Donate your ticket to a child!

This is nucinema

Black girls look better when they are adults. The contrary happens with white women, funnily.

a melting sow is still better looking than a chimp in makeup

Why doesn’t Disney just let them see it for free?

You whitebois finna buy em, itsa bout time BIIIHHHHHHHHHHHH

yall crackas bedda pay up!

THICC

Is she a black Sam Hyde?

That girl's not even black. Lol.
I see ya'll halfie genes, paleskin.

by the eyes I'd guess half-asian/half-nigger

Must be some kind of empowering experience to realize your parents can't afford to send you to see a movie.

glad to know i'm not alone in being weirdly turned on by that big bitch

i'll just say it. if she took a shower and smelled neutral, I would have sex with her and have no problem getting a very hard erection from her body.

lol filmcucks

You poor?

what

Black people are poor because whites hoard all of the resources and well-paying jobs.

This

Don't forget that white people also force them to smoke crack or at least weed. Even worse, every black gang has a white boss who forces his gang members to kill the members of other black gangs - also led by a white boss.

You're being facetious, but the white government did invent crack and gave it to the blacks and got them addicted. Also the KKK and other racist groups that targeted blacks caused them to form their own gangs.

*rubs hands*

And your are being uneducated. It was the (((white))) CIA who gave them crack. Also niggers learned the gang thing not from the KKK but from mexicans

hey rabbi whatcha doin'?

whos gonna take him to see it?

Bought a ticket for my lil nephew, lil nigga already a player at ten years old, he finna take some lil white girl from class to see this movie, I was like damn lil nigga got game, respect y'all, and fronted him the money, he gon' get that good head while watchin black panther bihhhhh these niggas startin early bruh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

No one, they probably killed him and harvested his organs.

That would be the best outcome tbh

Holla Forums wont actually pay because they can't even go to the movies once a year themselves

I confess, I don't go to the movies.

OH NO NO NO NO