me to join them and I was dead last at points and could barely get any kills, it was embarrassing, I should kill myself

Anyone wants to play in the in the mge range?
I'll be sincere and tell you suck completely I'm just letting you know that.

It ain't much better at GN3/4.

Csgo really lost its appeal few years ago.
almost nothing done to better the netcode tick rate and match making system.
rampant cheating in ESPORTS
idk about some of you but dust gets fucking old after decade or so.
skins while decent fucking expensive pieces of digital crap really shit really should be hundreds of dollars.

GOTTA ADD MORE SKINS AMIRITE?

LET'S MAKE IT THE NEXT TF2. No wait.. BETTER THAN TF2!

GIVE VALVE MORE IDEAS SO WE'LL GET EVEN MORE AUTISTS WHO DISH OUT THEIR AUTISMBUX ON FUCKING SKINS.

I'm an autist and once I get addicted to something I can't let go, also I know very well each and every flaw the game has but I choose to ignore them.
I'll deal with the shit netcode, 64 ticks servers and dreadful community of children, manchildren and russians, when somebody bothers me I simply mute them and carry on. Cheaters are being dealth with, at least a bit it seems, so I can't complain too much.
As for esports and skins, nobody is forcing me to care about either of those, if normalfags want to waste their money on textures or watch other normalfags play the game, it's their own problem, it doesn't really affect me in any way.

tl;dr I know it's shit but just leat me eat it in peace.

They actually are making glove skins.

I have like 1700 hours in the game and stopped playing in late 2015. I just had my fill and since then all they've done is watercolor a few maps, change all the sounds for no fucking reason (though the AK did need some tweaking), and add gloves.

Well I suppose they also changed tap-firing which is what I wanted all along but now I can't be bothered to give it a proper spin to see if they delivered.

I expect that valve will add a player revenge system like they have in Dota2, muted, LP, etc.
Once they see that they're losing players this will be the first thing they add, not because valve thinks forcing people to be nice in a team game is important, but because it drives people to make new accounts and buy more copies of the game.
I also foresee a 're-working' of the ranking system which makes the silver rank much smaller and boosts a ton of people into higher ranks more easily.

It's not even a hard game jesus christ.
I could wipe my ass with any of those MGE shitstains in this game and I never ranked up, CS 1.6 pubs with Estonians were harder.

I'm honestly surprised this thread has lasted this long.

I would like to play it, but

Who here /ClassicOffensive/?

DUDE SKINS LMAO

Ugh…yeah they are.

They have actually reworked it so thats it harder to get to the higher ranks and a bunch of people became a smaller rank afterwards.

ayyy
Can't fucking join serbers because cooldown still works
Zool pls fix

The operation pass is only for the dumb missions, the actual maps are free to play.

The whole system is flawed and they still haven't fixed people avoiding the kickvote or afk kick

A friend gifted me this game so we could play together. I thought it was ok, nothing special. I have no idea how folk have managed thousands of hours in this series.

I stopped playing because I got too nervous whenever I was the last one alive, knowing that my team was watching and judging me

It has a moderately high skill-ceiling and a very deeply rooted meta, and the presence of ranks encourages long-term playing of it.

tbh, if you put aside the skins and sometimes shitty playerbase, the game itself is good fun, even when playing solo. It has a competitive mode for skilled gameplay, a casual mode for fucking around, deathmatch, arms race and demolition.

user, thats weak. You should learn to calm down in those situations.

Remember: You wouldn't be in such a situation if your team wasn't full of shitters.

Practice in aim maps and deathmatch servers. Learn spray patterns and choke points.
Also play with friends only so your team doesn't rage at you and you can focus on strategy and fun with your friends.

and they said consoles were cancer

At least it has that right.

user, the skins ARE the game play. nobody fucking plays the mediocre shooting part for the mediocre shooting, few people even liked it in the older versions. Most people stuck to fun game modes like dm, zm, surf, gg, whatever.

user I dont know what you're trying to say.

they improved it and had changes to physics or game behavior.

I usually use it as a standby game, two three games of casual when I have fucking nothing else to do but kill time and drops have net me about 3-4 games during sales

I use a good game for that like cotton boomerang

You clearly dont know what you're talking about.

They released weeks ago

soon you'll get that $400 knife that you've been grinding for, and they might even release a balance update in 4 months because they forgot to last year

Yeah well, I used to just hop into a random 1.6 server and do that but now it's usually filled with either spics or a handful of 40 year old men/women complaining about their spouse.

Stopped trying I see.

If they did sprays they'll do that

I'm gonna have to agree with this. I played the game a year ago only to get skins to sell on the market so I can buy other games. I didn't even try to get good or have fun playing the game. I was only after skins to sell, before that fucking steam cellphone bullshit anyways.

1.6 is a ghost town of fake player count servers, but also simultaneously one of the most popular games online I think there's a problem here

tried as much as you

That's a fair point.

I'm pretty sure there are loads of non-steam players but like I said the vast majority of them habla espanol or are hue's.

I gotta admit when the go servers went down a few days ago and loads of players came back to 1.6 it was the most fun I had in awhile.

most fun I had with CS was on a 24/7 office server with tightly knit players who would just naturally join and constantly play on that same server for the sake of the company of each other

Yeah, 1.6 before go was fucking great. Valve is more than capable of making go a great fucking game but instead of fixing all the problems it has they sit down and try to figure out how to squeeze every single fucking penny from their players. Fucking player skins and limited sprays.
Those tight knight servers existed in the dozens in 1.6 and you can't even find 2 or 3 of them in GO because everyone just uses matchmaking.

css was at least fun because of pushing, the ridiculously broken physics mechanics that let you bunny hop incredibly easily. Only autistic faggots desperate for a serious competitive game gave much of a shit about more randomized spray patterns, the game was fun first and foremost, mostly thanks to the players.

Nothing really.
IMO, the game is OK as is. Although netcode could use a LOT of improvement, I guarantee that the majority of people on here, myself included, aren't at the level of skill where the difference between 128 and 64 TR would be noticeable in MM servers. The skins can be easily ignored, while other people are busy ogling their 100$ textures I can focus on improving at the game. There's no other good competitive FPS out there right now that isn't dedgaem. Call me a redditor or someone with bad taste, but it suits my needs.

Call me a feggit but I enjoy it. For the record I was calling myself the shitter not the rank.

On places with low MM pools like Aus you kinda get some community vibe back, but it'll never be the same as 1.6 or source.

They are not. All the good valve games are good because of glitches. Valve never made them good on purpose or intended them to be that good.

1.6 is not their work, and a lot of good things are actually glitches. Left 4 Dead 2 and Evolve basically prove that neither TRS nor Valve is able to make good games. The fact that l4d1 turned out decent was pure luck.

It's not even a matter of tickrate anymore. Recent weeks I keep encountering people that turn towards me after they've shot and killed me. Valve servers a shit. A SHIT

You can turn that off. For all the shit Valve has fucked up at least this one is optional.

It's due to the way there netcode handles lag compensation. I've had the same problems myself, especially when I try to get behind cover and then get killed.

Truly the glory days are long gone with 8ch.

I wanna have trips at least
Dubs don't do it for me anymore

Have to agree. The update for tap/burst made the game better