The Dark Side of Steven Spielberg & Hollywood (Documentary)

archive.is/qzcP6

hits the nail on the head

Back to Holla Forums

Bro we are in 2018. It's over now.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/leftycuck/

you are losing all your friends /trannypol/

Oh look Holla Forumsacks with shit taste in film.

I hate how hooktube doesn't let me just open the video on their site. What if I don't want to watch a tiny embed or fullscreen you fucking faggot?

Literally not an argument. But what else can I expect from a marxist?

Haha, yes, very cute. Run along now.

I don't care about your argument, I want you back on your containment board.

Kino?

You sure showed those commies!

That's not just any tranny bitchboy, that's your BO. All dragged up and gaggng on a cock.
I'd be embarrassed too.

They're not cool, merely right about everything.

yeah, lets show em what cool looks like comrade

Wonderful start to my morning, hopefully they're booty blasted enough to leave for a while.

If you understand that Holla Forums is an containment board, why do you spam Holla Forums shit on this board (apart from the obvious you are banned from Holla Forums and too retarded to switch IP's because you're a child). Doesn't it follow that Holla Forums is also a containment board? (it is).

Not at all. It's all Holla Forums here. Where do you think you are, cuckchan?

so that's why there's so much faggotry

Nah, that's just the screeching of goons and other liberal faggots who can't deal with this space existing outside of their control.

Wow you sure showed me, an ironic meme created by a black guy on ymntd and a libertarian cartoonist

Maybe I just don't like americlap fedora tier teenagers who suck german cock shitting up my board when there is a perfectly suitable place one click away that nobody is attempting to shut down or censor

You say you're in control when it suits you and you're not when it doesn't.

Isn't it odd how you know precisely which race and what nationality the people you don't like have on an anonymous imageboard? What I don't understand is why you goons seem to hate spending any time in the """safe spaces""" you create. Why don't you just go back to cuck/tv/? It's what you want this place to become.

Of course, you should always say what suits you.

Gee, almost like all the trite, obnoxious rhetoric everyone has heard a thousand times over is coming from Americlaps. Nobody is trying to create a 'safe space', nobody is deleting your posts or banning you, you're just getting told to be quiet which is exactly what you do when any other user posts something you don't like. And i've been here for years, that gb2 cuckchan shit won't wash.

Not really tbqh, it's fun to argue.

Your board? So you are Zerosugar? If so, you had a man suck your dick and are in no position to make demands. If not, you are even more pathetic than he is because you covet what he owns and he had a man suck his dick.

Spielberg did nothing wrong. Apart from his kinography.

Sauce on the song?