So do you think we'll get more information on Sanic 2017 or any other games during this event...

So do you think we'll get more information on Sanic 2017 or any other games during this event? or is it gonna be Nintendo games only.

Guess the price.

299 sounds about right.

I just hope it has some games worth getting other than the typical Mario, Zelda, Waifu Emblem, Pokemon and Animal Crossing shit.

400, it's gonna be a shitstorm.

if they come out with a worthy sequel to splatoon, it'll be worth the console existing. other than that, i don't care about anything here.

true, it's probably better this way.

It's probably gonna be 250 for the console itself with the joycons being 40 for a pair and the dock being 10 bucks.

I think that's a fair assessment. Also expect games to become 60 with bonus editions that include different Switch parts.

I wanna fuck that Kong

I wanna fuck you

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't blow their load and release all the info they can. This is their big chance to reveal something new, and since the Switch trailer did so well everyone will be watching.
I hope they don't fuck up but I won't be surprised if they did.

I heard that March is when Americans get their tax returns every year, which means there will be people with enough money to impulse buy it. All they have to do is make it look better than the PS4/X1 and they should get decent sales at worst.
300 sounds good, but I wouldn't be surprised if the 300 version was bundled with something to make it more enticing.

I'm sure NIntendo will show something third-party, even if it's just their confirmed-then-unconfirmed Skyrim footage. But I don't expect them to show off many games. They'll eat up a lot of time just explaining how the fucking thing works to an audience of normalfags. They'll focus on Zelda and maybe Mario Kart to demonstrate.

I'm betting on $399 myself, assuming it comes with all the bits depicted in the reveal trailer. Nintendo has no need to play it cheap, their only competition are consoles that have already been on the market for 3 years. If it doesn't meet their targets after Christmas 2017 they can slash the price then.

It would be fun to watch but I think it's gonna be close to 299 and the seperate stuff will be more expensive.
I wonder if they're gonna make an internet service like Xbox Live/PS+.

299 for the base system
59.99 for the parts they will sell to you ala cart

If the specs are in-line with the leaks we've seen thus far. I expect $299-$349. If the leaks are somehow wrong and this thing somehow has Xbone power even when undocked it'll be $400, they can't risk going above $400, no one will buy it at that price. Add $50 if it's a bundle (Hoping this thing will have a game + second controller bundle like the Wii U did with ZombiU)

How many games are expected to launch with this thing? If they've got a solid 3 ill pick it up day one, no question.

A new Mario, probably Zelda BoTW and probably enhanced ports of Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon.

Is t supposed to be Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy style Mario? Cause that shit would be bretty cool

From the Switch trailer it looks like a very Super Mario 64 kind of gameplay.

Splatoon will not be an enhanced port, it's a sequel. Journos reporting otherwise are retards who never played the first game, the trailer had no reused assets that I saw.

What about in RooBux?

Fuck yes

That'll cost a joey and a dingoo.

*unzips dick*

We might get some Sonic Mania but I doubt any info on the 3D game will be there

I'm hoping for

Hoping for a good Metroid game as well. Maybe not right away, but it needs a redemption from the absolute blunder that was the other m and federation force garbage.

This is nintendo we are talking about, as usual they are late to the party. So if we are going by nintendo time then now would be perfect time to unleash the FPS games.

Hell, the first Bayonetta got ported as part of Bayonetta 2's release. If Dark Souls 3 gets ported I don't see why the other two couldn't.

An FPS metroid game would be Fine. Metroid prime 4 that is. It's what the fans of the series have wanted since the Wii U was released. Dunno what the fuck Nintendo has been doing for the last 5 years, Jesus

I'd put it around there. Maybe 399, but I don't see such a little thing going beyond that.

Nintendo is the only console company I know that actually changes things up with it's first party titles.
Every Major Zelda and Mario release has been different. Unlike the uncharted series which has been the exact same every game.

Can you prove me wrong?
Of course I mean within the last few years.

$349.99 for stock Launch software version
$399.99 for the super duper premium memium pack with 2 games.
That's what most consoles these days are yeah? I can't imagine them breaking it over out of a special software bundle.

Now now, no one likes seeing anyone do it for free.

So you can't prove me wrong?
Nintendo is the only console developer who changes up their first party games any more.
Sony used to do it but not any more once they realized Uncharted rehashes sell to idiots.

I forgot "games" like super mario all stars are original games that deserve nintendo fans to pay full price. Nintendo apologists really are the best goyim.

They try, for better or worse. The idea being that if you just remake a game people will play the old one instead. That's why Sm4sh plays differently from Melee, and Color Splash and Super Paper Mario are different from the first two PM games. It's also why Kid Icarus went from platformer to shooter, and Mario Kart 7 and 8 added flying and antigravity segments.
Of course there are other Nintendo games that are just the same thing with new levels, such as the NSMB series and Picross.

So you are saying jewtendo changes their IP just enough to get suckers to buy their games? It's almost like they are no better than Sony or Microsoft. Take your fanboyism and shove it, loser.

user, just give me some examples.
So far every main mario game has been innovative.
Nintendo still kikes by selling literal ports of 10 year old games for 60$ but we are talking about new entries.

I'm sorry, should I have said Super mario all stars + Super mario world? How about the 4 different revision of the GBA? You cock guzzling fanboy.

A game series and pokemon Co. developed by game freak. Not nintendo.

Super Mario Allstars is literally an upgraded port of older mario games. It's a port, not a sequel.

If they wanted to make the fanboys happy they'd stop reinventing the wheel. Just ask the Metroid, Paper Mario and Smash communities what they think of the later games.
I'll spell it out for you so you don't have to act tough on the Internet. I'm not a fan of them either.

Reusing engines is a lot cheaper and retarded fans will buy it regardless. Who gives a shit about making fans happy, they are a company.

So you can't make an argument and just go the "HE'S A SHILL" route? Pretty Pathetic.
I also shit on nintendo too. But I give them credit for being the least rehashy with their main titles.

But i'm sure you have said mean things about nintendo, after all, who would lie about that on the internet. :^)

From an objective standpoint, had it not be that Sony kills all of their franchises ~3 games (and a spinoff) in They would probably have more rehashes.

I just called them kikes for WW and TP "HD".
Even if I was a drone you still don't have an argument.

But they are the least rehashy

All things considered TP and WWHD are god tier ports rather than your typical HD remaster. Sure they don't run as well, but they don't really run noticeably worse to the average person. And they completely revamped all the UI and textures in the entire game.

Compare that to 99% of the other HD collections which are often times, horribly ported and glitchy as hell. I bought the Ratchet and Clank Collection and the UI doesn't even fit the screen right. Most other HD collections are just quick cash is or ports honestly. Nintendo at least tried to put some quality into theirs.

There better be some fucking games. or at the very least have a few good and big games.

This is all i need at launch honestly

Five Hundred & Ninety Nine US Dollars.

Just because other companies are shit at what they do doesn't make Nintendo "god tier" for doing the bare minimum.

I honestly hope you're right about a sequel, although I could honestly see a much better route being porting it and at least 5 or 6 bigger games from the Wii U over to the Switch as a way to pad it's library and give people who hadn't played the Wii-U a chance to have them. I'm talking this in sheer business perspective mind you.

I'd say 2 big single player games, and then 4 multiplayer games as a choice. For heavily single player, I'd go with Hyrule Warriors (may as well get what little mileage is left out of it, and maybe a few more characters/maps) and …. Honestly, first party speaking there weren't too many, were there? I'd say Wooly World because that shit is comfy as hell, and there really hasn't been a new Mario platformer recently. Pikmin could definitely go here.

As for mutiplayer that is a lot easier to deal with. Splatoon, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Pokken. Maybe get a new monster hunter on board. That'll give plenty for people to play when they want a break from BoTW.

Speaking of Splatoon specifically, I'd say it wouldnt be surprising to see a port and then a sequel 2 years after it's ported. Especially considering Splatoon is already
Almost 2 years old, and that gives plenty of time for newer ideas and other things to be fleshed out between it all.

As for
In all honesty BoTW will probably be pretty good stuff, but ever since games have gotten steadily worse, I'll hold my breath.

It still needs more, preferably something to showcase online play.

And please give a new prime game please. Was killing Samus for her birthday really what she deserved?

In a Zelda game? Get the fuck out

Enjoy your Federation force.

No you stupid nigger. I mean ports of the FUCKING MULTIPLAYER GAMES THE WII-U HAD, you know, the ones that ACTUALLY HAVE ONLINE PLAY

Although looking at how I wrote it, I shouldn't have used a pronoun. What time should have said was, "The Switch needs more" because nothing is worse than a console with no fucking games hey PS3 and ports would be a good way to pad that out

Is there gonna be an online service like PSN and XBL?

$250 stock package.
$300 with a Breath of the Wild bundle.
$200 without the dock 6 months after launch.

Reminder that the NVIDIA Shield tablet sells for $200. They just announced a new Shield TV ($200 for base version, $300 for "pro" version), look into it if you want some baseline idea of how the Switch will perform.

Supposedly Retro Studios has been working on something and has hired a shitload of people in the past year. I wouldn't be surprised if they saw how Other M and Federation Force bombed and decided to hand the franchise back over to them.

Fuck You!

I wouldn't pay more than 199 for that thing, you know i could build a PC that at least runs most modern games with 299.

Man, Mario 3Dworld was so fucking great. Is 3DLand any good?

It's decent

Are you suggesting Other M was good?

NSMBWii - NSMBU
SM3DL - SM3DW
NSMB2 - NSMB

the original new super mario bros was the only good one the rest were all boring as hell.

1 is new super mario bros wii
2 is new super mario bros U
3 is super mario 3d land
4 is super mario 3d world
5 is new super mario bros 2
6 is new super mario bros.

Probably got the last 2 wrong but fuck you.

it's good. If you have a 2DS watch out, because some puzzles use perspective tricks.

Undertale and Mother 3 on switch.
It'll be a bundle.

I absolutely loved NSMB, I even completed it multiple times over, never did get all those fucking coins though.

the rest were meh but i still think NSMBwii was pretty cool.

>inb4 Meta Knight

It's gonna be Donkey Kong Country Returns 3. Do not be shocked in the slightest if it turns out to be that and nothing else.

But they are not made by the same people…

i am ok with that considering tropical freeze was absolutely fantastic.

I don't deny it would be pretty cool, especially if David Wise returns again, but they'd better fucking bring back the Kremlings.

They wont because Rare

400 bux

They need money and it's a super ultra creative original not steal mobileconsole-console xxclass. Kinda wish the sonyggers could do the same thing with their console because the PSP is the most beautiful mobile ever.

But that would be fun. Do you not like fun or something?

Never said it was a bad thing. Just that it would not be surprising if that were the case.

He is a Metroid fag

Metroid is fun too though. Excluding other m and federation force

It's pure platfoming beauty with no fucking bullshit. The level design in the game is so fucking amazing I can't help but jizz myself at the game. I mean, yeah, it's easy, but it's just such a pure game that I can't help but respect it and the last 3 worlds more than make up for it and beating the game 5 times in a row for 100% is a good excuse to force you to learn the different character's playstyles. I mainly played as Peach starting out but then I started playing as Toad and the game kicked my ass because of his short jumps weren't something I was used to.

Plus all the visual trickery to hide how dated the game actually looks was pretty amazing too. Honestly if the game just offered something more of a challenge I would say it's easily a 10/10 game but since it's so easy I'll have to give it a 9/10.

It better be at least an hour and a half long.
It better show

Sm4sh had Kremlings and no Rare associations, also K. Rool costume

I think he means because they're rare creations and Retro wants to move away from being associated with them. They'd rather make their own enemies, but still a comeback would be nice.

Its a generic piece of garbage that shows how much Nintendo dropped the ball with their main IP.

I can assure you it was neither.

Grow the fuck up

I'm pretty sure I'm already fully grown, user. Maybe you haven't played enough video games to appreciate the beauty in it's game design. Or maybe you're just too pessimistic, or maybe you just don't like platformers in general.

Fucking Nintendrones, man.

I love platformers but Mario stopped being good nearly a decade ago. There's no beauty on its game design beyond the carefully safe risk-free formula of the modern Mario games that assures a bland but passable experience shoveled with bright colors and music to cover it up.

Wow

The new Mario games might be risk-free but 3D World is far from bad in terms of game design. Embed related covers the level design better than I can.
If you want something from 3D World to complain about, try the multiplayer. It's fun when everyone is coordinated, but there are still a few issues. Toad runs faster than everyone else, so if someone good picks him and goes speedrunning the rest of the group isn't going to have fun. You can pick up teammates with B, meaning that you could accidentally throw someone off a ledge when you wanted to airdash/fireball. If one guys touches the flagpole everyone else has to touch it within a few seconds, or they don't get any point bonus. At best the multiplayer is a slightly more populated 3D World, at worst it's either Smash Bros 3D or Toad the Hedgehog starring some spectators.

If they axed the world map and multiplayer, and added a hub world and a barebones story, it would easily hold up to Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy as hub-based Mario games. Even without those changes it's still mechanically sound and well designed.

It was very disappointing though. It wasn't a BAD game, but…
The game had a limited music pallet along with mario & the gang controlling like half dead rodents. The artstyle didn't feel as fresh as let's say…Super Mario world, or SMB2, or SMB3 for that matter. It felt like a sort of experimental galaxy. It was very safe, and that's not bad, it's still miles above what Sonic Lost World tried.

I'm sorry you don't have enough creativity to imagine a better game, I don't expect you to understand this. You aren't the type of person to be pushing vidya to be more imaginative, vast, over-the-top and fun

I agree, I feel like this game is just ONE of the many steps required to perfect a new formula. The Switch Preview of Mexican Mario looks to be more fluid, creative and vibrant, compared to its past predecessors, that's what I absorbed from those 5 seconds anyway.

$299US (which is $400 kangaroo dollars, fuck me).
1 Joycon plus dock included (dock costs nothing, it's just a charger and HDMI cable.)
$40US for the Pro controller. Wii U one still works, bonus points if it only works after 6 months with an update.
Zelda in April, Pokemon in June/July.

This Direct won't mention many/any third parties. If they do announce any, it will be Skyrim and Monster Hunter.
Reggie will sell us lies, but the Jap version will be the truth.

Well, those are pretty easy predictions and I feel 90% about that.

A bunch of gaijin nobodies = Retro, creators of Prime.

And you are? By posting on an anonymous image board :^)

I'm not trying to shit on you user, I'm just telling you that you might be a conformist. I'm actually very envious of you. If I was one too, then I wouldn't be constantly finding things to improve games on.

You probably have something I don't, and vice versa, and this makes us all unique.

Yeah, he has low IQ lots of optimism and can see the nice side of things.

Considering the power and features, 249.

Dock will be more expensive then that.

The dock is literally just a HDMI cable, a HDMI port connector for the tabl- console and a charger port.
Anything over $20 would be too bold a scam, even for Nintendo.

Wonder if it'll use the same charger as a 3DS, or microUSB. Micro would be the way to make people more interested, 3DS for more shekels.

It's not just a charger, also works as power brick. The thing probably goes on a power saving mode when unplugged limits the CPU performance.

While it may be a battery so you don't need to keep it plugged in all of the time, it still wouldn't go over $30-40.
Nintendo said there was no hardware in the dock. Did they say nothing or just no extra processors?

I'd say at least $30, you always pay extra for accessories like that, I'm sure console controllers aren't worth the $60 they charge you for them

I'm pretty sure it's just a plastic dock with a HMDI/power pass through to the usb-c port

They said it's going to be an affordable console. I think they're going to undercharge for console and accessories, then milk money with lots of games.
By games, of course, I mean 75% ports and remakes.

So it's come to the point where nintendo is basically another Microshit Sony clone company.

Accessories are extra, I expect the dock to come with the system since it's a "console first" by Nintendo's own words, and with it being affordable I expect a $250 US price.

And then I'm going to triple shrink wrap the box and shove it under my bed until homebrew.

Would actually buy the "HD" version.

Post build, faggot.
I'd really like to know

The 3DS version has better modes and better new stages. The WiiU version has better old stages and better controls. Buy one for 15 or less pirate the other. If you enjoy it, buy the 30 dollar DLC pack you can activate on both that comes with all the costumes, characters, and stages.

I'm gonna wait for the Switch release and see what new content it contains.

More than likely I'm gonna say they're going to skimp out and just combine all the content of both versions, possibly completely axing the WiiU's party mode, I forget what' it's called, the weird board game mode. Honestly the mode is pretty fun, it's just not smash run. Smash run is fucking great, and it's the closest thing we got to adventure mode.

W E W

I assume Smash Run didn't have multiplayer online?

I wouldn't call that skimping out, that's what I want, that and some new characters, we've already seen that the other remakes appear to have effort put into them, Splatoon has updated graphics, the skin shader is different and the SSS is more subtle, some of the objects are more detailed and there are new customization slots as well as new equipment, Mario Kart 8 for Switch has so far new racer and multiple item slots, Breath of the Wild is a simultaneous release, that doesn't count. I suspect compltetely new content too, at least Ice Clamberz.

Nope.

It's skimping out. It's not a brand new smash game, it's a middle ground so they don't have to put effort into it. They're just taking what made each individual one unique and bundling it together.

Really they shouldn't have done the different Versions in the first place. Should have put the same content on both or at least added a connect option so you could unlock the stages/modes in the other version if you connected it with the other version.

As for Mario kart, They better fucking release that content as DLC or a free update, because that's just plain jewry right there. Mario Kart 8 isn't even 5 years old yet.

Why is Palpatine in a hot dog costume?

I don't think Smash 4 Switch is supposed to be a new Smash and I don't think Nintendo are trying to say otherwise, I didn't buy Smash for the other systems so I'm going to get it for Switch, whenever I get one.

Oh yeah, and my idea of skimping out would be a straight WiiU port without the DLC included and no new content to be released after the Switch Smash launch.

That is the problem.

It's going to be a straight port, with all the DLC, which is the problem.

do you guys like drawings?

Maybe for you but I don't have Smash 4 yet, I haven't even played it, I decided to wait and see if they'd release an ultimate edition and it looks like they are. Maybe they will release a new Smash for Switch down the line, but with the whole gen 8.5 shit I'm not too sure, Personally I'd rather see Nintendo release annual content seasons at a reasonable price and keep the game alive over the entire generation, same for Mario Kart.

its happening

Im fucking ready for Zelda

I want to fuck that purple cat bear rabbit thing

Oh boy
Now make a version with Punished Holla Forumstan you fag

Kojibronies need to get out ASAP

I dont want to draw the cape

Fucking cuckchan rapefugees

only if they're of penises going in vaginas

Kek

lul
thats why I get for doing shitty drawings I guess

it is though you fucking crossboarder

Atleast they are cute, you ultra faggot

there
now you can shitpost with it next friday

You want to talk then
Punished was becaus eof the whole ordeal when m00t told us to stop going with the GG and that burchan was never about freedom of speech
OK, then it was between MC or here, HW in a stream with all the deceased Holla Forums folks told us to come here
And here we are since 15 sept 2014
The punished bit came from the whole kojibrony meme surrounding their characters, in this case Venom/Ishamel/Punished Snake which was all the same guy for all the head cannon aficionados back then
MGSfags turn almost everything they like into their character visual traits, they pick everything and base many of their personal ideals from this series. Scum who pervert plenty of things and appropiate icons and design from a community itself with their homosexual movie fiction

Listen buddy, I hate Kojidrones as much as the next guy.
But you should really stop being autistic over it, the trailers just came out at a really oppurtune time.
Even they admit that MGSV was a disspointment.

I have a question. Does switch dog's sides slide off?

Probably if you make her laugh hard enough

Does that mean we can make the doggo THICC?

it begins

may it never end

That penis is bigger than that thing.

user please you gotta preheat the oven before you put your cake in

See>>11646756

Saving though.

I don't have a lot of time to do these so.
if I go too slow I wont even get to the lewds before I leave

Fella where do you think we are, and i've seen that shit since i was around, 2007 (the MGS4 days). It's always the same, those folks never got critics until recently, a year or 2 from now
And they said the same with 4
And with PW
Avoid the plague

I did
I bought Ground Zeroes though

Hey guy, you are autistic and should consider suicide.

but that's the fun part

Stop pretending dumbass

Thanks you for this user, the salt is delicious

I take back what i said, this is very good.

Oh fug

See here, folks!
The biggest fag group on the site, it traces all with its homosex lust, if it was for him there would be no other games talked other than MGS, and probably would seek Kojima for a Q&A

Nigger, stop you're embarrasing yourself

So I'm not the only one that didn't really like the controls. It's not bad, but it doesn't feel right when I try to explore unlike 64's controls. It feels like it has to work with level designs that are made with a tile designed Crash Bandicoot design. That wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for levels like the savannah stage or that asian stage which looks like a blast to control if your controls weren't limited to d-pad directions and the simplistic 2d moves. I guess that's why I preferred 3D Land, because the controls feels more suited to running in 3D space despite the stages being more in favor of obstacle courses, which is fine because those are my favorite types of platforming.

show us more of Holla Forums's hard throbbing cock
no homo

Inb4 region locked

if anyone finds my entire internet history, I am fucked.

299. With eventual paid Nintendo Network fee. You must also re-purchase all VC games you had.

well nigs I hope you liked it because that's all I can do for today.

Don't worry, it's not an actual animal, but rather a machine that looks like one. Kind of like how vegans feel fine eating tofu that looks like meat.

You are the sole reason I ever come to switch threads, thank you user.

Nigger where the fuck do you think you are?

STOP

Oh hey, you actually stopped
Thanks for your work user
I hope I see you in May at the very least

Fresh from the Gamers Lair in the deep web:
(RUMOR)

Capcom:
-Megaman DForce
-Dino Crisis J-Task
-Ghosts ‘n Goblins Osoroshii

thanks drawfag

I just mean that if someone were to pull up every site I've ever gone to, every image or video I've ever opened or looked at, I would be in deep shit. I have a scenario that runs through my head where I'm in front of a court, and the slowly go through my entire internet history while all my friends and family watch.

What kind of sites have you been looking at

Hate to be that guy, but all the rumors surrounding the thing's "power" have been all over the place. The former rumors were also under the assumption that the switch is not customized at all.

Best to probably just wait and see.

Seriously, how new are you?

Take pride in it. If you're stuck in a court and they ask you why you were jerking it to a human representation of a video game messageboard fucking a canine representation of a Nintendo console, you sit there with a massive smug look and tell them it was a good fap.

This sounds like the best way to handle it. kudos, user.

Its not an exclusive so I dont think so

is it weird that I'm strangely attracted to that dog?

Rumors on the Nikkei are saying $250 but I'll guess $300. However I'm not touching it unless it has 3 good launch games minimum since I have things to save up for and it would need a lot of convincing for me to buy into Nintendo after the disaster of the later Wii period.

Nintendo forcing paid online would be suicide, especially for the millions who bought splatoon and won't pay extra money for playing the game they already bought.

Fucking furfags deserve a dose of Zyklon B

What a sad waste of "talent".

but nig, If I dont have talent that means I'm not wasting anything

But the dog is better tho

Wii U version is pretty easy to mod. They're bringing over old stages like Frigate Orpheon, Yoshi's Story, Spirit Tracks etc

can you draw a futa version of the dog pounding Mark in the butt.

Oh hi Mark.

post more pictures

I don't have any new ones,
if you want more I'm pretty sure someone uploaded all the old ones to paheal.

I made like 30 pics already.

You are cursed to draw lewd dog-tan forever

I mean the dog is based on the other controller for the switch. Why not have the Ara as the docking station, the loli as the console and the dog as the extra controller. Why not make it a familly of tans for the console especially how Nintendo seems to value the "familly fun" games.

Stop it with the fucking bestiality and draw the araloli damn it
please

cute

How will it fit?

Force it in until it stays there.

It's more than 300, this thing has Nvidia Hardware.

Sega Saturn 2.0: too expensive, poorly marketed, Devs won't know how to use the hardware (expect shit performance if you don't use the base station).

Nintendo's last console, maybe they'll go back to making great games instead of burning garbage 🔥.

>>>/cuckchan/

COULD IT BE?

Touché

The only reason people want the dog is because it appeals to their degenerate tastes. The ara/loli better fits as it's both based on it's design and the function of the console (a handheld pretending to be a console).

Though I will admit that is also a good idea.

The ara/loli is a fucking godlike idea and faggots still choose the dog.

Last three digits of my post number

fugg

This, it also ties in with the relatively recent discovery of the ara-loli cycle

How reliable is Gameseek?

I still don't see the dog on the controller. But I don't like to fuck animals so c'est la vie. That being said,

299 base, upwards of 100 for extra important, but non-needed accessories.

. I really dont care about which one becomes the "official" tan, I just like the dog more

Retailers are rumoring it's going to be 250.

It's Earth's Great Gamestore, so I assume pretty reliable

we streaming this shit?

OF COURSE

furries always ruin everything.

New vid from GX
Some minor evidence that suggests Zelda is a launch title

Too bad she first appeared in Touched! instead of the original. Warioware is all about the first game, not the gimmicky ones.

shes first in my heart

SWICTH is confirmed to be a dogfucker console for over a month. Congratulations.

THICC DOGGO

Post more Ashley

…pretty please.

Post more

with super mario world.

ashley for smashley

Thx user-kun.

Trips confirm but Ashley should get holes smashed if anything :^)

WHY ISNT EVERYONE POSTING/DRAWING THIS

because there are only like 3 drawings
you guys nneed to ketchup

Because furfags are more willing to draw.

'Cuz slut-dog caught on

250 is the limit.
If its 300 or more Nintendo is officially retarded.
Meaning the switch is going to be 500.

cause its shit?

Furfag autism always overrides everyone else.
Same reason why there's more Renamon porn than there is of Angewomon, Rosemon, Sakuyamon and Venusmon.

I wouldn't buy it, but not for those reasons.

Learn how to draw you whiny fucks.

So she's a brainmaster then? And does anyone else here actually know what I'm fucking talking about?

She doesn't have googly eyes, man.

The googly eyes are what sell it.

Don't like metroid or pokemans
Those don't affect me

It's called principles.

That is one of the many reasons I won't buy a Switch.

Honestly, I find funny that so many anons are expecting good things from the Switch. It won't be. It will be another shitty under performing console that won't have any 3rd party support, with soulless games. I can't even call them reharses because that would imply these games would have anything close to their pre-WiiU quality. Everything Nintendo published for WiiU and (specially) 3DS is soulless garbage.

And things will get only worse

yee

It seems that I wont be able to shitpost during the presentation, so I'll leave you one last pic for shitposting purposes

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS GOD DAMN DOG

What are the chances of a new Metroid?

None, right?

tired of fapping to much?

Then make art of the ara loli then. The only reason the dog gets art is because furfags love to make art of their fetish.

speaking of which luckily furfags haven't shit up this thread with dog porn ; )

drawing is for japanese sissies, not me

Then pay someone to make it.

I'm not a furry

So it's two hours from now, right? Will it be on jewtube?

Well then sit back and eats hit because you refuse to do anything that will make a difference.

I meant of the ara loli you retard. You get no reason to complain if you can't even keep track of who you are talking to.

what about this dog

I didn't say I was going to do anything, nigger cuck.

I'm saying only furries pay for pornographic drawings

Well you sure bitch a lot about the dog, so if you are unwilling to act, then shut the fuck up.

I meant just normal art. Are you purposely trying to be an idiot?

So you are a furry, then.

2017 is going to be a doozy.

Quit baiting. You didn't even bother to look at the thread to make it work.

All I know is, e73e0e said only furries pay for art, and you didn't deny it.

He said porn. Why would you want porn in the first place? If you want porn go to a porn board. The dog is shit, furries have shit taste, their fetish is shit, and their art is shit. I'm just wanting images related to console tans.

I won't be buying a Switch because of NoA censorship and region locking. Also because it's a tablet. C&Ds over copyrighted assets are the least of my concerns, because they don't really affect me or my access to whatever got shut down. How did you expect them to respond, anyway, by paying the developer for full rights and making it an official release? How many times has that ever happened?

well that sucks user, I hope your desires are satisfied.

very

bump

Learn to *booru.

Also please tell me there's a "feels guy at party" version of her, it'd be canon.

Please don't say it like that

If it's so good then why aren't you drawing any?

Oh I am laffan on how much people are getting assblasted over the Switch doggo, just because some people draw porn of it (and also because /a/ can't have yet ANOTHER waifu/loli like they want for everything).

Wasn't the Switch doggo mainly due to how that fucking controller or whatever looks? And besides, I thought the doggo was to draw cute art of said pupper doing cute/crude things for laffs when the memes start pouring in.

Is it really just "someone drew lewds of the doggo, now it's shit forever because furshit no matter how small triggers anons into acting like retards", or did I miss something yuge some time ago?

But I am.

gay posts by faggots who don't understand what it means to defend copyright so nobody can pull gay shit later and loser bitches that don't understand market factors and one whiny little pussy that really hates tablets

and there you go

I want to fug the switch doggo

you can dress up a mii like her in sm4sh, it's cute
I use her hair and tiara thing along with the rathalos armor (and sword!) on my mii swordfighter, shit is absolutely cute