>he retweeted it

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-approval-rating-at-lowest-again-in-two-polls_us_5a933b93e4b01e9e56bcfcad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny that he mentions that XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wow bravo Holla Forumsfags

Did you know that the great Sigmund Freud once said that anti-semitism is a mental illness?

So now that Drumpf is for gun control does that mean that Democucks are against it?

Well they were against legalizing illegal spics when Trump was in favor of it.

So this is actually 3D chess????

The Brilliance of Trump's "Gun Control" Tweet

no

Truly the 2nd greatest thinker of the 20th century (besides Einstein).

Daughter received a powder in the mail days prior as a threat. The double tweet is a way to tell others "this is not me talking, I don't do this normally. I am being coerced." It's a smoke signal. Pay attention.

This.

đź‘Ś

I'm all for Americans not being able to use/buy guns.

4d chess, this is a stepping stool for only whites being allowed to have guns, so when the day of the rope starts we can murder all jews and niggers and muslims and spics and canadians more easily.

Good, only a madman would hate our first daughter

My faith was starting to waver but now I truly see.

It just came to me that he could end the sale of bumpstocks without banning their use. Interesting wording.

>end the sale
oh wow BASED DonnyDoo! At first I was all like huh really Drumpd!? But then I realized he's playing a 45D CHESS game!!!
#MAGA

It's called grandfathering

So that's a yes then?

Fugg, is he a bro Holla Forums? Is he just looking after his Bros by taking their guns? Will he btfo the kikes after? I never played chess, much less tridimensional one.

Wow, Don Don really threw me on that one! I just fished my thrice charred MAGA hat out of the brazier, Donald is BACK! Every week he does something I don't like like import a billion LGBT mexican dreamers or have state enforced abortions and I call him things like 'Bronald Scrumpf' and 'Donny the Fucking Cracker CUNT I FUCKING HATE YOU' but MINUTES later a post on redchannit will come through and let me know it was

GAZILLLION BAZILLION D CHESS XD

The god emperor is just too smart for me bros….. so many fucking tricks up his sleeve…

I know this is shitpost central, but if you legitimately believe this is any kind of chess going on you are also legitimately retarded.
That goes double for anyone who thinks this neocon zionist piece of shit is going to get a second term, he just fucked with his biggest group of constituents right after fucking with the second biggest group.
I hope this country burns soon, at least then I'll either be too dead to care anymore or have the opportunity to bomb you fucks with no repercussions.

Shut up, fucking shill every single day with this shit 'oh I promise I was a big trump supporter but now I hate him bros we should just vote dems 2020'

back to lefty/pol/ with you

BASED MAGA DEPLORABLE DADDY GOD EMPEROR

POOL PARTIES WHEN

Where did I even say I supported him in that post you fucking retarded chesscuck?

POOLS OF PISS, BATHS OF SHIT

t.kike

fucking based #MAGA

bumpstocks are gay as fuck though

Sigmund Freud also said the root of anti-semitism is circumcision.

Freud also said that it's every son's destiny and greatest desire to plow his own mother

he's not wrong

t. jew

big mommy milkers

Why not just restrict ammunination buying?

That's just a thick ara. That's not my mother. That's not your mother.
Stop masturbating to asian cartoon fantasies, don't be like that one user who actually tried to fuck his mother.

Elaborate.

not a bad idea, but then people will start making their own ammo which can be dangerous for everyone.

inb4 some idiot tries making heavy bolter rounds in honor of his "god emperor"

You wish.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-approval-rating-at-lowest-again-in-two-polls_us_5a933b93e4b01e9e56bcfcad

more like AP and dragon rounds to take out cops treading on him. the 'god emperor' thing is just fat teens on the internet who can't do anything IRL.

do you people even try?

When idiots like pic related are cops, that really doesn't seem like such a bad idea…

cops in america suck for everyone. power hungry try projectionists.

Explain what was inaccurate in the article then.

100% bias

Would you have rather had El Rato or Mr. Bubble Foam Boy himself El Rubio.

Yeah, exactly.

hmmmm on that one

He got what he deserved

moot argument because we're stuck with the clown

babby's first election, I take it? It should have been clear when le happening man got shut down that there was never going to be a non-kosher candidate.

Wasn't it Einstein?

there's always more to learn about the kikes isn't there, Mel?

Always

good thread

Mother/Son incest kino.

Father/daughter incest kino

GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME

Some of you redhats just go too far.

*by

Sad!

Reminder that sp00ny also fantasized about being drilled by blumf as a grill.

Is this incest?

Okay, I don't know if this is actually incest since it wasn't something actually sexual in the technical sense but here goes.

When I was little my mom used to put a buttplug in me (which she called a poop plug) and I'd wear it all the time. I was told only to take it out to poop, wipe my ***, then put it back in.

I was really young so I thought this was just something everybody did but one time at school I dropped it when I flushed the toilet and it ended up getting flushed. So when I went back to class I told my teacher that my poop plug got flushed down the toilet. She had no idea what I was talking about so she sent me to the school nurse.

Well after trying to explain what a poop plug was for 15 minutes the school calls the police. The police ask me all these questions and at first I'm scared because I think I'm in trouble for losing my poop plug. Turns out my mom has schizophrenia and was making me wear this ***** so Satan couldn't stick his cock in my pooper and make me gay.

You were sexually abused as a child user

Copypasta is so boring and not kino.

Nigger that's literally a decade old pasta

who?

You are irrelevant. Its true.

I've grown to hate Trump over the last few months.
This ain't Holla Forums shitposting or "wft I hate Trump now" shill shit, the faggot has been flip-flopping and doing the same shit the last three presidents have done.

In a lot of countries, a law enforcer would be sent to prison for what Philip Brailsford did.
But in America? He just gets fired.
I don't hate the police, I understand their job is hard, but they've got way too much fucking power and need to be held accountable when they abuse it.

we seem to be at an impasse. one side is shitty cops and the other is street trash. cops overact when confronted with an actual problem and shoot away, but when some old lady is getting mugged cops arrive 10 weeks later and nothing happens.

"Support for stricter gun laws has spiked to the highest level since 1993 and Americans aren’t happy with Trump’s position on the issue, (((CNN))) has found."

"Despite Trump’s bullish take on his performance, the president’s approval rating fell five points over last month to 35 percent, according to a (((CNN survey,))) "

I think you Americans have to many cops tbh. Psychometric evaluation, a minimum IQ of 115 and a letter of recommendation from a respected community leader like a church official or school principal. This used to be our requirements here, you even had to have a certain height and weight. No manlets and fatties in our police force, but "democracy" and "equality" got us too.

Sure this process gives you a lot smaller selection but the people walking around making decisions to shoot or not shoot you are higher quality people. When you google IQ requirements for US police officers a article comes up about a guy being "to smart to be a cop" with a staggering score of 125.