OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I don't get it. why are they wearing Batman masks?

I thought it was illegal to wear masks in most public places? Anyway, enjoy it while you can Wauconda. Prepare to get nigrified.

Wauconda is going to pay reparations tbqh

an entire town of shitlords, god bless them

Marvel movies are legitimately directed horribly and have horrible acting besides Iron Man.

So based!

what happened to all the black kids?

victims of gun violence smh they would have been doctors and engineers

Why did he make all his S's backwards except for the last one?

Do americans even have a culture?

Oh I get it. I's because it sounds like Wakanda, the fictional country portrayed in the movie. That's very clever , humorous and completely organic, totally not concocted by some advertising company

the white siblings obviously did something to prevent them from succeeding in life

Not anymore. Once the nation was divided from the state, it's pretty much a land mass of people under an economic agreement. There are no longer identifiable characteristics of what an "American" looks like. If you can manage to make it to a piece of land, you are literally an American.

Yup. You probably wouldn't notice it if you came here though because American culture has probably already completely replaced your own country's local culture.

And there's nothing you can do about it but post MS paint drawings on an American-owned imageboard.

Kike culture.

this tbh

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

actually it's owned by a phillippines company

if you ever escape poverty you should try travelling to a foreign country one day. and no, africa and europe are not countries

You're not a black guy.

I have. That's how I know. Any major city in any country is just an American city but with a different language not that most people in it won't speak English anyway.

You learn English as a second language because America rules the world, you practice German Christmas traditions because America popularized them, you celebrate Halloweeen with candy and masks because that's what your children see in the American movies that make up 99% of what plays in your cinemas. You wear t-shirts, polos, and bluejeans in place of your people's traditional garb for that same reason. You live in a republic or a democracy because America waved its massive dick in and demanded you dump your monarchy.

And Jim is an American despite the fact that he currently lives in the Phillipines, he went there because being an American would offer him tremendous social benefits there.

But please do tell me all about how you wore lederhosen once last year for some festival that I'm sure is very important.

Jews rule the world, retard. usmericans are just their primary slaves.

FUCKIN CRACKAS IM FINNA BUST THEY ASSES IF I SEE THEM STEALIN BLACK HISTORY LIKE THIS SMH

They graduated early and went on to become rich and famous athletes and musicians.

Hotwheels explicitly disagreed with this, and Jim has dual citizenship.

explain

I don't quite get it either, but I think what's being said is if you just give blacks food and money, instead of improving themselves they'll just make more starving kids for you to give food and money to.

HITLER DUBS CONFIRM, AMERIMUTTS BTFO

feelsbadman

Hey Zach.

So american culture is mostly modern pop culture?

HE IS NOW

Hey.

All true but Canadians are worse.

Is there anything white people won't ruin? 😒😤

WHITER THAN THOU MUHAMED

Movies =/= real life
Deal with KANGS

Because it's at the start of a word I'd assume.